The End of a Contract - Xiao...

By misscremee

A traveller from Mondstadt has just reached Liyue on a quest to explore all of Teyvat. They expect to only s... More

A/N
1 : Arrival
2 : Saved
3 : Departure
4 : Treasure Hoarders
5 : Death
6 : Life
7 : Falling For You
8 : Going Insane
9 : Surviving
10 : Conversation
11 : Duel
12 : Warm
13 : Nosy
14 : Surprise
15 : Goodbye
16 : Liyue Harbor
17 : Trouble
18 : Justice
19 : Date
19.5 : Inside Me
20 : Osial
21 : Shot
22 : Passing
23 : Live without
24 : Decided
25 : Not Anymore
27 : Qiqi
28 : Whatever it Takes
29 : Deserving
30 : A Normal Life.
31 : Change of Pace
32 : For You.
33 : Package
34 : Back in my Arms
35 : Beach Days
36 : Expression
37 : Celebration
EPILOGUE : Wait for me.

26 : Together Again

13.7K 366 3K
By misscremee

ajdmmsmlflflsl I'm so sorry to all the new readers getting confused with me accidentally referring to y/n as he/him in the first few chapters 😭😭😭 I would fix it but im too lazy I— 🤡

Y/N'S POV

I stare at his beaming face. If he's saying what I think he's saying... why is he so happy about it ? Giving away his powers... and for what ?

"A-are you saying you sacrifice all of ur powers as an adepti ? For what ?"

"To revive you."

"To revive me ?"

"Yes !"

"Why ? I'm not worth such a big sacrifice... you're powers as an adeptus were a million times more important than my life ! Maybe you could've just like... waited for me to reincarnate ?"

"Y/N, you know I can't wait that long. I've spent so much of my life isolating myself from humans in order to keep myself from falling in love again, because I know it would always end with them dying and me continuing the cycle of pain. But you made me feel alive again. For so long I've felt like... a zombie. Doing nothing worthwhile, only existing to purge evil."

His expression and tone of voice changes into something more serious and stern.

"You reminded me what it feels like to love again. I was scared of it at first because I knew it would end painfully once more, I was so scared I... you know what happened. But, when you came back to me, I knew I could never let you go. I've never felt this happy in the past thousand years. You saved me. I can't let go of you that soon. And now, I don't have to say goodbye to you anymore. We can leave this world together and love each other in the next."

"But—!"

"No buts."

Without warning, Xiao cut me off and firmly locked his lips with mine. His kiss passionate and burning with love and desire.

I should've died. But... he saved me. I can't believe that I somehow saved him but, I'm glad things turned out the way they did. Cherry lips, crystal skies... what a beautiful scene.

He ends the kiss and cups my face with his hand. Though he was the first one to let go, his eyes say they want more. He's radiating a suffocating aura but goodness do I love it.

"You look so beautiful."

"I know. You do too" I reply with a playful smirk.

"Oh stop teasing me. You haven't seen me yet when I go hard."

"Well why don't you show me ?"

"With pleasure."

An evil smirk starts to crawl it's way onto his face as he grabs my hand and drags me to Wangshu Inn.

"No wait Xiao I was joking—"

"Joking about what ?" Verr Goldet questioned. Despite losing majority of his powers, Xiao is still quite the fast boy and was able to drag me all the way to the top of Wangshu Inn.

"Oh it's nothing Verr, Xiao was just—"

"We are going to have sex."

I blush at Xiao's bluntness.

"Oh ! I-I see well... do you need anything to uh... help me with that ?"

"No I can handle this. I'm quite experienced at this after all."

E-experienced ?!

I look down, wanting to avoid all eye contact with Verr and Xiao pulls me upstairs into a room.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

"Y-you better !"

Xiao laughs at me stumbling over my words and I feel my entire body heat up. How is this man so sexy and cute at the same time ? I swear to Barbatos this man will be the death of me.

Xiao pins me to the bed and all I can think is 'wow... this is really happening.' And this time, it's not a dream.

—————

I wake up, still naked, lying next to a sleeping Xiao who is also naked. I take a peak under the blankets and immediately get flustered.

So to try to forget the embarrassment that was last night, I tried to creep my way out of bed and get dressed only to have a pair of hands pull me back down.

Still half asleep, Xiao said

"Where do you think you're going ?"

"To get dressed, and to eat breakfast."

"No. Cuddle."

Xiao nestles his head into my chest and I wrap my left arm around him. Playing with his hair using my free hand.

He looks so peaceful. I'm glad he made the choice to revive me but... I just wanna clear things up.

"Hey, while you're awake... could you explain to me what happened after I died ?"

"... I was hoping you wouldn't ask.... especially this early in the morning... but fine."

"Thanks. Um first of all, how exactly did you revive me ?"

"Rex Lapis didn't actually die, so I talked to him, broke my contract of protecting Liyue, and sacrificed a lot of my power as an Adeptus to revive you."

"Wait Rex Lapis isn't dead ? Please explain—"

"I'll talk more about that after breakfast."

"Okay well, you said you used a lot of your power as an adeptus but not all I assume ?"

"Correct, I can still fight but my abilities have greatly decreased. I'm not as fast as I used to be and this mask I wear to strengthen my abilities doesn't do anything anymore. But I can still do this !"

He raises his arm and as he waves it around, it flashes green.

"And... what does that do ?"

"Not a lot. I used to be able to make my entire body flash like that in order to dash great lengths but it seems my ability to dash in quick succession has decreased. Oh, and since I can make any part of my body flash green, look under the sheets."

I look under the blanket covering both of us to see a phallic object glowing green which I realize to be—

I quickly close my eyes and let the covers flutter down on our bodies. Turning away out of embarrassment. I can hear Xiao let out a hearty chuckle at my antics.

"Is that all you wanted to ask ?"

"Well..." I start, still facing away from him.

"I still don't understand why you decided to revive me.."

Even though I'm looking away I can still see Xiao's face turn serious. The tone of his voice changing along with it.

"Do I really need a reason ?"

"W-what do you mean ?"

"I mean, I've had countless other lovers before you, they all passed away but I never decided to revive them. And even if I didn't revive you, I bet I would've met another person I loved almost as much as you in the future anyways."

"So basically... you don't know why you revived me either ?"

"Logically, it doesn't make sense. This was the most unreasonable decision I've probably ever made. But I don't regret it a single bit. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, and I don't think I'd ever cherish someone else as much as I cherished you. And now I'm also free from the pain of being a Yaksha. You saved me in so many ways and it angers me to know that you can't see how amazing you are."

Maybe it's because I haven't heard anyone praise me or tell me how much they love me in such a long time but Xiao's spiel on how much he loves me brought me to tears.

I turn over and hide my face in his chest. Trying not to get my tears on his body. He immediately wraps his arm around me and I've never felt safer in my life.

I think I've finally found my place in this world. And it's in your arms. Please, never let go. But still...

I have something I need to do... and I'll have to leave sooner or later. But you're warmth makes me want to stay. Oh well, let's see where the wind takes us.

🌬

HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO HU TAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.2K 33
-------❁ ❁ ❁------- If i get a chance to meet you again, this time I will tell how much I love you. So please, I miss you so much y/n. -------❁...
1.4M 71K 58
❝in the midst of all the chaos, he found peace; with her. ❞ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓! 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ✃...
24.8K 746 14
❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. ❞ Thousands of years ago, the Adepti fought Osia...
260K 5.9K 28
Despite travelling around Tevyat, meeting new and helping people in need. No one has ever caught Lumine's eyes. However, one day, upon doing quests...