•ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ | ᴊ.ᴊᴋ🥀™

By Xiomeria

╭──────────•🌙 ╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | © ⵅأ⚈ᵯęɽأ𝛼🥀 【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ】 【𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝟮 𝗼𝗳 �... More

×𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆×
➳Chapter~1
➳Chapter~2
➳Chapter~3
➳Chapter~4
➳Chapter~5
➳Chapter~6
➳Chapter~7
➳Chapter~8
➳Chapter~9
➳Chapter~10
➳Chapter~11
➳Chapter~12
➳Chapter~13
➳Chapter~14
➳Chapter~15
➳Chapter~16
➳Chapter~17
➳Chapter~18
➳Chapter~19
➳Chapter~20
➳Chapter~21
➳Chapter~22
➳Chapter~23
➳Chapter~24
➳Chapter~25
➳Chapter~26
➳Chapter~27
➳Chapter~28
➳Chapter~29
➳Chapter~30
➳Chapter~31
➳Chapter~32
➳Chapter~33
➳Chapter~34
➳Chapter~35
➳Chapter~36
➳Chapter~37
➳Chapter~38
➳Chapter~39
➳Chapter~40
➳Chapter~41
➳Chapter~42
➳Chapter~43
➳Chapter~44
➳Chapter~45
➳Chapter~46
➳Chapter~47
➳Chapter~48
➳Chapter~49
➳Chapter~50
➳Chapter~51
➳Chapter~52
➳Chapter~54
➳Chapter~55
➳Chapter~56
➳Chapter~57
➳Chapter~58
➳Chapter~59
➳Chapter~60
➳Chapter~61
➳Chapter~62
➳Chapter~63
➳Chapter~64
➳Chapter~65
➳Chapter~66
➳Chapter~67
➳Chapter~68
➳Chapter~69
➳Chapter~70
➳Chapter~71
➳Chapter~72
➳Chapter~73
•FINAL•
OTHER BOOKS

➳Chapter~53

1.4K 76 119
By Xiomeria

"Y/n, you need to tell me."

"Jungkook, it's nothing."

"Really?! Cause normally, people don't have bite marks on raw meat in their fridges. You tried to distract me in the morning but this isn't gonna work again!" You sighed and rested your bed back on the pillows.

"I got tempted ok! I-I don't k-know how b-but one time I was staring at it and the next moment I was on the floor with a destroyed box! I don't know how and I don't want to remember!"

He closed his eyes and gripped on the fridge handle. "How many times has this happened?"

"The first time I remember is at my mom's house at night. I woke up a few minutes later on the kitchen floor with chewed raw chicken in my mouth which I had marinated for the next day. I had to lie to her that the chicken had gone bad and I had to throw it away. I-I vomited all night and couldn't eat the next whole day. I was feeling sick."

"Did it happen again?"

"Next time I woke up when I was in the kitchen next to the fridge. I wasn't on the ground but I had sleep walked there. S-So I left the house because I didn't want to scare my mom."

"And this?" He showed you the tampered box. "How many times did it happen here?"

"Only once. It was the morning when you arrived. I........I um restrain my leg." You pointed to the cloth tied to the bed. "It helps but once I had tied it too loose."

"Does it happen every time you sleep? Or you feel the urge when you are awake too?"

"Not everytime. B-But I am attracted to the smell. I just look at it and starts wondering how it would taste. And sometimes I feel drawn to it but I shake myself to resist it."

"You have....... symptoms y/n. Some serious symptoms of what I had suffered back then. It's probably because she's messing with your glands."

"I know. I had a brain scan about it but everything came out normal.  The doctor said not to worry about it and stop myself from eating. He said that I have pica for meat because of low level of vitamins and zinc." He sighed and and sat near your feet watching your ankle covered in restraining marks. "Your feet are swollen."

"Because I walked today."

"Want me to massage it?"

"Yes please." You rub your belly trying to soothe her gymnastics down. Jungkook silently sees you sigh, your eyes half closed due to tiredness. Your back was aching like hell and contractions had returned again. Still, they weren't that regular but that also meant...........you were going to give birth soon.

"Are you afraid y/n?" You look at him. "Hm?"

"Are you comfortable with the things going on with you? You have been sleep walking, craving raw meat, surving on shots, your body structure has changed, you have a weird neighbour........ how are you feeling?"

"Glad you asked." Jungkook scoffed. "I'm-I'm amazed of what I can do. It's awesome but pretty weird too."

"Really? You aren't afraid?" You chuckled in a sarcastic manner and stared at the ceiling. "I'm terrified. Fucking terrified."

