saturnine ♡

Af 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... Mere

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.

918 47 3
Af 8tarlost

UNCERTAINTIES•

🍑🍑

Jisung bit his lips and raised his brows on him.

Minho held Jisung down. Hands on waist as he turned around as he thought about it, yes, he remembered...

They've been preparing for it for quite sometime already, played around some toys. The first time Minho opened up for han, was a mess. He can't shook off the fact that the younger was scissoring his ass casually, Instead they ended up joking and chasing around naked. The next few times Jisung just hold him down and riled him up as the boy pleases him, little did he knew he's being stretched up much to the younger's assurances and control.

"It's okay if you don't want to tonight, love." Jisung spoke when he caught Minho's eyes.

Minho just went and sat to his bed, letting his body fall on the sheets, putting his arms up, inviting Jisung. Jisung felt butterflies and slowly went his way atop Minho and kissed him, teasing the older as he pulls away bit by bit, crawling, as the other followed wanting the kiss not to break.

They rubbed on each other, clothed. Jisung's legs running on Minho's inner thigh as they smaah their lips together. Jisung trailed on Minho's neck and shoulders. Making the older gasp at the sensation.

Minho leaned up to return his heated kisses. Both sounding so sweetly upon contact, Jisung took off his shirt and stripped Minho down. Jisung took a mere moment to admire Minho's everything, the older was flustered, red all to his ears covering his mouth. This is what he always does with Jisung, now, It really is embarrassing.

"Take off your pants too. I'm the only one fully naked." Minho shyly demanded.

"No."

Jisung instantly comes up to him and shut him up, pinning Minho down with his weight and hands. Minho was surprised.

Mine

Jisung's lips glazed him roughly more than he ever did before, down to his chest and nipples, teasing to his stomach and down to waists, then almost there, Minho gaped his mouth open and gasped, squirming, yet Jisung didn't go for his cock and went for his inner thighs, spreading him out, marking his legs.

Jisung didn't forgetting to make eye contact eveey now and then, his eyes lost the stars he had before and dimmed, Minho felt so nervous, he swallowed with his dry throat hearing the other groan.

"You're so sexy. Min." Jisung said under his breath, still ravaging the thighs and held Minho's hands up to his mouth, Jisung suckled on his finger, tongue suckling round his skin, imagining what more if the licking is around his dick. Jisung instead connected the lips again, Rubbing their bodies and arousing every senses.

"Hmmm. Fuck." Jisung grab finally hold of Minho's member and stroked his manhood slowly up and down, cursing in his moans.

Minho's surrounding are disappearing and drowning on Jisung's touches, He looked for anything to grab hold onto. Anything, The sheets, Jisung hair, or Jisung's back. Nails are being dugged, his body being pulled, Minho fumbled and Jisung licked his lips and smiled at how lost Minho on a helpless manner. Jisung even went and nibbled his ear.

"I wanted to fuck you so bad, Bunny." He whispered.

Minho flinched and Jisung then stripped fully, throwing his garments carelessly away, Minho gulped at Jisung's arousal towering as it touches beneath his. He moaned at the moment the tips brushed.

"Sung-

"I'll ruin you, Bunny." Jisung growled, squeezing Minho's ass.

It was restless, Minho was yanked and ravage, Jisung feasted on him as much as he would to the younger just as the same. When the kisses and touches broke, Minho was tearing up. Minho didn't know how to process what is happening, or what Jisung was doing to him. It overwhelmed him, it wasn't like those other times Jisung was preparing him, no, it's possesive and controlling this time. he was being flailed around.

"Hey, bunny, Everything alright?" Jisung's face is painted with worries as he asked and wiped Minho's cheeks.

"I-I'm fine." Minho covered his face, He doesn't know if the younger was teasing, or is genuinely concerned.

It was his first time, this is normally Jisung's role and he never thought it's this overwhelming.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" Jisung moved to get up.

He still don't know if he's being teased or not. But Minho craved for him, his body burned and ached for more of the younger's touches. The warmth of his body being separated from the younger was frustrating.

