The Golden Marauders

By bboydgryffindor

James Sirius, Jade Hermione, Lily Minerva, and Ruby Regulus Potter are the children of two the most highly re... More

Meet the Characters
Dark Corners and Chit Chats
The Marauders
Huh . . .
New Story
Again, James?
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Author's Note
Meeting Their Offspring
Ruby's Plan
Nova Potter's 1995 Cameo
Future Generation Gives a History Lesson
Lioness VS Pheonix
Hogwarts National Women's Week
Quarantine
Author's Note
Summer of 2020
Back to Hogwarts
Potter vs Potter
The New Veela?
Jade's Suspicion
Author's Note
Parties, Pain, and More Pain
Harold's Speech On Love
Hogwarts vs Durmstrang
The Change In Color
The Date

Prologue

7.2K 277 514
By bboydgryffindor

Potter Manor, a large but cozy manor house, was home to the most well-known family in the Wizarding World as of 2019. 

The Potters. 

Harry James Potter is the savior of the Wizarding World. After defeating Voldemort is 1998 the fame the man already held only grew. Most believed he would move on to become an Auror. Reporters and Hogwarts students were not disappointed to learn he decided to become the best and longest-lasting Defense Against the Dark Professor. 

Nova Lily Potter (nee Lupin-Black) was known in both the muggle world and the Wizarding World. Known as 'the Gryffindor Beauty' or 'the Woman that Changed the World' in the Wizarding World and 'Civil Rights Activist' in the muggle. After becoming the first woman to play on an all-male team, she moved to become the youngest and only female to ever become Head Auror. 

Teddy Lupin is the adopted son of the two heroes, not that he cares. He acknowledges they aren't his biological parents, the people he wished to know more than anything, but it didn't feel right not to call them 'Mum' and 'Dad' seeing as they raised him. Teddy was raised no differently than Harry and Nova's biological children, he was their equal. Headboy and a Hufflepuff at his time at Hogwarts, many believed him to be a well-behaved student. They quickly learned with Nova and the Weasley Twins as an influence, Remus as a father, and Nymphadora Tonks as his mother, he was far from it. His metamorphic abilities proved to be his go-to prank and getaway plan, simply transforming his appearance to match another student as he ran from the crime scene. 

James Sirius Potter is the eldest of the Potter Twins. With tamed (but still a little messy) short black wavy hair and his mother's amber eyes he is a rather good-looking boy. He was cute in a cinnamon roll sort of way. When he returned after puberty hit him like a bus, nearly the whole school was swooning. With the blood of three Marauders coursing through his veins, he was nothing but a migraine to his Grandmum Minnie. 

Jade Hermione Potter, the younger of the Potter Twins, is known throughout Hogwarts for her looks and sharp tongue. If you asked someone who didn't know Jade Potter what she was like, their instant response would be a 'Bad Bitch'. If you asked someone Jade opened up to, they'd tell you she has one of the biggest hearts. With her mother's caramel hair and her father's green eyes, she too was one that drew eyes as she walked much like her brother. 

Ruby Regulus Potter is a transgender woman. Coming out to her mother at the age of nine was perhaps the scariest thing she has ever done. There wasn't a reason to be scared, Nova was completely understanding. While her siblings were rambunctious, Ruby found herself loving the idea of books. While her siblings hid the fact they were nerds, Ruby made it known she was one and would gladly kick your arse. 

Lily Minerva Potter is almost an exact replica of Lily Evans, her grandmother. Her long red hair brought about the speculation of Nova's Potter infidelity. However, as Nova assured the public, she was happy with Harry and his mother had red hair. There was a possibility one of their children would have red hair, especially if Nova carries the red hair gene. She also reminded them her daughter has forest green eyes, the same color as her husband, and is a rare color. Lily is small but fierce. She won't hesitate to attack if it came down to it. 

If you asked any of the Potter children, excluding Teddy, when they met Marco, Elyse, Freddie, and Roxanne (AKA the remaining members of the Golden Marauders), they'd say they couldn't remember a time when they weren't there. 

Marco Zabini-Nott was found at the age of four abandoned on the streets of Spain by Blaise and Theo. He was nothing but skin and bone covered in dirt and grime. Instantly, the two took him in as their own. Despite not being raised in Spain, Blaise and Theo did their best to educate themselves on his native culture. Surprisingly, Theo quickly took to speaking Spanish fluently while Blaise struggled greatly. Much to his annoyance, Theo and Marco would sometimes hold conversations in Spanish to annoy him. 

