Hye-jae: Book 2 - New Loves

By Penshim

The love story of Lee Seon-jae and Oh Hye-won of the top Korean drama series 'Secret Love Affair' continues... More

Beautiful Life Part 1
Beautiful Life Part 2
Beautiful Life Part 3
Beautiful Life Part 4
Beautiful Life Part 5
Beautiful Life Part 6
Beautiful Life Part 7
New Adventures Part 8
New Adventures Part 9
New Adventures Part 10
New Adventures Part 11
New Adventures Part 12
New Adventures Part 13
New Adventures Part 14
New Adventures Part 15
New Adventures Part 16
New Adventures Part 17
New Adventures Part 18
New Adventures Part 19
New Adventures Part 20
Happy Days Part 21
Happy Days Part 22
Happy Days Part 23
Happy Days Part 24
Happy Days Part 25
Happy Days Part 26
Happy Days Part 27
Happy Days Part 28
Happy Days Part 29
Happy Days Part 30
Happy Days Part 31
Happy Days Part 32
Happy Days Part 33
Happy Days Part 34
Happy Days Part 35
Happy Days Part 36
Happy Days Part 37
Happy Days Part 38
Happy Days Part 39
Happy Days Part 40
Happy Days Part 41
Happy Days Part 42
Happy Days Part 43
Happy Days Part 44
Happy Days Part 45
Happy Days Part 46
New Lives Part 47
New Lives Part 48
New Lives Part 49
New Lives Part 50
New Lives Part 51
New Lives Part 52
New Lives Part 53
New Lives Part 54
New Lives Part 55
New Lives Part 56
New Loves Part 57
New Loves Part 58
New Loves Part 59
New Loves Part 60
New Loves Part 61
New Loves Part 62
New Loves Part 63
New Loves Part 64
New Loves Part 65
New Loves Part 66
New Loves Part 68

New Loves Part 67

378 16 2
By Penshim

When they arrived in the bed-room, a rosy, warm fire cast golden shafts of light around the room and pillar candles added their soft, yellow glow.  Hye-won's white rose bouquet was in water on the side board, beside 2 bottles chilling in an ice-bucket.  Hye-won smiled and walked to check: 'yes, just as she said, there's prosecco for you, love and no-secco for me.'  

He closed the door and walked to join her, looking questioningly: 'no-secco?  Ah, no-secco, right,' as he saw that his bottle was with alcohol and hers, without.

'She really does think of everything.  Is this what she whispered?'

'This and...'

'Yes and...'

'Well, she said the room was nice and warm so I wouldn't be cold when...'

'When...'

'When you take off my clothes and see what's underneath, then take those off too.'

She giggled at the gleam that came into his eyes when she said that and before he got carried away, she urged: 'ok, let's have that drink then, seeing as Ciara went to so much bother.'

They brought the tray to the sitting area - popped, poured, tipped, sipped, dipped - Hye-won pleasantly surprised that her drink tasted just as fizzy and fun as if it did have an alcoholic kick to it: 'now baby, you can rest easy, nothing nasty is going to come near you,' and she rubbed her tummy, Seon-jae's eyes missing nothing, glowing with pleasure.

'Hye-wona, you look...so...so beautiful.'

She smiled her appreciation: 'thank you, my love.  And you look...breath-taking, as usual.  And so sexy - that hair.  Such luxurious clothes we both wore today.  And of course, the heels.'

She grinned and he grinned back: 'of course, the heels.  Are your feet a bit tired?  Let me,' and he reached for the foot closest to him where he sat and brought it into his lap and ran his hands over it, his tongue just peeping and retreating, a little smile rising to light his face.  She gazed at his desire and it lit hers, as she sipped from her elegant flute again.  This stuff is going to my head - it must be the bubbles.

'Do you want to take it off, love...the shoe, I mean?'

His eyes were molten liquid: 'can I?'

She nodded, sipping again, giving him another long look.  He took a sip, then placed his glass on the small table and bent to his task of unbuckling the ankle strap, with all the concentration that she had seen him bring to his playing.  He breathed slowly and steadily, as he unfastened the strap and eased the shoe off - taking a moment to admire it, shaking his head - then setting it to the side to stroke her now bare foot.  After the day in heels, it felt totally delicious to feel his fingers stroke and rub and massage every part of her foot and she settled back in her chair and let herself enjoy each moment, as she knew he was.

Some gloriously relaxed minutes later, he lifted her foot and kissed each painted toe, giving each its due, before placing her foot on his chair and moving to top up her glass and then his own.

'Are you sure you are giving me the - no-secco?  I must be getting tipsy on bubbles.'

He glanced up under his eye-brows and smirked very seductive, my love and then returned his care to unbuckling the strap of her second shoe, just as engrossed in the moment, as he had been before.  Again, he studied the shoe, again, put it to one side and put his hands on her freed foot, with the same delightful effect.  

She sighed with pleasure and then lazily opened her eyes and met his.

'Ciara also mentioned that as musicians, we might like to listen to some music tonight and that we should play the song she sent to my phone - as a gift - whatever she means by that.'

