𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫�...

By youcancallmerosepls

"What the actual hell is wrong with you?" "Have been asking this question for the past 18 years of my life, n... More

Characters Info
Disclaimer
|001| Boyfriend?
|002| Mr. Kim and his 7 Sons
A/n
|003| Dinner
|005| Problem solved
|006| Threat
A/n
|007| Fight
|008| Wedding
|009| Honeymoon?
|010| Rules
|011| Saviour?
A/n
|012| Shopping
|013| School Morning
|014| First day of school
|015| A day with Jin
|016| Anniversary
|017| Truth
|018| Deaths
|019| Jin's past
|020| Eavesdropping
|021| Connection
|022| Silent Child
|023| Something is wrong
|024| Hospital
|025| Officers
|026| Mental What?
|027| I Care
|028| Still Family
|029| Help
|030| Getting along
|031| Happiness and Love
|032| Unexpected Visitor
|033| Can't speak up?
|034| Mad
|035| Almost Kidnapped
|036| Attempt
|037| Trapped in a nightmare
|038| A bit out of it
|039| Breaking down
|040| Secrets

|004| Announcement?

3.6K 127 2
By youcancallmerosepls

_________________________________________

(Jenny's pov)

After i ate and they ate we went to the living room. They were all talking and i was thinking to myself and asking myself stupid questions like 'why do chickens fly only up to a small height?' and ' why ostrich can't fly?'. I am stupid, i know that. Then suddenly Mom and Mr. Kim stood up making me snap out of my chu chu train of thoughts. I was sitting on single couch. "We have something to say" Mr. Kim said. We all looked at them. "We are getting married!" They both said in a unison. And i don't what happened but i was on the floor due to the shock. While the others have their jaw dropped, eyes big as a watermelon.

"What?" I yelled actually we yelled. "We said we are getting married!" Mr. Kim said with an annoyed face. "Bu-bu-but mom you can't marry a man you just met" I said as i got up. "No Jen we are in love for 1 and half years" She said making me again drop myself. I landed on my butt. "But you only told us a few hours ago" Jimin said as he stood up with the others. "Yeah mom you only told me a few hours ago!' I shouted as i stood up. The boys looked all shocked probably because of my shouting. 

"You know what? This is bullshit! I am going home" I said and ran out of the house with my mom and Mr. Kim calling me to come back and the boys dumbfounded. Since i have no car. I ran to the bus stop. I looked at the bus chart and saw that a bus will arrive in 1 minute. After 1 minute i saw a bus coming towards the bus stop, i was in. I entered the bus and sat on the backseat. For the whole ride i was thinking about the marriage. 

I fortunately have some money in my purse to gave the bus charge. When i got home, i went to my room and lay down on it. Without changing the dress i slowly drifted off into sleep. 

_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 498 21
No one can be trusted in this world , surrounded by fake people , controlled like puppets . u should be brave like a lion to survive here , people d...
82.8K 5.2K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
657K 21.7K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
99K 3K 32
??? - how will get think when they will see you from heaven ???? - she can never take her place ???? - they will never take their place ???- why I...