Potty Mouth

Requested on my Tumblr
Summary- You leave your 2 year old little girl in the hands of Cesar and his three friends. When you and Oscar come back from your romantic date you find out you little girl learned some "no no words"
A/n go follow my tumblr please @/spookysnena also leave a request in the comments!!!💓💓

You and Oscar came back from a date that you guys much needed. You left your 18 month little girl in the hands of Cesar and his friends. If Cesar didn't do a good job watching her you knew Monse was there to help.

You and Oscar pulled up in his cherry red Impala and saw y/c/n bouncing on Cesars leg. Monse, Jamal, and Ruby watching in awe of the cute toddler now laughing at the bubbles Ruby was blowing at her.

You got out of the car and walked toward you little girl, "hey babyyyy, did you miss mommy?" You asked grabbing her from Cesars leg. "Mommy!" She yelled happily going into your arms. You took that as a yes.

Oscar walked up to you and y/c/n giving her a kiss "hi daddy" she said with a smile reaching her arms out so she could go with him. She always was a daddy's girl. You gave Oscar a side eye, as he left with y/c/n into the house.

"What'd you guys do today?" You asked Cesar and his friends. "Oh nothing... well actually I left y/c/n with Sad Eyes just for a little and well... she may have learned a few things." Cesar said now twiddling with his fingers.

You moved to stand in front of Cesar. "What kind of things?" You asked sternly. "Oh just some words." He was now rubbing the side of his neck. You turned your head to Jamal and lifted your brow. "Jamaaall" You said.

"She learned shit and how to flip people off!" He yelled out the rest of them giving Jamal a dirty face. You gave Sad Eyes a glare he was staring at you with wide eyes when you guys made eye contact and he turned away quickly.

"Cesar..." you said angrily your nostrils flaring. You went inside to hear Oscar whispering to y/c/n "shhh no don't say that mommy will get really mad shhhh." You walked into the kitchen where Oscar was standing next to your 18 month little girl who was sitting on the counter. Her legs swung back and forth.

You looked at Oscar suspiciously. "You're not hiding anything from me are you?" You asked now standing next to Oscar your eyebrow raised. He shook his head, "no." You shook your head and grabbed y/c/n, "You need a bath young lady."

You walked into the bathroom and started the bath. Y/c/n started to undress herself soon putting her arms up at you so you could put her in. "You play with your toys okay? I'm gonna go get your groggy towel real quick." She nodded her head and grabbed toys giving them voices.

"Shit" your little girl said as she accident dropped her Barbie out of the tub before you walked in. You furrowed your eyebrows, "What did you just say?" You asked setting her towel down on the sink. You walked over to her sitting on the toilet that was next to the bathtub. "Y/c/n you don't say that. That's a no no word."

She looked up at you, "papi laugh when I say it." She said giving you a confused look. "Papi is... a pendejo don't listen to him." You said shaking your head.

After you finished giving y/c/n a bath you got her dressed and took her to the kitchen for a snack. You sat her on the counter. Oscar walking in and hugging you from behind as you looked through the cabinets for a snack.

"Mommy said daddy's a pendejo." She said giving Oscar a sassy look. Oscar gave y/c/n an over dramatic surprised face then looked back at you. "Your mommy doesn't love your papi anymore that's why... do you love me?" He said now hugging y/c/n who was hugging him back.

She nodded her head, "I love you daddy." "I love you too princesa" he said now looking over at you with a smile sticking his tongue out at you y/c/n doing the same. You noticed that y/c/n was also flipping you off. Your mouth went wide "Y/c/n!! Don't do that! No that's bad!" You yelled making your little girl begin to cry. "Aye! Stop yelling she doesn't know." Oscar said firmly.

He picked up the crying toddler, "it's okay mi amor it's okay no llores." He was not patting her back. He walked to her room sitting her on her bed that she never slept on, since she always insisted on sleeping with you and Oscar.

"You can't do that baby. No bad words or flipping people off okay? It makes people sad okay? You don't wanna make mommy sad do you?" Oscar asked in a soft tone as the little girl wiped her face from the left over tears that fell down her cheek. She shook her head, "no...I thought it was funny." She said looking down at her hands playing with her fingers.

"No it's bad... you wanna go say sorry to mommy?" He said now picking up y/c/n and walking to the room you shared with him. Where you laid on the bed on your phone. You looked over to the now guilty looking 18 month old.

Oscar sat her on the bed beside you. "I'm sorry mommy" she said moving closer to you giving you a hug. "It's okay baby just don't do it again." You said hugging her back. "You sleeping with me and papi today?" You asked already knowing the answer to the question you asked. She nodded her head and laid down next to you. Oscar soon following and laying down next to y/c/n who was in the middle of the both of you.

"I love you" Oscar said giving y/c/n and you a kiss on the forehead. " I love you too." You and your daughter said at the same time causing Oscar to laugh.