The Bad Boy's Girl

Por adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... Mais

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?

20.1K 596 516
Por adeeba2707

________________________

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

________________________

--Isabella--

The day finally ended and I went towards the lockers. Before leaving the class, I glanced one last time towards Dave. He was still not done with the questions, I guess. I thought of helping him since I solved all the questions but then thought of doing otherwise.

He is intelligent enough to solve it on his own. Just shut and wait for him. I said to myself.

I thought of waiting for him but then it was already 4:25 and I had to grab my books from the locker and go toward the parking lot within 5 minutes. It takes 20 minutes to reach my house and I didn't want to risk it.

I grabbed my books and made my way towards the exit of the school when I bumped into a wall.

I swear that I am not clumsy. It is just that the floor hates me, the chairs and the tables bully me and the walls come in the way.

"Ouch" I groaned when I fell down.

I looked up and met his eyes.

Evan Watson.

This is so awkward. I have mixed feelings towards this guy in front of me. I can't hate him because whatever happened wasn't his fault but I dislike him because after all, I did get beaten up when his name came up.

Cut this lady some slack, guys.

He stretched his hands out for me take support but I got up on my own. I usually avoid taking help from others. I saw him giving me a tight smile judging by the fact that he was completely embarrassed. I dusted off my pants in case there was any dirt.

Now, what was I supposed to say to him. I don't even know how well he is taking that rumor. I hope that he is sane enough to not assume that I have a stupid puppy crush on him. Otherwise, I will dress him as a lettuce and feed him to the snails.

But now that I ran into him, shall I apologize?

Nah, it didn't even affect him in the slightest.

"Excuse me? Miss ma'am?"

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Are you okay? I am sorry. Whatever happened earlier-" before he could bring up about the rumor, I cut him off.

"Nah boy. It's okay. Stuff like this happens. So, what if rumors got around. You know I don't like you. I know you don't like me. Its fine. yeah, but if you want something to do with me, I am sorry, I am unavailable. I don't want to get into any sort of relationship right now. You seem like the guy who could get girls like this." I said and snapped my fingers. "So, if you could kindly forget-"

I was interrupted by him when he not so kindly flicked my forehead.

"Ow, bitchface. Keep your hand in check." I shouted while holding the place he hit.

"I wasn't talking about the rumors. I didn't even bring it up. I was referring to when I bumped into you." he said and chuckled.

Is it possible for human to disappear into thin air.

Call Thanos right fucking now to snap his finger and crumple me into ashes.

Please.

My cheeks were on fire. I was looking at the floor with so much interest that a student passing by me thought I would marry it the next minute.

"Its okay. I won't bring the rumors up. Honestly, they sounded really fucking stupid." he said and placed his index finger under my chin, trying to pull my face up.

I wouldn't budge though. This was too awkward for me to take and I am sure if I were to look up, my face will fucking explode out of embarrassment.

Let's face it Isabella, you are an awkward potato.

I heard him laugh and sneaked a glance at his face. That when I got a look of his face.

Brown hair, small eyes, cute smile, slight dimple. I could muscles underneath his denim jacket and my fingers twitched to poke them. He had headphones hung around his neck and my curiosity got the best of me before I could stop my mouth from blabbering.

"What music were listening to?" I said and my eyes widened. "Aish. I shouldn't have asked that. Never mind." I said and waved my hand in the air dismissingly.

"I don't mind you asking. I was listening to 'What makes you beautiful'." He said with a smile.

"Ah, you are a one direction fan."

"What do you listen to?" he said, now leaning against a wall.

"I mostly listen to BlackPink and BTS songs." I said excitedly, suddenly getting hyped up by remembering one of the beat drops.

"What that?" he asked with a frown.

"No way!" I gasped and clutched my mouth. "You don't know about the most famous Korean bands? How can you not?" I think I was going to hyperventilate after getting to know he doesn't even know them.

"Am I supposed to know? I mean no hate but I just never came across them." He lifted his hand up in surrender when he saw the shocked look on my face.

"Its okay. There is still time for you to make your life better." I said, now recovering from the near stroke attack. "Give me your phone."

He hesitantly unlocked his phone and gave it to me. I didn't care about the embarrassment that would seep in through my veins when the adrenaline rush dies down. For now, I just knew that I am making some else's life better.

As a fangirl, its my duty, oppa and unni. I shall live by it.

