Colors of Fate (EDITED/ON-HOL...

By SinisterInside

(On Hold) follow the journey of a special man named Sakti that can see the colors of Fate, he can see whethe... More

Prologue : Regret (Edited)
Character Sheet
Chapter 1 : Re-Start (Edited)
Chapter 2 : Reminiscence (Edited)
Chapter 3 : A friend
Chapter 4 : Premonition
Chapter 5 : Monochrome Road
Chapter 6: A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7: Daunting Reality
Chapter 9 : Everything's gonna be okay
Chapter 10 : Lost
Chapter 11 : Suspicious
Chapter 11.5 : in the pursuit of love (1)
Promote #1

Chapter 8 : Make Your Choice

46 16 4
By SinisterInside

Author's advice : Read the chapter while listening to the song above, for a better reading experience :3

Please..........

That was the last word I remembered uttering before I finally fainted, I decided to take a bet to save my mom.

I remembered that every time (1) the leap activated was when I fainted, if my bet is correct I should be leap back in time by now......but......

as i started to gauge what is really happening, Lots of questions started popping up inside my head.

Where am i?.......What is this place?....... Did the leap failed?...... Did I really die this time?..........

Everywhere my eyes could see is white, it's a complete world of white........

In this world of transparent white, the only thing that's different is myself....

My entire body is monochrome......

(Monochrome World)

"No..... I need to get back....I need to save mom......" I said to myself as I started running in one direction.......there must be an exit....... A way to get out of here....

I ran.........ran......... and kept running but I couldn't seem to find anything......

This monochrome world seems to stretch endlessly, but I did not give up.

I decided to change direction again.......and start running yet again......

But i still couldn't find anything......

But how strange..... No matter how long I kept running in this world, I never felt tired at all.....

It's like this world is not even real.....

"There's only one way to find out" I said to myself as I lowered my body down and tried to hit my forehead to the ground again......

Maybe if i faint again I could come out of this world............

but .... I was wrong, no matter how many times I hit my head, I never felt any pain.....

But I chose to keep trying.................i need to get back to my family.............. To the people that I cared about...............

I don't even remember how much time has passed, and how many times I have tried........

But suddenly, I heard a crude voice calling out to me, with a tone that seems to be mocking me....

"YoU JuSt DoN't KnOw HoW tO QuIT, DoN't YoU? HahAhA"

I was shocked to hear that voice, but as I decided to look around, i couldn't find the source of this crude voice....

"WEll oNcE iN a WhiLe ThERe aRe PeOpLe LiKe YoU, aN AnOmAly haHAhA"

"Who are you? Why can't I see you? Where am I?....." I asked the strange voice

"I KnOw YoU HaVe A LoT OF QuEstiONs YoU WoUld LiKe tO AsK...."

"LeT's AnSweR iT oNe By OnE...."

"BuT FiRst I WiLl MaKe MySelF MoRe DiStiNguIshAbLe HahAHa."

"What the......" I was surprised by what I saw.

A white figure was forming up right in front of my eyes........ The white figure gripped my legs as it started to copy a figure just like that of my own body......The only difference was that the figure is still in the color of white....

"Shit....." I said to myself as I panicked and tried to break free from his grip, but his grip was too strong.

"It has been a while since I last met a human being, so I needed to borrow your figure to make it easier for us to communicate Hahaha...." the figure replied

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked the figure yet again

"You are in my world...... well it would seem you are already dead hahaha.....as your time in the human world is long due" the figure replied

"But.... I remembered that....... I was in the hospital...... and I only hit my head a few times..... I don't think that is enough to kill me. At best I would just faint from that."

"Long before that event, you already died once don't you remember? You better just accept your fate hahaha."

"But could you get me out of this world...... I need to get back to the real world..... I need to save my mom...... I need to get back at all cost...... please......" I grabbed the figure desperately as tears started to form up in the corner of my eyes.

"HAHAHA.....Sometimes there are people like you, people that would not accept their own fate, we call people like you "Anomaly".

"But let me tell you this, it would be easier for you to just accept fate as it is and die." the figure said as he stood up and approached me."

"Please......." I said to the figure

"You are one persistent bastard, don't you understand? Your time is due."

The figure approached me and looked straight into my eyes, he stopped for a few seconds as he inspected my eyes thoroughly.

"You.......you actually have..... HAHAHAHA" the figure laughed loudly as he touched the corners of my eyes

"This is going to be Interesting....... I wonder if this is a curse or a blessing for you HAHAHA...."

"HAHAHA, Let's make a bet........"

"Tell you what, I will give you another chance but....."

"You would need to sacrifice something in exchange for my help HAHAHA...."

"What....What do I need to give you?" I quickly asked

The figure suddenly approached me and whispered something to my ears.

"How about you sacrifice your *Memories*, everytime you use your power you would lose a part of the memories that you deem is important, do you accept my terms? HAHAHA"

"So what is your answer, will you die? Or will you fight on?"

"MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!! HAHAHAHA"

"Yes....".

"Yes.... I agree....".

I couldn't care less about what the figure wanted, as long as I can save the people around me.......

"HAHAHA, I like your conviction anomaly, now to complete our contract I need you to stab this thing into your chest"

Suddenly a white dagger appeared in the figure's hands, and the figure put the dagger into my palm.

I stabbed the white dagger straight up my chest, and a pool of jet-black-colored blood started to form up, right beneath my feet, as more of my blood started to pour out, a circle shape started forming up and black lightning started to encompass the circle.

I panicked and tried to step out of the circle, but there is a barrier like thing that kept repelling me back.

"The contract is complete, and as promised I shall give you my blessings HAHAHA."

After a while, my vision started to get blurry, and my memories started to get hazy, but i remembered uttering one last sentence before I passed out......

"Who are you......"

And I remembered hearing a faint reply

"I am The ............ Time"

"Let's see.......if......will.......right choice......." the figure answered and smiled at me

Author's Note

Hello everyone and welcome back to chapter 8 of colors of fate, this chapter marks a start of a whole new arc, author knows this chapter might be a little overwhelming to understand, so if you have any questions regarding the chapter feel free to comment in the comment section below, and I will try my best to reply to you without spoiling the content of the chapters ahead..... Huhu :3

Below are the words glossary for this chapter :

I decided to call his time travel power, The Leap or Leap so as to make it easier to understand :3

And Yeay everyone Colors of Fate just reached 500 viewers <3, thank you for all your support to this series, i can't thank you enough for all the supports i have seen throughout the series, i hope all of you the best and let's sail this boat of mystery and adventure together......... ^.^

See you in the chapters to come.....

Ciaosuuu~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 158 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...
5.3K 2.3K 89
A storm brews so slowly that you hear your blood rush through your veins. How do you keep yourself sane when insanity is your best friend? Kiara is...
5.3K 1K 44
It isn't difficult to fall for a boy who is a natural charmer, complimented with a set of intimidating eyes and sunkissed smile...and especially if h...
1.4K 193 6
Collection of short mystery & psychological horror stories that feature characters who perceive the world differently. Is The Truth Cheap? - COMPLETE...