"Of what?" Jungkook rubbed your leg. "I told you something when we were in the adoption center right?" He frowns trying to recall. "Of........going into labour and giving birth?"

"Yep. I'm fucking terrified. On top of that, the doctor told me that I would have complications too since, this girl moves around a lot and she might change her position at the last moment..............she's stronger than normal babies and has developed more so she's gonna give hell of fight when being pressured." Jungkook gulped in horror.

Even though he wanted to help, there was no way he could.

"I'm going to have an epidural of course because I don't want to suffer. But yeah.......... I'm going suffer anyways. We might change to cesarean last minute according to her. She's kinda big.....it would be difficult and tiring to push her out." You shrugged nonchalantly. "I've been pushing these thoughts away which I know is not good because I'm gonna face it anyhow but yeah............. whatever I'm gonna metaphorically die anyways and yeah.......well I-yeah.....know I'm ranting out."

The man pressed his lips in a thin line and scooted besides you rubbing your lower back. You sighed and leaned on him. "Thankyou, my feet were killing me."

"If you are going to give me the prettiest little girl in the world after going through all of this..........what I'm doing is nothing compared to what you are doing for us, alright?" You smiled through your tears and nodded before closing your eyes. "I hope I feel nothing after the epidural. But I believe I'm gonna get atleast a 3rd degree tear and that's gonna hurt like shit."

"I'll be here for you." You chuckled. "And? What are you gonna do?"

"Take care of you. Help you out with anything you want. You can just let go of everything and finally rest after all of this is over. You can rest on the bed like you always love for however long you want and everything would be given to you want. I'll stay home all the time since Hoseok is still in charge. Maybe go back and forth to the house but I'll take care of you. I'll take care of both of my babies."

"Really?"

"Obviously." You chuckled and closed your eyes again feeling sleepy. "We have to name her." Jungkook covered you with a blanket and layed besides you. "Yep."

As you think with your eyes closed, you recall how he had brought chocolates for you. "You remember you said something to me when you left me at my mom's place?"

"Hm? I said a lot of things."

"No, at last."

"I'll meet you when it's spring? It's spring now." You grin and look at him. "And......... what's there in spring?"

"Umm.........none of our birthdays? Is it anything special? We have our anniversary in November."

You sighed. "No jungkook. What I meant is.........what do you see around in spring?"

"Flowers? A lots of birds, butterflies, nice trees?"

"Tell me the names of the trees you only see in spring."

"Apples, uh...... cherry blossoms........"

"Yeah, cherry blossom."

"And?"

"What's the meaning of cherry blossom?"

"Umm........ life, beauty, purity, re-birth...........why are you asking?"

"Spring means a lot to us and her. I'm gonna give birth to her in spring. What if we name her after cherry blossom?"

"You are going to name her....... cherry? Or blossom? No y/n, that too weird."

"You said you wanted a korean name right? What about japanese?"

"Sakura?"

"Yep. How's that?"

"Jeon Sakura....... that's nice. It's pretty. Its actually pretty coincidental. Cherry blossoms lives for around two weeks which is short. And she has also spent a very little time inside. She's growing quick."

"Then Sakura it is."

----

"She has grown exponentially since the last week. You are at the 39th week right now according to her growth." He speaks English in a Russian accent while the man takes your blood like everytime. "Do you feel practice contractions?"

"Yes I do."

"You should start counting the frequency then. If you feel more than 4 contractions in an hour, it's time to deliver."

Can she just stay in there?

I'm scared.......please don't come out

You knew that wasn't remotely possible.

He smiles at you through his grey eyes and wrinkled skin. "It's ok to be scared. You are bringing a life that too not a normal one. But trust me, everything is going to be fine. Since you chose an epidural, you won't feel the most of it and would just focus on pushing her out. Just focus on meeting your little one and we would take care of everything else."

You nod pressing your lips together.

"How........How much does she weigh now?" Jungkook asked the older. "She's a solid 8.5 pound baby. And is about 21 inches long. She's going to be tall." You chuckled eyeing the scan report. "She is due this week so I want you to stay alert and at home with her. Take her to walk a little bit don't tire her and pay attention to what she says. Alright?"

"Yep." Jungkook nodded and stood up. Dr. Petrov was sent by the base in Russia where jungkook and others that their training. He was a licensed obstetrician and surgeon who had been appointed and trusted by the facility to help deliver Sakura safely. "I see you are drinking enough water as I told. The sac is healthy and so is she; prancing around as always."