I opened YouTube and saved some of the songs under the playlist 'Your best mistake!'

Mic drop (Steve Aoki Remix)

Boy with luv

Pretty Savage

Dope

Forever Young

DNA

Kill This Love

Boombayah

How you like that

Fake love

Stay

...etc.

"Promise me, you will listen to them." I said, with hope lingering in the back of my head.

"I will?" he started with a statement but ended it up like a question when he noticed the number of songs I saved. "But I don't understand the language." he said as a matter of fact.

"I bet you listened to Despacito a hundred times." I said as I narrowed my eyes at him. His eyes widened and he nodded out of fear.

"Exactly, it's about the beats." I said as I did some weird hand movement that was far from 'cool' but hey, I tried.

We just stood there until I realized I had somewhere to be.

"I will get going then." I spoke.

"Shall I drop you to the parking lot?" he asked turning in the direction I was about to walk into.

"No! It's okay. You were anyways going in the other direction." I said and bowed my head slightly to say a quick goodbye before he even had the chance to retort back.

Before getting through the door, I turned behind and shouted "Don't forget to listen. Just give it a try."

(A/N: Not me trying to shamelessly promote K-pop because there are too many haters *insert awkward face emoji*)

I proceeded towards my car hurriedly. I am surely going to be late. I really hope he is not home.

I suddenly fell face first because my own leg came into my other leg's way.

This is the second time I fell today. Why am I so clumsy today?

"Because you are in your own different world"

What the...? Floor doesn't speak, does it? Am I missing out on something?

And did I say that out loud?

But that was not my concern right now. The main question was, who said that.

I looked up only to meet those pair of dark blue eyes which has managed to keep me mesmerized from past 6 hours. Zack and Olivia stood behind him with a sympathetic look.

"And yes, you said that out loud" he said and at the same time stretched his hand toward me. I held his hand for support and got up.

Wait, I thought I don't take help.

This day is more confusing than Calculus.

"Thanks." I smiled and dusted off my pants for the second time today.

Olivia came front and checked for any injuries near my knees. "You didn't get hurt, did you? You fell pretty hard." she grimaced as if she was the one who fell. I couldn't help but feel my heart swell at that.

She is just so precious.

"I have a band aid if you are bleeding." Zack said.

"Guys, guys, I am fine. Thank you for asking though." I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Don't be so clumsy next time." Olivia said with sternly.

"Don't worry, Oli. She won't fall next time because Dave-" Zack was cut off mid-sentence when Dave shoved his elbow into Zack's stomach.

"Motherf-" Zack began only to be cut off by Olivia this time. "Zack!" she said and folded her hands against her chest, resembling a mother.

"-finger." he said quietly this time.

"I would have talked to you some more but," she blushed a little and then blushed a little more when she looked at Zack, "we have a date. So, I will see you tomorrow?" she said and smiled sweetly. I nodded and ushered her to go ahead with Zack since she was already getting late.

I turned and looked at Zack, expecting him to be blushing too but found him smugly looking at Dave. He then proceeded to say "Yeah, I have got a date. Like a real man, you know. Unlike some singles-" only to be cut off once again when Dave tried to smack his no-no area.

Zack let out a high pitch scream and grabbed Olivia's hand before they both ran off to their car.

"Gosh. Sorry, my friend can be a little crazy sometimes. Doctors say he lost a few brain cells while he blames it on Math."

I laughed and shook my head. "No, I think he is cute."

"He is?" Dave mutters with a frown, looking down at his feet.

I saw Emily exiting/limping from school and as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened and she turned back however fast her legs could take her and ran back inside the school.

Weird, I was actually planning to apologize.

Meh, I will get over it.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"Huh? Yeah." We started walking towards our car that just happened to be beside each other's. I suddenly remembered what had happened earlier and I turned towards him and grabbed his forearm.

I shook it vigorously and said, "You have no idea what happened today."

"What happened?" He said with equal excitement. He doesn't even know it yet.

"I met a guy, who doesn't even know BlackPink and BTS, can you believe it?"

"Who are they?"

Bless my fragile heart.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: ARMY, BLINK or 1D?

P.S: I am not an army, not a blink, nor a 1 directioner BUT I listen to all of them. I listen to BTS because they look HOT. I listen to BlackPink because of the beat drops and dance. I listen to 1direction because Harry Styles is BAE. All in all, your sister loves all of them. PERIODT.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

392K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...