Blood was our faith/Changlix

By Sunooscrown

"Are you sure you donate me your blood every two weeks?"Felix asked me doubtfully. "Shut it and let's go."I a... More

β€’1β€’
β€’2β€’
β€’3β€’
β€’4β€’
β€’5β€’
β€’6β€’
Hyunjin
β€’8β€’
β€’9β€’
β€’10β€’
β€’11β€’
β€’12β€’
β€’13β€’
β€’14β€’
β€’15β€’
β€’16β€’
β€’17β€’
Love cuz why not
β€’18β€’
β€’19β€’
β€’20β€’
β€’21β€’
β€’22β€’
β€’23β€’
β€’24β€’
β€’25β€’
β€’26β€’
β€’27β€’
β€’28β€’
β€’29β€’
β€’30β€’
β€’31β€’
β€’32β€’
β€’33β€’
β€’34β€’
β€’35β€’
β€’36β€’
β€’37β€’
β€’38β€’
β€’39β€’
β€’40β€’
β€’41β€’
β€’42β€’
β€’43β€’
β€’44β€’
β€’45β€’
β€’46β€’
β€’47β€’
β€’48β€’
Important
β€’49β€’
β€’50β€’
β€’51β€’
β€’52β€’
β€’53β€’

β€’7β€’

275 14 8
By Sunooscrown

Minho and Hyunjin were standing outside  while Felix was in my car searching for something.I run outside to my car and asked Felix what he was doing there.

„I think I lost something here.."he answered searching now in the back seats.

„If you are searching for the blade,I threw it away."I said without thinking.

„Why did you do that?!"he yelled at me.

„Why do you need it now when you have me now!"

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me in shook.I turned around and run into my bedroom.I didn't knew why I behave like this right now.I decided to go to sleep but then I heared the door opening.

„B-binnie?"he asked and I pretended to sleep."I'm sorry,I go home now.I will help you with Casey,you look nice and made me really really happy today."

I heared him taking his backpack and he was about to leave when I said „Just get into the bed,go into my closet and just pick comfortable clothes out.I won't go to school tomorrow so you can stay asleep."

I was hoping he won't leave and I was relieved when I heared him going into the other room where my closet was.After some minutes he came out and lied down on the bed.After hearing him snoring I could finally sleep in peace.

„Good morning sunshines~"an annoying voice screamed and jumped on me.I heared Felix giggling beside me and Hyunjin laughing.

„It's already 12am,how can you guy's still sleep."Hyunjin nagged after I threw a pillow at him and his stupid face.

„Oi Felix,Channie Hyung wanted to see you."Hyunjin responded after I asked him what he wants.

„Chris Hyung?Mhm I will call him immediately."Felix answered,stood up,streched himself and left the room with his phone.

„Crush?"Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

„In your dreams"I answered closing my eyes again.The room was now filled with dumb fights and laughings from my two best friends.I love them but they suck sometimes .....but I really do love them.

I heared the door and it revealed at happy Felix.He smiled brightly and you could finally see his freckles.

„How do you say I love you in Australian accent?"Minho whispered.

„Dude don't even try it."Hyunjin was ready to fight with Minho.Meanwhile Felix sneaked into my bed and played with my pillow that I trew at Hyunjin.

"Where did you buy this?Its so fluffy!"He asked me playing with the pillow plushie.

"Just take it,I usually sleep on a normal pillow so it's fine."I gave him the pillow,falling back on my bed and trying to sleep.

He was smiling and Minho started his move when Hyunjin didn't watched "Hey cutie"

"Hey old men"Felix answered and played with the pillow.He didn't looked like he realised what he just said and we were a crying mess.Hyunjin fell on the floor holding his stomach while I fell out of bed.

Minho was pouting and crawled to the corner siting on the floor while he played with his fingers.

Felix was so fascinated that he didn't realised what was going on now."Cute how he doesn't looks up and only focuses on the plushie"

"Binnie can I buy more?"Felix asked me now looking up."Why are you all laying on the floor?"He asked us what made Minho fake crying even more.

"Felix you need to stay forever here,that was hilarious!"Hyunjin praised Felix but he just grabbed his neck from behind and scratched it.

I stood up and went under my bed picking out a box full with plushies."These plushies were from my little sister,you can have it."I heared Hyunjin and Minho gasping at the same moment.

"Changbin are you sure?"Hyunjin asked me making sure it's fine for me.I nodded and handed Felix the box.

"I like this alot!"he happily sang and hugged it."This was my favourite.."I thought and looked at Hyunjin and Minho who gave me a warm smile and nodded knowing it was my favourite.

"I need to thank your sister!"he said looking into my eyes."S-sure"
______________________

We were standing infront of the grave from my little sister.Felix looked at me sad now understanding what I meant.He run back to the car quickly and told me to  wait here.He came back with a bag.

"Good morning,I'm Lee Yongbook but my birth name is Felix.Oh...Here."he talked with her and put a plushie on her grave.

"I wanted to give you my plushie because I have yours.I'm sorry it isn't that pretty like yours"he made me tear up when he spoke with my sister.Whenever I spoke with her like that people looked at me weirdly and ignored me but Felix...hes different.

"This teddy is very very important to me,you are in the same place like my mom right now.My dad is probably in hell but it's fine.Take care of it!"he said smiling and trying to fix his teddy.

"Why are you doing this?Are you msking fun of me?!"I half screamed at him.I couldn't understand why.Why is he like that.No one ever did this so why this boy.

"Your sister really looked like you,gorgeous and fine.I wish I could have meet her in person,she was great wasn't she?"

I nodded when he looked into my eyes.After he fixed the teddy he kneeled up and held my sleeves."I'm sorry for what happened.If you want to talk,feel free to talk to me."the hope in his eyes made me calm down.He bowed at my sisters grave and was about to go back to the car when I asked him

"Will you leave like her?"

........

"Not until you want me to leave."he smiled and stepped into the car.

Daily chapter reminder:Don't ruin a good day by thinking about the bad yesterday.Let it go and move on.
                      ~Sara(Author)🐣

(Lixie we love u and ur freckles so much gosh.We love you 👑❤️🐥)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.1K 10
jisung moves into a new apartment where he meets his neighbor, minho who keeps him up at night with his moans minsung not quite smut but not quite f...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
162K 15.3K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...