No Judgment {l.s}

By larrys_oBvIoUs_lies

Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when h... More

One
Two
Three
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thriteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
TWENTY.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two
TWENTY-THREE
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five

Prologue

1.9K 42 13
By larrys_oBvIoUs_lies

🌸🌸🌸

I looked in the mirror and twirled in my frilly pink skirt I felt so confident in it. Yet as soon as I step out of my house with it I feel insecure and ashamed thinking why I'm not like other boys.

"C'mon Niall please just this one time!" I said begging at his feet

"Harry I love you like a brother but no I refuse to wear it." He said standing his ground and crossing his arms

-

It took a lot of convincing. It was only after I offered to buy Nando's he finally stopped protesting stomping on his way to the walk-in closet to change.

Once he came out I squealed at his appearance he stomped out like a toddler who didn't get his way.

"You look adorable Ni!" I said pinching his cheek

He playfully smacked my arm trying to keep a firm composure.

"Come on don't act like you hate it." Smoothing out his dark blue skirt out

He sighed defeated

"Oh c'mon Embrace it Niall!" I said trying to cheer him on

He walked over to the mirror and checked himself out finally cracking a smile and twirling like I once was

We watched movies in our frilly skirts eating junk food and making one another laugh Niall and I have been friends since infants our mother's being good friends which lead to our ever lasting friendship.

The doorbell rang trough the house I got up and ran to the door looking through the peep-hole. I saw the gorgeous blue eyed boy known as Louis Tomlinson.

"Niall it's Louis." I yelled running back to the room hiding from the most Intimidating man on earth.

"Harry why don't you ever talk to him you can't admire him from a far forever." Niall said getting his things packed and changed into his jeans again
"Never in a million years." I said in a serious tone

Niall chuckled
"Ok but if you keep doing this you'll never get a boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes and went to the closet to change in some comfy clothes. As much as I wanted to I could never bring myself face to face with Louis as long as he doesn't know who I am our relationship will never go further than bumping into each other in the school hallways or me admiring him from my desk.

I truly don't know how me and Niall have gone this far without Louis finding out who I am. I never answer the door to Louis. Somehow Louis still asks about me saying 'who's the mystery person?' That lives there?

Maybe someday he'll know...

🌸🌸🌸
A/N
Really crappy but I'm experimenting with writing tell me if you like it other than that I don't have any interesting to say so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
824K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
44.9K 2.6K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...
252 19 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...