Oscar Diaz Imagines

By itsanewday01

Oscar "Spooky" Diaz x Reader!! More

You love the Gang More
Potty Mouth
Vegas Baby
Mamas
Baby
Wife Shit

My fault

6.4K 78 9
By itsanewday01

a/n thank you guys so much for 9k!!!! i love every single one of you guys and appreciate y'all a ton!! <333

"Stupid bitch" My father said as he pulled his hand back and slapped me. My hand instantly going up to touch my cheek the sting getting worse. Tears began to form in my eye.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled looking up at my ad from where I sat on the floor cleaning up the drink I spilled. "Yeah you better be sorry Puta! That was my cerveza!" He yelled kicking me in the stomach. Tears fell and I gasped for air holding my stomach. That's when I wished I wasn't there anymore but with Oscar.

"Finish cleaning this shit up" my father walked away. I was glad my mom wasn't here it was always worse when she was there. They always liked to gang up on me. They'd leave black eyes, bruises, and cuts all over my body from beating up on me.

I wish I could leave but I couldn't bare to leave my sister there with them. I always took the beatings so she didn't have to. I began to scrub the carpets tears still falling down my red cheeks.

Once I finished cleaning the spilled beer I went to my room closing the door quietly and getting my phone from where I hid it last. Oscar had gotten it for me so I can text him knowing that I didn't have a phone of my own.

I had a text from Oscar, "Good morning mi amor". I smiled to myself looking up at the door making sure no one was coming into my room before I sent a message to him. "Morning baby" I quickly replied putting my phone under my pillow waiting for a reply.

I began to get ready for work covering the bruise on my neck with an insane amount of concealer. The bruise was from yesterday when my dad held be against the wall by my neck.

I changed my shirt seeing the bruises on my rubs from where he kicked me today. I was use to the mental abuse by now but after getting kicked and slapped after so long it starts to hurt not just physically.

Makes me wonder if I even need to be here anymore. Wishing every night that I didn't have a little sister look after and that I didn't have a boyfriend waiting for me to get out of here.

Wishing that no one cared anymore so I didn't have to either.

I pushed the thoughts going through my head away and finished getting ready for work. Putting on the casual face of makeup I always wore eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone that was still hidden under my pillow I got message from Oscar. "You on your way to work? Want me to watch y/s/n?" I smiled at how he always looked out for me.

I would have him watch y/s/n when my parents were to drunk and were being abusive. I quickly replied "Yeah ill drop her off in 10 minutes" I quickly put my phone in my purse.

I walked to my little sisters room. She sat on her bed reading the book I got her for her birthday. She was 13 years old. She was 5 years younger than me. I planned on moving out as soon as possible and taking her with me but I don't have enough money saved up.

"Y/s/n get ready you're gonna stay with Oscar till I get off work" she nodded her head and smiled in response she loved Oscar. She slipped her shoes on and put her hair into a high ponytail. "I'm ready." She said walking over to me.

Our dad was already passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. Our mom who knows where she was at.

We walked to Oscars since he only lived a block from my house. "Ill pick you up around 4 okay?" I said knowing that we would probably hang around Oscar a little longer after I get off work. "Okay" she said looking down at her feet.

Once we got to Oscar house I was greeted by several Santos that hung around Oscars house everyday for some reason. I saw Oscar get up from were he was sitting on the porch. A smile growing on his face "Hey princesa" he said giving me a kiss and then greeting y/s/n.

"Hey papi" I said returning the kiss. "Cesars inside if you wanna go hang with him" Oscar said turning his attention to your sister who was awkwardly standing there. She gave him a smile and began to walk inside all of the Santos now greeting the shy 13 year old.

"Okay well I have to go to work I'll be back at 4 okay?" I said giving him another kiss "Okay I love you" He said pulling me in for a longer kiss. I pulled away from his soft plump lips, "I love you too".

