In The Moonlight _ Taekook

By 1Goldenbunjk

"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious... More

Characters Introduction
Overview Of Palace
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Author's Note

38

17.1K 921 362
By 1Goldenbunjk

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was sitting in library. His head thrown in his hands and some papers in front of him. He sighed as he saw what the scrolls were about.

Their Kingdom have been receiving these threats from the last month. A group of rouges was threatening to attack. Taehyung wasn't afraid of wars but this time the situation is different. He's not alone anymore. He has a family to take care of. He has to take care of a kingdom as he's a King and not a prince anymore. He has to take care of his mother as his father is no more. 

And then his love, the reason he looks forward to a new day wake up every morning so that he can admire his beautiful face and protect him. He has to take care of his mate and his child who wasn't even born yet. He can go to war but just the thought of leaving Jungkook behind alone was enough to make his blood run cold.

He was in conflict. Their soldiers were dying everyday by coward rouges who will attack in groups. They were trying to invade their territory and occupy the land which was Kaghan's property. And the leader of the rouges was a notorious alpha known for his unreasonable tactics and uncalled fights with weaker kingdoms and territories.

He was ready for the war but he was hoping for a better solution. And now the alpha of rouges, Sihyun proposed a deal. He was ready to solve the fight on table instead of a war as he was already aware he can't win against Kaghan's huge and arranged army.

On the other hand taehyung was worried that they already had a war almost an year ago and they lost so many soldiers he couldn't afford losing precious lives again but he also can't trust sihyun and his words. He'll have to take a decision soon.

He got out of the library and walked towards his chambers. He hadn't seen Jungkook since morning and it was late in afternoon. He saw sana in hallways and asked about Jungkook.

"Queen is in gardens with prince Jimin your majesty" the girl bowed at him and replied. Taehyung nodded and changed his route towards gardens.

He smiled at the thought of his queen. Jungkook love being in gardens most of the time.

He was sitting on a soft futon chuckling on something jimin told him. He took a cherry from the basket of fruits in front of them and started eating it. Taehyung neared them without making any sound.

"And then we went to the waterfalls and he kissed me" jimin said excitedly and jungkook sequeled.

"Really? Hyungie kissed you" he asked with wide eyes and jimin nodded covering his face with hands.

"It's so romantic" jungkook said dreamily.

"Tae never took me to the waterfalls" he complained munching on another cherry.

"Don't get me started with how unromantic he is" jimin rolled his eyes.

"All princesses from neighbouring kingdoms would always hit on him during balls and ceremonies but he was so dense that he won't talk to them and just walk around alone"

"He didn't have any partners before me?" jungkook asked to confirm.

"No that boy was so rude and single all his life not even a single fling" jungkook chuckled while internally his heart was fluttering with happiness and pride.

His alpha was only his.

He turned around when he got a whiff of his favorite scent in the whole wide world. His face brightened upon looking at taehyung approaching them.

"Tae" he said with a smile extending his hand. Taehyung took his and sat beside him. He kissed his forehead and jungkook immediately settled in his lap and leaned on his chest resting his head comfortably on his mate. Taehyung interlaced their fingers together again pecking his temple.

"What were you both talking about" he asked caressing jungkook's tummy.

"Jiminie hyung was telling me about his date with hyungie when Hyungie took him to the waterfalls but you never took me to one" Jungkook pouted and taehyung smiled.

"Do you wanna go out?" taehyung asked gently and jungkook nodded looking up at him.

"Okay we'll go next week" he said and jungkook nodded happily. He fed taehyung strawberry which he gladly ate.

"Okay guys you two can enjoy yourselves I'm going to meet Yoongi. He's in training grounds and has been practicing like crazy. I mean take a break it's not like we're having a war" jimin said getting up.  Taehyung gave a weak smile to his brother and turned his attention towards jumgkook who was playing with elder's fingers.

"Where were you whole day?" jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry petal I was busy working" taehyung kissed his knuckles.

"No it's okay Tae, I was doing fine  it was just because " jungkook trailed off.

"Just because?"

"Just because our pup wants to be with you. He feels safe and happy when you're around us" jungkook turned around in his lap and hugged him. Taehyung embraced him securely.

"I'm always watching over you two." he assured and the omega purred in his embrace.

"So how was your day" Taehyung asked combing his silky locks with his fingers.