At the age of seven, Marco and the rest of the children were at Potter Manor for a backyard camp-out. Tents were set up with snacks and blankets. As the sun began to set and the crescent moon rose, Jade wanted to catch fireflies. Marco had accidentally eaten a firefly, awarding him the nickname 'Buzz Buzz' from Jade. 

Fred Weasley II, or 'Freddie', could be a triplet to the Weasley Twins. His soft blue eyes were the only difference. Nonetheless, they held mischief as he ran a hand through his red hair. Freddie was the flirt of the group. He once tried to seduce a hippogriff . . .don't ask, it's a long story.

Roxanne was ridiculed at Hogwarts for being mixed race. Jade, who had enough of seeing her friend in hysterics at their words, hexed every person who even dares to look at Roxanne the wrong way. She got a lot of detentions for that. Did she care? Hell no.

Despite being a part of the Golden Marauders, Roxanne loved reading. She was always seen with a book on hand (until she got a Kindle to read on, then she carried that as well). However, she is Fred Weasley's daughter and no stranger to causing mayhem. 

Elyse Angelina Wood is one of Nova's five godchildren (six if you count Teddy). Elyse goes by the name 'El', awarding her the nickname 'Legally Blonde' due to the fact her name would be; El Wood. She was, in fact, not blonde, but rather had light mousy brown hair. She, much like Jade, has a sharp tongue. Her rich crystal blue eyes were entrancing. 

During their first year, the group was split in between the four houses; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. This, luckily, didn't stop the group from becoming friends. If anything, it made their pranks ten times better. 

"Now, now, Uncle Nev," Jade said at the sorting when her name was called. "We both know it's not Jade Potter. No. It's Jade Lupin-Black-Potter. And my twin over there is James Lupin-Black-Potter."

To which Harry bit his lip in hopes of hiding his laughter while Minerva McGonagall, the headmistress at last, groaned. 

"We love you, Grandmum Min-Min!" James shouted at the look upon her face. 

Jade and Elyse left the school shocked as the hat called out for them to be placed in the house of the cunning and ambitious. They came from two prominent Gryffindor families. Yet here they were, in Slytherin. 

"I'm so fucking PROUD OF YOU!" Nova's voice rang through the howler she sent Jade. "HELL YEAH! HAROLD! YOU OWE ME FIFTY GALLEONS AND DISHES FOR A WEEK!

"Also, Marco," Nova's voice came. The boy with naturally tanned skin and dark brown curly hair blushed deeply dressed in his Hufflepuff robes. "You fathers are proud. And they owe me some galleons too . . .

"James, Jade, El, Marco, Freddie, Roxxy, I suggest Plan FH16."

And with that, the howler was gone. 

James and Freddie, as expected, were in Gryffindor. Meanwhile, Roxanne went to Ravenclaw. 

By the time their second year came, both Potter Twins managed to make it onto their house team as chasers. The two naturally competitive siblings were ruthless on the pitch. They played with their whole heart and didn't stop until after the snitch was caught. 

As they entered their third year, Ruby came to Hogwarts. Unsurprisingly, she was sorted into Ravenclaw. 

Third-year was also the year James and Elyse started flirting shamelessly with each other. It was a new dynamic for the group, but brought great humor when Elyse would say no to James asking her out. 

It wasn't that Elyse hated James, she just didn't want to date at thirteen. There was also the fact he was messing around when he would ask her out. 

The following year, Elyse joined the Slytherin Quidditch team as a keeper. This was also the year Jade started getting attention.

Around February of 2018, Jade got her first boyfriend at the age of fifteen. He was a Ravenclaw in her year and was the sweetest person she could've imagined. 

That was until he was going to France in the Summer and didn't want to be stuck to her, wanting to explore with the French. He didn't want her. He was only using her for the experience. Which was stupid because they didn't do anything beyond a peck on the cheeks. 

Looking back on it, this was probably why he broke up with her. 

Between the Golden Marauders, Ruby, Rose Granger-Weasley, and Scorpius, he was in the hospital wing for nearly a month. 

Around September of the fifth year, Jade started dating her girlfriend. Not even a week later, she walked in on her girlfriend and ex-boyfriend shagging. 

That's when Jade swore off of any serious relationship. 

That's when Jade Hermione became Padfoot 2.0. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.4K 76
¤It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves. The love, life, and lies of Cassiopeia Vulpecula Rosier "The Dark Lord took a particu...
10K 161 26
!Story includes mature themes not suitable for young readers, please read below! Celeste Avery is a young smart girl regulus being a young smart boy...
33.5K 664 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
985 43 12
Abigail Lupin returns to Hogwarts with her friends Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Abigail dreams are plagued with events and she can...