Omni-X

By Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 8

12.1K 265 106
By Yachi2005

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

    The alarm on Ben's phone rings in his face. Ben grunts at the noise waking him up from the good sleep he got in a long time. Ben turns off the alarm looking at the time. 6:30 am. Ben slams his face in the pillow, making a loud dramatic sound.

    After two minutes of his face in the pillow, he turns around and hits himself to wake up. Getting up, he heads to the bathroom, splashing freezing cold water in his face. He messes with his hair and heads back to his room and goes to the dresser, grabbing his clothes. He puts on dark blue jeans, a green shirt and has a black leather jacket.

    He walks out of his room and goes into the kitchen and makes some cereal. He pours in the milk and grabs a spoon. He sits on the couch as the tv plays some cartoons that Ship was watching. He watches the cartoons as he finishes his breakfast. He cleans the bowl and spoon putting the away.

   He grabs his phone and checks the phone. 7:15 am. Ben dramatically sighs, as he grabs his black shoes. He puts on white socks and his black shoes. He grabs his phone and his backpack double checking he has everything. He quickly brushes his teeth. He says goodbye to Ship and walks out the door.

   He walks along the sidewalk, seeing other kids walking to school. After a couple of minutes of walking, not really talking to anyone, he arrives at school. He walks into the main office, seeing a lady working at the front desk. He walks up to it knocking on the counter. She looks up, hearing the noise.

   "Hello there, how may I help you?" She asks

   "Um.. I'm new here. I'm here to get my schedule." Ben says

   "Oh of course. Welcome to our school. Let me just get your name so I can print your schedule." She says ready to type something up.

   "My name is Ben Tennyson." Ben replies with

   She types on the keyboard his name. She waits for it to load as Ben stands there awkwardly. "Oh! Here you are. Mkay everything seems to be in order, let me just print your schedule." She replied

   She walks to the printer as she hums a tune. She waits by the printer, humming a song. Ben does not know the song she is humming to but he finds it a little catchy. As the printer makes a ding sound, he grabs the printer and makes sure it's the right one. She walks back and sits down in her chair and hands Ben his schedule and locker number plus combination.

   "Here you are. Now are you planning on joint a club or sport. We should be having tryouts soon." She asks

   "Are you guys having tryouts for soccer?" Ben asks

   "Oh you play soccer! As a matter of a fact we are having tryouts. Here's the paper for it and I'll let the coach know your comping after school." The lady says

    "Ok. Thank you." Ben says walking away.

   Ben looks at his paper and starts to look for his locker. After looking through a couple of hallways and no one bothering to help him. He finds his locker. He opens it on the second try. He takes everything out of his backpack and puts them in the locker. He hangs up his bag. He checks his first class. History.

   He grabs his history notebook and some writing utensils. He closes his locker. He looks at the paper for the room number. After quite a walk, he finds the class. After a couple of deep breaths, he walks in. He looks around and finds the teacher. He walks up to him as he sits at his desk. The teacher looks up from his phone.

   "You must be Ben." He stated

   "Yes, and your Mr. Harris?" Ben asked

   "Yes, I'll be your history teacher for the year. So good if you to join us." Mr. Harris said. "You'll be sitting right over there next to Penny."

    "Whose Penny?" Ben asked confused

   "Penny raise your hand for our new student Ben." Mr. Harris called

   Penny raises her hand awkwardly. Ben walks over to where she is and sits down at the empty desk. The loud bell rings and all the kids quiet down and the teacher gets off his phone and gets up from his desk and stands in front of the class.

   "Good morning everyone. Today we have a new student. Everyone this is Ben." Mr. Harris says. "Now Today we are going to be going over the lesson from yesterday. Take out your packets from yesterday and your textbooks."

    Everyone takes out their packets and textbooks and turn to the page they were studying yesterday. Ben sits at his desk awkwardly. Mr. Harris comes to Ben with a packet and a textbook for Ben. Ben gives him an awkward smile. Ben looks over at Penny's textbook to see what page number. He turns to that page.

    Mr. Harris told Ben to work on the packet while he went over the answers. Ben writes down most of the answers Mr. Harris has gone over and the ones he missed he went back into the textbook to look for them.

    Time goes by and the class is doing a review sheet, while Ben works on the packet on the section they didn't go over. The bell rings dismissing the class and on the way out Mr. Harris was passing out everyone's homework.

   Ben headed back to his locker already exhausted and wanting to call it a day. He opens his locker and puts his history materials away and takes a look at his schedule. Next class is math. He grabs a different notebook, a pencil and a black and blue pen. He closes his locker, and looks for the classroom.

    Lunch time

    The bell rings, indicating 3 period is over. Ben puts his English notebook away in his locker. Ben closes his locker and sees Penny standing next to him.

