๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ | ๐™ง. ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–...

By txmima

เฟเพ‚ โœง life is complicated. love is complicated. y/n... More

the contract - 01
practice - 02
a night to remember - 03 (smut)
after party - 04
round two - 06 (smut)
facetime - 07 (smut)
closet - 08 (smut)
hotel - 09 (smut)
the return - 10 (smut)
therapist - 11
akaashi - 12
quickie - 13 (smut)
the event - 14 (smut)
drinks - 15 (mini smut)
leave - 16
teddy bear - 17
notes - 18
dinner - 19
home - 20
allyson - 21 (mini smut)
flashbacks - 22 (smut)
hospital - 23
busy week - 24

atsumu's bed - 05 (smut)

33.5K 525 2.3K
By txmima

the following chapter has sexual content containing:
finger fucking, face fucking, slapping, pulling hair, and vaginal fucking.

also includes marijuana (don't do drugs)

୨୧

Suna's thumb was drawing circles on your inner thigh while his tongue was slipping into your mouth. he didn't waste no time and explored your mouth and slipped his hands inside the hoodie, reaching and grabbing your chest.

'fuck..is this a good idea.' the question ran through your mind as Suna pinched your nipples making you yelp. he let out a groan into your mouth as your hand rubbed his member through his pants. 'fuck it.'

Suna wasted no time and took off your hoodie and stared at your open chest that was displayed in front of his eyes. his hands rested on your waist after you got up and straddled him. "think before you do something (y/n)." he quietly said while looking into your eyes.

honestly, you didn't care. you shrugged, making him smirk. his lips kissed your collarbone and down to your chest. your breath got caught in your throat as he sucked and bit your nipple and around.

you started unbuttoning his shirt that exposed his abs. you slipped it off his arms and your hands explored his body. Suna's hands slipped inside your shorts and slipped through your underwear and gripped your ass.

he reattached his lips on your neck and started sucking. "you looked so hot today on that stage.." he said against your neck. he moved upwards to your jaw.

"did i?" you threw your head back as he kissed up. he gripped your hair and forced you to look at him. he nodded with a pleased smile as you grind your ass against him.

he groaned as he slipped his tongue back into you. your hands worked below and undid his zipper and button. your hand rubbed his hard member. you had always forgotten how big he was.

he slipped off his pants and was left in his boxers as you took off your underwear and was standing bare naked in front of him. you got back on top of him and his lips started sucking on your chest again.

as you were grinding against him his fingers came closer and closer to your pussy lips. he traced his finger on your entrance. "you're so fucking wet." he placed his finger under you and pushed you down on him as he pushed his finger up.

"s-suna." you breathed out. he wasted no time adding another finger, you were already stretched out from yesterday and this morning.

"ha you're so fucking stretched and wet—i don't even need to finger you." he chuckled while seeing ride his finger.

"hurry up and fuck me." you arched your back and pleaded. Suna watched your face as he added two more fingers at once and roughly pumped into you. "ah!" you did a shaky moan.

"sorry i didn't hear you, you want me to do what?" his thumb rubbed on your clit while he looked at your with a sadistic smile.

"p-please, i-i want you to f-fuck me." you moaned out. he bit his lip looking at you satisfied and removed his fingers. not letting anything go to waste, you watched as he sucked his fingers clean.

"i already fucked you this morning." he tilted his head. you let out a whine, making him smile like he was satisfied. "i think i still wanna eat some more." he bit his lip and wasted no time to lift you up and place you on your back. aggressively spread your legs wide open and while keeping them open and pressing down on your inner thigh.

he closed the gap between your clit and him. he did a big lick slowly to see your reaction. you bit your lip holding back a moan. you threw your head back as his tongue sucked your clit vigorously.

his hand snaked its way up to your tit and grabbed it. a shaky moan escaped your mouth while Suna continued to flick his tongue on you. "fuck you taste to so fucking sweet." he couldn't get enough of you.

the knot in your stomach got tighter. "fuck i-i think i'm gonna c-cum." your hands gripped the bed sheets. "fuck!" you screamed when he slipped his tongue inside your pussy flicking inside while his thumb rubbed your pussy in circles.

Suna stuffed your lousy mouth with two fingers that had been gripping your chest. you frustratingly whined as he brought his head up and wiped his mouth and chin. "why'd you stop." you whined.