"No..." Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung, as the other circled his palm on the older's back.

"Please, I-" Jisung waited for Minho to find his words. It's not that Minho couldn't take it or doesn't like it, He wanted to do well as much as Jisung does. Enjoy it as much as Jisung does. Enjoy fucking him as much as he enjoys Jisung. He agreed to it, because he wanted to try, and Jisung wanted it even just once, Jisung vocalized it, He wants to be good for him.

"You're pretty, love." Jisung smiled.

"...Bunny- wants you." Minho said longingly as he pulled Jisung closer to plant a kiss, He might've let Jisung get his way with him earlier and it shocked him. He never saw that side of him before. It drove him crazy. this time he'll not let Jisung have the control.

Jisung's ears tingled, Minho obviously learned it from him. and that phrase is simply one of Minho's favorite whenever they have sex.

"Good Bunny, eager to please."

Jisung kissed Minho's forehead. "Sorry, about earlier. I'll be gentle, Baby."

The fierceness was all gone after, Jisung started caressing Minho's skin, exploring all over his body. Putting small kisses as he goes.

Seeing how busy and focused Jisung is trailing and circling his hands over Minho's skin the older let out a breath and loosened up.

"I got a little too excited, I'll take care of you, okay?"

Jisung's strong starr might not be the best choice but he barely contained himself to the meal he was offered earlier. He waited for long to be able to have his way to Minho, show him what's it like, Jisung kissed Minho briefly, and whispered.

"If you want anything, say it and I'll do it. Minho."

Minho meekly nodded. Jisung's brows furrowed a little and spoke again, his voice is so soft and reassuring.

"I need to hear you say it. Min. "

"Okay."

Jisung smiled and planted a peck at minho's lips then to his cheeks and nibbled his ear. The older closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan.

"Good, I like hearing your voice. bunny." Jisung caresses the older's locks, sticking with sweat.

"Can I eat my Bunny?" Jisung said as he spread Minho up kissing his thighs. "You can."

Minho watch the younger inhale his skin. Jisung soon licked his entrance and the cold made Minho hold his breath and the younger started pushing his tongue, Minho's sounds broke out. Jisung held Minho's legs giving him better access. Minho was arching his back at every push, his rimsclenching and relaxing simultaneously, Minho was driven mad.

"Jisung-Fuck!"

"Haaah..."

"You're so sweet, baby."

The last minutes was full of ecstasy, Minho can do nothing but squirm and moan as if the worlds collapsing as Jisung buries his face sucking and eating his ass up.

When finished Jisung got up and kissed him, only to say "Did you taste yourself, slut?"

He was met with another kiss and the tongue explored his mouth.

"Tasty, right?" Jisung ran his hands on Minho's rim threatening to push a finger in earning a welp from the other.

...

"...mmh- taste good."

Jisung satisfied smiled and locked lips with Minho making him taste more of himself, He then got up and sat, gesturing for Minho to come.

what now

Minho who's lying the bed was a bit confused at the sudden change of Han's demeanor, The younger was rough and then one second is not, Sure, Jisung always has this duality at the campus but he didn't exactly knew that he switches in this area as well. Jisung watched him go, straddle on his lap, Jisung running his hand almost tickling Minho's neck and shoulder's looking at the chest of the older.

Jisung kept rubbing Minho's thighs and it's ecstatic. The gestures was stimulating for Minho. It wasn't anything special yet it felt good.

"I'll be touching you a bit more, bunny."

Minho nodded, still lightheaded.

"Lube, baby."

Minho reached for the drawers in the bedside table and gave it the bottle to Jisung. Putting a decent amount on his palm first and rubbed it on the older, kissing him as he started.

Jisung's hands travelled from Minho's thighs and down to from the bottom to the tip then started pumping Minho's cock slowly. Minho's arms dangle over Jisung, squirming at every careful movement the younger does for him.

"No more, Puff, stop, I think I'll cum."

Jisung giggled and stopped, pulling Minho again for a kiss, over and over again, from neck to his chest, to his fingertips.