   "Hey, Penny right?" Ben asks getting her out of her thoughts

   "Um yea, it's Penny. Your Ben?" She asks

   "Yep. The name is Ben." Ben says

    "Well Ben, me and my friends were wondering if you would want to sit with us during lunch?" She wonders

    "Sure I don't mind." Ben says

   "I didn't think s-wait what?" Penny asks thinking she was going to get rejected

    Ben chuckles. "I said. I don't mind sitting with you and your friends." Ben clarifies

   Penny slightly blushes in embarrassment. "Ok, great. Let's head to the cafeteria. I'll introduce everyone to you."

    Ben follows Penny to the cafeteria. They stand in line next to each other waiting to get their lunch. They grab a tray, and Penny asks for a chicken sandwich, while Ben asks for nachos. They grab a water bottle and some side dishes like carrots, an apple, and a bag of chips. They scan their fingers and pay for their lunches.

    Penny leads Ben to a table in the corner, mostly away from the other tables. As they get there they see two kids talking amongst themselves. They sit down gaining their attention.

   Penny introduces the two kids to Ben. "Guys this is the new kid Ben. Ben these are my friends Jackson and Mya."

   "Nice to meet you guys." Ben says

   "Sup Ben." Mya says

    "Hello Ben." Jackson says

   "So, Penny actually befriend someone who isn't us." Mya smirks

   "Penny, you ok? Your blushing." Jackson teases.

  "Well, well , well. It seems like the nerds have brainwashed the new kid." A new voice yells

   Ben turns around, being faced to face with a boy who screams jock and bully. Penny becomes nervous, Mya and Jackson turn quiet for once too scared to stand up for themselves.

   "Hey new kid, if your smart, you should know not to hang out with these nerds. They'll fill your head with smart stuff." The kid next to him says

   Ben stands up and stares at the bully's unimpressed. "Well it would be better then having no brain like you muscle heads." Ben replies

    The two boys fume in anger, at the fact the new kid fought back. Not knowing what to say they turn around and walk away. Ben turns back around sitting back down and continues to eat his lunch like nothing happened. Penny, Mya, and Jackson are left speechless that someone stood up for them.

    "Y-you actually stood up for us?" Penny asked

   "We hardly know each other." Jackson says confused

   "So? They weren't going to leave you guys alone, if someone didn't stand up for you guys." Ben replies

   The group of four, goes back to eating and chatting like nothing happened. The bell rings, ruining their fun. They get up, throwing garbage away and stacking their trays. They wave goodbye. Ben heads back to his locker, and grab his English notebook and stuff, heading back to the classroom.

   Ben takes out, everything he needs for English. Jackson sits next to him since they have the same class. Jackson and Ben start up a conversation until the bell rings.

   End of school

    Ben heads outside to the field. He walks up to what seems like the coach. The coach turns around, noticing him coming up them.

   "Ah you must be Ben. The office attendant told me you were coming here."

   "Oh yea. I'm Ben." Ben says awkwardly

   "So, do you have any experience with any sports?" The coach asks

   "Yea, at my old school I was on the soccer team and I know some karate." Ben said

    "Karate? Really?" The coach asks surprised

    "Yea, my cousin was a black belt in karate and she taught me some of the basics." Ben said truthfully

   "Wow and you were on the soccer team at your last school. Very nice." The coach said. "Jerry come here! Jerry is our team captain so he'll see where your strong at and where your weak at."

   Jerry comes up to them and shakes Ben hands.

  The coach said. "Jerry, this is Ben he's here for tryouts. He was on the soccer team and knows some karate so see where we should place him."

   "Yes coach. Come with me Ben." Jerry said

   Jerry leads Ben to the soccer field to do some warmups. After everyone was done with warmups they decided to have a quick practice game for better results. After the practice game, Jerry and the coach talked to each other privately to see who should be on the team.

    They came back and announced all who was on the team. After about 4 names were called they called Ben's name. They put him as a kicker and sometimes he would be keeper. After tryouts were over they were to meet back here next week three days a week.

    Ben grabbed all of his stuff and walked out of school grounds. He walked across the sidewalk heading back home. He opened the door and walked in closing the door, he yelled out for Ship.

   "Ship?" Ben yells

   Ship comes running towards Ben. Ben gets down on his knees hugging Ship. Ben smiles at Ship seeing how much he misses Ben. Ben picks up Ship and grabs his backpack sitting down on the floor in the living room. Ben takes out his homework and starts working on it while Ship lays in Ben's lap.

  Ben finishes up his homework for the day and checks the time. 4:57 pm. Ben heads down into the basement. Ben changes into his suit and puts on his mask. Ben grabs his bag and puts most of the alien technology he has left. Ben also grabs some items to fill in his room. Ben picks up Ship and the cloaking device and heads back upstairs.

