Kiwi

By sparkletwpk

Sarah's best friend sense middle school,Katylin, joins her and the rest of Harry styles's band on tour, but l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21

18

794 13 21
By sparkletwpk

"Damn kiwi." Sarah tells me while where driving to meet up with Harry and Mitch.

"Your phones going crazy. Why aren't you looking at it?" She asks

"It's Devante. And maybe some Harry. But mostly Devante." I sigh

"Really? That bitch. Even your trying to get rid of him." She shakes her head.

"Well, I don't want to get rid of him." I say shyly knowing her reaction isn't going to be good.

She slams on her brakes and looks at me.

"Why the fuck not?!" She says loudly.

"Well, it's just, I don't know. I'll talk to him. My plan in my head... is I won't brake up with him but I won't be with him." I tell her

"What does that mean." She tells me as she starts driving again.

"Well, I want to be able to see other people, but just me. Not him. I want to see if there is anyone better with out having to be scared that I'll be lonely." I explain "but it sounds really unfair i know, but I think, if Devante wants me that bad he'll just have to deal."

"That probably the smartest thing you've came up with, in your entire life, and before you were even born." Sarah exaggerates

"Woah, hold on, you stole my homework for every assignment during high school?" I say confused.

"Haha, funny, next question." She pushes off.
———

"Katylin!" Harry screams when he sees me

Surprise surprise, paparazzi is here. But I honesty don't even acknowledge it.

"Harry!" I scream and open my arms. Harry runs from the doors of the restaurant and into my arms. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Little whores, you guys haven't even been apart for a day." Sarah rolls her eyes. "Hey Mitch."  And goes into for a hug with him.

"Did you know these lovely people are dating?!" Harry tells me as he puts me down.

"Yea. She told me when we were at the villa. I'm so happy for you two." I say looking from Harry to them.

They look at each other and Mitch kisses Sarah's cheek.

"Me too." Mitch says looking at Sarah.

"Gross, true love. From a lonely mans eyes, this should be considered a sin." Harry says crossing is arms.

"Fuck off, Rapunzel." Sarah throws a middle finger at him.

"I'm starving. Let's head in." I say and we walk towards the door through papz and fans.

A fan screamed. "HARRY JUST KISS HER ALREADY!"

I looked up at Harry and laughed a little.

He looked at the fans direction and said, "I've been trying, not as easy as it seems." Then turns back and keeps walking.

I gave him a look of shock, he didn't just say that.

Devates going to kill me. Well not really, Sarah would kill him before he's able to do so, but still.

We get in and start heading to the spot Mitch called to reserve.

As we're walking I punch Harry's arm and said. "Why the fuck would you say that?!"

"Cause it's true." Harry grabs his arm.

"My god Harry. Devante going to be pissed, he's going to yell at me, and I can't get yelled at or I'm going to cry, it's a whole mess, I think it started when my teacher yelled at me in the 1st grade because I-." I start rambling.

Harry stepped inform of me and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Stop. Calm down. Slow down. Stop." Harry laughed as he looked me in the eyes.

"Sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous." I look at the floor.

" I know, but Devante can't get to you. I'm here babe." He gave a sassy tone.

"Go suck a dick styles." I squint at him.

"Why don't you," he leaned into my ear, "I've got one, that's all ready, and has been waiting a while."

"Harry!" I gasp.

"Just jokes love." He laughed and headed to find where the rest of them went.

Either, he does like me, or... this is how he talks to all his friends. Well, there's the phone call with his mother. So I think he does like me.

But do I like him?

I pushed the question away, and kept following Harry, he found the room and Harry open the door.

He screamed and slammed the door. (Image the scream that he did when he was asked about two ghost, and who's it about lmao)

"What was it?" I asked.

"They're... they're...," he stuttered, "kissing." He finishes in a whisper.

"Wait really?!" I say, I run to the door and see Sarah with her face I her hands, and Mitch with a big grin on his face.

"You guys kissed!" I screamed and danced in a circle.

I opened the door quickly, "Harry they kissed!"

"I know." Harry said, looking actually scared, "I think I have trauma now." And he shivers in a cartoonish way.

"Grow some balls, it's just a kiss. THEY KISSED!" I throw a fist in the air and let the door shut.

I went to go sit by them and Harry came in Shortly after.

"Before you two start talking,  leave our kiss out of what's going to come out of your mouth." Sarah said.

"But you basically kissed my dad." Harry said in a disgusted tone.

"Why dad? You could've said brother, Bestie, so many other options." Mitch said.

"Do you see the way you've talked to me?" Harry said raising an eyebrow. "Your a dad friend Mitch, just except it." And shrugged his shoulders.