Seon-jae held her eyes and then closed his own as he again kissed each painted toe, giving the distinct impression that he was communicating with each one individually - perhaps promising to be back soon - and it was hugely seductive.  He then placed her second foot carefully on his chair and brought her phone and played the track.  The rhythmic intro was intriguing but when the male vocalist began with heavy breaths - yeah alright - and then began to sing - Ain't this what you came for? Don't you wish you came more? Oh girl what you playing for? Ah, come on - they both looked at each other with enormous grins.

'That absolute brat.'

Seon-jae, smirking, continued to listen: 'though she does have some good ideas, from time to time.'

'Oh really, you like this one?'

'Well, listen to what he says - come on, let me kiss that.  Ooh, I know you miss that.  What's wrong? Let me fix that, twist that - those all sound like excellent ideas.'

She laughed but her insides were humming, listening to him speak like that.

'- fix that, twist that - intriguing.'

'You sound like it's a challenge you'd like to rise to...'

As soon as she'd said it, she realised her mistake and giggled helplessly, as she looked at him take her innocent comment and run with it, the fun of the moment in his eyes.

'I am absolutely saying that it's a challenge I'd like to rise to, my sexy, laughing woman.'

He reached and took her glass from her hand and placed it on the table beside his.  

'No more bubbles - real or otherwise -  for you, sexy.  I want you fully awake and aware for this next part.'

She felt tingles deep into her tummy, as the amused expression on his face and the seductive look in his eyes came together in a powerfully affecting combination.

She breathed, huskily: 'fully awake, aware, next part - should I be nervous, Lover Boy?'

'God, yes, you really should.'  

The soloist's hoarse, throaty delivery was just the timbre that Hye-won found so arousing when Seon-jae used his voice against her and it was an easy step to merge the sexy, confident singer with her sexy, confident lover, all his focus on her.

He brought her into his arms and began to sway sensually with her, to the powerful rhythms of the tune.  It was such a pleasure to feel his arms around her and his body move in time with hers and she let her pleasure play on her face - her eyes closed - an aroused smile and mis-behaving tongue drawing his eye.  

Seon-jae was taking his cue from the singer who was really hitting his stride now, coming into the all-out seduction attack of the chorus - Baby, tonight's the night I let you know.  Baby, tonight's the night we lose control.  Baby, tonight you need that, tonight, believe that, tonight, I'll be the best you ever had.

Seon-jae was giving her no escape now, gazing down with those sexy, chocolate eyes and putting warm, appreciative hands on her hips and waist and it really felt like the song was theirs alone for their special night and she felt herself being carried away.  She looked up at Seon-jae and the desire in her eyes was so intense that he moaned: 'seriously, baby, don't look at me like that.'

'Like what?'

'You know - so damn sexy  - and that's without me even thinking about this underwear that's waiting for me.  This couldn't be like the Versace night, could it?'  I've hardly recovered yet.

Her smile was dazzling, tantalising, dripping with sex appeal and confidence.  

'What can I say?  Maybe, like what he is singing right now - I don't wanna brag but I'll be the best you've ever had.'

He groaned so low, it was clear that he was in agony.

'Baby, you are too much.'

He crushed her body to his and ran his hands all over her back and bottom and then a memory came to him, of crushing her into the corner of the room in Stuttgart and the life-changing realisations that came to him later that night and the seduction of one event was caught up in the arousal of the other. He felt a thrill run through him and he lifted her easily into his arms, his need for her his only impulse in that moment. In his arms, her legs around him, her beautiful face was so near, her mouth so close that she filled his whole world. He dipped his head to the side and devoted himself to kissing her neck so thoroughly that she threw her head back and was panting unrestrainedly, she, too, completely caught up in him and the physicality of him.

He pivoted and leaned her back against the panel behind her and the seductive power of that move caused her to arch her back, as her wildness was roused.

'God, that was sexy, Lee Seon-jae. It's almost like you want to take me right here.'

His eyes glowed at the suggestion: 'is that what you want?' I could do that in a heart-beat.

He raised his head from her neck and she saw the sexy haze in his eye that she loved and responded to so much.

'That depends.'

He groaned, as he dropped his eyes to her curves: 'on what?'

'Well, isn't tonight the night we lose control?'

He was kissing the other side of her neck, even more seductively now: 'I'm very close to losing control right now.'

'Then, maybe we should investigate this hidden layer while you can still enjoy it?'

He was panting when he raised his head, his eyes an agony of arousal at the image she conjured.

'So you want...?'

'I want you to carry me to bed and when we get there, I want you to strip me.'

His beautiful features were so close to hers and she couldn't resist: 'and after you strip me, I want you to make love to me, Seon-jae, my darling Seon-jaea, the kind of love that makes me cry out your name and forget my own.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.1K 29
Lee Changsub ends his military service being a completely different person from when he enlisted. That guy is long gone. And he has lost the reason h...
44.3K 1.7K 40
"Right then i know, i am madly in love with you" "There's never going to be...
9.8K 432 28
jaywon | fantasy-romance [ book two of lover's gardenia ] * edited after breaking a deal that was kept hidden by the two, both of the males kept t...
14.2K 308 61
Love is like finding 'the one' in a very long and difficult maze. The fate of Lee Yana and Hwang Hyunjin would bring them together at a birthday part...