Mr Irwin |a.i|

By Mydeathisinevitable

»"In which a teacher falls in love with a student"« More

Mr. Irwin |a.i|
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
Thank you, Zayn. (Not an update)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
Not an update...
1.9
2.0
2.1
Not an update.
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
27
28
29
30 - Part one -
30 -Part Two-

0.7

7.4K 157 51
By Mydeathisinevitable

k a y l e i g h

"Kayleigh, wake up." I heard my Mum's voice. I woke up but I felt like absolute shit, I told her I didn't feel too well and she told me I could have the day off. I said thank you and woke little Haz up.

"Pumpkin, wake up." I said, shaking the little body next to me that was taking up half of my bed. "Harry..." I said and he woke up and rubbed his eyes. My mum held out her hands and he got up and walked over to her and he fell back to sleep on her shoulder.

I lay back down and closed my eyes, I really did feel like shit.

»«

Ashton: What you doing today?

Ashton: Have you gone into work?

Ashton: How did tutoring go last night?

Me: 12

Ashton: Idiot. Hahah!

Me: To answer all your questions, nothing I'm ill. Not going to work and tutoring.. I might quit. I don't want to be there.

Ashton: Don't quit.

Me: What's it to you?

Ashton: I don't know... You might as well stay, I mean.. What's more important than getting grades?

Me: 11. Misfits box set.

Ashton: Have to go.

Me: Oh.. Bye.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. In a way Ashton was right, what is more important than getting my grades. I owe it to myself to get these grades. I threw up in the toilet and curled around it. I think I know why I'm feeling ill. I went to the toilet and pulled down my shorts to find blood. I'm always sick.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...." I said just like Satan did in Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. I grabbed a tampon from the box next to the toilet. I put one up there and pulled up my shorts. I walked to my room with the most agonising pain in my stomach. I changed my underwear and got back in bed.

"I heard you swear, you ok?" I heard dad say walking in. I told him about my time of the month and he gave me a pill and a hot water bottle. I thanked him and tried to get some sleep.

»«

Me: Do you have time to talk?

Ashton: Always for you.

Me: It's my time of the month, I'm in a lot of pain.

Ashton: Want me to bring you McDonald's?

Me: I would love you too;)

Ashton: Shame I don't know where you live :(

Me: I know, I would've loved a double cheese burger and large fries.

Ashton: Tell me your address :)

Me: I don't know you. You could be a murderer.

Ashton: I'm not a murderer.

Me: Well that's very convincing. Thank you.

Ashton: You're welcome.

Me: btw, 10. You asked if I wanted McDonalds.

Ashton: Fuck xD

Me: *Address* Bring me food, please don't kill me.

Ashton: I wouldn't dare.

I bit my lip. I was a little scared but my dad was here and fuck, what have I done. Shit, I'm screwed. I turned on the TV and watched Misfits box set. I watched it and my eyes started to close before the door bell went off. I heard dad walking up stairs and walk in my room.

"Here.. This came for you." He said and gave me the McDonald's bag. There was a sticky note saying: 'From Ashton' His handwriting looked familiar.

Me: Thanks.

Ashton: It's my pleasure. Talk later, I'm in a rush.

Me: Ok. Again, thanks.

Was it bad that I was falling in love with someone I didn't know. I just knew his name Ashton Gordon Thomas Hemmings. It didn't sound real, but I knew it had to be.

Taylor: Bitch:( where are you?

Me: Ill.

Taylor: Get well soon, ily.

Me: ily2

I checked the food to make sure nothing was going to kill me. It seemed ok, I couldn't see no traces of power or any holes in the bun to see if it had been injected. Wait! This means we live in the same country. Did he already know that? Fuck it, I got food.

»«

Ashton: Why don't you go to your tutor group?

Me: It's not group, it's just Mr Irwin and I.

Ashton: Sounds fun.

Me: Awkward*

Ashton: You nutter :P

Me: Do you think I should go?

Ashton: Yeah. I reckon he enjoys your company.

Me: Why?

Ashton: 13. I don't know... I just feel like he does.

Me: Do you know him?

Ashton: 12. No... What's he like? 16.

Me: Cute and a great kisser. He's my teacher though, I should've never let it get that far, he could lose his job and he's actually a good teacher. When he's not being an asshole with me.

Ashton: Asshole? How?

Me: 15. He brings out the worst in me.

Ashton: That's probably one of the most romantic things I've never read.

Me: You're an idiot.

Ashton: Your idiot ;)

Me: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Me: I'm going to go to tutoring. Talk after, thanks for the talk.

Ashton: Tell me everything when you're back.

Me: You sound like a 12 year old fangirl. Sure, bye.

»«

I stood outside his house, I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. He was dressed in his sweats again. He opened the door and let me in, I walked in and sat on the couch. He got the water and put it out on the table.

"Your Mum told me you wouldn't be able to make it today because you're ill." He said.

"I feel a little better now." I said and patted my pocket of pills my Dad let me take. He smiled and put me on that online site. He bit his lip as he was trying to find a good set of questions. I small smile appeared on my face while looking at him.

"Here." He said and handed me his laptop. He sat on the chair on the other side of room and put his legs up on the chair and ate some crisp.

"Great tutoring, Sir." I mumbled.

"Sorry, what?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Alright, carry on with your work so then I can get down to teaching you." He said and I smiled, he must've heard me. The way he said it.

I decided to not actually do the work and just act like I was doing. I really wanted to text Ashton but he told me not text him during the tutor lesson because he doesn't want to become a distraction. I know he means well.

"Are you actually doing anything?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I shouted. I didn't mean to shout, he just turned away from me and carried on watching TV. He was watching Misfits.

"When did you like Misfits?" I asked.

"Someone told me it was better than doing work, I think they're right. Want to watch?" He asked. I put the laptop down and put my feet up on the couch. Instead of watching Misfits I was watching Mr Irwin. He was really cute.

"Are you going to watch this or me?" He asked smirking. My cheeks blushed and I turned to the TV. He looked at his watch.

"Tutor lesson is over." He said.

"What? I only just got here..." I said.

"You came 1 and a half hours late. It's been half an hour, we only get 2 hours." He said I nodded. I moved off the couch and walked to the door and left the house, slamming the door.

Me: Prick.

Ashton: Me? ;o

Me: Mr Irwin.

Ashton: What has he done?

Me: I was at least expecting him to at least ask me to stay a bit longer :(

Ashton: What you have said yes.

Me: No, but it would've been nice to have that offer there.

Ashton: You're very confusing. Haha!

Me: I know.

Me: Talk tomorrow?

Ashton: Always.

Me: If you say any type of tfios shit.. I'll literally block you! Everyone has different tastes in movies and I for one don't like it. I prefer 50 shades of grey;)

Ashton: Go to sleep little one.

Me: ;o Night :( it's only 6pm

Ashton: Would you prefer to talk to me?

Me: No... I'm gonna go have some family time. Seeya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 34
[completed] "...of Irwin" He was her teacher. She was his student. But it wasn't so simple falling in love with your teacher, when someone threaten...
379 30 31
735 19 17
in which a sick girl meets a shy boy.
609 61 35