Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢғᴜʟ Sᴋʏ [J.JK x reade...

By kirbymidnight

"i've finally found the answer" I said softly, but my mind was running circles. "what?" He asked, still entra... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~♥
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
☆~Chapter 27~☆

~Chapter 6~

100 11 0
By kirbymidnight

~No ones p.o.v.~

"Hyung- NO WAY!" JK said, obviously surprised. "How is everyone? Ah it's been so long!! And after debut i'm sorry we had to break up for some time, again mi-ahne"

"They're fine, I finally convinced them to get an apartment down here in Seoul and now we can see you more often! Don't worryyyy it was us too but now we can work on the new comeback eh?"

"Yes! That'll be loaads of fun... so it was you at the library- I couldn't really tell from far away but i'm so glad we go to the same school yaaaaa comebackk"

"Haha yeahh I thought you looked a bit familiar- So i'm guessing you know y/n pretty well right?"

"Ew no! We can't stand each other"

Ahum-hum~ the customer behind Jungkook cleared her throat, breaking up the conversation they didn't realize they were having in the middle of the store.

"Oh right- sorry see you tomorrow Tae! I'll text you later so I can swing by, and see everyone"

"Alright, perfect here's your tea" 

Taehyung handed him the cup, waving for the next customer to take her order.

Jk walked out of the store and kept walking, taking occasional sips of his drink while admiring the dark evening city-setting around him and pondering upon the amazing events that had just taken place.

___________

Moments later, y/n turned the corner, running towards the shop he himself was just at.

She ran past him, accidentally but slightly bumping into his shoulder as she swished by.

Ugh, rude- clearly blind, Jk thought, fixing his hat and throwing away the empty boba cup in the nearest trashcan. (that was fast man-)

~Y/n's p.o.v.~

I ran to the shop, not wanting MoMo to wait any longer than she already was. I crashed into a couple people, earning myself some death stares, but kept going nonetheless.

Finally, I stopped as I got to the door, opening it while the wind brushed against my skin.

I saw MoMo at the table and sat down.

"Heyy"

"Oh, hi- What took you so long??"

"I had to-*stopped to catch my breath*- stop by the snack shop. Can't miss the best chocolate in Seoul" I said as I held up the bag.

"Aha of coursee thanks" she said as she opened one of the bars she picked up.

"Sooo- aren't we gonna order boba?"

"oh shoot right I forgot- come on" 

We went up to the long line and continued talking.

"OMG I have to tell you about this-"

"OMG you won't belie-"

  we said at the same time- then burst out laughing, earning even more side glances from other customers.

"No no no you go first" I waved.

"Okayy, so these two guys, probably around our age, had like a whole scene in the middle of the shop. Apparently, they're long lost friends, I couldn't exactly see what they looked like though- One was a worker and a cap on (a/n Seojun vibes hehe), but he wasn't facing me. The other one had a mask and hat on, like he was somehow purposely hiding from someone-"

"I- *bursts out laughing* Bahahahhaha You're so invested in their story" I said, trying to catch my breath from laughing so much.

"Oh come on I'm serious" she said as she nudged my arm.

"ok ok fine you're serious(sHut uP- tHiS iS sEriOUs - Mark Lee)"

"Um.. hi we'd like one coconut boba and one strawberry boba" I said to the worker at the front counter.

"of course"

"he worked here you said?" I whispered to MoMo.

"mhm~" she said "I saw him leave like 30 minutes ago"

"ohhh" I said as I turned around to receive our tea. 

"Kamsahamnida" we said as we slightly bowed to him.

We walked back to our table...

"Ok ok tell me what happened to you"

"Ok so so what happened is I met this guy- *tells MoMo about the study hall incident and about detention that day"

"whoa whoa whoa no way! Is he cute??"

"Hella cute!"

"Ahhh no way- but like JK cute?"

"Hun Jeon's personality needs some work.... tae is different"

_________________________

-Time Skip- later that day-

"Hi eomma and appa!!" I said to my family as I walked into the house.

"Hi honey! How was school? And how's MoMo?" my mom asked as she set down a plate of food for me. 

"It's good, not too much work this week thankfully, but finals are coming up" I said with a pout. "MoMo's good...we passed by the new bubble tea shop...its amazingg"

"Great! now eat!"

------- After eating, I watched some TV with my siblings and played a couple hours on my Nintendo Switch until I got bored...

I ran up the stairs, into my room and jumped onto my bed, laying down and looking up at the ceiling.

Hmmm I wonder if I could get his number though? MoMo probably knows- that girl has her ways-

I pulled out my phone and texted MoMo.

Y/N

MoMo

Heyy~

Do you know Tae's number?
Read at 6:13 pm.

Hey sis-

one second I just found out about him today
 Read at 6:15 pm. 

kk
Read at 6:16 pm.

Ok I got it-
Read at 6:16 pm. 

WAIT WHAT ALREADY

Howw??
Read at 6:17 pm.

I have my ways-

And I'll never reveal them

Here: ********** (number)

Are you even sure he's single tho? 
Read at 6:18 pm.

No 

psshhht 

of course he's single

I hope-

thanks :)

See ya tomorrow hehe
Read at 6:20.

np hehe

You too byebye~
Read at 6:20 pm.

__________________________

I sat there, staring into space, and contemplating on whether I should text him or not.

If I do- then he'll think I'm a stalker......but if I don't......aish its fine I'll just ask him for his number tomorrow pretending I don't know it and that way I don't look weird. Foolproof plan right? (a/n is it though? is it really?) right? let's hope so....

~J.JK's p.o.v.~

After, getting home, I flopped on the couch and texted tae for the address. He called me instead- (a/n psssht doesn't everyone know that jk likes to text more than call)

"Hi tae-"
"Hey JK how are you?"
"Good good I just got home- text me your address so I can come over and see my Hyungss"
"Okay haha just come but I'm warning you- you'll have to eat Jin Hyung's cooking "
"I don't have a choice then- I'll be right over, byee" 
"Byebye"

I got up and put on my shoes, grabbing my jacket and running out the door. I walked until I reached the location on my GPS, looking up from my phone- 

"Woah- it's so tall"

I got to the floor tae told me they were on and knocked on apartment 105. I heard a bunch of noise coming from inside- typical...

ahh I've missed them so muchhh

I leaned in next to the door, trying to hear what they were saying , when the door opened and I fell down-

Looking up, I saw my 6 hyungs looking down on me- Ahhh the smile I gave them-

To be continued.....

{A/N new characters finally hehe}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
135K 6.6K 22
Jungkook, V, Jimin and J-hope are childhood friends. Through happy and difficult times - they have always been together, supporting each other. Until...
75.4K 4.5K 19
COMPLETED | Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is c...
272K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...