Akatsuki x Child reader (Y/n'...

By LoveAnime4ALiving

Y/n was founded by Konan and Pain when they were on their way back to the base. When she get older pain will... More

Start
A Hokkaido wolf?
Academy
meeting the Uzumaki family
So they're back
Training
Himawari and the crew
Team 25
The Hidden Test
The Talk
Momiji Sensei's Training plans
Akuyami Village
Incoming Chunin Exams
The deal
A real mission
Who Are You?
It's time for the Chunin Exams!
1st phase
2nd Phase
Preliminaries and meeting with the past Jinchūrikis
Last Phase
It's not your fault
What now?
We're here!
You have changed
First awaken
Into the Past
7 years
Join us!

The Academy Test

1.4K 30 100
By LoveAnime4ALiving

Warning: Long (3065 words long)

Everyone was walking back to the village when you showed them everything they needed to know.

"Wait so, you're just like Kurama? But stronger?" Metal Lee asked.

"Yes child, If you count my tails you'll see why," Momiji answered him.

"I can't wait to tell that old man that there's someone stronger than him," Boruto said excitedly.

"You can't tell nobody this, you have to keep this a secret, no matter what" Momiji looked at the group and they all nodded.

"So did everyone practice their Shadow clone Jutsu?" Y/n asked as she turned to the group.

"Yep I did mine, it's easy" Sardara

"I can't do jutsus so I think I'll just pass," Lee exclaimed.

"Shadow clones are not that easy, see" When You made the hand signs of the Jutsu nothing came up but dust.

Everyone was looking at you shocked.

"Did your family teach you how to do it?" Shikadai asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Wellll" You scratch the back of your head.

~Flashback~

"Ita-nii teach me how to do a shadow clone, please!" You pulled onto his cloak.

Itachi looked down at you and gave you a soft smile.

He then walked to the backyard, you looked at him but soon followed him.

"Ok, so what are the hand signs Ita-nii!"

"Put your hand up like this,"

~An hour later~

You were breathing heavily and looked at the floppy clone beside you.

"I can't do it!"

Itachi had to leave to go on a mission but he had shown you the hand signs and told you to keep your chakra up while doing it but you just don't seem like you can do it.

When he came back he asked you if you did it.

"Yea!"

"Can I see?"

"Uhhh... I can't, mom is calling me," Then you ran off somewhere.

~Back to now~

"Yes but it just seems like that I can't do it."

"We can show you if you like Y/n" Mitsuki offered.

"No I'm fine, I don't want to bother you guys, the test thing is tomorrow, right? So I just need to work hard so I can be a ninja! I need that headband!" You punched the air.

"Well good luck with that," Chocho smiled.

They finally arrived at the gate.

"Welp I should be going home now so I can practice. I won't afford to fail tomorrow." You stand outside of the gate.

"Hope you'll get it Y/n," Sardara said as she waved.

"Yea! Never give up!" Boruto smiled at her.

The others smiled at her and walked out to do their own thing. But one of them stayed, and that was Inojin.

"Don't you have something to do Inojin?" You asked him as he walked up closer to you.

"Yea, but I just want to give you this, I drew it while we were at the hideout. Thanks for putting me in the team." He smiled and gave a sheet of paper to you.

You looked at it and it showed everyone on there having a good time.

You smiled at it.

"Thank you Inojin, this is really good. I'll put it in the hideout somewhere, so every member can see it." You looked back up to him and smiled.

"And don't overwork yourself. You'll pass, I just know it, you are our leader right?" You looked at him shocked. He just smiled and walked off.

You turned around and walked to your home.

'I guess I am, am I?" you smirked to yourself.

~ When you arrived at home ~

You ran through the door and started yelling.

"I'm going to be a ninja tomorrow!!!"

Everyone looked at you.

"Yay! Y/n going to be a ninja!" Tobi yelled hugging you.

"Yea! And all I need to do is make a shadow clone!" You explained.

"Well can we see it?" Konan asked.

"Umm sure.." Tobi let go of you and you started to do some hand signs.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!"

When you did the Jutsu there was nothing until something fell on the ground.

