𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 | 𝘒𝘦�...

By niyahxbaji

| 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘒𝘰𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘹 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 | in which an old best friend returns to japan and reuni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 25: Bonus

2.7K 102 176
By niyahxbaji

This chapter is longer than normal because why not.

Your POV

The weekend was finally here and I decided to visit Gon and Killua. Kenma was still sleeping because he went to bed at late. I would've woke him up, but I'm letting him get extra sleep.

I took a nice shower, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair. When I got done I looked through my bag and pick out a cute outfit. A white crop top and shorts with blue shoes. (Or something else)

After I got done getting dressed, I picked Kenma out an outfit. Then I started to wake him up. He got up and did his routine, while i called my driver.

Kenm came downstairs after a while. He had on a white shirt and some dark gray pants with a red and green jacket. Of course with him being Kenma, he brought a black back pack.

I packed it up with some stuff we might need later. Like our phone chargers, his psp and it's charger, some money, and our wallets.

I walked over to him, gave him a kiss, and told him to turn around. I put some of his hair in a bun. So now he has a mini bun on the back of his head.

After waiting for a while, we heard a horn outside. My driver was ready for us, so I grabbed my phone and started to head. I got in and told the driver where to go, while waiting for Kenma to lock up his house.

"I'm kinda excited." I said to Kenma.

"Who are we meeting again?" He asked.

"My brothers, Killua and Gon. We're not blood related, but might as well be." I told him.

"How does work?"

"You have a lot of questions." I sighed at him.

He shrugged. "Are we gonna eat breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah, I asked the driver to take us to a breakfast place and then the meet up place." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Kenma got done eating our breakfast and were at the park. It had a nice setting and the way the wind blew his hair made him look so fine. Like damn nigga just fuck me.

We were holding hands looking for Gon and Killua. We had decided to meet up at the park near a lake, so me and Kenma started walking there. I heard the sound of two people laughing. It started off faint, so I thought it was the voices in my head.

"Bae you hear that?" I asked Kenma.

"Yeah, over there." He pointed at two boys.

I gave a huge smiled and pulled Kenma over with me to them. We ran over there and stood behind them. I let the wind blow in my face and my skin glow.

"Y'all should take my picture." I said.

Killua and Gon turned around and gasp. They both jumped on me and gave me a hug. We laid on the ground laughing for a little and then got back up.

"I missed y'all." I said.

"We missed you too." Gon said.

"Yeah, how could you come to Japan and not tell us. We've could've been visiting everyday." Killua lectured me.

"I'm here now... anyways meet my boyfriend." I said looping my arm with Kenma. "He was my childhood friend back when I was a lil' kid."

"Hi, I'm Gon."

"And I'm Killua."

"Kenma... Kenma Kozume." They introduced their selves to each other.

"This lighting is amazing on my skin." I said looking up. "Let's take some pictures for the Gram." I said taking my phone out of Kenma's bag.

I took a picture by myself, one with Gon, one with Killua, one with both, one with Kenma, and one with all of us. I post the one by myself and all of us.

After I got done we walked around talking. Kenma even added his input in some conversations. We were all having a good time.

That was until I saw something, well more like someone. They were dressed casually in all black and even had a face mask. When I first saw them I didn't care, but then they kept popping up in my side view. We were inside a game store for the boys when I decided to say something.

"Aye y'all." I said pretending to look at a game.

"Yeah." Killua said as they came over.

"Don't freak out or make it obvious... but someone has been following us." I said picking a game up.

"So you noticed too?" Kenma asked/said.

I nodded and put the game back. I'm not surprised Kenma noticed since he's more aware of his surroundings than he looks.

"So what do we do?" Gon asked.

"We have to act casually and get the hell out of here." Killua said picking up two games and walking to another section of the store, with us following him of course.

"Ight so let's buy a few games and find a way back home." Kenma said.

"I'll call my driver to pick us up. Who's house is the closest?" I asked.

"We roommates at a complex a few streets away from the park we were at." Gon answered.

"Bet." I said and started to call my driver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ending up driving around the neighborhood for at least 30 minutes before we actually went to their apartment. Just in case they were still following us.

The four of crashed on the couch, tired from today. I looked at my phone to see what time it is. It was 7:00. We went to all these shops and arcades, but didn't get nothing to eat at all.

I sat up and looked at the rest of the boys. "Ion know about yall, but I'm hungry as fuck." I said causing them to laugh.

"Let's order something." Gon said, jumping up to the phone.

"You know what would be good?" I asked.

"What?" Kenma asked.

"Some bufflo chicken." I said, being fat.

Killua's eyes lit up, "like the way your mom used to cook?"

"Yep, Gon you should order that." I said.

"Ok," he said and ordered some chicken and fries. "Wait Y/n... your mom never made chicken for me." He said turning to me.

"It was a few weeks after the tour, Killua said you were sick." I shrugged.

"I don't think I was actually sick." Gon said, glaring at Killua.

"Oh you weren't," Killua said. "I lied."

"You what!?" Gon yelled.

"Oop- sis just spilled the tea." I said bringing back 2019.

Killua laughed as Gon tackled him. "Why would you do that!? You know I love auntie's cooking!!" Gon raged. (If you forgot, they call your mom Auntie)

Me and Kenma looked at each other for a second and then I busted out laughing, while Kenma just sighed with a slight smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus:

Me and Kenma were in front of my apartment. I was getting dropped back off home. We were doing this cringy ass thing where you hold hands and look into each other eyes. I gave him a goofy lil wink and he let out a small chuckle.

"Ight bae. I guess I had fun." I said.

"Me too. I'll see you at school tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Nah, imma skip." I said.

He gave a weird look that said "you know you to dumb to be skipping school." I laughed.

"I'm just playing. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

He nodded and started to lean towards me, closing his eyes. I leaned to him, slowly closing my eyes and kissed him.

He licked my bottom lip, trying to get in. I opened my mouth slightly and he let his tongue explore my mouth. (That sounds so cringy)

We made out, until I ran out of air and pulled away. He gave a smile and backed up letting go of me. I unlocked my door and headed inside. Grabbing my bad and waving at him as I went inside.

I went in my room jumping on my bed and letting out a dramatic sigh because I'm extra as hell. I stared at my ceiling, until I got sleepy and went to bed.

This chapter was kinda... wholesome. But anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES ✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.2K 17
Kenma and Kuroo just got into a relationship but someone else is trying to separate them brutally. The girl was Kenma's former bully and always has b...
1M 28.4K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
70.5K 2.6K 25
you work as an assistant for pro volleyball teams. kenma's company sponsor's your volleyball team helping you two get close. but it's definitely not...
10.1K 432 14
"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚?" ---- ➪ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱...