Draco x reader

Per azraSlytherin

(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin... Més

Chapter 1 - third year
Chapter 2 - summer holidays
Chapter 3 - Malfoy Manor
Chapter 4 - celebration
Chapter 5 - Louis
Chapter 6 - Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 7 - detention
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Task one, triwizard tournament
Chapter 10 - rumor
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Yule ball
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46

Chapter 45

10.1K 163 373
Per azraSlytherin

Months went by and things got more serious by the second, if that was even possible.

We were all at Hogwarts. Nobody had classes. Many people were practicing in the room of Requirement, calling themselves Dumbledore's army. Everything was a catastroph.

There was a rumour in the Slytherin common room, saying Harry Potter is back. He was gone for a while and now, he's back.

I wanted to be with Dumbledore's army, to fight for the good, to defeat the evil, but how could I? I'm a filthy death eater. I'm someone, who hurt people, over and over again.

Draco wasn't always there. Sometimes, he would be at the Manor and sometimes with me at Hogwarts.

But now, he wasn't there. We were all gathered in the great hall. Although I was standing next to Ruby and Grayson, Draco was what I needed at the moment.

I was scared. I needed him to comfort me, to tell me everything will be fine and we'll go through it, together. But he wasn't there. I was in my own dark thoughts, scaring myself more and more.

The battle was about to begin. We had to prepare ourselves. At least professor Mcgonagall told us to.

Suddenly, Voldemort's voice rang through the hall. Everyone, including me, held their hands on their ears, trying to not to hear it.

He wanted Harry.

Of course, nobody listened and we were all split up. Harry went to search the Horcrux.

Some people were inside and others outside trying to keep Voldemort off. Death Eaters began to attack, but students defended the castle.

But as the protection broke, I felt as if my heart dropped to ground. I was more scared than ever.

I ran inside to inform everyone.

,,The protection broke! It broke!" I shouted.

I ran to find and help Harry. I was running and looking everywhere, but he was no where to be seen.

,,Grayson!" I called him as I saw him in an empty corridor. His black hair was messy, his sleeves were pulled up and he had his wand in one hand.

,,Did you- did you see Harry, Ron or Hermione?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

,,I think I saw them going that way." He pointed towards a hallway.

,,Thank you!" I hugged him tightly. ,,Please be careful." I whispered into his shoulder

,,Will do. Be careful either." I nodded and was on my way to find them.

I heard a loud bang and stopped. I walked slowly towards the place, where the noise came from, afraid of what is awaiting me.

I looked at the floor and saw the trio and Draco on the ground.

,,Draco!" I called and ran towards him. He stood up and I hugged him tightly. I burried my head in his chest and left kisses there. ,,Don't leave me, Draco. I'm scared." I whispered.

He kissed the top of my head and held my chin up. ,,Together." He whispered and I smiled.

,,Together."

,,Harry rescued him, you know." Ron said and Draco death stared him, as I looked to Harry.

I walked towards him and hugged him.

,,Thank you, Harry." I said and he hugged me back.

,,No problem." He said and I let go. I walked back to Draco and held his hand as the trio ran in another direction.

We ran outside and suddenly when we got there he let go of my hand, he disappeared into the battle and I kept calling him trying to find him.

Green and red lights were in the sky as death eaters began to kill people.

I got scared and panicked. I felt dizzy and held my head. Not now! I told myself. It's not the right moment to faint!

But my breath became heavier with every second. My heart was racing and everything blurred out. I felt a warm hand hold my right hand and the other my left.

I opened my eyes and Ruby and Grayson were smiling at me.

Grayson let go of my hand to defend us with a spell, which came from a death eater.

Ruby let go of my other hand to defend us from another spell.

Suddenly, more and more death eaters began to sorround the three of us and we turned our backs against each other. We casted spells at them and in the end, we managed to defeat them.

We walked to the place, where everyone was and split up.

I was walking backward, defending myself from spells. Then I heard an explosion and looked to the side. A wall exploded.

I walked slowly closer and as I approached it, I fell.

,,Fred!" I shouted and hugged his dead body.