It was your floppy shadow clone.

Everyone was just looking at it with a sweatdrop.

Everyone was silent until Hidan started laughing like it was no tomorrow. Soon Deidara started laughing with him.

You looked down at your feet feeling a little sad.

Later Momiji was laughing, almost falling off of the couch.

Konan walked towards you and placed her hand on your shoulder.

"It's ok just-"

Y/n looked up and had determination in her eyes.

"No! I'll just keep trying until the next sun has risen up!" You took the bandana off of your ears and ran in the backyard and started to start training.

~ In the leaf when you just left~

When Inojin was about to find what to do, a shinobi landed in front of him.

"The Hokage needs to see you" Inojin looked shocked but nodded.

"O-ok..?"

When Inojin made it to the door and knocked on it, He heard a 'Come in'. He walked in and saw that the others and their parents are here too.

"What's going on?" Boruto asked the adults.

"Boruto, I have seen you and the others walk out of the village," Hinata said, crossing her arms.

"I thought you were smarter than that Shikadai!" Temari hit his head.

"Ow! It was our decision anyway..." He rubbed his head looking at his mom.

"What were you doing outside of the village?" Naruto asked.

"Were you with that Akatsuki girl?" Sakura asked.

The group stayed silent.

"Answer the question," Karui said impatiently.

"Yes we have" Mitsuki answered smiling, but he's not looking at her.

"Mitsuki!" Everyone yelled. Then Mitsuki looked at them confused.

"What?" He asked.

Orochimaru giggled.

Boruto sighed, "We didn't do anything wrong, we came right back."

"That doesn't matter, Boruto, she's a bad and dangerous person," Hinata said.

"No, she's not," Inojin spoke up. "She's not bad, the way we see her is a totally different way." Inojin looked at Hinata seriously.

"Inojin..." Ino mumbled.

"Inojin is right, She's fun to hang out with and yea she's breaking some rules, but she's just having fun" Metal Lee added on.

"You guys might see her the opposite way because of her family's own doings but we're the ones who have been close to her, we're not planning on abandoning her anytime soon." Chocho continued on.

Boruto pulled out his bandana and the others did the same.

"This is why we left the village," Bourto said as they put on their bandana in different places of their body.

"No way.." Lee mumbled.

"We joined the Akatsuki" Boruto finished giving his mom and dad the look of determination.

"We're good and bad," Sardara stated.

"And we will be strong together!" All the kids yelled

Everyone looked at them shocked.

"You can't join them!" Hinata Yelled at them

"Why the hell do you guys want to join the Akatsuki!? They kill people!" Sakura joined in.

"What the hell is going on in your damn brains!" Now Temari.

"Why stopped the kids that want to find freedom if you can't even stop one person," Sardara glanced at her dad.

"Sardara" Sasuke said seriously.

"We're not even doing anything so why are you guys so against us?" Shikadai put his hands on the back of his head.

"We're just kids that just want to have fun and become a shinobi, so why? It's not like we're bad like the original Akatsuki" Boruto added.

"Then what happens if you do?" Shikamaru asked

The room finally went to silence.

"We won't," Mitsuki mumbled.

'But no promises..' they all thought.

~ The next day ~

Y/n was jumping around trying to put her sandals on.

"I'll wish you luck hun" Konan smiled.

"Tobi too!" Tobi said jumping with you.

"You'll really need it," Hidan said laughing.

"Shut up you immortal brat," Kakuzu mumbled as he was counting money.

Y/n looked at everyone with worry in her eyes. Then Itachi, Sasori, Konan, Pain, and Zetsu were smiling at you.

You ended up smiling too.

"I'll come back with a ninja headband on my head! Believe it!" Y/n rushes out of the door forgetting about Momiji.

"You idiot!" Momiji yelled as she followed Y/n.

~ Time skip ~

When you made it to the gate you saw your group waiting for you wearing their bandanas, you smiled and stopped in front of them. Momiji walked up to Metal Lee and leaned on him, breathing hard.

He looked down at her and picked her up.

"Thank you.." She breathed out.

"You're welcome sensei!" Lee said smiling at her.