"Fuck me."

Jisung stopped.

"On your knees."

Minho gulped and turned on his fours. He heard Jisung clicked the bottle of clicked. He felt the cold as Jisung rubbed in where he licked before, still soaked in his saliva.

"Don't tense up baby, I'm not gonna put my dick in yet."

"just...

a finger."

Jisung said gently teasing the rims of the older. Minho held his breath as the finger slid in as he spoke.

"Hmmmm...." He heard Jisung hummed as he felt the warm walls clench on his finger, stroking him both inside and his hard on outside.

Minho groaned at the foreign feeling inside, the push-pull that his lower torso is dealing right now. His insides are getting messed up he felt like he is gonna burst if Jisung kept jerking him off lightly as the other put more finger in him.

"Jisung, no more. I'm leaking...." His head was thrown back, His voice shaking.

"Hmmm?" Jisung rubbed the older abs stopping the pumps as pulled out the 3 fingers he shoved in.

Minho is sweating and the little movements served a flinch at every sensitive parts Jisung hits, Hearing the older say "there" and moans of "it feels good." His toes curled as he cussed and begged.

"What do I do if you're already like that, bunny?"

"Jisung..."

"Alright."

"I'll go slowly, Bunny."

"Just do it. please." Minho hissed.

Jisung snickered and kissed Minho's forehead before aiming in and pushing through in delight.

Minho let out loud noises as Jisung thrusted in smoothly. The lube and the stretching did a lot but even so, It will sure still sting like hell at Jisung's girth and it did.

"O. God." Minho felt dizzy as he felt Jisung entered him from behind. He felt so full. Jisung kept rubbing his tummy as they stood still for a moment.

"Full?"

"So full...mmm." Minho exhilarated a sigh, knuckled turning white at grappling the sheets.

"I'm gonna move, Bunny."

"Oh...Fuck-You're doing well. Baby." Jisung slowly moves his hips going deeper. He can feel Minho tensing and it just gets tighter.

"Shit."

"It hurts if you go that deep... Just until there please."

"Til' here hmmm?" Jisung pulled until the tip and pushed in slowly until he earned a nod from the older. Minho couldn't take him all, he's so feeble.

"God, you're so tight, Babe."

Minho held his breaths and breathes it out with cusses in rhythm along with Jisung's gentle movements

"Nnngggghh.... ugh..." Minho groaned in pain and pleasure, after a few more minutes of Jisung nailing him, picking up the pace.

"Jisung." Minho called out to his partner, who started pounding relentlessly on him. Losing the notch Minho told him about,  Jisung licked his lips, leaned in and gave Minho a proper kiss while fucks in him repeatedly.

"Why are you so wet, Bunny." Jisung grabbed his member again and jerks him off slowly, again. Minho doesn't know if he wants the slow touches anymore. He started moving his waists with Jisung, feeling Jisung's support in his tummy holding him.

"See, you can take it." Jisung gave a one bug thrust and burrows deep inside him and Minho rolls his eyes feeling Jisung up, everything was just Jisung.

Minho gasped for air. Jisung is clearly the experienced one with them, no wonder it felt so good, He was touching Minho as he continued  fucking him deep, re-arranging his guts. it's driving him crazy, Minho's clearly been on edge since earlier, he's never been that fast to reach his high and god, it felt so long.

It's frustrating.

Minho moaned and cried out as Jisung goes harder filling his room with the slapping noises as he slammed to Minho every second.

"Mmmmhh. yeah..."

"Oh, bunny. you feel so good in my cock like you're made for it. aren't you?" Jisung groans filling Minho up, each drag within Minho's walls make him delirious.

Jisung experimented with his thrust with every angle as he played with his rhythms as fucked the older.

"Mmm...made for...you. ah!"

Jisung pulled out.

"Hannie-" Minho murmured, both their skins and whole body dripping in sweat.

"Lie on your back." Minho widened his eyes.

"I wanna see, my pretty bunny get all dirty."

Seeing the Minho scurry and fall on his back, knees flushed in pink after being in that position for quite some time.

