Mr Irwin |a.i|

By Mydeathisinevitable

»"In which a teacher falls in love with a student"« More

Mr. Irwin |a.i|
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1
Thank you, Zayn. (Not an update)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
Not an update...
1.9
2.0
2.1
Not an update.
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
27
28
29
30 - Part one -
30 -Part Two-

0.8

7.5K 151 119
By Mydeathisinevitable

k a y l e i g h

Friday afternoon, which meant... Maths with Mr Irwin. He's been a bit of dick with ever since the 'incident' regret ran through his face when he looked at me. He has every right too, I mean... I'm his student.

I walked into his class and I was the only one here at the moment. I sighed and sat down in some random seat. Some girl walked in, caked in Nutella, she stood in front of me.

"Not to be rude, love, but it looks like you've been gang banged by Nutella." I said and gave me such an evil look.

"You're sat in my seat." She said and put her hands on her hips. I looked over at Mr Irwin who was watching with an amused look on his face.

"Unless Jesus, himself, comes down and bestows it to you, you can sit someone else." I said she screamed and still stood there.

"Just move it." She said.

"Fuck. Off!" I said and pushed her. She literally pounced on me and started to scrag my hair. I grabbed her and threw her off me, walking to her and sitting on her, punching her face. Mr Irwin ran over to us as quickly as possible and pulled me off her.

"Sian! Head teachers office NOW!" Mr Irwin screamed. Sian ran off crying. Mr Irwin wiped the blood off my face. He ran his finger over the cut she made under my eye with her ring.

"Are you ok?" He said, he still had his hand on my face.

"I've been better. Why didn't you send me too?" I asked.

"And risk you getting suspended, no thank you." He said and I was really confused. It's nice that he didn't want me suspended, but she did start it. Well.. My smart comments did. She hit me first, that's all that matters.

"Are you going to be ok?" He asked.

"Could I go to the toilets?" I asked and moved his hand off my face. He nodded and I walked out the room. I normally end up calling them the bathrooms, I forget, forgive me.

Me: I want to go home :(

Ashton: Why? How is work?

Me: Shit, I feel like crying.

Ashton: What has happened?

Me: Some bitch punched me and cut my eye and Mr Irwin held my face and he was so sweet and I'm so confused.

Ashton: Can I ask something? 13. I've already asked a question.

Me: Shoot.

Ashton: If you go to work why do you call the people you work with 'Mr Irwin'

Me: Will you not be mad?

Ashton: 11. Of course not.

Me: I go to school.. But I'm 18 in three months.

Ashton: You should've told me sooner, Diana.

Me: Sorry. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore.

Ashton: Now why would I want to do a silly thing like that?

Me: 12. I thought you'd hate me :(

Ashton: Stay in school.

Me: Ok.

Ashton: bye.

Me: Yeah.. Bye.

Me: ily

I ended up deleting that message, I didn't send it. I felt awkward sending it. I don't even know him and I feel stupid saying I'm actually falling in love with him. I cleaned my eye and walked back to class sitting my my normal seat. Mr Irwin was just staring at me.

"Sir?" Someone asked, he walked over to the girl at the table and went to help her. The class was full of students when I got back, incase you where wondering.

»«

"Right! Homework is due on Monday, anyone who doesn't do it has detention at Lunch." He said and told me to wait behind class.

"How is your eye?" He asked.

"Fine..." I smiled and he made his way over to me. He stopped in front of me and stared into my eyes.

"Sir?" I said and put his finger on my lip and then leaned in to kiss me. His lips where so soft. I tangled my hands in his hair. He stepped back and smirked.

"Great talk." I said and smiled, I walked out.

Me: Mr Irwin kissed me ;o

Ashton: Did you like it?

Me: I'm still recovering. It was so cute and he's cute.

Ashton: Would you go on a date if he asked? ;)

Me: Well.. Probably. If it was a place not many teachers or students attended. Yeah.

Ashton: You're adorable.

Me: I hope he actually asks me.

Ashton: Do you like anyone?

Me: Two people.

Ashton: Remember when I asked you a first time?

Me: Yah, sorry for being rude.

Ashton: Who?

Me: You and Mr Irwin.

a s h t o n

Kayleigh: You and Mr Irwin.

If only she actually knew I am both people. I was going to ask her out on a date during tutoring. I just hope she won't catch on. I walked out the building and into my car. I just wanted to go grab some dinner at KFC. I went through the drive through and then sat in the car park eating it. Who doesn't love food?

Me: What's your favourite food?

Kayleigh: Pizza.

Me: Mine is chicken. :)

Kayleigh: 11.