,,No, Fred! No, tell me you're joking. Wake up, Fred!" I shouted, but in all that chaos, nobody heard anything I said.

Percy was next to me and he took Fred away.

,,Go ahead and fight, I'll take him." He said through his glassy eyes, which he tried to hide. I nodded slowly and walked back to the crowd.

The first horror. The first death I saw today.

My tears didn't leave my eyes.

I ran into the castle, exhausted and unable to continue fighting. When I was down I saw Ron and Hermione running downstairs, death Eaters chasing them.

,,Glisseo!" I shouted, causing the stairs to flatten into a chute.

Hermione looked back and gave me a quick smile.

Once again, Voldemort's voice was in my and everyone's head, telling everyone they had one hour.

I walked into the great hall, where everyone should be gathered and opened the doors.

Everyone was comforting each other or sitting beside dead people. I saw the Weasleys next to Fred and wanted to give them their time.

After everything, we heard footsteps coming from outside.

,,Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort shouted and everyone walked outside.

We all were looking at Hagrid, carrying Harry's dead body.

,,Harry Potter is dead." He repeated and laughed. He stopped and death eaters laughed along. ,,Come forward and join us." He said and nobody moved.

I looked into the crowd and my eyes landed on Draco. He turned his head and we looked at each other. A little did I know he sees the fear in my eyes.

,,Draco." His father called him and he looked at him.

,,Draco." Narcissa repeated and this time he walked towards them.

My heart dropped. Was that it? Was that the end? I thought love will win in the end?

,,(y/n)!" Voldemort grinned at me and my head shot to him. Everyone looked at me confused, wondering why he was calling me and why he knew my name.

He opened his arms and motioned me to come over.

Draco looked at me. I turned my head and looked to my side, only to see everyone staring at me.

,,Come." He whispered again.

,,(y/n)?" Ruby looked at me in the eyes and the first time ever, I saw a little disappointment in her eyes.

,,I'm sorry." I whispered and looked over to Grayson. He was clearly mad, not even looking at me.

I walked slowly towards Voldemort and as I approached him, Harry jumped out of Hagrid's grip.

Everyone gasped and Harry ran, Voldemort trying to hit him with spells.

,,Potter!" Draco shouted and threw his wand to Harry. Harry grabbed it and defended himself.

Death eaters began to disappear and Bellatrix was shouting at them.

Draco took the opportunity and ran towards me, as everyone, once again, split up to fight once more.

,,You idiot!" I punched his chest and cried silently.

,,You were gone! The whole battle! I was scared and others took care of me. And you-" He interrupted me with a hug. I cried into his chest.

,,I'm sorry, I had to. Otherwise they would've killed you. If- if they saw you with me, they would've killed you, (y/n)." He said terryfied.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed him quickly.

,,Together." He said and held my hand.

,,Together."

We ran into the castle. Everyone was trying to kill each other.

In the end, we managed to kill the death eaters, as well was my father.

I ran outside to check on Harry, only to see a green and a red light. I closed my eyes and Draco ran towards me. He stopped next to me and we watched them.

When there was no light, we looked at each other and then at Harry.

Voldemort was defeated.

I looked at Harry in disbelief.

,,Draco." I whispered and he was still looking at Voldemort. ,,Draco." I turned around and shook his arm. ,,We won! Draco, we did it." I cheered and hugged him tightly. He was still in shock and hugged me back slowly.

,,We did it?" He whispered in disbelief.

,,We did it, Draco, we did it! There's no dark side. We'll have a happy life, Draco." I cried in happiness and he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

People began to come out of the castle.

I ran towards Ruby and Grayson and hugged the both of them.

,,I'm so sorry." I whispered and they hugged me back.

,,Love wins in the end." Ruby whispered and I smiled.

,,Always."

I looked back at Draco and ran towards him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

,,I love you, (y/n)." He whispered, his forehead against mine.

,,I love you, too, Draco." I whispered.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

The next chapter will be the last one :/

Hope you enjoyed !

<3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
330K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...
39K 486 18
Draco X reader in a Voldemort free world, where Draco is still a cold jerk sometimes, he gets that from his father but their not really evil. y/n get...