"I want-

"I know, baby. I'll give it to you, Bunny." Jisung inserted himself again and thrust a bit harder this time. Minho yelped at Jisung angling to hit a better spot, He watched the younger's cock disappear on him.

"You're taking me in so well, Min."

Minho covered his mouth at the repeated pounding hitting his ass. The dirty talks drilled on his head making him whimper.

"Let it out, baby. I wanna hear your pretty voice, love."

Jisung took both minho's hands and grappled them kissing him and looking at Minho's eyes as their bodies continued to drive into an overload. Minho kept moaning for minutes as Jisung's pace goes faster. again.

"Hannie-

babe-I can't take it anymore..." Minho looked like he's in a haze. or he's gonna faint.He is all wet with his pre-cum.

"Ah! right there!"

"Found it." Jisung smirks as he picks up his pace and bruised up Minho's prostate again and again.

"Please-

Jisung smiled at the sweaty mess of his man, legs up, mouth open, groaning, and hands wrapped around him

"Wanna cum, baby?" Jisung saying it in that perspective, voice deep, so different and hot. Minho nodded, Jisung isn't the squealing mess this time.

"I can't hear you."

"I want to cum. Please."

"Say it again."

"Jisung, fuck! cum on me."

"I want you."

"come here.

Jisung grunted as he pushed a deep thrust in him and Minho held on him for his dear life

"Ahhh! Ji-" Minho huffled.

Minho can't feel the pain from the stretch anymore even though it's still there, the image of Jisung debauched and sweaty, all his muscles flexing, as the younger continued using him to his heart's content turned him on. It seemed like Jisung had been holding this out for too long. Jisung has been moaning and cursing at every push and pull he does with him.

"hmmm...I'm about to come too, babe." Jisung whispered and he went faster.

"Can I cum inside?"

Minho bit his lips, eyes spinning as he nodded weakly, glistening in swear and Jisung smiled at him, kissing him and sped up.

"Yes, baby, Yes!" The blonde smiled

Minho couldn't let his voice out as Jisung is on his mouth humming as he felt the warm liquids finally fill his insides and his own cum spilt and drip out to their stomachs. Minho held Jisung tighter as they released in a series muffled moans inside the kiss.

"Hmmmmmm..."

"Mmmhh...so good. So, so beautiful." Jisung whispered.

Both of them, panted in unison.

"You're so dirty, bunny." Jisung giggled as he pulled out, some of his cum dripping out of the older's hole.

"Get off of me." Minho scoffed under his breath as he let it all out. Jisung slowly fucks his own cum into Minho, the overstimulation, made Minho wilt and his joints buckle.

"No. Let me havejust a it more of you, baby."

"Jisung~" Minho whined.

"Alright. Stay there, I'll get you some tissue." Jisung giggled and teased as he collapsed on top of Minho. It's all sticky everywhere. Minho pushed him off and tried to stand up to clean himself.

"If i were you i won't-

"..." Minho's knees trembled and he fell back to the bed.

"I'm tired." Jisung pulled Minho back at the bed and cradled the older.

"Of course, genius."

"I'd fuck you over any day."

Minho smacks Jisung in his balled fist and the other screamed at such violence. it's one heavy smack. Jisung stood up cleaned Minho a little, and kneeled with his back on Minho offering a piggy back ride. Minho hesitated but soon got on Jisung's back and pointed the way to his bathroom. Not minding the naked bodies littered with sweat and cum.

They showered and Jisung this time, is the one cleaning Minho up. Minho isn't doing any movement.

He is exhausted. He now understood why Jisung is always pliant after drilling him up.

Holy.

He never thought he would consider bottoming for Jisung again.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A/N: I need a break..phew...

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Every single servant seemed alienated at how loud Minho was giggling as they conversed while walking slowly on the hallway they had to slow the pace on the way to the dining room, Minho is acting tough and straightens his back at every lving soul they pass by.

Jisung knows he kinda beat him up earlier not as much as Minho would do to him though, Minho is a beast.

