Black Butler, In The Modern E...

By _SubtoWillNE_

"Ciel, come to the front of the store, or I'm cooking lunchables." "Sorry, I got distracted by the tea aisle... More

-Chapter One-
-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
-Chapter Eight-
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven-
-Chapter Twelve-

-Chapter Five-

1.7K 88 63
By _SubtoWillNE_

Black Butler, In The Modern Era

Readers PoV

I raise (H/c) brow in question at her words. "It's not a fanfiction, (Bf/n). No, it's not. Plus, you know my bisexual ass leans toward women." I smirk playfully. She rolls her eyes, not having any of my words.

"Sure, sure. Whatever." She takes another sip of her iced coffee. I frown before taking a sip of my monster. 

"It's not. How would you even know?" I place my drink back onto the coffee table before crossing my arms. She smirks once again.

"I just do." She drags out in a sing-song. 

I mutter an uncertain 'sure' before dropping the topic as I find sudden interest in the floor. I mean, it would be amazing to have anime characters fall for me, but it isn't realistic. Especially when half of them are supernatural beings. My eyes go back to (Bf/n) as she stands up.

"I'm going to take my leave, my mum wanted me to clean around the house before she got home from work. Bye, sexy!" She jokes as she waves goodbye, flicking her (H/c) hair as she walks out of the living room. I wave back at her as she leaves, yawning as I hear the door close behind her. 

'I'm so tired...Sleep sounds great, but I don't want to fuck up my sleep schedule.'

I groan as the familiar feeling of my head nearly exploding starts to creep up. They have been so persistent lately. They start bearable, and then out of nowhere it feels like my head is being bashed against a fucking wall, and to top it off nothing works to help it. I hiss as I feel a sharp pain in my eyes, curling up into a ball as I try and block out any light that comes to me. I stay like this for a couple of minutes.

'What the fuck, this has never happened before. Well, this bad, anyway. I should really see a doctor.'

I furrow my brows and frown as I hear a cough coming from behind me, annoyed someone is seeing me in such a state.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" I hear Claude's voice. He doesn't sound concerned, however. More bored, if anything. I stay in the position I'm in as I feel the pain start to die down slightly, nodding.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a migraine." I brush it off as I slowly start to sit up, the pain is gone but my ears are ringing. I look up at him to see him still in his butler attire. His expression matched his tone if I'm being honest. There's an awkward silence for a moment as neither of us had anything more to say. Deciding to make conversation, I ask where the others are.

"They should be down momentarily if you will excuse me." He answers before leaving the room. I let out a sigh of relief, my tense shoulders relaxing. 

'I should probably speak to them about school and working.'

I flinch softly as I feel somebody take a strand of my hair and twirl it around their fingers. My brows knit together with confusion as I look at the culprit, seeing no one other than Grell. I smile slightly as I look at her outfit. She looked good and made the red high-top converse on her feet work. 

"See something you like, my dear rose? You're eyeing me up like you want to love me until the sunrise. I, of course, have zero objections to that as you're just the cutest thing ever! Like the Gods and Goddesses took every single attractive trait and shoved it into your being!" Grell gushes, squeezing me against her chest. My face feels like fire as I attempt to escape her grasp, eventually succeeding. I stand up and take a couple of steps back, raising my hands slightly.

"Ma'am, I'm a minor." I sit down on the coffee table as Grell continues to fangirl. I look to the door as Ash walks into the room and stares Grell down with all of his angelic glory. He frowns softly before flicking her on her forehead. Grell immediately stops mid-sentence to glare at the culprit.  

"Grell, that is somebody's daughter you're saying ungodly things about." He narrows his eyes at the redhead before sitting down on the couch across the room. 

I shake my head slightly as I look at Ash. He, too, looked amazing. He suited the white leather jacket. I look away after scanning his body, not wanting another Grell incident to happen. 

I clear my throat, messing with my necklace as I stand up. "I need to speak to you all about something. When you're all down here of course. There's only two of you at the minute-"

"Make that four of us."

