Vegas Baby

Summary- Oscar invites you on a trip to Vegas knowing that you always wanted to go. You and Oscar go out to explore the streets of Las Vegas and end up having one to many drinks.
A/n Hey guys! I have a lot of stories on my tumblr @/spookysnena if you wanna go check those out. Also Requests are open feel free to dm me or comment!!💓💓

—————————
Y/n POV:

Oscar and I have been best friends since we were little. I was there for him when his mom left and his dad went to jail. When he went to jail I took care of Cesar. I guess feelings started to form awhile ago, Oscar was different with me and I liked that. He claimed me when he joined the Santos making sure no one laid a finger on me. I was upset at first but I soon realized that maybe there was a reason for him not wanting anyone else to be able to claim me.

I laid there on Oscars couch my legs of his lap. I was scrolling threw the channels  trying to find something worth watching. "Hey you know how you always wanted to go to Vegas?" Oscar said looking up from his phone to me. "Yeahhhh?" I said questioning why he asked. "I'm going tomorrow there's a Santos meeting. You wanna come?" My smile grew I sat up moving my body towards him "yessssss" now hugging him tightly. "Cálmate" he said chuckling at how excited I was. "I'm gonna go back to mine and pack."  I said getting up and jumping.
-
It was the next morning, I got up to get ready to be on my way to Oscars. I put on black ripped jeans with a white crop top, and white air forces. I had my Santos cross necklace on that Oscar gave to me when he claimed me I never took it off. He'd always get upset when I didn't wear it.

I got my bag I packed for three days just in case I can convince Oscar to stay for a few more days. I walked out of my apartment locking the door behind me. I was carrying two bags one with my clothes the other with makeup. Oscar only lived a few blocks from mine so I got there fast.

I walked into the house looking at Oscar who was sitting down on the couch watching tv. "What are you doing? We need to go. Are you even packed?" I said walking up to the tv turning it off. "Aye what the hell? We don't have to go till 2 it's 12." He said grabbing the remonte and turning the tv back on. "But I want to get there early so I can look around." I said now standing in front of the tv now giving him my best puppy face. Oscar groaning and getting up to grab his stuff.

"Finally" I said as Oscar walked out his room with his bag. I got up and grabbed my bags. "What you need so many bags for?" Oscar said opening the door. "Ones for clothes and ones for makeup. Not everyone can just get up throw on shorts and a shirt and leave." I said letting out a little laugh as he rolled his eyes. I set my bags in his trunk and got into the passenger seat. Oscar getting in on the drivers side and turned on the car and began driving.
-
"Are we almost there yet?" I groaned grabbing Oscars phone and looking at the Map. "An hourrr? We've driving for hours." I said throwing his phone back onto his lap.  "What the fuck" Oscar said moving his hand down to his dick. "Oops" I said reaching over "Mira sana sana" now laughing my ass off. "Shits not funny. That hurt." He said now kissing his teeth. "You're no fun." I said now turning up the music. My favorite song started to play and I began to sing the song dancing with my upper body.

Oscar looking at me like I was the love of his life his smile grew wider with every word I sang.
-
"We're hereee!" I shouted unbuckling my seat belt. Looking around at all the hotels. Oscar pulling into the ballet at Caesar's Palace. "Cesars palace!? You're joking??" I said excitedly knowing that this was one of the best hotels in Las Vegas. "I know it's your first time here so I wanted to make it good." He said smiling getting out of the car and handing his keys to someone. He opened the trunk now grabbing all of our bags.

"Let's go check in." He said nodding his head towards the door. "Wow a spinning door." I said like a little kid. Oscar laughed at how excited I was to be there. After checking in we went to our room. I walked in heading straight for the window to see the view. "Look how many pools there are! Let's go?!" I said now grabbing my bad to grab one of the several bathing suits I brought. " I have to go to the meeting but I'll be back in like an hour or two." My facial expression changing "whatttt? Fine but I'll be at the pool waiting for you so better be get in with me when you come back." I said grabbing my red two piece bathing suit and going to the bathroom to get changed. When I came out Oscar was gonna already he left a key on the table so I grabbed it.