๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท remus l...

By ann4weasley

๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ป ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

zรฉro.
un.
deux.
trois.
cinq.
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
zero.

quatre.

8.7K 242 62
By ann4weasley

AFTER THEY HAD ARRIVED at Privet Drive, they opened Harry's bedroom door where Harry stood, grinning widely.

"What are you lot doing here?" he asked with much excitement lacing in his voice.

"Rescuing you of course!" Tonks grinned.

Seeing as Wiera was way too afraid to talk to her nephew so soon, she laid low, staying in the backround.

Surprisingly Harry didn't even notice her until they arrived at Grimmauld Place, which she didn't know how to feel about.

Just as Wiera was about to enter the meeting, Harry spoke up. "Who are you?"

She let out a shaky breath, she didn't know she was holding in. "Hello Harry. I'm Wiera. Wiera Potter."

He looked wiera dead in the eyes, looking shocked. And after he hadn't detected a lie, he furrowed his eyebrows. "I—. What? How?" he stuttered.

"Well, when two people love each other very much—," Wiera started only to be interrupted.

"I have seen you in my dreams," he burst out. He didn't know why he was telling her this, but he had this feeling that he was safe with her. He knew she was his family. He's just found his only living relative from his father's side. She was to be trusted.

And before Wiera knew what was going on, she was hugging her nephew. She had dreamed about this for far too long.

'I will take good care of him.' She thought most likely directed at James.

"I will tell you everything you want to know, alright? I just need to attend the order meeting. We will talk after, okay?"

Harry nodded his head rather enthusiastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 61
Sirene Black went through a lot of stuff during her glory days, thankfully though she always had her friends to rely on. [MARAUDERS FANFIC]
24.6K 1.3K 49
ยซแž‚แŸ’แžšแž”แŸ‹แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แžŠแŸ‚แž›แžขแžผแž“แž•แŸ’แžŠแž›แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แž„แž‚แžบแž…แŸแž‰แž–แžธแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžŠแž”แžšแžทแžŸแžปแž‘แŸ’แž’แžšแž”แžŸแŸ‹แžขแžผแž“แž‘แžถแŸ†แž„แžขแžŸแŸ‹ แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แž‚แžถแž›แŸ‹แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž‘แŸ…แž‡แžถแž€แžถแžšแž˜แžถแž“แžขแžถแžšแž˜แŸ’แž˜แžŽแŸแžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž‘แŸ…แž€แžถแž“แŸ‹แž“แžšแžŽแžถแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹แž–แžทแžแž”แŸ’แžšแžถแž€แžŠ แž”แž„แžขแž‚แžปแžŽแžขแžผแž“แžŽแžถยป Kim taehyu...
223K 7.6K 54
เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅโœธโ‹†โžถ โœง Anya Holloway, the Inferni who hated her ability. How could she like it when everyone made sure she knew it was a curse? She was forbidden...
21K 562 8
[ ! on hold ! ] โ it's in my heart and in my head, you can't take back the things you said โž in which (y/n) lavigne helps nevermore's new student unr...