Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 33

1.9K 83 4
By shawdss

Lily POV

"Girrl I am sooo sorry.Your idiot brother-

"Had to be Chris, I know you'd never have me waiting this long Lori." I said hopping into her whip.  "Ouu this my shitt! California Lovveeee" I sang to the Pac song and turned up the volume like it was my whip. Lori didn't mind though she just laughed at me before pulling off.

"So how's it been?" She asked glancing at me. "Girl I only been here a few days but I'm spending the weekend by my cousins in the Bronx. They been buggin me since I landed so you know I'm bout to be acting a fool." I said laughing along with Lori. "Word to ya nigga, he won't know what to do wit yo ass when he touch down." She joked. I had already updated Lori on my relationship status and Jordan hopefully coming to New York.
*Incoming Call from Bestfriend 🥰🤍*

Hey boo

Hey where you at?

Um with Lori, remember I said she was gon take me to-

Oh yeah damn I forgot my bad, so um I might be just a little late

How late is a little?

Not that late I promise

Well Okay no probs, I'll see ya later

Fasho Lily

*Call Ended*

"That was Kiki?

"Yeah said she's be a little late for our lunch date."

"She said why?"

"Nah she didn't, why?"

"Psht I bet I can guess why. She gon be doing the nasty."

"Girl nah she would've hinted at that and besides-

"Please you know it's true Lily. Shooter must've just popped up on her at the crib." She cut me off laughing.

"Shooter?"

"Yeah she be over at his crib so often lately. They got serious kinda quick if you asked me. Who would've thought those two would ever be a thing. Shooter don't even be cuffin bitches and for Keisha to even look that nigga way. I bet nobody saw that one coming." She said with a light chuckle. Meanwhile I was just stuck on stupid. Keisha been told me that she MIGHT like Shooter but not that she been staying at his crib and that they're actually dating! I didn't even know she ended things with Devon, I was under the impression that they were actually still together. I guess I was being kept out the loop on quite a few things.
——————————
"That was mad good, can't believe I just abandoned this spot. This used to be our place to grab some good soul food every Friday." Kiki said as we walked across the parking lot for Shooter's whip. Yet another thing I wonder about.

"Right I've definitely missed their food." I said honestly just as we reached the vehicle. We hopped in and got comfortable. Kiki put on the AC and connected her phone through bluetooth but when I thought we were going to pull off she lowered the music and turned facing me.

"You good?" I asked her seeing as she just sat there starring me down for bout 10seconds. "You tell me, I ain't say nothing in the restaurant but you been kinda off wit me. You straight Lily?" She asked and I fought the urge to scoff. She knows me like the damn alphabet. "Yeah I'm straight." I simply said. I wasn't in the mood to have this conversation now no matter how much it was eating at my mind. "You sure?" She pushed. "Damn Keisha ain't I just say I'm straight?" I fussed a bit. " I know you Aaliyah, everything good with you and Jordan?" She pressed. "Well I would hope so, everything good with you and Devon?" I retorted. "Wha-uh yeah, I guess." She answered looking uneasy. "You sure or is it Shooter that I should be asking about?" My mouth was too quick for my brain. She looked shocked for a second before she covered it up but not quick enough.

"What are you trying to say?" She asked actually sounding a bit offended. "Girl I know ya ass not bout to get defensive wit me. How stupid do I look? Did you not think that I'd find out that you're fuccin Shooter or dating whichever one is it?" I asked her straight up. "Lily I was going to tell you- "When exactly because we've been texting and facetiming all the time while I was in Florida soo I'm a bit confused." I expressed myself truthfully. "I just didn't know how to tell you, shit I was shocked myself. We were really just chilling for the most part then my dumbass started catching feelings and surprisingly the feeling was mutual dassit. You know I wouldn't keep some like this from you Aaliyah, you're my bestfriend. I just wasn't sure how'd you react, it ain't like Shooter is your favourite person." She voiced. "You make it sound like I hate the guy. Sure, he not my fav person but that's just because of how ruthless I heard he is, I ain't got nothing against him though I'd just keep my distance that's all." I shrugged. "Right so what now that I'm dating him?" She questioned me. "What even happened to Devon? How did you break up with him?" I asked the million dollar question. Did she admit that she met someone new or did she just give the famous  it ain't working out no more. "I actually haven't ended things with Devon yet." She mumbled shocking tf outta me. "I'm sorry come again? Girl I know you lying. Howw you dating two niggas AND one of them is Shooter! Does he know that?" She seemed cool but I was freaking out for her. Did she not understand what she was telling me? She was basically dating two niggas at the same time that's like hoe shit and we don't be on that. "I know how it sounds but I really just haven't got the guts, the chance or the excuse to break up with Devon yet. Sure it hasn't been working out but he's not even here and apart of me feels like deserves more than a breakup text." She tried to explain. I mean I wasn't in the situation so I was definitely struggling to understand her.

"I just hope you know what you're doing Keisha." I told her. "Me too Lily." She sighed.

Dave POV

"Can't believe I'm still here man." I fussed glancing at me watch for the millionth time.

"That's what you get for not leaving the whip for me. I would've driven myself bro." Danny shot back.

"Ayo hurry it up little nigga." I fussed at the photographer. He was busy going in all kinda angles like I was on his damn time. I don't know why Danny chose today of all days to do a fuccin photo shoot. She act like we ain't got an early flight tomorrow.

"Last shot, let's make this one worth it yeah? Give me sexy, daring yeahhh you got it Danny." This nigga said sounding gay asf. Ain't no way I was gone sit through another minute of this.

"Ayo you got ten minutes to get in the whip or ya ass staying down Danny!" I called out already making my way to the car.

"Ain't no way his ass gon ever leave me down." I heard her say from behind me. I just shook my head cause she knew damn well she was right. I done spoilt this girl rotten.
——————————
"Ain't you did them Shits like two days ago, how you moving em already?"

"Bro it ain't no way I'm travelling with em braids and I was over it already."

"Money growing on trees round you huh?"

"Bruh they weren't even expensive, it ain't that serious Dave relax." She waved me off.

"Yeah aight-

*Incoming Call from Millie*
"Yu can bounce now lemme handle grown folks business."

"Grown folks business my ass." She mumbled walking out the door before I answered the call.

What' Cracking Lulu?

Shit You ain't called me back earlier

Oh my bad, Wassup though?

I'm cool, missing my baby

Yeah Kairi missing you too

I miss my pumpkin sooo much but I was actually talking about you stupid

Yeah, watchu miss bout me?

I miss all of you Dave

Yeah?

Hm every last inch

Is that so?

You know it is

Imma make sure you take every last inch tomorrow night ma

Mhm I bet zaddy

"Da-da!" Kairi bust through the doors.

"Wassup lil mama? Come say hi to ya moms."I pulled her onto my lap and switched the call to a video call. I let them talk for a minute before I ended the call to bring Kairi to sleep. We had an early flight tomorrow morning and I didn't need her sleeping the day away.
—————————————

"You done man? We gotta go Dee."

"Damn chill we gon make it in time Dave."

"We already running late, we was pos'd to be at the airport by now. Ion know why you decided to move em braids this morning."

"Whatever man, let's go."

We hopped in the cab after stacking our suitcases in and left for the airport.

In a few hours we gon be back in New York like we never left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672 8 41
This a Novel based on Romance. It explains how young people get into love and how this love actually changes while they are in campus. Oscar finds ne...
639 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
942 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...