Suna gripped your jaw and laid you up. "stop acting like a fucking brat." he slapped you twice. you bit your lip. he moved the hair that was in face away and took in the messy look of you.

his large hand gripped your throat and pulled you onto his lips. both of your tongues were having a battle inside each other. your hand reached his lap and you took in his member and rubbed him—he let out a groan into your mouth.

this time you kissed down his defined jawline and sucked his neck while rubbing him. you freed his cock out of his boxers and gave it a soft quick pump. "fuck." he groaned.

you kissed down his abs and reached his lower abdomen. you moved your self back and moved your hair away from your face and positioned your mouth by his dick.

you did a small lick on the tip and looked up at Suna, he looked impatient. you twirled your tongue around his tip while making sure your eyes were locked. he let out a soft moan as you took him in.

you relaxed your mouth and took in as much as you could, picking up your pace sucking him. you gagged as tears formed in your eyes, your nose was touching his pelvis. "fucking god (y/n)." he groaned and caught a grasp of your hair.

he pushed down on you taking him all the way to the back of your throat. the tear slipped down your cheek as he held you down, "you look so fucking sexy choking on my cock like that." he let out a shaky moan.

you grabbed onto his wrist, signaling him that you couldn't breathe. Suna held you down for a few more seconds and you came up gasping for air. Suna bit his lip and slapped your face.

he gripped your chin, your makeup was smeared and your cheeks had tear stains. Suna hungrily smashed his lips on yours and gave you a sloppy kiss.

your hands were gripping onto his shoulders. he caressed down your side to your thighs and ran two fingers over your clit and entrance. he stuffed three fingers at once and pumped you roughly.

your legs were starting to feel queasy, you were only holding up because of Suna's shoulders. "f-fuck." his finger's pace was way different then earlier. "fuck fuck fuck." you cried.

Suna smiled at you with an amused look. "ride me—pleasure yourself with my cock." he placed his hands on the bed. you did a whine out of frustration but he had no reaction and continued to stare at you.

you bit your lip as you got on top of him, straddling him and his tip by your entrance. you slowly entered his member into you and let out a soft groan as you went down on him. you gripped onto his shoulders, "it hurts." you cried out.

you moved on your own, moving up and down. not that long later, Suna was getting frustrated with himself. "fuck you gotta go faster baby." he placed his hands on your waist and thrusted into you. you were a moaning mess while you threw your head back.

Suna gripped your jaw and forced you to look at him, "you wanna get caught fucking in  Atsumu's bed?" you shook your head. "then shut the fuck up."

his hands gripped onto your waist and pushed you down on him. your arms wrapped around Suna and entangled with his hair, holding on as he continued to fuck you.

"s-slow down." you let out quietly. Suna let out a groan as you clenched around him. he grabbed a fist full of your hair and pushed your lips against his. both of your moans were muffled into each other's mouth.

"f-fuck i can't do this." Suna breathed out. he lifted you up and took himself out. "turn around and get on your fours." he demanded you.

obeying, you did as told. without a warning, Suna thrusted into you and you let out your scream into bed while gripping the sheets. your back arched into him and you bounced back on him every time he thrusted.

Suna let out a loud moan. "now who he needs to keep it quiet." you said as you brought your head back up. Suna yanked on your hair and pulled you back and grasped your throat.

"what the fuck did you say." he said angrily into your ear. he kissed your shoulder as his pace went faster. the knot came back, tightening in your stomach. your pussy clenched around him, "fuck-shit don't do that."

"i-i'm gonna- fuck- cum." he let go of the grasp on your throat and you arched your back into him more. "Rintaroū." you breathed out his name as he hit your sweet spot.

"yeah? right there?" he continued thrusting into you. Suna groaned as he repeatedly hit your g-spot. you knew he was getting close to his climax when his thrusts were getting sloppy.

you bucked your hips into him and buried your face into the bed. "fuck." Suna moaned out as he filled you up. once he pulled out, you instantly plopped down on the bed and him next to you, both of you panting. he grabbed your face and turned you and gave you a sloppy wet kiss. "i'm pretty sure they know." Suna's hand rested on your cheek.

you giggled lowly. "that's tomorrow's problem." you told him and closed your eyes.

୨୧

"THERE ARE LITERALLY FIVE OTHER ROOMS! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN MY ROOM!?" Atsumu yelled at you and Suna. currently the next morning, Atsumu actually ended up being too high and then eventually knocked out and didn't hear the clapping and moans in his room. "holy fuck! i told you not to even go near her!" he said seething through his teeth at Suna.

"to be fair...we might've lied.." you raised your head and glanced at Akaashi, who was watching the show while drinking coffee. "i already knew him before you introduced.."

"wha- your project is with her?!" Atsumu asked.

you and Suna both nodded. "and Akaashi." you added, quickly putting your head back down.