I look behind me and see Alois skipping into the room, a grin on his face as he looks at me, with Claude behind him.

'Please, how the fuck is Alois making jeans and a hoodie so attractive?'

I blink as if to get rid of the thought before going back to what I was saying. "Okay, four of yo-"

"Seven of us, now." 

I don't bother looking back and just let them sit down without a response. It doesn't need one, really. 

"Okay, now that you're all here, I want to discuss school and jobs. There is no way I am letting you all stay here alone because it's only a matter of time before one of you start a fight and destroy my house." I glare in the direction of Ciel and Alois, who roll their eyes.

"So," I take a seat on the wooden coffee table as I glance across the room, "the butlers can get jobs as teachers, and Ciel and Alois can be enrolled as students. How does that sound?" 

"Like Hell, if I'm being honest. Why would I want to be surrounded by idiots all day?" Ciel frowns. I grin.

"Oh, believe me, it is Hell. However, it is your only option. You don't get a choice." This causes him to groan, and me to laugh.

"Oh, you just have the cutest laugh, My Rose! Be a doll and marry me now?" Grell coos. Red splatters across my cheeks at the proposal.

"I-um, I don't believe there's a point in marriage-"  

"Wait, what?" 

I turn to Ciel and shrug. "It's pointless when you think about it. Why do I need a ring and my significant others last name to prove my love? Overrated, is all I'm saying."

"What a mysterious mindset you have." Undertaker muses, a smirk on his face. 

I send a cheeky smile in his direction as a response before moving back onto the topic at hand. "As I was saying, none of you have legal documents so, um, if your butlers can, I need them to make documents for you. Or Sebastian can flirt his way in, I guess since he's a whore." I fumble over my words as I look up at the demons. Sebastian looks taken aback by my choice of words before composing himself, fixing his gloves as he clears his throat.

"Hardly a...whore, as you put it, I just do what is necessary for information-"

"Would you prefer the word prostitute, then?" I grin. He narrows his crimson eyes at me, glaring into my soul.

"No. Getting back on track, I can make false legal documents to prove our existence. Give me a couple of hours to do so." Sebastian tells me. I nod in acknowledgement. 

"That's great! Hopefully, you will be in school and teaching by next week then." I clap my hands together. 

I skim over everyone's outfits again before pausing. It would be weird for the Butlers to wear gloves and for Ciel to wear an eyepatch. Ash has already taken his off, so he isn't a problem.

"Sebastian, Claude, you need to take the gloves off. Ciel, you need to take your eyepatch off." I frown. The three look at me with a puzzled look on their face. 

"Sorry, but then our contract seal would be on sho-" 

"It just looks like a tattoo. No one is going to question it, neither are they going to question your black nails. People paint their nails all the time, it's not uncommon." I hold up my own painted nails before turning to Ciel. "Also, your hair covers your contract eye. No one is going to see it."

Ciel nods before hesitantly removing his eyepatch. He's been so dependant on it the past few years, I understand why he was hesitant to remove it. The bluenette drops it onto the table I'm sitting on once he has taken it off, where it is then retrieved by a gloveless Sebastian. 

"It's strange to be able to see with both eyes, hm." Ciel hums as he moves his hair out of the way as he glances around the room. Alois rolls his eyes.

"That's why you don't choose to have your mark put on your eye, you dumb fuck." 

'Okay, hostile-'

"Like having it on your tongue is any better!" Ciel scowls back. I groan as they argue back and forth.

'Guess I'll have to get used to this.'

------------------------------------------------------------

Ngl, this kind of was a filler chapter :p  The saucy things will happen in due time, stay patient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 465 18
You were just a freak. Nothing more. Just some strange child that had the ability to talk with animals. Your mother was abusive, and you were constan...
53.4K 2.1K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
1.7M 29.2K 52
What if your boyfriend was a boy from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji?! Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude, Finny, Bard, and Undertaker. See how you meet, fir...
4K 18 34
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖" 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕...