Free the real feels (Complete...

By angeleafyy_

"I'm still studying," sagot ko. "I thought they would let me finish my studies first," Nakatingala lang ako... More

-
Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter (II)
Started
Extra
Untold moment
Special Chapter
Special Chapter

Chapter

4K 124 100
By angeleafyy_

I scanned the whole laptop to check if I forgot something, umiling ako at nilingon ang katabi ko. "It's good," I told Chase but his attention is on his phone.

I arched my brows, does my friend finally found a woman for his life?

I chuckled.

He suddenly glanced at me, brows already furrowed. We are currently at the cafe, we are working on a personal project.

Specifically, my house.

We have to talk it out outside because when relatives get to know about it, news spread like wildfires. They may give unsolicited ideas.

"What's wrong with you?" tanong nito.

"I'm okay with this," I answered instead lightly pushing the laptop to him.

Tumango-tango siya, "Just text me in case you wanted to change it." He looked at the glass wall, he must be expecting someone.

"You already have a woman,huh." I said teasingly.

"Faux."

Nagkibit-balikat ako nang bigla siyang tumayo at salubungin ang pagbukas ng sasakyan sa harap ng coffee shop, Chase opened the door and it revealed the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I averted my gaze to the laptop, trying to focus my eyes on it. But from my peripheral view I can see how her hood fall and revealed her brown straight hair that complements her light skin.

She's just wearing a gray hoodie and black leggings but almost all the customers' attention was already on her. Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako na hindi niya man lang natapunan ng tingin ang paligid, she was focused on telling something to Chase and Chain. Hindi ko na napansin ang pagpasok ni Nathan sa loob.

I tilted my head and move to a table closer to them. Chase proceeded to counter while Nathan to the direction of the bathroom. Itinapat ko ang mga mata sa laptop but I can still see them and hear.

She was too engaged in her phone, I think she's playing by the way she is tilting her phone. Hindi niya man lang nararamdaman na ilan na kaming kanina patingin-tingin sa kanya. I look at the boy who suddenly stood-up after a while of staring at him.

"Excuse me," the boy successfully got their attention.

Tumaas ang kilay ng mga ito. Chain was the one to respond first, "What do you need, lalake?" masungit na tanong nito.

The boy showed a boyish grin but Chain just rolled his eyes, he is not the type of gay who would easily fall for charms though. I intently looked at the girl who is now directing a questioning eyes to the boy.

"Can I get your number?"

Bull-

"Hindi pwede,"

My eyebrows started to furrow, thankfully she didn't give it but I wonder if... she's taken?

Chase suddenly came ignoring the presence of the boy, pati ang babae ay napunta ang atensyon sa inorder ni Chase. She smiled and I heard her thanked him.

"Good girl, couz." Chain commented and the girl just shrugged and proceeded to her food.

Mabilis kong naiwas ang mata ko ng dumating si Nathan. I fakedly browse the laptop while my thoughts is on them. Cousin, huh. I never knew they have a cousin, must be Nathan's sister.

"I need to go, bro." Chase sitted in front of me. He didn't bother to ask why I changed my table. Should be, I don't know either.

Tumango ako, bago pa ako makapagsalita ay napalingon na si Chain sa pwesto ko.

He raised his brows, "You're here, Sawyer."

Nathan glanced too and give a nod of acknowledgement. Ibinalik ko iyon sa kanila, but the only girl didn't even realize what's happening around her. Nang bumalik na ang atensyon nila sa ginagawa ay napabaling ako sa harap ko, nakatagilid kami sa mga ito.

"What's with the reunion?" I cooly asked, not wanting to give an idea I was curious about the girl.

Nagkibit-balikat ito, "Reese want to hang-out."

I give him a confused expression.

Reese is her name...

"Well, Nathan's sister. My cousin. She can't go out except when with us," He briefly explained.

I nodded as if I wasn't interested. "I think I was the one needed to go," I said, chuckling.

Ngumisi ito at tumango, tinanguan ko na rin ang dalawa samantalang ang babae ay walang kamalay-malay sa presensya ko.

Dang, I felt ugly for the first time.

I thought I was just mesmerized with her beauty and maybe was surprised I wasn't being glanced by a girl. Nakakapanibago, women always showed their interest in me. I shook my head trying to shrug off her smiling image in my mind. What the heck?

Well, who would expect na sunod-sunod ko ng makikita ang babae. Si Reese?

Nagtataka akong napabaling kay Chase, we are currently visiting the progress of my house. I just wanted to have my own before handling our company. Tumawa ito at saka pinatay ang cellphone.

"I forgot we're going on a roadtrip," naiiling na saad nito. "Pasabay, bro. I'll let the guard drive my car,"

I just nodded at him and drop him off at somewhere, naghihintay dito ang isang sasakyan; It was Nathan's car, and Reese is here too. Ganoon pa rin nagseselpon habang nakasandal sa labas ng sasakyan.

"Thanks bro, the fuentes princess's fieltrip is today." He chuckled.

Tumikhim ako, "Fieldtrip, huh. Where's the classmates then?" I asked.

Umiling ito, "She wasn't able to go with them, we are the substitutes." He joked. "Well, do you want to come classmate?" He added.

Luminga ako ng bahagya kay Reese, I was about to answer yes when the bodyguard signalled about the company.

Napalingon din doon si Chase, "Not now, CEO." Ngumisi siya at nagpaalam na tinanguan ko na lamang.

I always get to see her from afar, kahit medyo malapit na sa kanya. I wasn't able to get her attention, wala akong pinagkaiba sa mga napapatingin sa kanya. Umabot na ng ilang buwan. Dang, Am I crushing over a girl? How old even is she?

"I don't know with my mom, hindi pa nga ako tapos sa masteral," naiiling na saad ni Chase.

"Should I pity you?" I ask out of sarcasm. He then shook his head in disagreement. "I'll definitely leave my house if my mom did that, but she won't for sure." I shrugged afterwards. Hinahanapan kasi ito ng ka-date ni tita, our mothers are actually close but I knew my mom woudn't do that.

Sumimsim ako sa inumin ko, it's Chain's birthday. I am not into parties but sometimes we need to get loose, I just reigned as the new head of our company. I can manage my time.

Or maybe because you want to see her?

"My mom won't force me, but she's being so into it," he complained, I can already sense irritation in his tone.

I watch the view of people enjoying the sound and their drinks. There's nothing really interesting, I have the choice to go home earlier. This is just an afterparty though, but staying woudn't hurt either.

Napataas ako ng kilay, or maybe staying is the right choice. I swirl my tongue inside my cheeks as I saw her now walking not so far away from the people dancing. She's wearing pajamas. Must be really just a girl, maybe 18? Hindi nakatakas sa paningin ko ang paglingon ng mga lalaking nandito, hindi niya napansin iyon.

It feels like she's not aware of her surroundings simply because she wasn't interested. No one is strong enough to get near her, aside from her uninterested aura- everyone were invited by Chain and his family. Each of one here knew no one can make a move towards the Fuentes's Princess.

Should be.

Pero kahit naman pwede, hindi ka niya mapapansin. Her laugh and smiles is only for the people close to her. She doesn't smile often and even hang-out with other people.

Yeah, unreachable.

Pinilig ko ang ulo ko at bumalik sa pagharap sa kabila, naaninag ko ang pakikipag-biruan niya sa pinsan niyang si Chain hanggang sa palapit na siya sa amin kaya naputol ang sinasabi ni Chase.

I tried my best not to look at her but for the first time in a year, she finally got to notice me. This is weird, I felt my heart beating like a first time.

I lazily went my eyes on her na nagpaiwas sa mata niya. I resist myself to smirk, pero kusa ng nawalan ng gana ang labi ko sa sinabi ni Chase. Dang.

"You're still a minor, you shouldn't be here."

I don't know if I will be thankful for the call, I'm lucky that I got the chance to walk beside her, huh. She's really different, hindi man lang siya nag-abalang magtanong sa akin. This feels odd, ibang-iba kumpara sa mga kaederan kong nagbibigay ng motibo kahit kakakilala pa lamang.

The silence occupying our whole walk is still satisfying though, at least she's aware of my presence. And I thought, with that she'll remember me and I will be able to get her attention.

But I was wrong, for another year. I was like a stupid boy crushing from afar. I even attended gatherings that isn't really major with the hopes of having a glimpse of her face, pero parating si Nathan at Chase lang ang nakikita ko.

Narinig ko ang munting hagikgikan sa sala, I saw my mom and Tita Mirah (Chase's mother) talking about something or someone... I heard her name. Really? Even in our house, Rosetta Nareese will never fail to enter my mind.

"She's really pretty, right? She just turned 17 but she can already be a model in higher level," sunod-sunod na kwento ni mama habang nakangiti.

Just turned 17? And I thought she was already 18 last year! So she's just 16 that time I saw her? Heck.

I stop myself from showing disagreement, ang hirap na nga kuhanin ng atensyon paano pa pag pumasok sa ganoong industriya. I tilted my head to shrug off my thoughts. Ipinagpatuloy ko lang ang pagkain ko habang nakikinig sa pagkukwento ni mama.

My dad will just laugh and agree sometimes.

"But she's not into that. I really admire that girl, ibang-iba sa mga spoiled brats," giliw na dagdag pa niya. Even my mom got enchanted by Reese.

Sometimes I wonder if Reese is just like that or her family is just strict with her? Must be a good girl for not going against. Well I know his brother and cousins, I have witnessed how caring and thoughtful they were towards her.

"Look, son. She's so nice!" natutuwang saad ni mama habang pinapakita sa akin ang picture ni Reese na naka-upo lang sa isang tabi, the source is Tita Mirah's post.

I put my tongue inside my cheek, it has no connection. When Tita Mirah mentioned Reese to her; she started to be like this. She always mentions her to me, magpapakita ng picture at papuri na hindi naman konektado.

Sometimes, I want to tell my mom, I know her first than her. That I've already been looking out for her everytime there's a chance. At ngayon na hindi ko na muli siya gaano nakita, hindi pa rin ako nakatakas sa pangalan niya.

"What's that bro?" I asked Chase, holding a paper bag of vitamins.

"Vitamins?" He answered sarcastically.

Ngumisi ako, "Didn't know you're into those kind of vitamins?" I chuckled, sure it is a great vitamin but you know it's not for men like us.

Umiling-iling ito at tumingin sa orasan, I don't even know why he's here at my office. Bigla-bigla ring sumusulpot na walang pasabi.

"This is for Reese, though." Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya. Boost for immune system? "Nathan forgot to buy, I did instead." Nagkibit-balikat siya at ipinatong ang isang envelope sa harap ko.

Oh, a typical princess set-up. Everything good should be given to you. Well, I would love to do that too if—

I cleared my throat.

I've been enchanted.

I switched my eyes to the envelop for a while and back at him again. "You have a lot of time for personal delivery," I mocked but he just gave me a no humor look.

"I was in commute bro, someone spilled a drink on my carseat. Idinaan ko muna agad sa carwash, mapilit." He lightly chuckled.

I look at him in suspicion. He just shrugged and I did too, not wanting to pry but I'm guessing it is someone. "So you're here to have me as a driver?"

He gave me a nod, "Can't go to house, mom is on mood to set me up."

Tumawa ako, my poor friend. There's a lot of ways to go somewhere and he choose to disturb me. What the heck?

"I just need to go to mall to buy a present, Reese's birthday is later. We'll just have a chill and intimte dinner with the fam," He added, giving me info about his errand for me to agree.

And it's effective, huh.

He has no idea about my perspective about her cousin though, I can't help but to overthink sometimes if he has 'cause I always hear her name. From my mom, her mother and Chase. It's not helping.

She effortlessly got everyone's side, I'm not exempted. It's frustrating!

I cooly glance at the clock, the least thing I want them to know is about it. They are so protective that they didn't even trust me enough to introduce me to her. Being bestfriend with him has no advantage at all, kidding.

Napalingon ako nang biglang bumukas ang pinto sa office ko, revealing my mom with an excitement plastered on her face. I narrowed my eyes on her as she eagerly sit at my front.

Malawak ang ngiti niyang binati ako, "Son! Do you have plans on...uh... having family? Getting married?" sunod-sunod na tanong niya.

I wanted to face palm when she asked that, wanting to blame Tita Mirah for influencing my mom. Does Dad knew about this? And she will really let mom set me-up or something?

"Mom," I called her, not wanting to get into the topic. Nakita ko ang pagtikom ng labi niya, ibinalik ko ang mga mata sa pinipirmahan nang magpatuloy siya sa pagsasalita.

"Well, son. I am just asking, wala ka pa naman napapakilala na babae sa amin. I was just wondering..."

I sighed. I should have stopped myself before from laughing at Chase. Mom's really talkative, I don't know how dad keep up with her from how many decades. Must be the love they say.

"I haven't really asked and... uh you know pressure you? But maybe you can give me a chance?" She sheepishly smiled at me when I raised my head. Umiling ako. "Son, it would be the first time I'll talk to you about this. Your Dad even agreed!" dagdag niya at kinuha ang cellphone.

Kumunot ang noo ko, ayaw paniwalaan. Dad wouldn't do that to me.

Maya-maya ay nakarinig na ako ng tawag sa cellphone ko. It's Dad, I look at mom and she gave me a triumphant smile. Sinagot ko iyon, "Dad?"

"Hear out your mother, first. You don't have to agree though. But I know you will,"

"Fine." I answered in defeat. Curious why Dad would say that. Pinatay ko na ang tawag, he's currently out of town for personal agenda meeting.

Hindi nawala ang ngiti ng nagsilang sa akin, Dad always spoil my mom. Tsk.
Pinagpatuloy ko ang pag-asikaso sa pagpirma ng mga dokumento sa harap ko. Mom started being talkative again.

"She's really pretty! I know her though she doesn't know me but I can sense she's a good person! Bagay kayo, you would be a great couple," sambit niya. "I know you will be the best husband for her!"

Nahilot ko ang sentido ko habang nagpipirma, mas malala 'to ah. Is my mom proposing an arrange marriage? Really? That woman must be that good to have my mom this way. The last time I check, pabor pa sa akin ang bukambibig niya—oh, yeah

Siya nanaman ang biglang napasok sa utak ko.

This is crazy.

"Are you arranging me for a marriage mom?" I lazily asked with my attention still on the papers.

"Eh, son..." She hesitantly started. "Yeah? It's like that... pero! Hear me out first, I wouldn't like her for nothing. She just turned eighteen but-

"What mom? Are you serious?" Hindi mapigilang singit ko. Nakita ko namang natigilan siya at alanganing nginitian ako, umiling-iling ako at pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.

"Son," She tried to get my attention but I remain my eyes on the documents. "Your Dad is nine years older than me though, I still remember when----..."

Napabuntong hininga ako. My mom really loves to reminisce their lovestory, I like my parents' story very well but still; mom doesn't need to repeat it to me for a dozen times just to prove her point. I even got to memorized it.

"Sawyer, you are not listening. Trust me, Reese is-"

I blinked few times at what file I'm already signing, am I hearing names I shouldn't be? Dang, she's all over my mind that I'm starting to hallucinate.

"Isa pa, you are bestfriend with Chase. They know you, kaysa naman sa iba ang mapapakasalan niya."

Agad na napabaling ako sa kanya. So... Mom is really talking about Reese? What the? I should have known how my mom is so fond with her. But what did she say?

Tumikhim ako. "Reese Fuentes? Why would they let her marry at such a young age, though." I tried to said in monotone.

"I was shock too, I didn't know they would arranged their only princess." She shrugged. "I wonder, who is the lucky guy she would marry? He would be a great guy to get the blessing of the Fuentes," biglang tanong niya sa sarili, her tone changes into something. I'm not liking it.

"I know you're a great man, son." She giggled. "Pero baka iba 'yung para sa kanya. Of course, I wouldn't force you."

Dang. I tried my best not to be obvious but mom still saw my interest. She's now teasing me.

She really knows me.

I closed my eyes in defeat, "I-" tumikhim ako. "Well, you're right mom. I'm ready for marriage."

Dang it.

Narinig ko ang hagikgik niya. Tumayo siya at yinakap ako, "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited son! Paplanuhin ko na ang kasal niyo baka ilang buwan, pupwede na."

Ilang buwan, wala bang bibilis.

I coughed, what I mean is I think we're too rushing?

Well, I'm all prepared though. I have house, I know how to cook, I know few house chores. Their only princess wouldn't be hurt marrying me, right?

I shook my head lightly, I'm too whipped. How much more if she's just next to me?

"I heard you're getting married?" He asked, chuckling. I didn't say anything, he didn't knew I'm about to marry her cousin,huh. I wonder what will happen to me though.

I shrugged, not the right time to erase the mocking expression of him.

Ilang saglit ay napataas ang kilay niya. He's trying to sense something, "The heck, bro? You're in for it?" Hindi makapaniwalang aniya. "Didn't know you have a woman, huh."

Well, she's... a girl.

Ilang beses kong nahilamos ang palad sa mukha, the heck I can't describe what I'm feeling. I'll have her at the wrong way but I can't let the chance to slip bago pa sila makapili ng iba.

"Son! We'll be going first! Don't be late!" Mom suddenly announced, she went for a cheek kiss and proceed to Dad walking down the stairs.

Tumango ako sa kanila at tumayo na rin. I can't help but to feel excited as well to see her again...

as his fiance.

Even I know I'll be sacrificing my face.

Dang. What are you doing to me, Reese?

Magkasunod lang kaming nakarating sa mansion nila Reese, pagkababa ko ng sasakyan ay sumenyas ako sa magulang ko na mauna because two men are already directing an intense gaze at me.

"What the fck Sawyer!" agad na asik ni Nathan at deretsong lumapit sa akin, he forced his palm on my chest pushing me hard.

He's strong, napaatras ako. I don't have a plan to fight back, why would I? Their reaction is understandable.

Naiiling na lumapit si Chase sa amin at bahagyang pumagitan.

But Nathan grab my collar instead, hinayaan ko siya. "You knew she's my sister! Why did you agree!?" nanganggalaiting sigaw niya.

"Exactly," sagot ko. I woudn't agree if she's someone else.

F*ck.

He abruptly punched me upon answering.

Napahawak ako sa gilid ng labi ko. Won't lie, his punch hurt big time. Nagtagumpay naman si Chase na mailayo siya sa akin habang napahawak ako sa panga ko.

"What the heck, man. Can't you wait for her? She's still young," Si Chase.

Hindi ako umimik saglit. I can still feel Nathan's anger in his stare.

I tilted my head, "And what? Let her marry someone else when I called it off?"

Mabilis pa sa alas-kwatrong sinugod ako ni Nathan, even Chase didn't bother to stop him. Due to reflex, naiwas ko ang mukha ko sa akamang suntok niya. Hindi ko sinasadya, I'll gladly receive his punch but before he could do it again dumating naman ang isang babae at si Chain, inaawat siya.

"Hey kuya, why are you just watching?" baling ni Chain kay Chase.

"He woudn't die with just a punch," sagot nito.

Confusion covered the faces of the two until their expression changed when they realize the situation.

Binitawan ni Chain si Nathan, "You?"

I just stared at him, obviously.

Narinig ko ang pagsinghap ng babae, I glance at her. Siya 'yung kasama ni Reese, that time when we first interacted.

Her eyes got big, "Ikaw-" She was cut off when Nathan grabbed her at dumeretso na sa paglakad pabalik sa loob.

Nakatitig ngayon sa akin ang magkapatid. Chain rolled his eyes, "Make sure of my cousin's welfare." He just said at naiiling na sumunod sa loob.

"How are you sure she will be married off to someone else in case?" seryosong tanong ni Chase sa akin. Hindi ako sumagot, isn't that how arranged marriage work?

Saglit niya akong tinitigan at umiling-iling. "If I knew you were talking about Reese, hindi na ako nag-abalang pagtawanan ka." iritadong sambit niya. "I know you will take care of her, but this is too soon Sawyer."

Nang makapasok na rin siya sa loob ay tinignan ko muna ang mukha ko sa salamin ng sasakyan, I don't want to be asked about this. Mabilis kong kinontak ang sekretarya ko para maitago ko kahit papaano kaya medyo natagalan pa ang pananatili ko sa labas.

When I fixed myself, I walk towards the mansion. Iniwasan ko ang mapangisi ng makita siya. I saw how she was surpsised upon seeing me, she won't take back agreeing right?

"I'm going, I have errands to do." Paalam ni Chain, kaming lima na lang ang natira dito sa sala nila.

Nagsitayuan na rin ang tatlo, already decided they won't join the dinner. Mia glanced at me apologetically, "Take care of Reese," mabilis na sabi niya, not wanting Nathan to got irritated more.

Tumango lang ako at sumunod sa dining area. Pinagmamasdan ko lang si Reese sa harapan ko, she looks so confused and surprised by everything. I didn't know the exact reason why they are taking the marriage early but when mom informed me about it; wala naman akong nakitang rason para tumanggi.

But seeing my fiancee being so confused and oblivion is making me guilty. She was always unaware of the attention she's getting, ngayon lang naiba dahil wala pala siyang ideya sa lahat.

I sighed, I think I should tell her that she can called it off; that it would be okay to do so kung hindi niya gusto.

Sinundan ko siyang umalis, I'll take this the chance.

Parehas lang kaming nakaharap sa unahan kahit wala namang magandang tanawin. She's just a few meters away but still feels she's so far.

"..Ikaw?" She suddenly asked that surprised me. "Don't you feel rushed?"

Napatikhim ako. "You didn't knew about it," I stated. Confirming what I have thought earlier, they should have informed her at least. I guess I really need to inform her, she can called it off.

"I'm still studying," sabi niya bigla. "I thought they would let me finish my studies first," she admitted.

Napapikit ako. She expected it to happen after years but here we are. Napahinga ako ng malalim, "I'll let you study."

Dang.

What did I say? Hindi iyon ang dapat sasabihin mo Sawyer! asik ko sa sarili.

I planned to let her know na pwede siya umatras but different words came out my mouth.

Do I need to take it back when I already said it? But what if she suddenly met a guy who is in her age? Na magugustuhan niya? The heck.

"If that's what you're worried about," I said reassuringly instead.

I think I needed another punch.

I heard her sighed. Ilang minuto ang nakalipas nang magsalita muli siya.
"I.. " I faced her. "I honestly don't know your name." Yumuko siya.

Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya. I swirled my tongue inside my cheeks, yeah. I only know you, Reese and I'm just no one who suddenly agreed marrying you.

I shook my head and smirk, "Sawyer," sagot ko saka iniwan na siya.

I feel so unspecial, opposite to what mostly women showed me. Well, of course. They are not alike, hindi ko sila gusto;

I like her... only.

Nakaramdam ako ng tapik, sumalubong sa akin ang ama ni Reese. Naipilig ko ang ulo ko, this is the first time we'll talk beyond business. I cleared my throat and accepted the wine he offered.

"I didn't do this to my only daughter for a  business," sabi niya na bahagyang nagpatigil sa akin. His eyes is on his wine he is holding, bahagya niya pa itong iniikot.

Hindi ako nakapagsalita.

He chuckled, "I have seen how you look at my daughter, you know. Napansin ko rin ang paghahanap mo sa kanya kahit hindi naman siya sumasama sa mga gatherings."

I gulped. Dang, kung napansin niya... paano pa ang magulang ko? So that's why Dad said that to me.

"I entrust her to you, no matter how I think that no one could be deserving of my daughter. I know this will still come, I somehow witnessed you grow into a great man that's why I took this opportunity. Well if you didn't accept it, no marriage will take place. It may not be the right way but as a father I wanted to ensure I can bring my daughter in the altar in case..."

Her father's words ring to my mind everytime I remember what I said to Nathan and Chase. Part of me was honored that I am the only one who got the blessing to marry her but part of me was guilty for thinking that way towards their family.

Napabuntong- hininga ako habang nililibot ng tingin ang magiging kwarto niya, after that day we never got that chance to date or even just talk. No one knows how much I wanted to but her cousins and brother warned me, I'm not scared but I understand why they are like that. Sometimes, I want to call her just to make sure that she isn't being advised to back out. But then, even if she did received or not; she still the one to decide. It's her choice.

I just used the weeks to prepare to where we are going to live. The interior designer I hired told me she just finished kaya ngayon ay chine-check ko magiging kwarto niya. I wish we can share a room, though. Wala naman nagsabing bawal, but I know this is what she needs.

The whole house on the other hand remains to be how it is, black-themed and modern. I ask her mom about it, and she informed me that Reese doesn't really care of how the place will look like as long as it is clean and organized.

My heart beats too loud and strong that I wanted to take a time-out.

"You looked nervous," Chase smirked, he's the bestman. "Don't worry, my cousin won't run."

