๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐˜ โ”Š kny one...

By -ASTRAVITY

๐ŸŽ DISCONTINUED A collection of kny x reader one-shots "๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž (๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐)
๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€/๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!!
โธ™อŽ ๐“๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐š๐๐จ โ หขสฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฐแตƒแต–แต–สธ, สฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฐแต’แต–แต‰หกแต‰หขหข โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐จ โ โฑ'หกหก แต–โฑแถœแต แต—สฐโฑหข แต’โฟแต‰ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐ข โ โฑ หกโฑแตแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ แต—แต’แต’ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š โ แตแต‰แตƒโฟโฑแต‰ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข ๐Š๐š๐ง๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข โ หขแต—โฑหกหก โฑโฟแต—แต’ สธแต’แต˜ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐ข โ แถœแต˜แต—โฑแต‰ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Ž๐›๐š๐ง๐š๐ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ โ แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐จ โ แต—สฐแตƒโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐”๐ณ๐ฎ๐ข ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง + ๐–๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ โ สท-สทโฑแถ แต‰? โž
โธ™อŽ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฎ ๐Š๐จ๐œ๐ก๐จ โ สทสฐแตƒแต—แต‰แต›แต‰สณ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ณ๐š๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข โ โฑ สณแต‰แตƒหกหกสธ หกแต’แต›แต‰ สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‰สธแต‰หข โž
โธ™อŽ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š โ โฑ แถœแตƒแตแต‰ แต—แต’ สฐแตƒโฟแต แต’แต˜แต— สทโฑแต—สฐ สธแต’แต˜ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Š๐ฒ๐จ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ค๐ฎ โ หขแต‰แต‰ สธแต’แต˜ หกแตƒแต—แต‰สณ, แตˆแตƒสณหกโฑโฟแต โž
โธ™อŽ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š โ แถœแต˜แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแตแต‰สณแตƒหข, สธแต’แต˜ แถ แต’แต’หกหข! โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Š๐ฒ๐จ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ค๐ฎ โ แถ โฑโฟแตˆ แตแต‰ โฑโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แต—แต˜สณแต‰ โž
โธ™อŽ ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š โ แต–สณแต’แตโฑหขแต‰ แต—แต’ แตแตƒสณสณสธ แตแต‰ แตƒแถ แต—แต‰สณ แต—แต‰โฟ สธแต‰แตƒสณหข? โž
โธ™อŽ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐จ โ แตƒสฐ, สธแต’แต˜โฟแต หกแต’แต›แต‰ โž

โธ™อŽ ๐Š๐ฒ๐จ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ค๐ฎ โ โฑ หกแต’แต›แต‰ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต’ แตแต˜แถœสฐ โž

2.6K 63 12
By -ASTRAVITY

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: MangaGirl0409
𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚!

Key words/symbols:
Italics - flashback
[f/f] - favorite flower

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"A long time ago, demons used to invade the human world. They're the creatures that people fear. People are afraid that if they go outside at night time, the moment they exit their houses, they fear that they will get eaten and taken away by the wicked creatures."

The gasps of children reverberated throughout the estate. They were invested and wanted to hear more about this amazing story their father is yet to tell them.

"Tell us more!" They shouted in unison. Their father couldn't decline them and gave them a flashy smile and agreed. One of the things his kids adore him for. 

"There's this man who is very passionate about what he does. He has a very bright personality and a smile that could outshine the sun. And there's this beautiful woman he works with. She has a calm but quiet and intimidating personality-- but don't be fooled, she is very nice."

"Just like you and mama!" The cute little youths laughed.

"Yes, yes, just like us," The father laughed with them. His wife called him out from the kitchen, laughing with them while she prepared their lunch.

"And you wanna know what their job is?" The father asked, despite him knowing that his children wouldn't have second thoughts in knowing what those people do for a living. They are innocent kids after all.

The youngsters nodded their heads, eager to know.

"They kill those wicked creatures!"

Once again, the kids gasp. The oldest kid, Yoshiro, shouted an "I wanna slay some demons too!!" And stood up straight and got into a fighting stance.

