Forever & Always

Par enigmatic_erratum

In an alternative universe where Alphas, Betas, and Omegas exits, loves binds two souls together and proves t... Plus

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO (NSFW)
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX (NSFW)
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN (NSFW)
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
WE INTERRUPT YOUR DAILY PROGRAMMING...
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (NSFW)
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
THIS ISN'T GOODBYE
I'M (kinda) BACK!
BONUS CHAPTER 2

BONUS CHAPTER 1 (NSFW)

407 12 6
Par enigmatic_erratum

The warm sunlight that had passed through the narrow spaces of their curtains was the first thing that Izuku felt when he woke up that morning. He felt his naked body be covered inside the gentle warmth of their duvet that had served as his husband's usual warmth.

Izuku glanced at the clock placed on their bedside table to look at the time before deciding to sit up, grabbing the duvet to cover his upper body and protect him from the gentle breeze passing through their open terrace door.

The soft click of their door caught Izuku's attention and he met eyes with the most beautiful heterochromatic eyes that belonged to his husband.

Izuku smiled gently at Shoto's slightly shocked expression as soon as the latter saw that Izuku was already awake.

"Good morning," Izuku greeted, voice still groggy from having just woken up.

"Morning," Shoto greeted back before fully opening the door and coming in with a tray of breakfast. "I didn't expect you to be awake this early, I wanted to surprise you with a breakfast on bed,"

Izuku giggled as Shoto placed the tray on the coffee table placed just by their terrace-- Izuku always loved spending time in that special spot as it offers the most beautiful view of the city lights at night and the most beautiful sunrise during the day.

"Thank you," Izuku mumbled when Shoto went back and sat on the edge of their bed, giving Izuku a lovely morning kiss.

Their simple and gentle peck on the lips gradually became more passionate and erotic as Shoto slightly pushed Izuku back to lie down on the bed as he peppered his omega with kisses all over his body- making the omega moan and writhe from pleasure.

"Sho," Izuku whispered, eyes fluttering to close as Shoto started to give his nipples a very wet kiss. "Sho... the food will get cold,"

"We can reheat it later," Shoto groaned as he slowly pulled their duvet off of his omega's pretty naked body. "I need to have my breakfast first,"

Izuku shuddered from both the cold breeze and the spine-chilling kisses his alpha was giving him.

"So unfair," Izuku moaned, back-arching, as Shoto started giving his member light kiss all over from his balls up to the tip of his cock.

"Ngh... Sho...to... Ah!" the omega yelped as the alpha started to devour him, giving the omega's cock a light lick before swallowing it whole and starting sucking.

"W-wait...! Ah! Oh... Shoto, hold- ngh! h-hold on...!" Izuku moaned, tears from extreme pleasure pickled the corner of his eyes but Shoto didn't seem to hear him or seem to have been ignoring his pleas of stop as the alpha continued his job- his hands firmly holding the omega's legs apart for him to have better access in servicing his husband.

Izuku could do nothing but moan and whine and writhe as extreme pleasure pulsed all over his body. He once proved to Shoto of his talent in giving blowjobs and the alpha took it as a challenge to give Izuku an even better one that Izuku came with a loud cry in a matter of minutes from the sensation his husband was making him feel.

Shaking from the stimulation, Izuku watched with half-lidded eyes as Shoto swallowed everything Izuku released before lapping on Izuku's still sensitive cock to clean him up.

But just as soon as Izuku thought that he could finally share a decent breakfast with his husband, Shoto did the unthinkable and continued to lap Izuku's most sensitive parts- starting from his balls down to the rim of his ass hole.

"S-Sho-- OH!" Izuku cried as his hands instinctively grabbed his husband's hair when Shoto started to devour his hole, licking it and prodding it with his tongue- the wet and slimy sensation, making his cock twitch with desire.

Izuku could do nothing but hold on to dear life as Shoto had his way with him before the alpha decided to finally shove his already erect and ready-to-explode cock inside the omega's awaiting hole.

"Ngh... ah..." Shoto groaned, burying his face on the crook of Izuku's neck as they both waited for Izuku to adjust (not that it took long for the omega since they've already had plenty of sex the whole night last night) "Fuck...!" Shoto whimpered as Izuku's hole clenched down on his twitching cock. "S-stop it, you're gonna make me cum before I could even move,"

Izuku flashed him a mischievous smirk. "Serves you right, alpha," he teased.

Shoto growled in arousal before pinning his husband's hands over his head and started moving at an agonizingly slow pace, watching as the smirk from Izuku be replaced with a soundless scream, eyes rolling at the back of his head as Shoto hit his prostate on the first thrust before gradually increasing his speed.

"AH!" Izuku screamed, back arching in extreme pleasure as Shoto fucked him all while sucking and biting on his sensitive nipples while pinning the helpless omega in bed. "SH-SHO... NGH...! AAAH... F-FUCK...!"

"Ooh, you just said a no-no word," Shoto chuckled at his joke, recalling how Izuku had reprimanded him for saying a curse word as their daughter might hear him and copy him.

"Shut up..." Izuku whimpered, "Oh...! F-Faster, Sho..."

Shoto smirked, snapping his hips and picking up his pace as to how his husband demanded, moaning in sync with Izuku's cries as he felt himself about to release.

Both came with a cry that they swear could be heard outside, and maybe through their condominium's hallway if they weren't staying on a penthouse and having the whole top floor to themselves.

Both Izuku and Shoto panted as the alpha pulled out, satisfaction and pride filling his chest as he saw his omega's hole leaking off his spends while Izuku just pouted, feeling sticky from sweat and cum and his alpha's saliva.

"Now that was a good morning," Shoto chuckled, kissing Izuku on his sweaty forehead as the latter whined and complained about him being a horny dog and letting their breakfast go cold.

Shoto then carried his whining omega with a triumphant and satisfied smile as he directed to the bathroom and started cleaning both of them before bringing Izuku to their terrace despite his husband's protest that he could walk and started servicing his omega- fixing Izuku up with a warm tea and him a cup of coffee while they waited for their breakfast to be reheated.

Both ate breakfast, feeling the afterglow of their morning sex as they basked under the sunlight and the gentle breeze of the wind.

The slight glint from Izuku's ring caught Shoto's attention and made the alpha smile widely- he couldn't believe that he and Izuku have finally bonded and are finally married. He felt like everything that happened yesterday was a dream- a dream that Shoto was slowly realizing is finally his reality.

He was so entranced and deep in thought that he didn't notice Izuku looking at him with a smile on his face. "What is it?" the omega asked.

Shoto just shook his head gently before taking a bite out of his waffles. "Nothing, I..." he sighed dreamily, unable to remove the smile off his face. "I just realized that I'm the luckiest alpha there is to be mated and to be wed to such an amazing omega as you,"

Izuku failed to hide the blush that crept up his face and filled his ears, both flustered and flattered from his alpha's words. "If you think you can sweet-talk your way into having another round of sex-"

"No!" Shoto laughed. "No, I'm serious, Izu...."

Izuku looked at him in the eyes as Shoto reached out and gently grabbed his hand- their wedding rings shining against the sunlight. "I'm so lucky to have you as my mate and husband... I just... I don't think words are enough to describe how happy and overwhelmed I am to know that I have THE amazing Izuku Midoriya by my side,"

Izuku smiled, giving Shoto's hand a gentle squeeze. "That's Izuku Midoriya-Todoroki to you," he answered, making Shoto's smile wide. "And you're not the only lucky one, you know... I am mated and wed to the most amazing, most handsome, and most sexually active alpha there is,"

"Hey!" Shoto complained as Izuku laughed, the alpha unable to hide his smile. "That's so unfair,"

"I'm just stating facts here," Izuku giggled, raising his hands in mock surrender as he continued to laugh. "You are the most sexually alpha I know,"

Shoto raised an eyebrow. "You know other alphas?" he teased.

He watched in enjoyment as Izuku's flustered face turned red while he tried to find the words to explain what he meant to Shoto, thinking that Shoto was getting jealous- making the alpha laugh out loud.

"You are such a bully," Izuku huffed, trying to hide a smile as he desperately attempted to pout at Shoto who had literal tears in his eyes from laughing too much.

"You're just so easy to tease," Shoto laughed.

Izuku crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh really?" he said before pushing his chair back and going under the table- crawling under until he reached Shoto's seat.

"What are you doing, Izu- OH! FUCK...!" Shoto yelped, hands gripping the edge of the table as he stayed glued in his seat while Izuku did his magic on him.

"Who's easy to tease now, Alpha,

Both alpha and omega had had their ups and downs before finally coming into their happily ever after, but any married couple- especially those who have already been married for a long time now- would say that this was only just the beginning of their stories for marriage isn't a sign of a couple's happily ever after, but a new chapter to add to their love story.

It was something that both Izuku and Shoto knew and understood- with their daughter about to turn into a year-old, they knew that this was only just a beginning and though faced with a bunch load of unknown hurdles that may come their way, both alpha and omega have promised to each other that they will stand together through all their ups and downs as what they have been doing the moment that the finally acknowledged their everlasting love for each other.

But, for now, both of them are sitting back and relaxing as they enjoyed their one-week honeymoon, spending time together in their original home- basking in on the afterglow of their marriage before going back home to continue their chapters of love along with their family and their loving baby girl.

"The little tyke had already gone to bed a few minutes ago," Inko's voice had said on the other side of the phone. "She was so exhausted after the playdate she had with little Kei-chan, I already sent you the pictures of the playdate earlier,"

"Yeah, I saw them," Izuku answered with a smile as he stood on their terrace- watching the busy streets below. "But mom, are you sure Hikari isn't being a bother? I know you love taking care of her and all but Shoto's spoiled her rotten- she may be a handful some of the times especially if she can't get things her way,"

"Nonsense! Rei and I love taking care of Hikari," Inko answered.

"She's the sweetest little grandchild," Rei's faint voice said before Izuku heard a squeal of protest that unmistakably from Kato- Hikari's older cousin and the son of Keigo and Touya- Shoto's eldest brother.

Izuku giggled as he heard Rei comfort the little boy and tell him that his grandma loves him too. "Anyway, you can call us if you need anything or if Hikari's giving you any trouble. Shoto and I can go home and-"

"You will do no such thing, Izuku Midoriya- do you hear me?" Inko cut in.

"Ouch, did she just call you by your whole name?" Shoto asked from behind with a chuckle, making Izuku glare back at him.

"You and Shoto-kun stay there and enjoy your vacation. Hikari will be fine, I will be fine, we'll all be fine here. Okay?" Inko continued.

"Yes, mom," Izuku answered, "B-but if you get into trouble with Hikari, I-"

"Sweety, will you please hand your phone to your husband? I need to talk to him," Inko said, her voice oddly sweet.

Without a word, Izuku handed Shoto the phone who looked nervous to take it.

"Hello? Mom?" Shoto answered, Izuku looking at Shoto as he faintly hear Inko's voice- unable to make out the words she was telling him. "Yes... Yes, ma'am,"

Izuku looked at him, expecting an answer as the call ended. "What did she say?"

"She said she loves you and Hikari does too and they're both sending you goodnight hugs and kisses and..." Shoto's face started turning pink from the blush he failed to hide.

"And...?"

"And that I make sure to devour you tonight so you could forget about everything else for a while,"

Izuku sputtered, cheeks tinged in pink. "W-what...?" 

"Well, I can't say no to my mother-in-law... that would be very disrespectful," Shoto said before carrying Izuku like a sack of rice and bringing him to bed- ignoring his protests- and devoured him as Inko instructed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

51.8K 1.3K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
360K 8.8K 45
This is an Omegaverse Todoroki Shōto x Bakugō Katsuki yaoi fanfic. For those who are unaware, yaoi is a boy x boy story and this one will include sex...
668K 21.1K 35
|^ Omega verse ^| As mafias in Japan diminish, they are starting to gain allies. The most famous ones, Bakugou's, Midoryia's, and the Todoroki's are...
40.8K 953 56
omegas are very rare but seeing a male omega is even more rare what happens when hes 13 and he get his soulmate mark on his left wrist but seeing it...