"oh don't tell me you fucked him to-" Atsumu looked at Akaashi who was holding back a laugh. everyone in the room jaw dropped. "you know what—i don't even wanna know." he shook his head and held his hands up in surrender.

"stop making it such a big deal Tsumu." Osamu said as he made his way to you and handed you a cup of coffee, you gave a quiet thanks. "she fucked him once, it happened, it happened." he shrugged.

"well it was the third tim-ow!" you cut off Suna by hitting his arm. everyone in the room snickered while Suna rolled his eyes.

"oh, i have to go." you said noticing the time. you handed Osamu the cup.

"you don't have any plans today, where are you going?" Osamu asked.

"it's the seventeenth.." you said lowly while eyeing Osamu and Atsumu both in the eyes. they made a realization look and you nodded.

"do you need us to come with you?" Atsumu asked. you shook your head and gave him a smile. you made your way to Atsumu's room and changed into a white shirt and sweats that you got from clothes you leave here.

"i'll see all you fucks later. Osamu i'm taking your hat." you stuck your tongue out at him as you exited the door. you heard him tell your name and let out a small laugh. you tied your hair into a bun and wore the sunglasses to hide your identity, plus you were wearing one of Osamu's hat. you were scared wearing a scarf was going to give you away.

"what the fuck does the seventeenth mean?" Bokuto asked out of nowhere.

"no where." the twins said simultaneously. the boys gave them a weird look but didn't ask. "now get the fuck out of my house." Osamu said as he walked to the couch.

୨୧

"i just did a performance last night," you smiled. "it was a great one, it was a cover so it wasn't one of my own but i still enjoyed singing it. Akane.." you were annoyed with even mentioning her name.

"made me get into this new contract. from the looks of it, it is a great contract but it's really provocative." you giggled. "it's with these two boys...who i might've ended up fucking," you bit your lip.

"but, i'm safe of course. that's all, not that interesting but i just wanted to let you know...." you took a deep breath. "i miss you and love you, bye." a tear slipped down your cheek as you kissed your fingers and brought it to the gravestone with your moms name on it.

you laid the flowers and picked up your purse. you sighed before exiting and getting inside the car. "take me home." the driver nodded.

every seventeenth of each month, you would visit your mothers gravestone and talk to her about your life. you knew it might've sounded crazy but it was the closest and only way.

going back home, you undressed into pajamas and plopped on the bed. 'a day of just sleeping.' you smiled. days like these were rare so you always made sure to make the most of it and sleep all day, getting rest.

well, maybe not all day...

"how are you feeling today (l/n)?" your therapist asked as he positioned his pen to take notes.

it was currently six PM. you would meet with your therapist once a week, assigned by Akane who thought it would help with your ptsd.

you sighed. "i'm fine, i'm getting enough sleep, nothings really been different since last week." you told him while leaning on your hand. "i'll say this once again, i don't see the point of these meetings."

"(l/n)." he smiled. his smile was creepy. "we've talked about this every time. you never know when sometimes things might happen out of the ordinary. check-up, how many hours have you slept in the past week?"

"forty-two hours." you said dryly. you picked up your phone.

"hm, less than last week." he said while looking into his books. "i'll try to have Akane see if she can make time for you to rest. have you eaten proper meals? breakfast?" he knew what the answer was going to be.

you shrugged. "sometimes." you muttered. you were going through your social media, looking at comments fans had commented. "and yes i've been exercising too." you answered his next question. 'more than exercising if you know what i mean.'

"have you taken your pills?" you nodded but you were honestly lying. the pills always made you drowsy and didn't help, plus you were doing practically fine now with how you are now without the pills. "that'll be all then. don't skip meals or your pills, start trying to rest more with any time you get."

"yeah yeah, goodbye old man." you mumbled as you scrolled through your feed. he sighed as he made his way out of your apartment. "i'd hate to be this person." you looked at a post of an idol being exposed of being a groomer.

just then, you remembered the song sheet from Ukai. you went to your papers and grabbed the sheet. you skimmed over the lyrics. "why is this sad and sexual at the same time..." you talked to yourself.

your eyes turned to the door when the doorbell rang. 'did that old man leave something?' you thought as you stood and made your way to the door. you looked into the camera surprised.

୨୧

teheh. it's my cousin's birthday so i decided to write this since i was in a good mood :)

bye :3

also i accidentally posted on ao3 while editing this on there so that's why i'm updating earlier than six 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
3.3K 132 17
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ...
2.4M 126K 200
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ โžณ โ hi! you're my new friend! โž โžณ โ lmao u wish โž { ka...
51.3K 1.4K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...