Every maid just looks down upon greeting Minho and whispers quietly as if the two didn't notice at all.

Jisung never asked as to why people seemed to be scared of Minho, though he kinda knew about it at first glance, you'll think of him as cold and literally send chills to your bones.

He didn't have the title ice king for nothing, and the way people kept it low every time they talked about him, when he skipped school for a year.

"Let them, I'm in a good mood today. I'll fire them some other time."

"That's not nice." Jisung said and didn't ask anymore.

Even so, He experiences the same treatment, not as much as Minho's, it's leagues apart, since he's always goofing around but at first.

People's rumor about him being a troublesome student and individual the only thing that's keeping him from being truly trashed out by the schools is his high numbers on the weekly board which made him an interest to each houses, and thoroughly keep an eye on him and his movements until the candidacies.

For him, the Minho beside him right now is nothing different from each of them. He may act questionable at times but it wasn't anything weird if you really knew him. This is one of the reasons why his following are few but everyone puts him on the pedestal.

They went to the dining hall and Old Mr. Lee is there and the Minho pulled the chair for Jisung to sit and went around to sit across him.

"Glad, Little red can join us for dinner, is he staying?"

"Dad, I think Albert told you, didn't he?" Minho glares.

"Of course.-

"Little Red, Have you signed the papers?"

"Not yet, Mr. Lee-

Mr. Lee glared at him. Like father, like son.

-uhm. Dad, a few phone calls is still needed to be made, Sir. But rest easy, I don't think there'll be any problems with the deal."

Minho cleared his throat. He is in utter disbelief hearing the two converse in front of his salad.

"Don't mind him, He doesn't want any business talks when eating." Minho's dad leaned in and whispered to Jisung as if Minho couldn't hear him at all, and continued discussing for a bit.

"Dad! That's clearly not it!" Minho yelled and slammed the table even Albert flinched and the servants on standby seemed like they wanted to hide... Jisung can't describe their grim faces as if Minho's a volcano about to erupt when it's just Minho being Minho.

"Yah! Don't slam the table, ahjussi! This grumpy uncle, Seriously!" Jisung shouted back at Minho almost naturally as they always do even when he's on the apartment and kicked him under table reaching Minho's leg.

Minho whimpered at the contact Jisung hitting right at the length of his bone, The servants and Minho's dad widened their eyes as Jisung suddenly lowered his head and apologized for raising his voice.

"Sir..uhm Dad, he deserves it..." Jisung tried defending himself and slowly quieted down.

"Sorry..." Jisung shyly, apologized at his sudden outburst and stuck a chicken on his mouth and munched on it quietly.

Minho have to turn around and look away and the servants are nearly horrified and the weird sounds he's making as Minho suppressed his laughs. Then Minho's dad laughed after, nodding to Jisung and continued eating.

They table that night isn't quiet as it always has been, quite the opposite, it's very loud and sounds of laughter can be heard from outside the room, the servants even started to got curious and peek through the door as they pass by to eavesdrop.

They talked about nonsense and how Jisung and Minho became friends.

"Mr. Lee, your son kidnapped me from the school gardens, my spotless record was smeared with an absence and I have to gain back the few points I lost, doing extra work for cutting classes that day. I am so sorry."

"Call me, Dad." Mr. Lee giggled at how fast Jisung was talking as he go into details apologizing for his incompetency while being a king and how they went out.

"I didn't force you!" Minho whined out of turn and shouted.

"Don't shout at the table!" Jisung raised his voice at Minho and his old man just kept laughing hysterically.

"He's a bad influence, sir, how did this man even become the head of the council?" Jisung turned to Minho's dad with a calmer voice and the shift in his demeanor talking to Minho's dad, made the old man laugh even more.

"Stop-"

"You're pushing him closer to his grave."

"Hey!" Mr. Lee snapped from his laughing and scolded Minho for awhile and went back to laughing.

"Finish your dinner, Old Man!" Minho tells his dad to eat and stop laughing his heart out.

