For Saving Me

By kellyxSuzanne

"Take off the hoodie!" "No Jaycee! Just leave me alone!" "Tatum take it off now. He demanded She groaned an... More

Introuduction
CHARACTERS
•1• Greetings
•2• Present
•3• Party
•4• Work
•5• Trouble
•6• Talks
•7• Murdered
A/N
•8• Park.
•9• The boys
•10• Info
•11• Attitude
•12• Beatings
•13• Personal
•14• Protect
•15• The Y.T.
•16• Get out
•17• Talks
•18• Pyschopath
•19• Crap
•20• He knows.
•21• Four
•22• Darts
•23• Visits
•24• Mental
25- Indie
26- Party
28- Carefree
29- They are back
30- Promise!
31- Was it all Planned?
32- She's Alive
33- Drugged
34- Father
35- Bastard
36- Boy oh Boy
37- I think so
38- Name
39- Mother
40- The Birth
41- Jace
42- Wedding
43- Under our noses
44- Sickly
45- Fucked up
46- Emmy's
47- Deal

27- Drunk

1.2K 25 25
By kellyxSuzanne

*••*••*••*••*••*
The next morning I woke up groaning and kicking whatever was next to me until it was gone.

Only to sit up when I heard a loud thump and realized it was Indie.

"Ow Tatum emery Jackson what the fuck!" She yelled/cried out

"I'm sorry I forgot you were here" I mumbled

"Just shut up" she groaned and crawled back into bed. 

I looked to my right and saw on the little nightstand two pills and some water.

"Awe how sweet they left you some pills and water, take them," I told Indie, last night hanging with Tyler and Dylan, Hayden had asked if we wanted some drinks and Indie loves drinks so she got plastered I had to have Tyler and Dyaln help her to my bed in the guest room, I stayed sober while the other drank but Tyler and Dylan didn't drink nearly as much as she did.

"Later" she whined and shooed me away as she fell back to sleep.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of her water before laying my head back for a few minutes.

Finally, I got out of bed and stripped hopping in a hot shower to soothe my aching muscles from last night.

I don't remember too much but I know I had fun.

After a good half an hour in the shower and doing everything necessary I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my body as I walked back into the room to find some clothes.

I whined softly to myself as I didn't want to wear anything I had. I threw on some underwear, leggings, and a sports bra before walking back to the bathroom to quickly brush through my hair and brush my teeth and whatnot.

Finally being done with that I smiled and made my way across the hall to Grey's room and grabbed a plain white jumper/sweater and a black zip-up jacket I left unzipped I was just kind of cold.

I went to check myself in the mirror one more time and laughed softly at myself.
I looked like a kid because his clothes swallowed me but I was an adorable kid.

I left the bathroom making my way out of his room to go downstairs and see what everybody was up to now.

"Oo good morning sleepy head!" Ace greeted

"Have fun last night?" Daimeion smirked

"Yeah, Indie got plastered," I said and sat on a stool

The boys chuckled but Jaycee set a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me with a glass of mango-pineapple juice.

"Thanks, Jay!" I smiled and gladly dug in.

"So where's your friend?" Parker asked

"Still sleeping I accidentally kicked her off the bed this morning, I forgot she was here" I shrugged

They laughed

"Where's Grey and the girls?" I asked after a couple of bites of my breakfast

"Haven't seen Grey all morning but the girls are in the living room right now" Jaycee answered

"Mm" I hummed

I finished eating and finally looked up at the boys.

"Are there any cars missing?" I asked

"No, he hasn't left the house," Parker said

"I think he may be in the gym," Ace said

"Where's that?" I asked not knowing they had a gym.

"Follow me," Daimeion said

I got up and followed daimeion to the gym.

"You know if he's mad at me?" I asked somewhat reluctantly.

"No, he's not mad at you, I think he's just stressed"

"Why?" I asked

He shrugged.

We finally got to the gym and I went in leaving daimeion to go back to wherever

My eyes instantly fixed on Grey where I heard him working out and I just about passed out then and there.

There he was in shorts and nothing else besides shoes all sweaty and working in all of his tattooed muscle glory.

I took a deep breath and gulped before I walked over to him.

He hasn't noticed me at all since I walked in.

"Grey?" I called as he did some pull-ups.

His head snapped to mine and he did five more before easily jumping down and walking over to me.

"Morning." He grumbled

"Are you alright?" I asked softly as he wiped his face and chest before taking a big swig of water.

"Yes. Why?" He asked

"I... I don't know the boys said they haven't seen you all morning and you seem mad, did I do something last night to make you mad?" I asked.

"No. Flower you didn't do anything at all but have fun," he said his hands on the side of my face.

"Oh good" I Sighed

"Yes, but I was maybe a little annoyed at your friend for throwing up in the game room." He chuckled

I gulped with wide eyes.

"You're fine flower it's okay, that is why I have housekeepers," he said and kissed me softly before pulling away.

