You, Me and Ours

By ThatGirlNC

All it takes is one night for your life to change. A man, a woman and a vibe will lead to something more than... More

CHARACTERS
A night to remember
Positive+
The Guys
Life Line
Studio Sessions
Restaurant Surprises
Reality Check-Up
Dinner Chronicles
Album Release
Brooklyn Bridge
Attitude Check
Baby Father
Character Homes Part 1:
Character's Homes Part 2:
Flutters
Celebrating Papa
Past meets present
Photoshoots✨
Claimed
Anger Issues
Oh Baby❓
Additional Characters✨
Atlanta, GA
LA Nights✨
The Black's Baby Shower
Blast of the Past💥
Thanksgiving🦃
L.A👼🏾
Unc Unc😝
🎄❤️
Refinery Rooftop🏙
NYE🍾✨
Miami, FL🌴
Update🌝
Back At It💫
Hookah Longe💨
Lover's Day❤️‍🔥
Come Back💔
Juicy Crab🦀
A/N😅
Domino Effect⚡️
Book 2🥰

LA

1.7K 83 6
By ThatGirlNC

*FEW WEEKS LATER*

My alarm ringing makes me open my eyes before a groan leaves my lips as I reach for my phone, I try to move but Amara's arms tighten around me; "Come on ma I need to get up" I whisper causing her to whine before turning away from me. Chuckling I head to the bathroom hopping into the shower as the door opens revealing Amara who walks towards the toilet, "Good morning ma" I say as she just grunts at me.

This girl right here has an attitude 25/8 and I don't know how much more of these pregnancy hormones I can take; mornings are definitely the worst cause she's not only grumpy but she's sleepy. As I walk out of the shower, I meet eyes with Amara who's brushing her teeth before I move behind her and wrap my arms around her waist "You good ma?" I ask as I peck her shoulder towards the crook of her neck. "I'm good just tired, your son wouldn't let me sleep" she replies after rinsing her mouth and turning around to look up at me, she wraps her arms around my neck before pulling me down as our lips meet in a soft kiss.

I walk into the kitchen to find Maria and Amara having a conversation whilst she's eating breakfast, "Morning mi hijo" Maria says as I lean down to leave a kiss on her forehead; "Good morning Maria" I reply as I grab a grape from Amara's plate. She throws her head back before smacking her lips "There's fucking grapes in the fridge Reign" she complains as her voice breaks making me look at her in shock as I watch tears fill her eyes; "Ma I'm sorry come on don't cry" I say as I wash some grapes placing them into her plate before pecking her lips.

Maria chuckles as she watches me panic over my emotional baby mother who's clearly just not in a good mood today; I look at her as she sniffles before eating the grapes I put in her plate. Lifting my hands in surrender as Amara glares at me before rolling her eyes, "Maria you see how she treats me" she says as I grab an apple from the fruit bowl; "I just wanted one grape damn" I explain. Heading back to my room I grab all of my bags before taking them down the stairs just as a bellboy knocks on the door to take them to the ground floor, "I'll see you soon Maria, don't be here working every day when no is here" I tell her before pulling her into an embrace.

Driving towards the airport with my hand on her thigh as Amara looks out the window, "Don't be sulking ma" I say as I rub my hand on her thigh as we listen to Eleven by Summer Walker and Khalid; "So you say I'm the type you like keepin' around, keeping around, late at night eleven we're cruisin'" I sing looking at her. A small smile graces her face as she turns to look at me "If I'm the only one that you're choosin', Am I your favourite drug that you've been usin'" she sings back as we continue to vibe out to the song as we pull up to the airport.

Opening the door, I'm met by my agent who I dap up before opening the trunk to let the security grab my bags as I walk around the car towards Amara, I open the door before helping her out. Lifting up her face, she pouts up at me "Don't be sad ma, we're gonna Facetime every day and Imma come visit whenever I can" I tell her as I hold her face in my hands wiping away all the tears from her cheeks; "I don't want you to go anymore" she says softly. Shaking my head, I pull her into an embrace as she buries her face into my chest as I kiss her head repeatedly, "I gotta go now" I tell her making her lift up her head to look at me just as our lips connect in a long, passionate kiss.