The father laughed and continued to tell the 'story'.

"Because of his personality, he ought to be friendly and get along with people. But because of her quiet and rash personality, she is very distant from people, she would rather work alone than work with someone.

And so, he was very confused. He wanted to understand this woman. And what did he do? He always talks to her, even when he didn't get any response from the said woman."

"But, he didn't stop there. Very often, he would accompany her to her mission and sometimes help her when he knew that she was struggling. The woman was very confused and mad at him at first."

"Just so you know, I didn't ask for your help. I could take the demon down myself." The [h/c] said out of annoyance. She gets that he wanted to help her. But this is her mission and therefore, she should be the one taking care of the matter.

"I apologize. But I really don't get what's wrong with helping you?" The confused man asked, completely unaware that she was fuming.

"The problem here is that you keep on getting in my way!" With anger, she fled away and left the confused man standing alone in the forest.

The day after, the man passed through the woman's estate and saw her watering the plants.

Seeing that she was struggling with watering the plants somewhere where she couldn't reach them. He silently approached her and gently fetched the watering can and tiptoed a little and managed to water the plants.

As always, the [h/c]-haired ignored him and proceeded to water plants beneath him.

After standing through the silent atmosphere, the woman muttered under her breath causing the man to not understand what she was saying.

He hummed as he was trying to ask her what she said and received a hiss from the woman.

"I'm not going to repeat it."

The man laughed and asked her one more time. He took a seat next to her and stared at her face. 

She was a beautiful woman and everyone knows that. Her rare beauty got men earning for her. But of course, they all got rejected.

"I said I was sorry about yesterday." She muttered again. This time, enough for him to hear.

"Hmm, I don't know if I could forgive you. Maybe buy me some sweet potatoes and then we're fine." Despite her tensed body, he managed to calm her and break this persona she built, causing her to crack a smile and giggle.

Even though she knew that he was joking, she agreed and dragged him to the nearest food stand. She bought him 10 sweet potatoes and bought one herself. 

During the period that they spent together, she completely eradicated this facade she created and opened up to him like he was a long-time friend.

And because of this, the only person she would go to was him. He's the only one that she truly knows and he helped her come out of her comfort zone and socialize more with their comrades.

But despite all the trouble he went to, to help her. She remained by his side as though she was glued to him. Not after this group of boys and one demon came to the headquarters.

The [h/c] and the Burgundy-haired male became close as if they were siblings. She became attached to his demon sister. She later found out that their names were Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado. They were sweet kids, she thought.

They would often hang together with the flame-haired man and treat them as their own kid. They would spoil them with food (along with Inosuke and Zenitsu). In the older people's eyes, they were a very lovely group.

Nothing changed between the two grown-ups except the way they look at each other. And this is what the woman fears.

She would often notice him giving her hints. He would always stop by at her estate and bring her her favorite foods and flowers. 

He would gaze at her as though she was the most beautiful person he has laid his eyes on (which is true). 

And the day she feared came. The confession.

"He sets up this fancy place for them to eat (with the help of the female Hashiras and the Kamaboko squad). It's not that fancy, but to her, it was lovely. Even though she loved and appreciated his efforts, she was uneasy throughout the night. She knew exactly what's gonna happen. But this isn't what she wanted."

The kids whimpered as they feared the worst.

"I've been meaning to tell you that I like you… a lot. I am really scared to say this but I hope that you could give me a chance?" Golden eyes pleading with [e/c] one's.

Out of fear, she built this facade of her's again and gave him a stoic face, and answered with:

"I apologize, but I really believe that we should keep this professional. There are no such things as romance in the midst of war."

With that, she dusted her skirt/pants and stood up, leaving him alone, broken, confused, and depressed. Were all the things she showed him were fake? Or maybe he was too naive and mistaken her friendliness for her liking him back?

He doesn't know the answer.

She slapped herself hard enough to make her cry upon entering her estate. She felt bad for the poor man. Of course, she also liked him back. But fear got the best of her and left. She was too afraid of losing him. She couldn't afford to lose anyone she cares for anymore. That sounds so selfish of her, but she couldn't help but feel that.