"Don't say that around the village."

"Oh," Then he whispered. "Sorry sensei." He grinned.

"Hey, guys ready to be a ninja!?" You yelled pumping your fist in the air.

"Heck Yeah!" Boruto yelled at her.

The group started walking to the Academy.

"Have you been practicing your Jutsu?" Sardara asked.

"Yep but my mom forced me to stop when it hit midnight." You sighed.

"Well, did you master it?" Shikadai asked.

"I don't know, but we'll see." You smiled.

~ When it was your turn ~

"You got this Leader-Sama" Mitsuki smiled.

You smiled back and walked to the front.

You took a deep breath and did the hand signs.

It feels like the air went tense for you but you kept your focus.

When you did the last hand sign you said the command.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

But nothing came, but a gust of wind.

'What..?' The class started to laugh.

"Shadow clone Jutsu! Shadow clone Jutsu!" You keep repeating till Shino places his hand down on your shoulder.

"That's enough. You failed." He removed his hand but you grabbed it.

"Please give me another chance, please! I just need one more day to do it! Just one more time... please.." You looked at him in his eyes.

He sighed, "Fine, tomorrow morning. That's your last shot or you'll be repeating the year."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you sensei.." You walked back to the crowd.

~ After the Academy ~

You and your group walked out of the building. You sat on a grassy hill and the others did the same.

You looked on the ground balling up your fist.

'Why can't I do it! It's just a simple Jutsu! What's so hard about it!' You yelled in you your thoughts.

You felt something hit you on your head that made you fly down the hill.

"Momiji!" some of the people in your group yelled.

"Are you ok Y/n!?" Inojin yelled to you.

"Yea I'm fine.." You got up and looked at them but you noticed their headband. You sighed.

"Stop being like a baby and suck it up brat," Momiji said glaring down at you.

"What?" You questioned.

"I don't need to treat you like I treat Himawari, so shut up and let your group help you. I don't care if you need it or not, You're going to be a damn ninja if you're with me." Momiji glanced at the group behind her. "Why are you standing there? Waiting for your mama? Go help her with the damn Jutsu!"

They all nodded.

"Yes sensei!"

They started to help you, but over and over again you keep failing.

"Can't I make a shadow clone?" You asked.

Momiji was on the hill sleeping and the group was at the bottom of the hill with you.

"No I don't think so.." Sardara said, placing her hand on her chin.

"Let's try again!" Boruto said.

You did it again but you only made one that has no color.

"Well, we're getting somewhere..." Everyone sweatdropped.

The kids kept helping you until it was time for them to go.

"Good luck tomorrow Y/n!" Mitsuki said as he waved

"Don't give up ok!?" Boruto said as he and Sarada waved goodbye as they went home.

Shikadai put his hand on your shoulder. "Don't fail again." and he walked off.

"We got faith in you Leader-sama!" both Lee and Inojin said and ran home.

~ When you arrived home ~

You opened the door and your family all looked at you.

"So?" Deidara asked as he raised a brow.

"Soooo, I didn't pass" You put Momiji down.

Hidan immediately started to laugh.

"All mighty push!" Pain hit Hidan, making him hit a wall.

"But I have another chance, though they only gave me tomorrow so I know I got this in the bag!"

~ You in the bed ~

"I don't have this in the bag," you said as you got off of the bed and put your sandals on.

"Where are you going child" Momiji yawned. As she scratches on the bed.

"To the leaf village," you said as you cover your ears with a hood.

"Why?"

"I'm going to get a scroll but don't worry I'll put it back and everything, they won't notice a thing.

"But it's dangerous there are Rogue ninjas out at this time."

"Then I'll be quick."

"Child you know if you die, I die right? So I won't allow you to go." Momiji walked up to her.

"I'm going, and I'm doing, so I can be a ninja," You said seriously. You opened your window and jumped out of it. And starting to jump from tree to tree to get to the village.

Momiji sighed. "This brat." She then follows you.

~ Later ~

When you arrive at the Hokage residence you start your search.

"Ooo this one looks like it got a lot of stuff," You said as you picked up a big scroll.