My agent and I wait sit in the private section of the airport for the private jet just as my phone starts ringing causing me to look at the screen realising that it was East hitting me up.

📞Phone Conversation:

E: What's good bro?

R: I'm good cuz, you at the studio?

E: Yeah man, just wanted to check if you had left already

R: Nah Amara just left we're just waiting for the jet

E: How did lil sis take it?

R: Man, I felt bad cause she was crying and shit, had me rethinking leaving

E: Damn man don't worry bro I'll check up on her

R: Thanks bro, how's my niece?

E: A handful, she stay trying me cuz, cant catch a break with her sass

R: Leave my princess alone man

E: She's attached to Mia like damn I can't have my woman to myself and you already know fat man gives me a run for my money

R: Oh so you really playing the role of stepdad huh?

E: Fuck outta here, you know that's my youngin' I mean if I want to be with his mom for the long run I gotta make sure we got a bond

R: I see you cuz but look I gotta go the jet's waiting on us

E: Love bro, stay safe man

Finishing up the call, I pick up my hand luggage heading to the private jet that's waiting on us "Good morning Mr Black" the flight attendant says as I enter the jet before she escorts us further into the jet where glasses of champagne and sushi at the sitting area. "Thank you" I say as I put down my laptop bag before throwing myself into the seat as my agent chuckles "Come on bro cheer up, you'll be back to see your shawty real soon" he says as he sits opposite me. Nodding my head I agree with him before plugging in my air pods as I look out of the window as the jet rolls down the highway, "Late at night, eleven, we're cruisin" sounds through my ears as a small smile appears on my face as a message from Amara comes through.

I walk into House of Jade as Crystal looks up at me with a smile "Hey boss, how you and baby boy doing?" she says as we hug, "We good girl, he's just moving around a lot more" I say whilst rubbing my belly. "Is that my baby momma?" Zo shouts from inside causing everyone to laugh as I walk into the room as he runs towards me "Hey bestie" I reply whilst he raps his arms around me before I greet everyone else in the room. "Hey my lil prince" Mia says walking towards me before rubbing my belly and placing several kisses on it making me chuckle, "You're really milking this shit, aren't you?" I ask looking at the smirk on her face.

She grabs my hand before pulling down the hall into my office, "Girl let me tell you, if Easton's baby mother tries me one more time Imma bust her shit" she exclaims with a frown making me laugh; "What happened?" I ask as we sit down on the couch. "Wait lemme grab this dumbass" Mia says running out of the room to grab Zo before I hear them tussling all the way to the door, "Bitch all you had to do was tell me to come here" he complains before throwing himself onto the couch.

"First, she's on IG talking shit like boo he don't want you this pussy got power and he's clearly hooked, the fuck? I DM'ed her so we could talk shit through cause I'm obviously around Kai a lot and I wouldn't want a random around my child. Tell me why this heffar was talking bout some ohh he goin' come back to me like no sis, Easton is my man and Imma ride behind mines. This aint no teenage puppy love shit, that's my husband poo and that's on period" she says rolling her neck. Zo and I' chuckle as we watch her rant whilst walking around the office with her arms raised, "You talk to East bout it?" I ask her as she continues to pace around.

"I showed him and this nigga said he'll talk to her but it's been a week and she's still trying me, y'all know I don't do subliminal shit like tag me bitch" she expresses before falling onto the couch. Resting her head on my shoulder, I put my hand around her shoulder as she rubs my belly "Don't worry babe, I'm sure he'll talk to her" I tell her before Zo nods agreeing with me "If he doesn't then you already know we runnin' up" he says punching the air.