Hindi ko na pinansin ang sinabi niya. I licked my lips as I saw her started walking towards me, why is the time so slow. I wanna grab her and say our I do's already. She's wearing an all white beach dress, the long sleeve has a whole at the side. It's simple but she looks so exquisite. I'm so lucky.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

I smiled genuinely as her cheeks blushed profusedly, I lower my head as I held her chin. Pumikit siya kaya naman agad ko na siyang hinalikan sa labi. The sweetest. I wanted to do it again but seeing her got shy is too adorable to stare at.

As much as I wanted to enjoy our wedding, my young wife looks tired and shy throughout the program, malayo sa karaniwang siya na walang interes kung anong nangyayari sa paligid. Because this is different, this is about our new chapter of our life together.

"I wonder why my cousin haven't had the chance to reveal you to us! Ngayon lang kita nakita! Ang ganda-ganda mo! You can be a model like me," Grace said as she greeted us.

"Grace," I called her. Ngumiti ng alanganin si Reese sa kanya.

"Hi Reese! Kaya pala walang nagiging girlfriend 'to si kuya, may itatali na pala!"  Si Elaine. "You look so young, kasing edad lang kita 'no?" tanong niya pa.

Napahawak ako sa labi ko, actually they are not. Why do they need to ask about this?

"18 ka rin?" My young wife innocently asked. I secretly bit my lip, I wanted to take her home. She's effortlessly gorgeous, I just wanna keep her in me.

Napanganga ang pinsan ko, she's just 4 years younger than me. Doble ang kay Reese. I shook my head to my cousin, warning her not to shout or anything. Ganoon pa naman siya.

Nakuha niya naman iyon kaya naihawak niya ang dalawang kamay sa bibig pagkatapos ay hinawakan niya ang magkabilang kamay ni Reese.

"O.M.G," pigil na sigaw niya. "You're so young!" Tumingin siya sa akin, "Grabe ka kuya, hinihintay mo lang pala ah."

I gave her a warning look, she giggled and raised a peace sign. I glance at my young wife with now her pink cheeks, I tilted my head.

Napabaling siya sa akin, "Ilang taon na ba siya?"

"22,"

Lumipat na kami ng pwesto, we sit in one of the table para mas makakain siya ng maayos habang ang iba ay sumasayaw na sa gitna. I talked with some of the visitors for a while kaya hinayaan ko muna siya kumain but when I came back she's already sleeping, nakatungo siya sa lamesa.

"Tita," I called her mother currently talking to my mom.

Ngumiti ito sa akin, "Mama na lang," natatawang aniya.

I nodded, "I think we need to go," imporma ko at saglit na binalingan ang ilang bisita. Sabay pa ang pagkunot nila.

"Why, son?" Mom asked.

"She's sleeping already." Sabay muli ang paglingon nila sa kabilang lamesa kung nasaan naman ang mga asawa nila. Our fathers shared our table when Reese already fell asleep.

I scoop my wife and fixed her dress slightly, she's so tired that she didn't even flinch upon carrying her. Tulog na tulog. Nagpaalam na ako sa iba, no need to explain as they saw my situation.

Dad tapped my shoulder, "Congratulations, son. You finally married your dream girl." He teased.

Ilang beses akong napapabaling kay Reese habang nagmamaneho, some of the gifts are place at the backseat kaya sa pagmamadali ay dito ko na siya pinuwesto sa passenger seat. When we finally arrived in front, itinigil ko na agad ang sasakyan at binuhat siya papaloob. I told the bodyguards to day-off kaya naman kaming dalawa lang talaga muna sa bahay ngayon.

Well, I have no plans to get maids and driver. As much as possible, I wanted our home to be intimate. It would be much easier to get close with my wife.

I tilted my head as I watch my young wife indulge herself at the comforter as soon as I lay her on the bed. Kita ko ang pawiasan niyang noo at leeg.

Naigala ko ang kamay sa bibig ko bago napagpasyahang palitan siya. I tried closing my eyes and covering her a blanket. I gulped how many times before changing her dress.

Dang, such a tease.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.2K 42
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
365K 19.2K 31
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
14.9M 758K 72
He's as loyal as a dog who follows her around, but that was before she gave him up. Arkanghel, the charming high school boy who taught Sussie's young...