"Nothing I did my breakfast when you left in the morning, then I knitted a sweater for our baby. I visited seokjin hyung today and he said everything's fine with our baby. Yoongi hyung gave us a tour of training grounds along with jimin hyung and then he left us in the garden. What about you?" jungkook asked getting comfy in his chest.

"Nothing new baby, i just sorted out a few issues in the court and then read some scrolls in office." Jungkook hummed in response.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked but taehyung shook his head.

"I'm with you so it means I'm perfectly fine" taehyung kissed his lips and the younger giggled in the kiss.

"I love you" Jungkook said.

"I love you too"

****

"Minister namjoon invite that rouge alpha for a decent conversation. I'm not afraid of war he'll be at loss anyway" taehyung told namjoon who looked at him a little hesitantly.

"Your majesty I already talked to them but they are not willing to come to palace for a meeting. They said we can attack them in our territory. Instead Sihyun suggested a place in the middle of our territory and the area they are currently occupying." Namjoon informed and taehyung sighed.

"Such an asshole. I just want to behead him for causing nuisance in my kingdom"  taehyung growled.

"He and his rouges are not a good news your majesty we shouldn't trust them at all"

"I'm aware minister namjoon and I won't dare to take any risks right now. We'll have to make a good plan" taehyung said and namjoon nodded.

"Call commander yoongi and hoseok and general Jiyong tomorrow along with ministers of defence. We need to have a meeting about present situation" taehyung said.

It's been 2 months since the Alpha of rouges has warned and challenged taehyung for a war or conversation.

His stance being Kaghan had occupied territories of rouges which belongs to them on the other hand Kaghan had conquered the territories in a war against rouges during the reign of late King Jongsuk. At that time Father of Sihyun,  Sihyuck fought but he was killed by Jongsuk and his army and they ran from battle grounds defeated. Now his son took over the position of his father and trained the army of rouges for years. He wants to get his land back.

"I'll assemble them for a meeting tomorrow morning you need to visit him and sort this matter as soon as possible your majesty" Namjoon said and taehyung nodded.

In the meantime Jungkook and Taehee entered their chambers and namjoon left after bowing at the couple. Taehyung immediately went to jungkook's side holding him from his waist and planting a kiss on his forehead.

"How are you?" he asked his omega who smiled at him.

"Fine"

"How are you mother" Taehyung turned towards his mother who caressed his cheek.

"I'm perfectly fine. We just went to doctor Seokjin for a check up."

Taehyung furrowed his brows and looked at Jungkook with concerned eyes.

"Is something wrong, are you hurt?" he said looking at his body from head to toe.

"I'm fine tae, my back was hurting a little and my heart beat quickened, so mom took me to Jin hyung" he reassured but taehyung wasn't relived.

"Why you got out of your room. I told you to take some rest" taehyung said shaking his head. He picked him up in his arms and laid him on the bed despite Jungkook whining that he was fine and didn't want to rest.

Taehee smiled at them.

"Just be quiet and take some rest" Taehyung scolded a little and jungkook's cheeks puffed up a little. He crossed his arms over his chest leaning on the headboard behind.

"Where were you both by the way" Taehyung asked going to Taehee and held her hand to make her sit on the couch.

"Ohh about that Taehyungie we were in the ball room. We threw a little party for Sooah as it was her birthday" taehee replied and Taehyung hummed.

"I also told you to come in the morning but you're always busy" jungkook called out from the bed making both elders chuckle.

"And also hoseok hyung and sooah made up I'm so happy for them" jungkook clapped his hands together and taehyung smiled too. Genuinely happy for hoseok and sooah but also felt a little bad as he couldn't participate.

"And jungkook was so happy and jumpy all the time" taehee informed

"That explains why his back hurts now" taehyung said looking at his mate who smiled sheepishly.

"okay now Taehyung you take some rest too. You look tired my son" taehee ruffled his hair who smiled at her. Taehee left afyer bidding jungkook a goodbye.

"Good bye" jungkook waved at her and she left.

"Taehyung got up and took out clothes from his closet and went to wash up while jungkook was looking at the new sweater he made and giving it some finishing touches.

"How is it? " jungkook asked when taehyung came back and sat in front of him showing him a green sweater. It was actually two sweaters. He made two matching sweater,  one for his baby and one for his alpha.

"They are beautiful just like you" taehyung said taking them from him and placing them on the the table.