"You look adorable in my clothes by the way" he smirked

"Let me go shower then I want to take you out, okay, you don't have to change, you can stay just like that," he said leaving me bewildered for a moment.

I walked out of the gym and made my way back to the kitchen and slipped on some shoes.

"Where'd he go?" Jaycee asked me.

"To take a shower so he can take me out apparently" I shrugged.

"And just leave me here?" Indie's voice sounded

"Uh yeah you'll be fine, the boys can deal with you and your hungover state," I said turning around to look at her.

"Don't worry indie we can hang!" Hayden said coming in.

"Oh thank god" Indie sighed heavily.

"Don't get her into trouble please she's full of it herself already" I laughed but warned Hayden.

"Oh please don't worry about us sweet little Tatum," Hayden said and took Indie away.

I just shook my head and turned back to the boys about to say something when arms came around me and Grey's scent hit me headstrong.

"Ready to go flower?" He questioned

I nodded with a content smile.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as I waved to the guys and we left.

"You will just have to wait and see." He said as he led me to the challenger like always.

"Ugh okay" I whined
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We pulled up to a parking spot on a nature trail.

"Oh here's where I get murdered" I joked

Grey chuckled but got out, came to my side, and opened my door, helping me out of the vehicle.

"You'll never be murdered flower," he told me.

We walked hand in hand into the woods as he led me somewhere deep into them and soon I was met with fairy lights in the trees a blanket on the ground and a basket.

"Is this a little picnic date?" I questioned excited and surprised he'd do something like this

"Only for you flower" he mumbled

"Awe Grey! I love it, this is so thoughtful" I said adoring every second of it.

"Come on sit" he smiled gently and took my hand leading me to the blanket I sat down and he got out snacks and a light meal from the basket and my smile grew even more.

"What's all this for Grey?" I asked

"You'll find out soon enough flower, just be patient and enjoy the moment," he told me

I nodded and we began to eat and talk about random things.

"Grey?" I asked

"Mmhmm"

"What about your parents, Or any family?" I asked softly hoping it was not a sore subject for him.

"My moms around other than that my family is the guys and my gang" he shrugged

"Is it okay to ask about your dad?" I asked curiously.

"Never met him." He stated and gave me this look that said to drop it.

"Okay, we'll is your mom close can I meet her one day?" I asked with a smile

"You'll meet her soon flower"

"Okay"

The conversation kept flowing and I learned a little more about Grey. We finished eating and he cleaned up a little and I was admiring the fairy lights under the sky with the clouds peaking through the tops of the trees when I felt him staring.

"What?" I asked innocently slightly shy.

"Tatum, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and held out a single sunflower.

"What?" I asked shocked tears coming to my eyes.

"I know it hasn't been long but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have very strong feelings for you Tatum and I want you to be mine." He growled slightly at the end.

"Yes!" I choked and threw my arms around him.

"Yes I'll be yours" I whispered and hugged him tighter he rubbed my back as he held me.

I pulled away and gently took the flower from him.

"It's beautiful Grey thank you!" I smiled.

"Your beautiful flower" I blushed as he kissed my cheek but I quickly caught his lips before he got far from me.

"It hasn't been long but I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me so far Grey. I hope you know that" I told him.

"I'd do it all over again if it meant I got to meet you," he said cheekily.

He's a big softie when he's not around other people or worried about work. I like this soft teddy bear side of him.

"What would you like to do today?" He asked me

"First can we go back to the house so I can check on indie, but then can we just have an off day and go to like an arcade and invite everybody?" I asked

"Depends, who is everybody?" He said as he stood up cleaning up the little date.

"All of us and then Belle, Chloe, Colt, Tyler, and Dylan," I told him.

"Yeah, I guess that's fine" he agreed.

"Yay!" I squealed excitedly.

"Thanks, Grey!"

"Of course flower!" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N

Guys oh my gosh! I am so sorry it's taking me so long to update, a lot has been going on in my life and I've been struggling to find any motivation for anything at all:(

So this is the last chapter I have pre-written and just had to finish so the next chapter may take longer.

So with that being said, I have other stories if you guys are interested I can upload chapters of those so in the meantime me trying to update and get this book back on track y'all have something else to read from me?

Let me know if you'd like previews/descriptions of a couple of books you'd maybe want to choose from!

Thanks for being so understanding!
Love my honey bee 🐝 🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 10.9K 81
Book #2 in The Fire series SELENE BLAZE "You've got the wrong girl." I say as I continue to take a step backward. He stepped forward not letting me g...
71.9K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
690 2 36
*under construction, recent name change (Jenna and Lib is the same person)* '"Hollie, when I first saw you, I thought of you as a rabbit. A quiet asp...
63.9K 1.7K 56
"Pierce, please I'm trying to study." I let out an aggravated sigh as my eyes flickered upward from the white-colored pages of my textbook. Pierce ap...