I take a sip of my water just taking in Sarah and mitches kiss.

"What does that make me?" Sarah asked

"The bitchy step-mom." Harry laughed.

The water flys out of my mouth and out of my nose.

Harry bursted out laughing, while I cover my mouth.

My face is burning hot. You would get a second degree burn if you touched my face.

"Wow."Sarah says with an unimpressed look on her face

"I'm so sorry." I let out a breathy laugh. "It wasn't even that funny!" I Barry my head in my hands.

My phone starts ringing.

Everyone goes quite.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Mitch asked

I pause, look at who it is. Devante.

"No." I put my phone on the table.

"Who is it?" Harry asked.

I don't respond.

"I'd love to talk to Devante!" Harry said with a happy tone in his voice.

He reached over to grab the phone, but the he was too late.

"Oh no, you'll have to talk to him later." I give a fake pout.

"Siri?" He asks my phone making dead eye contact.

"How can I help?"

"Call Devante please." He smiles at me.

"Calling devate dash baby butt red and white heart emoji kissing emoji."

"Baby butt?" Mitch asked.

" I don't know. What I called him in high school" I tell Mitch, "Harry I really think this isn't a good-." I start

"Ah. Shhh" Harry shh's me while he puts the phone on speaker.

"But-." I try to get him to stop.

"Shush." Harry says.

"Kiwi baby. Finally. I've been trying to call you and text you for FOREVER. I'm so happy that you anwsered. I love you so much." Devante rants when the call starts.

"I love you too." Harry says

"What? Who is this? Where's kiwi?" Devante asks

"Well this is Harry. The beautiful lady that you treat like trash is next to me. And i don't like liars." Harry says looking at the phone.

"What does you not liking liars have to do with anything?" He asked

"Well you told kiwi you love her. That's a lie. I don't understand how you don't understand?" Harry says with a slight laugh.

I try to grab my phone, but Harry pushed my hand away.

"What do you need her for.. cause she's not talking to you on my watch. So what can I tell her you need." Harry says

"I just wanted to clear up everything, but I was calling her today, to see if she knew why you said that you've been trying to kiss her? Care to explain?" Devate says, and I can tell he's getting angry.

I start bouncing my leg and my hands start to sweat.

Harry put his hand on my leg and started rubbing his thumb on the inside of my thigh. It stopped bouncing.

"Again I don't like liars, so why would I lie to my fans? Also, have you seen her, I'd be kissing her every second I could if she wanted me to. You have a very lovely ex." Harry tell him.

"We didn't break up. She's my girlfriend. Tell him Katylin. Tell him we're still together." Desperate the words come through the phone

"Well.. see I wanted tot all to you about that." I tel him and take the phone from Harry. "I've been thinking and I think the best thing for me is if you let me see other people."

"What do you mean let you?" Devante ask.

"What I mean is." I take a deep breath and Harry starts rubbing my back. I look at him and he whispers, "your doing great.",

"what I mean is I don't want you seeing other people, but I want you to be okay with me going on dates, kissing, having sex with who ever. I want to see if your what's for me, but it's also a challenge for you in a way, cause you'll have to know that I might be doing something, but not go do the same thing I might be doing." I finish quickly.

This sounds dumb, but I'm scared to be left a lone.

"So, we're having an open relationship, but only on one side?" He asks.

"Exactly!" I reply

"If that's what you need. I want to show you I do care about you kiwi, I do love you, no long haired troll can change that." Devate replys and Harry has a disgusting look on his face.

"Great, please don't call me any more, I'll call you okay?" I tell him.

"Alright, I'll miss you."

"Ok." And I hung up.

"He called me a troll." Harry said with fake hurt in his voice.

"I hate you. So much." I plop my head on the the table.

"No you don't." Harry says.

He's right I don't.
————

Hello!!

I'm trying to update when I can.

But we're almost to 1,000 reads! I can't say how thankful I am for all of you.

I love you guys sm.. Like you don't understand.

What do you think about Katylin plan?

What do you think Harry's going to do?

All the love<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 583 28
(COMPLETED ✓) At Doncaster Central, there are specific cliques that everyone belongs to. There's the Athletic Boneheads, the Prissy and Posh Populars...
34.5K 1.3K 65
Lorelai O'Connor would describe herself as a average girl, living a mundane life, and working a regular job. She finds the good in everybody and ten...
30.5K 833 30
Falling in love series part one Now I'm getting older, am I getting over you? I guess we'll never know... Harry Styles is a part of a small band, tha...
188K 3.5K 50
High school sucks for a lot of people, Sarah included. Working through grade 11 is hard enough for anyone but it is even harder with the recent murde...