"That's fake,"

You looked at Momiji and said, "It is?"

"Yes it's the other one," she said pointing at a scroll that looked the same.

"Oook? Whatever you say Momiji." You put the scroll down and picked up the other one. As you were about to open it.

Both you and Momiji ear twitch.

"Come on they're coming!" Momiji whispered. You hurried and jumped out of the window before they saw what you looked like.

"Hurry, we got to inform the Hokage!" One shinobi said as the other one went to go to Naruto's house.

The first shinobi started to chase you.

You jumped on the roofs as fast as you could trying to lose them.

"How far is he?" You asked Momiji.

Momiji looked back. "Not that far."

"Dammit." You mumbled as you tried to go faster, when you got to the trees and started to lower your chakra, hiding in the leaves.

The shinobi went past you and kept searching for you.

You breathed a sigh of relief and went out of your hiding place. You sat on the ground and read the scroll.

"Scroll of seals," You read out loud and opened it.

"Wow this is a lot of kinjutsu," You said smiling.

"Hurry up and find a shadow clone Jutsu." Momiji hissed.

"Multi-shadow Clone Jutsu. Can I learn this one?" You asked Momiji.

"It's about shadow clones, right? So learn it."

"Ok.. it said... Bird, Boar.." You were doing the hand signs as you were saying it. "Dog, Dragon, Ox, Tiger, Serpent, Rat, Horse, Monkey, Hare, Ram! Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Nothing.

"Keep trying," Momiji said.

~ With Naruto ~

A loud knock was heard throughout the house.

Naruto, Hinata and Boruto. woke up. Naruto rubbed his eyes and got out of bed.

"I wonder who that could be?" Naruto asked and walked out of the room.

"You can stay in bed Hinata." He walked to the door but saw Boruto already to the door.

Naruto walked up to him and asked the shinobi.

"What's going on?"

"Someone with a hood over their head stole the scroll of seals, but this time they got the right one." He explains, Naruto got serious and started to put his sandals on.

"Boruto stay here."

"But I want to come!"

"No just stay here," When he got done putting his shoes on he was quickly out of the door.

~ With you ~

"Ok aga-" There was a Kuni on Y/n's neck.

"Scream or you'll die." He said whispered in your ear.

"Let me go or-"

"Or what, Your little pet takes care of me? Too late they're already out." he laughed. You looked at your side and saw that Momiji was in a deep sleep.

"Now I'll be taking this out of your small han-" A shuriken was thrown at him.

He backed off, then he looked at his surroundings.

"Come out!"

Naruto came out of his hiding place.

"Naruto!" You yelled in shock. You looked back at Momiji and went to grab her but when you turned your back at the ninja he took this opportunity and tried to stab you with his Kuni since he was still close to you.

Naruto was still far from you and he was about to make Rasengan but notice it will be too late so he just ran in front of you making you turn back around seeing him taking the cut.

Your eyes widened. Naruto grunted in pain and looked back at you.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"N-naruto..?" You said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, it's just a small cut." He tried to reassure you.

"No... this is my fault... Sorry.." You said as you placed Momiji down by a tree.

"Take a seat, Mr. Hokage! I'm going to protect you!" You said getting in front of him.

"Oh, now the little girl wants to play too?~" The ninja smirked.

You start to do the hand signs you just learned.

"Multi-Shadow clone Jutsu!" A lot of clones showed up on the trees and ground.

You smirked at your improvement.

"Go!" then the clones got to the ninja and beat him up.

Soon he was on the ground with a lot of bruises and cuts. Later she heard clapping, You turned around and saw Naruto clapping.

"I went through the same route as you, Y/n and it looked cool!" Naruto smiled.

"Thanks and sorry that I stole the Scroll.

"It's ok, just don't do it again." Y/n nodded.

"Your graduation was yesterday right?"

"Yea but I failed."

"Well now, you have passed, Congrats!" Naruto laughed.

"Can I have a cool Headband!" You said hope in her voice.

"Yea but I left it at home"

"Heck Yea!!! I pass! I'm a Ninja!!!!" You celebrated and jumped around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
114K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...