๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท remus l...

By ann4weasley

๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ป ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

zรฉro.
un.
deux.
quatre.
cinq.
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
zero.

trois.

9.9K 267 142
By ann4weasley

WIERA POTTER WAS STANDING in front of number twelve, grimmauld place.

She was already a few minutes late but considering nobody had contacted her in years, 14 to be exact, she wasn't sure they deserved her presence at all.

Wiera stepped into Sirius' childhood home and made her way towards the meeting.

Her heartbeat quickened. She had no idea how Sirius would look like, how her nephew, Harry, would look like.

She took a deep breath, opened the door to the meeting and the first person she had noticed was him. Sirius Orion Black.

Her grin widened upon seeing him. "You look old, Pads" And that's when he noticed Wiera.

"Wiera is that really you?" Sirius looked close to tears as he walked up to her to give her a kiss on the cheek and a long hug.

Minutes later, he noticed she had tears in her eyes as well. He mumbled thousands of apologies into her ears but the only thing she focused on was his familiar scent. She finally had her best friend back, her partner in crime. Wiera Potter and Sirius Black. They were finally back together.

She pulled away, looked him in the eyes and chuckled. "Never thought I would see the Sirius Black apologising."

"Yeah, you just ruined the moment." Sirius scoffed playfully as she chuckle, turning around only to see the rest of the order looking at them.

She cleared her throat. "Uh—, Sorry. Please continue with the meeting."

"We are just waiting for someone to arrive. It's good to have you back Wiera." Alastor gave somewhat of a smile.

Never thought she'd ever see him smiling. "It's good to be back," she grinned.

About five minutes later someone burst through the door. "I'm sorry I was—," a familiar voice stopped abruptly.

Wiera turned around and froze instantly. He looked better than she imagined.

His grey eyes were staring directly into her brown ones and anyone could've guessed that there was once something going on between the two of them.

You could've cut the tension with a knife, nobody knew what and how to say it.

Wiera could not believe that he was there, living his best life, having not once contacted her.

She couldn't believe that Dumbledore hadn't told her that the man who broke her heart, Remus John Lupin, would be working for the Order. That arsehole.

"Yes, yes we know your history and this is a lovely reunion and all, but we need to go rescue Harry." Alastor cut the tension as Remus stood frozen in place.

He only came back to his senses after Wiera purposely hit his shoulder while walking out.

Shaking his head in disbelief, he looked at Sirius. "Was that really her?" Remus asked hesitantly.

Sirius, having still been mad at him for leaving his, by anything but blood, sister, rolled his eyes. "No, it was Voldemort."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 17.4K 28
"I found him in a lover; when his hair falls in his face, and his hands so cold they shake." Octavia Knight is a bright young witch born into a...
82.1K 2.4K 55
"I'm in love with a Fairytale, even though it hurts" what would happen when Zaria Isla catches feelings for no other than Dirtyhands during her stay...
120K 2.6K 11
" trust that I can get you through this, because I swear to you that I can " A story in which a princess must save her kingdom in order to become th...
128K 3.6K 61
Sirene Black went through a lot of stuff during her glory days, thankfully though she always had her friends to rely on. [MARAUDERS FANFIC]