    Ben activates the cloaking device and walks out of the door. He walks down the alleyway making sure no one notices him. He walks into the alleyway and goes to the newspaper where the zeta-tubes are hidden. 'Recognized Omni-X B-09'

     Ben gets transported into the Watchtower. Ben remembering the tour heads to his room. He opens it and it has white walls, a simple twin bed, a nightstand and a desk area. There was also a bookshelf, and build in shelves and a closet. Ben deactivated the cloaking device and sets Ship down. He puts the bag down on his bed and starts to decorate.

    Ben's bed now had a dark green covers and black sheets and white pillows. Ben put some normal civilian clothes and a backup hero suit. On his desk, he put his computer that was infused with alien technology. On the bookshelf he put textbooks for school, comic books, some of the spell books he has and magic artifacts from his universe. He hangs up some posters from his world and has a photo wall full of his friends and family from his world as well as the other Plumbers and aliens he met. He puts his extra hoverboard against the wall.

   On the shelves up high he puts his old sumo wrestlers action figures and on the lower shelves he can easily reach he puts a couple guns and more pictures of him, Gwen, Kevin and Julie holding Ship. He puts a soccer ball on the floor, and hangs up some weird random flags on his ceiling. He has three darkish blue rugs on his floor.

    After hours of doing his room, he sits on the floor tired. Ship lays halfway of Ben's stomach. Ben heard a knock at the door at the door opens. In the doorway he see Batman, and Manhunter. They walk in his room looking around.

   "It's a very nice room Omni-X." Manhunter says

    "It's very..you." Batman says looking around.

    "Is that the alien technology?" Manhunter asks pointing at the bag.

   "Oh yea." Ben gets up and grabs the bag handing it Manhunter.

   "Thank you." Manhunter says walking out of the room

   Batman looks at the pictures of Ben and the people in them. "Is this your family?"

   "Yep. That's my mom and dad. That's my grandpa Max, my cousin Gwen and my best friend and Gwen's boyfriend Kevin. And that's my girlfriend Julie well was. And these are all the people and aliens I've met." Ben explains

    "You look very happy." Batman observes

    "I was and I am now." Ben says

   "How was school?" Batman asks changing the subject.

    "Boring. I joined the soccer team though and made three friends and two enemies." Ben summarizes

    "Sounds like you had a full day." Batman replies

   "Yea, still seems unnecessary to go though." Ben says

    Batman hands Ben two pairs of tinted sunglasses and a ear com pieces.

   "What are these for?" Ben asks

   "You wear these with your normal clothes so you don't share your identity. The ear coms are so when your in the city patrolling, we can let you know where your needed. " Batman explained

   "Ooh ok. Thanks." Ben says as he takes them. He puts the com piece in his ear, on the Justice League line or frequency.

    "Ok, now go out and patrol. I'll let you know if there's something you can do." Batman says walking out of Ben's room.

  "You hear that Ship! It's our first patrol." Ben says excited

   "Ship!" Ship barks

    Ben grabs his hoverboard and a gun. He picks up Ship and heads out of his room. He walks into the teleportation room. There he sees Superman waiting for him

    "Hey Superman." Ben says

   "Hello Omni-X. You going out on patrol?" Superman asks

    "Yep!" Ben says excitingly

    Superman smiles and types in the coordinates of the city Ben will be going too. Ben goes through the zeta-tubes. 'Recognize Omni-X B-09'

    Ben arrives in an alleyway of a city he never got the name of. He gets on his hoverboard, holding on to Ship. He flies around town, making sure everyone is safe.

    He flies around the city getting a feel of where all the streets and everything is at. After an hour or so of flying and patrolling in the sky, he gets bored.

   "I'm bored Ship." Ben says

    "Ship." Shop barks

   'Omni-X' Batman speaks in his ear

    "Yea?" Ben asks

    'There's a bank robbery happing in your city.' Batman says

   "On it." Ben says

   Batman ends the call and Ben can no longer hear him in his ear. Ben flies quickly to the bank. There he sees a group of three men coming out of the bank with bags of money in their hands and guns in the other. Ben jumps off his hoverboard landing in front of them and Ship jumps down out of Ben's arm.

    "I'll take those." Ben says referring to the bags of money

   "Pfft. Kid wants to play hero." One guy says

   "Out of our way kid." Another guy says, pointing a gun at him.

    "And take your stupid weird looking dog with you too." The last guy says

    "Let real hero's try and deal with us." The first guy says

    Ben having enough slams down on the ultimatrix, already having an alien picked out. As a green light cover Ben. Ship merges with the robbers car, taking control of it so they can't escape from them.

"Now shall we try this again, hand the money over." A new voice replacing Ben's original voice.

2929 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 8.4K 46
Ben tennyson, saviour of the universe billions of times, stopped the universe from getting destroyed, and stabbed Vilgax with a sword carried by an o...
275K 6.1K 39
Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been lied to his entire life. After 4 years o...
22.3K 445 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
190K 6.2K 42
Hal Jordan was a fun loving, easy going guy, fighting the bad guys to protect earth and fitting in with his new team, the justice league! Then he...