"I have to put some buttons on them" he whined but taehyung gave a him a strict stare and so he kept quiet.

Taehyung removed his formal dress and replaced them with a soft silk shirt. His baby bump's outline was on display due to the fabric sticking close to his body.

"He's gotten bigger" taehyung traced the bump with his hand and jungkook smiled nodding in agreement.

"Just three more months and you'll be here with us Don't give hard time to my queen" taehyung kissed his bump.

"My baby is so good he is not giving me hard time" jungkook defended his unborn son.  He rubbed his six months baby bump. Their pup was growing faster and bigger. Jungkook's bump was already huge, but seokjin told them it's because the baby is healthy compared to normal babies.

"Fine baby's mother" taehyung rolled his eyes but then pulled jungkook closer to his side and gently rubbed his sides and belly.

"Tae what should we name him we haven't decided a name yet" jungkook asked.

"Whatever you want. You're the one keeping him for so long. You have every right to decide his name" taehyung said lovingly.

"I want to name him Kim Hayun,  it means sunlight just like how he's already brightening our life even before he's born" Jungkook said, his voice full of love and admiration.

"That's final then we'll name our prince Hayun" Taehyung agreed immediately. He loved the name for his angel.

They were talking and making plans about what they'll do once their prince will be with them when taehyung noticed a little patch on his omega's shirt.

"Jungkookie what is that on your shirt" taehyung asked touching the fabric which was wet near his chest area.

"I don't kno_ ohh" jungkook realized what it was but was too shy to say.

"What is it?" he asked concerned.

"I-It's nothing tae. I just forgot to wear my under shirt." he said.

"what does this has to do with your under shirt Jungkook. What is this liquid. Are your hurting anywhere? We should go to Seokjin and get you checked what if_

"Take a break tae" jungkook cupped his face.

"It's nothing serious tae it's just that" jungkook mumbled with red cheeks.

"what is it baby"

"Why you're so clueless" jungkook hid his face in his palms. Taehyung frowned. There is a liquid on his chest which nobody know where it came from and his mate is being shy???

He was dumbfounded.

"Are these side effects of pregnancy" he mumbled

"Kim Taehyung I'm lactating, it's what our baby will eat in future" Jungkook was about to hit his alpha but he stopped by his reaction.

Taehyung literally brightened up.

"You're producing milk" he asked amazed and jungkook nodded bashfully.

"Oh my God that's amazing." taehyung said excitedly cupping his breast.

"Can I see?" he asked excitedly and although jungkook was shy he didn't have the heart to scold his alpha and ruin his mood by denying him.

"Y-Yes you can" he whispered but taehyung heard it clearly. He removed his shirt. Jungkook was in his silk booty shorts now. Taehyung was looking at his boobs without blinking. He rubbed the tip of one of them a small droplet of yellowish white liquid was on his thumb now.

He licked his thumb but it didn't made any taste due to less amount.

"Isn't it a little too soon" he asked carefully rubbing the tip. Jungkook gasped a little.

"yeah it's still early but hyung said it's nothing to be worried about" he said looking away.

He didn't realized when taehyung latched onto one of his boobs and sucked a little. Jungkook let out a cry of pleasure.

Taehyung sucked more and moaned when he finally got a taste after some strong sucking.

"It taste weird but I'm fine as long it comes from you" he said shamelessly and moved to the other side.

"It's not for you"

"It is for me, every thing that comes from you is for me. I'm not leaving them until Hayun is out and may be never"

Jungkook moaned out due to his sensitive nipples erecting and his mate feeding from him.

He didn't know how to feel. He was feeling proud?

His mate feeding from him was satisfying in a strange way. He felt extremely happy when he saw his grown alpha sucking from his nipples and gulping small sips of his milk.

It was painful too, because he wasn't used to feeding yet. He felt a strange piercing pleasure run down his spine every time taehyung will suck him harder.

Taehyung gently pushed him on his back and hovered above him, his lips still attached to jungkook's boobs.

"I'm not leaving until I'm full or make you full" taehyung said while jungkook was shivering and moaning under him.

"Tae_ he moaned.

"Yes my Queen" taehyung asked smiling widely.

"Take me"

"Gladly"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ehehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 33.4K 81
In this world, werewolves exist in packs to protect and breed to expand their kingdom. What will happen when a boy met someone for the first time an...
182K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1.4M 79.3K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...