six.

WIERA HAD ENTERED HARRY'S room to find him sitting on his desk, writing something

WIERA HAD ENTERED HARRY'S room to find him sitting on his desk, writing something. "Hello, Harry," she grinned.

He looked up and smiled warmly. "Hello Wiera. I was just wondering..."

"You can ask me anything you want, Harry," she chuckled at his nervousness.

"Well uh—, why am I meeting you just now?" Harry looked rather angry, but not judgmental.

"Oh well, with James and Lily d-d- leaving, Sirius and Remus gone, I had no one, so I spent my life living under a fake name and hiding, praying not to get involved with magic ever again. I thought you had died so I obviously didn't go looking for you and I am so sorry that I couldn't be there for you and be the aunt you deserved to have." Wiera had a few tears streaming down her face.

"We can stop if it's too much." Harry said considerately.

She shook her head. "Don't you worry about me. Ask your
questions."

"Did they—, did they love me?"

Wiera chuckled in disbelief, teary-eyed. "Oh my, come here." She took Harry into her arms as he finally felt it, the motherly love he hadn't received since he was a baby.

"They loved you so much, Harry. You were their entire life. I
remember one day Lily and I were drinking tea and she would talk hours about how much she loved you. The first time James saw you he burst into tears and talked about how beautiful 'mini prongs' was. Oh Merlin, I miss them. I loved them so much. Especially James. I know he was my twin brother but for me he was so much more than that. He was the one person who made me realise I am so much more than what everybody thinks I am. He was really wise when he wasn't constantly pinning over Lily, of course. They
should've never trusted Peter, but who am I to blame? I trusted him as much as they did. He was our best friend after all," Wiera rambled on as they were both sobbing into each other's arms.

It was something they had both needed for a long time.

-

in heaven right now

They were all silently crying as suddenly James broke the silence.

"I never knew that she loved me that much."

Lily and Marlene frowned. "Do you remember the time you two had that big fight about the order? Lily asked.

"Of course. How could I forget? We hadn't spoken for two weeks," James remembered.

"Yeah well, in those two weeks she didn't speak, sleep or
eat—, like anything at all. She couldn't bear the thought of you being angry at her." Marlene answered.

It was silent again.

-

After a good few minutes of silence and comfort, Harry asked a question she didn't see coming. "If you don't mind me asking, what is going on between you and Lupin?"

She chuckled. "Ask me anything but that."

"Noted," he laughed. "Were you one of the marauders?"

"Oh yeah. James, me and Padfoot would always do the hardcore pranks while Remus and Rattigrew were the brains."

"Rattigrew?"

"Oh well considering he is a dirty little cocksu—," she cleared her throat, forgetting who she was talking to for a moment. "Uhm, considering he is a traitor and a rat, I came up with that name."

They both starred at each other before bursting into laughter.

That night Wiera told him a dozen of stories about Moony, Wormtail, Whiskers, Padfoot and Prongs.

Aa Harry fell asleep, Wiera got up and entered the living room.

"Still up?" a voice asked. Padfoot.

"Yes. I was just telling Harry a few stories about our years at Hogwarts," Wiera smiled.

"I know," Sirius smiled. "I spied on you. Moony missed
you, you know?"

That sentence made her blood boil. "Did he now? Well he certainly didn't look like it, and anyways, he was the one
who left after I had begged him to stay. He didn't contact
me. Fourteen years. Fourteen fucking years have I waited. But nothing. I needed him then but i most certainly do not need him now. You and Harry are my top priorities."

"I love you, Whiskers," he said, deciding not to push on the matter with Remus.

That made her heart drop, thinking about James. She sighed and stepped forward to engulf her old friend into a hug.

"I love you too, Pads. I love you too."

They stayed like that for a while until Sirius spoke up. "I bet you and him are back to snogging each other by next week."

And with that he quickly left, leaving Wiera chuckling in disbelief.