She got changed and went to lay on her futon, crying herself to sleep.

The next afternoon, she was awakened by the obnoxious 'voice' of her crow telling her to keep her ass moving for the mission Oyakata-sama assigned her with him and the Kamaboko squad.

With him?! But at least the kids are there. She sighed in relief.

The moment she got on the train, the only person she could see was him, sitting on one of the seats, looking out the window.

Seeing as the train isn't packed yet, she sat on the opposite side of where he was sitting and copied what he was doing, looking out of the window.

Moments passed, the kamaboko squad had also entered the train. Inosuke being oblivious as always, made it more awkward between the both of you.

"Why are you two not sitting together? Aren't you supposed to be dovey-dovey?" The boar head asked, pointing at you both who were sitting at the opposite side.

"It's lovey-dovey." Zenitsu corrected him, rolling his eyes.

Silence filled the train and soon after, you all dozed off. Not knowing that a lower-ranked demon was waiting for this opportunity. Had it not been for Nezuko, you all would be a demon food by now.

After some time of struggling, you managed to defeat Enmu with the help of the two boys.

After the fight, The group returned to the headquarters, exhausted from the mission. All could notice the way the two treat each other-- as though they were strangers with no history together.

She noticed how he was rather quiet and distanced himself often during their time together earlier. She totally gets why he was acting like that.

But she now realized that she couldn't bear to see him like this. She wants the old them to return. And so, she composed lots of courage and came up to him and tugged on his haori gently.

"Can we talk?" She asked him quietly, not daring to meet gaze with him. He gave a confused look and agreed to her.

She dragged him into her estate and told him to sit down while she prepared tea. She soon came back holding a tray and offered the glass to him.

"About yesterday,"

"Oh, you didn't have to apologize, I get that I may have rushed things. I should be the one apologizing." He flashed her an apologetic smile.

"That's not what I mean to tell you." He gave her a confused look and motioned for her to continue.

"Well, you see, I was a coward." She started, with her voice slightly quivering.

"I was a coward that I couldn't even tell the person I like that I like them back." She bit her lower lip out of nervousness and looked up at him only to be welcomed by a passionate kiss--

"Okay, dinner's served, kids!" The voice of their mother rang through the estate telling them to wash their hands and sit on the dinner table.

"We haven't finished the story papa was telling us!" They whined resulting in their parents laughing.

"Oh, come on now, your mother took her time to prepare our meal. I promise I will continue the story next time. How does that sound?" Their father carried the youngest one and raised his pinky finger.

"Pwomis?" The [h/c] female raised her small pinky and hooked it with her father's.

"Of course! Have I ever broken my promise?" He asked, glancing at his wife. She was smiling at the sight of her youngest daughter snuggled against her father's chest.

He gently placed her on the smallest seat and told the eldest kid to take care of the youngest for a while.

She dried her hands with the handkerchief and faced her husband who was standing in the doorway. He was holding 10 pieces of [f/f] representing the 10 years they have been together.

"I have no idea why you are always so fancy and extra!" She laughed as she accepted the flower and thanked him and gave her gift to him as well.

He was right, telling their story to their kids was actually not that bad. It just made her reminisce about the old days-- back when she was still in denial about her feelings.

But now, they can't help but laugh because of their love story.

She combed his Golden hair and pecked his lips. Golden orbs staring at [e/c] one's, adoration and love evident in each other's eyes. They shared a passionate hug and whispered to each other:

"I love you so much Rengoku Kyojuro/Rengoku [name]."

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝-

I'm actually planning on making a danganronpa character x reader one-shot book when I'm not busy anymore, but I have no clue who should I do and what plot. Any suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.3K 63
Just some normal oneshots! Please leave some request!
35.3K 488 19
Suguru Geto x Reader Oneshots and Scenarios๐Ÿช
391K 6.9K 66
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
758K 6.3K 33
๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฒ๐š๐›๐ข๐š. REQUEST ARE CLOSED!! #...