"Y'all know-" Jisung pointed at Minho bouncing and talked around the servants in waiting behind along Minho's dad as if he wants everyone to agree with him, gaining their attention

"He never listens, does he?- he keeps on shouting even if i yelled at him not too. He needs some spanking-" Jisung declared, the servants stifled their smiles and giggles and just bowed.

"Get out!" Minho shouted as pointing out to the door.

"Alright." Jisung stood up immediately, actually gonna leave and Minho's face in full disbelief that Jisung has the upper hand all this time.

"Hey!"

"I know, I'll stop, sorry." Jisung winked at Minho, going back to his seat and the old man was suffocating at the exchange.

Minho did not talk much but smile and laugh as Jisung continued his deed and talked all throughout 'til dessert.That night they proceeded back to Minho's room and chatted up, Jisung askimg for each trophy and awards there is Minho's shelf. Then went to sleep all fatigued, Jisung was an angel as he slept.

Minho returned Jisung home at early dawn before his school schedule. They did not ride his motorcycle, instead, Albert drove for them in his family car. Minho walked him up the elevator and the stairs.

"Thanks." Jisung said when they were at the door.

Minho just kissed him on the forehead and left. Jisung closed the door and flopped right at the couch and the dawn is already breaking, the tint of the pale blue skies at this hour has its charms he returned at his apartment so he felt like he didn't sleep at all. Cold mist that you'll breathe in will somewhat feel nostalgic in a way. 4 am skies are darker than it is during summer time.

They talked and talked that night until they fall asleep but it feels not enough.

He misses him already, he filled his everyday life enough, that it felt so empty without his presence. Even just his presence. Jisung was already fine before everything. He was just fine. But now it feels like his solace is now falling. The castle he built for himself is crumbling beneath his feet.

"Minho, never let any of his friends in this house."

"I'm leaving him to you. I'll be going back to the states soon enough, Baby Red. Please take care of my Minho. He's all yours. And...Don't do anything rash from now on." He said after being called that same night while he was wandering the halls.

"He might need some working on, but he's not like what the rumors made him to be."

The old man's response, was relieving and burdensome, the pat on the shoulders he was given was almost a warning or a permission. Jisung is sure that Minho's dad knew. Parents just always knew. It's scary but their guts aren't something to be taken lightly.

"Treat our house as your own, If it's not rude, I would've also asked for you to just come and live with us, Since Minho basically already lives in yours." The old man says to him.

"You don't covet ,Minho or our household for anything other than Minho himself. So please consider offer.

"I will, Sir."

"Dad."

"Good."

It's becoming a problem to Jisung. He is certain of him. He wants Minho. But something about the older is seemingly, closed, a space that he thinks he has no right to step into. And also, the salem was abrupt and too much of an advantage.

He knows Minho is sure of him as well. But he doesn't understand what holds him back to take this any further, while they've already done a lot, things, most partners or couples would do. No, actually he knows.

On the other hand, He is afraid that he'll ever get in. If he started trying and gambling in for this game.

Should he start moving?

Was he being selfish all this time?

Minho knew about Hyunjin.

Is he taking him for granted?

Han insisted to himself, that he has no need for these kinds of relationships. Minho is having his first time with him when it comes to boys, it's endearing. To think that it seemed like he already acknowledged it and it seemed like he even got his father's blessings.

With Hyunjin before, He never really thought about it. He let his emotions drive their relationship and gave his everything in every movement and moment, every effort exerted, nothing goes on his mind but Hyunjin.

But it was still not quite enough and they fell apart.

If his everything can't amount to it.

...

Minho is different.

Jisung said to himself.

The doorbell rang as he spaced out. It was a delivery. The delivery guy told him it was addressed here.

Jisung couldn't hide his emotions and smile brightly as he received the paper bag.

a written note was inside, it's his handwriting.

"Don't forget to eat. Puff."

Jisung slid down the door when it closed, hugging his food.

______________________________

A/N:

Jisung realizes that Lee Minho has been patient enough.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

169K 6.3K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
101K 2.5K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
106K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
120K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...