A knock sounds on the door making us look at each other confused, "Um come in" I shout out as the door opens showing East with a frown on his face "Hey y'all, Mia can I talk to you?" he asks as she just ignore him. Zo and I just give each other the side-eye clearly entertained by what was going on, "Mia man this shit is mad childish why you aint talking to me?" East exclaims making her chuckle causing Zo and I to just smirk knowing she was about to blow up.

"You know I told you about the shit your baby momma was saying about me and you basically just brushed it off, brushed me off. I let it go cause you know I was like maybe he'll check her about some of the disrespectful shit she's said about me. But no, you wanna keep acting like it's nothing but what she says about me does affect me and I know damn well if Herb said that about you, he would've heard from me. Then you have the nerve to come in here demanding shit like I owe you shit, don't try me Easton I'm not the motherfucking one" she says pushing past him before walking out of the room.

I clear my throat as an awkward silence fills the room before East walks out of the room clearly going after Mia, "Well then" Zo says before we both just laugh knowing how much of a hothead Mia is.

I walk out of the shop tryna calm down knowing how bad my anger can get if I don't try to contain it, "Yo Mia stop" East shouts making me walk faster towards my car; "Yo shawty chill" he says grabbing my waist to stop me. "Nah let me go cause you know I don't play bout my son and she keeps talking bout my parenting like I don't take care of my baby" I say getting chocked up cause you can say all that you want about me but my child is off limits.

He pulls me towards him before turning me around, "I'm sorry baby, I'll get her to take the shit down" he says whilst turning my face towards his; "Look at me Mia" he tells me in a stern voice. I look up at him with a frown, "You're a good mom and everyone who knows, you knows that" he says before placing a kiss on my forehead and pulling me into a hug. "Handle that, I'm serious East" I tell him as he grunts in understanding, "I got food in the car" he says knowing that would make me happy before leading me towards his car.

Opening the door for me, the smell of fried chicken hits my nostrils before I notice a bag from Chic-Fil-A bag in the back, "I got you a spicy chicken sandwich and nuggets with honey mustard sauce and lemonade" he says whilst handing me my food. One thing about East is he knows how to kiss-ass, every time he fucks up he knows just what to do to make me happy again; "Damn baby, you really know how to get back in my good books" I say whilst eating my nuggets as he plays some music on the radio.

Chuckling at how I was eating a nugget before biting off the sandwich, "Gotta make sure my baby ain't mad at me" he says before leaning over to peck my lips causing me to smile up at him; "Let's go on live" I tell him before propping up my phone. "Hey y'all we're gonna be answering some of your questions so ask away" I say before taking a sip from my lemonade, "Y'all are cute" East reads out loud before smacking his lips "Thank you but that's not a question" he responds making me laugh.

"Easton stop, does East have new music coming out?" I read before looking at him so he can answer, "Yeah I'm releasing some singles soon so look out for that" he answers as I frown "Why you aint tell me that?" I ask. He chuckles before pecking my lips "I was gonna tell you bae" he says causing me to hum whilst giving the side-eye as we continue to answer the questions people ask on the live.

"Okay last question, would y'all have a threesome?" I read out loud before East jumps up shaking his head "Hell no, Ion share shit especially my woman, lil baby got that super soaker and only I'm allowed to dive in. Better let them bitch ass nigga in your DM's that your boyfriend kills people" he says looking at me through the camera before switching off the live.

I laugh out loud at how crazy this nigga is, "Why would you just cancel it like that? I can't even say bye to my followers?" I ask as he smacks his lips "Nah, I'm tryna spend time with my baby before I leave" he says looking at me as we smile at each other.

📸INSTAGRAM POSTS:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 197 22
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
12.7K 2K 12
"Finding happiness within because that's where true joy lies." Damilola Amarachi Oyelowo is an independent doctor forging a new life for herself in t...
27.3K 4.3K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
11K 301 11
All I have to say is 'One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure'. Jorja Smith is a nurse. She is into everything that has to do with making a women f...