"She does kick me alot. She helps me to feel all my organs precisely which I haven't felt before." The doctor chuckled.

"How's your SRED doing y/n?" He asked you looking at the newly arrived blood test. "It's fine. I haven't woken up since the last time."

"Really? That means you are less anxious now. You were stressing out before which made her stress too. You both were stress eating." You shrugged but smiled. "Maybe."

"Apparently, jungkook plays a big role in your health. You gained 4kgs real quick."

"Mhmm, we just got together 5 days ago. Apparently, it's showing." The man besides you softly pecked your temple. "Because I cook tasty food for you and Sakura."

"Oh you kept her name?"

"Yes! It's Jeon Sakura."

"Nice name!" Dr. Petrov exclaimed. "Can wait to see her." Jungkook giggled and rubbed your belly while you felt her rolling over to his touch.

"She's a daddy's girl." They both heard you and laughed.

"Daddy loves her too." Jungkook whispered.

----

"Can you buy me a yoghurt please?" You asked him, tugging on his shirt sleeve. "Princess wants to have yoghurt?"

"Uh-uh......." You nod and gaze up at him craning your neck behind.

"Mh-hm......then she should prettily wait in the car and watch her knight throw hands with a dozen of bees, the sunlight, the wind and likewise all the natural forces that work against him, few commoners walking around as he fights till his last breath to bring a cup of yoghurt for his princess."

You giggled hearing his extra ass as he pecks your cheek before plopping your butt down in the car. Jungkook shuts the door and then waves at you expecting you to wave him back before he walks inside the store.

You feel a contraction kicking in again and you take deep breaths trying to pass through it. "You are doing some real hardwork in there aren't you, muscle legs?" You carresed your belly feeling her moving her limbs around. "You're just like your daddy, always goes around doing crazy things and I can't even stay angry because you both are cute."

"Mommy is stuck with a short height, I hope you grow tall and strong like your dad."

Suddenly, you hear your phone pinging. You picked it up to see a message from someone you wanted to cut contact with.

Jaehyuk

What were you even thinking when you let him in your house?

Jaehyuk:
Noona..........
Are you free today?
I wanted to talk to you.
Please, he's lying.

You scoffed before shutting the screen and flinch hearing sudden knocking from the window. It was jungkook. The man did a silly face as if he was a monster trying to attack you from outside before jogging to the other side. He opened he door and showed you his bunny teeth.

"Rrawr!!!!!"

You smile and see him handing you the bag of yoghurt. "What princess wants, princess gets. I've got one of every flavour. Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, banana-"

You forced a laugh. "Thanks koo."

Jungkook frowned. "What's wrong? Why are you worrying?"

Damn he can read you very well.

"It's nothing."

Ding

Before you could pick up your phone from the dashboard, jungkook grabbed it. The boy turned it on, his piercing doe eyes glaring into it. He huffed before glaring at you pressing his lips in a thin line. "What did I tell you about hiding y/n?"

"I-I'm sorry.........I totally forgot him untill now. I was going to block him once we reached home."

Jungkook goes through it finding the option for blocking it. He scrolls up to read your messages. "I already did. You used to talk a lot........."

"Didn't have anyone else. I was trying not to lose my sanity all alone."

"No need to explain anything y/n." He took your hand in his and carresed it. "I don't want you to go through any of it all alone. Yes, I had lost it for while but I'm back now as normal as I can be for you. And this time, I'm not confused. I know what to do and I know my responsibilities. I'm not a blank piece of paper now. So please, I want you to put faith in me so that I could help you."

You nod but looked down at his long fingers wrapped around yours. "I love you okay? I love you and Sakura more than anything. And I would do anything to keep you both safe, got that?" You nod again and he chuckled. "Stop shaking your head like a goat and tell me that you understood with that pretty mouth of yours."

You smile. "Yes, sir."

Jungkook grinned. "Good kitty."

(A/n)- I miss BTS' korean songs ;-;
They released two English songs back to back.

English ones are good, but the feelings I get through the Korean ones are totally different and unique.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 7.9K 106
You're a stylist for EXO, but what happens when you catch the eyes of very pent up BTS members? You may end up with more than you bargained for. If...
664K 9.8K 6
Smut warning ⚠️ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very, high maintenance. Being a bunny he has...
11.9K 100 17
_𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆...𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ★𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱...
245K 10.9K 90
╭──────────•🌙 ╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | © ⵅأ⚈ᵯęɽأ𝛼🥀 【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ】 【𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝟭 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆】 "Don't leave...