She made me smile and I couldn't help it. I really liked her, she was adorable. It could be love even. I've felt like this about anyone... EVER!

»«

It's great that I got to go home early. It's kind of bad because I couldn't tell her so I hope she just comes to my house.

Kayleigh: Mr Irwin left early.. Do I just got o his house?

Me: got o his house? And can we stop counting question? Because I'm full of them.

Kayleigh: Maybe we could start the 20 again? I lost count.

Me: Yes! And you should go to his house.

Kayleigh: 1. Are you not jealous?

Me: 1. Why should I be?

Kayleigh: Because I like you and I'm always with him....

Me: I haven't got a jealous bone in my body.

Kayleigh: That's good. Talk after tutoring?

Me: Definitely.

I got two glasses of water and placed them on the table. I know this is where I'm supposed to tutor her, but I think the best way is for her to show me what she can do, I mark it and we work together on the things she struggles on. Yet, she hasn't shown any signs of actually showing that she's struggling.

I heard a knock at my door, I went to answer it. She was stood there in her uniform. I still had yet to get changed, instead I stayed in my normal clothes. She went into the front room and sat on the sofa, she picked up the water and drank some.

"Kayleigh?" I asked and she looked at me. I started to rub the back of neck. It's something I do when I get nervous.

"Mr Irwin?" She mocked me.

"Valentines in 2 days, do you.. Want to go to a restaurant and then go catch a late night movie?" I asked and she smiled at me. It was so cute.

"I don't think it's very appropriate to do that with a teacher." She said and I looked at the ground. She got up off the couch and walked over to me. "But I don't mind breaking a few rules." She whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Mr Irwin, you're blushing like a 12 year old girl." She laughed and drank some water.

"So is that a yes?" I asked her. She nodded. I bit my lip with excitement. "Should we do some maths?"

"Nah, let's watch some movies. Mr Irwin, what's your name? I think you owe it to me, considering we're going on a date." She smiled. I got butterflies, I can't say Ashton... Fletcher.

"Fletcher." I said.

"What kind of name is that?" She giggled. She held her stomach as she laughed. "Fletcher." She laughed out. "Seriously, what's your name?" She laughed. She's too smart.

"It's seriously Fletcher." I said and she stopped laughing. She said for laughing, but then started laughing again.

"If you could have any other name. What would it be?" She asked me.

"Michael, Luke or Calum." I said and she walked to my photo album. She picked it up and looked through the pictures.

"Who's this?" She asked pointing to my Ex-girlfriend.

"That was an old friend, Joyce." I smiled. She nodded and came across the picture of me and my friends on our last day of University.

"Who are these, god, you all look so cute!" She said. I remember that day as if it was yesterday.

"That's Calum, Luke and Michael." I said pointing to their faces.

"Do you not talk anymore?" She asked.

"We lost contact a year after we left." I said.

"How sad." She said, it was, they where actually really good friends of mine.

"What are their full names?" She asked.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, Calum Thomas Hood and Luke Robert Hemmings." I said without thinking.

"Fletcher?" She said. I looked at her and hoped she didn't figure it out.

"Y-Yes?" She said.

"If your name is actually Fletcher why does your teacher badge say A Irwin?" She asked. ABORT THE MISSION. ABORT. ABORT!

"Ainsley." I said.

"What?" She giggled.

"That's my real name." I said.

"No it isn't."

"Ainsley Fletcher Irwin."

"No it's not, stop lying to me!" She shouted. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. She put the photo album back and stood over there.

"How stupid do you think I am?" She whimpered, I walked over to her and put her arms to warn me that was far enough. "Ashton Gordon Thomas Hemmings!"

"What?" I said trying to play dumb.

"Please don't stop! You played me like a fool! Where you laughing to your friends behind your back?" She shouted. This was not how it meant to turn out.

"It wasn't like that Kayleigh!"

"THEN TELL ME WHAT IT WAS LIKE!" She really shouted, she kicked the table and glasses shattered, water spilling everywhere. "To think I actually liked you. I was obviously so wrapped up I couldn't see what a dick you truly are!" With that she stormed off out the house.

Kayleigh: I'm sorry.

Error2648: The person you are trying to contact is no longer able to give or receive message to and from your number. Sorry for any inconvenience.

a:n/ sorry, short chapter, but I'm going to leave it there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 7.5K 46
in which an indecisive boy with a forged love for soccer meets a damaged but strong-willed girl who only wants to run away ➸ completed ©dirtbagash cr...
10.4K 302 33
in which a regular every day girl talks to a famous celebrity online and falls in love. book 1 in the social media series
379 30 31
170K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...