I pulled away thanking God that he didn't notice the bruises on my neck and cheek that were poorly covered. Oscar would have went to my house and beat the shit out of my dad. Which he promised me he would do last time I showed up to his house with bruises.
-

"Bye Najiy" I said waving at one of my friends I worked with. When I walked out I saw the iconic red cherry impala that you loved seeing. Not because it was a nice car but because it meant your favorite person was close.

I walked towards the man leaning against the cherry red impala "Hey baby" he said a smile growing on his face. I walked over putting my hands around his neck "Hola papi." "Hey mama, how was work?" He said giving you a kiss and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"It was good. I'm tired and my back hurts though and there was this one rude costumer that I couldn't go off on." Oscar chuckled at I waved my finger when talking about the rude costumer.

"How about we go back to my place and I give you a back massage while you tell me all about this rude costumer." Oscar lifted his brow and smirking to see what I thought about his idea. "Deal" I replied pulling away from his arms and he opened the door for me.
-

Once we got home Cesar and Y/s/n were sitting down on the couch watching a movie a little bit to close. But that back massage was calling my name so I would deal with that later. I walked into Oscars room and took off my shirt because back rub were so much better skin to skin.

"What the fuck happened?" Oscar said coming up to me and touching my bruised stomach. Fuck. "It-It's nothing I.." I paused trying to think of an excuse "ran into a pole" I blurted out. His eyes and hands now examining the rest of my body he quickly found the bruise on my neck in the shape of a hand. Then soon finding the one on my cheek. "Y/n what the fuck? Why didn't you tell me?

"Don't fucking lie to me y/n." Oscar said looking back up into my eyes. His eyes no longer brown but black, I feared for what was going to my dad. "It was my fault" I said making excuses for the man who physically and mentally abuses me everyday.

I don't know why, I don't owe him anything but I couldn't seem to get the thought that it was my fault. "I dropped his drink all over the carpet...it's my fault." I said a tear now falling down my cheek.

"Mi amor," Oscar said now wiping away the tear with his hand leaving his hand on my face. His facial expression now looks hurt. "no one deserves this. No es tu culpa mamas. I made a promise to you that I would never let anyone touch you again not after last time, and if they did they would regret it." He said now focusing his attention back to what my father did. He kissed his teeth, "I can't let him get away with this." Oscar made his way out of the room and I quickly put my shirt back on to chase after him.

"Oscar p-please no!" I shouted chasing after him. Cesar and my sister getting up to my yell. "What happened?" Cesar asked looking at me worried and then back at Oscar who now slammed the door shut.

"Y/s/n we need to go. Cesar come help me get your brother under control." I said tears still falling down my face. I heard Oscars car pull out of the driveway. I ran as fast as I could back to my house hoping I could make it before Oscar killed my dad.

I ran inside the door open my eyes going to the sound of a smack from Oscars fist connecting to my dads jaw. "Oscar stop! You're going to kill him!" I cried out Oscars fists still hitting my dad.

I ran towards Oscar... Well now Spooky and tried to pull him off. Cesar soon coming in and helping me get him off of him. "If you ever touch her again voy a matarte!" Oscar yelled pointing his finger at my dad who laid on the floor blood all over his face.

"Y/n and y/s/n get your stuff you guys are moving in with me." He said looking at me and then at my sister who was now crying and being hugged by Cesar. I looked at my dad then to Oscar. I didn't know whether to be grateful or mad. I knew I should be grateful but that's my dad he wasn't always like this.

But my gut told me to get my stuff and get out of there. I ran to my room and grabbed some of my clothes and everything I needed so did y/s/n.

I got into Oscars car my hands trembling from what just happened. Oscar saw this and put his bloody hand on mine trying to calm me down. "It's gonna be okay." He said glancing over at me. I nodded my head a few more tears now falling.
-

I laid in Oscars bed staring up at the ceiling looking back at everything that happened today. Oscar broke the silence, "As long as you're with me no one will touch you." I moved my head and placed it on his bare chest my hand moving in circular motions on his chest.

"I love you Osc." I was now looking up at him into his soft brown eyes. "I love you to princesa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
516K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...