BABY GOJŌ {jujutsu kaisen}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝�... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
jujutsu stroll #1
jujutsu stroll #2
jujutsu stroll #3
jujutsu stroll #4
jujutsu stroll #5
jujutsu stroll #6
author's note

chapter 16

68.8K 4.1K 3.3K
By shiggyyyy

❝she normalized a curse❞

sukuna's domain utterly amazed marri, as not only was there a intimidating shrine behind them, with devil-like horns on top and mouths as the entrance, the range was customizable to sukuna's own will.

"you know, I think I might actually like your domain more than my papa's, but don't tell him that", marri whispered in sukuna's ear.

"tch. as you should", the king of curses scoffed.

"but wait!! don't cut him up yet! I want to be friends with it", marri said, hopping off sukuna's shoulders as she gave the male a weird look.

"what?", he snarled.

"when'd you change new clothes? I mean...I like the fit, especially the scarf", marri hummed, turning back around as sukuna just mocked the girl's words once more.

"I like the fit", he repeated in a soft, high-pitched tone. "especially the scarf, she said", sukuna said, clicking his tongue.

"hello! I know you probably can't talk, but I know you can understand what I'm saying because you're scared of him", marri calmly said, pointing at sukuna, who just had his hands on his hips, looking vexed.

the curse squinted its eyes as it backed away a few steps, knowing that it was near death as sukuna's domain was still activated.

"but I was wondering if we could be friends...I don't really have normal friends so like...I thought I'd be friends with curses!!", marri explained.

if the curse could talk, it probably would've asked what the hell was wrong with her.

"soooo...what's your answer?", marri asked, swaying back and forth on her feet as she heard sukuna yell from across his domain.

"OI! HURRY THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE WASTING MY ENERGY!"

the curse flinched as it turned back to the little girl, who was smiling as if this was a normal occurrence.

"oh, and don't worry!! you can still live here if you want, or live with my papa and I. I'm sure papa won't mind since our house is so big, but if you become my friend, you can't hurt people anymore", marri stated.

the curse furrowed its brows — well, more like it's eyes and the lines on its head — but even though it didn't have a heart, it had a mind of its own.

it was life or death and the answer was easy.

"S'KUNA, S'KUNA!!", marri happily chanted, extending her arms upwards as she jumped up and down in glee.

the king of curses rolled his eyes as he picked the excited girl up, to which she had placed a thankful kiss on the man's cheek.

sukuna's brain halted for a moment before he snapped back into reality.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! NOW I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!! he — well I'm pretty sure it's a he — can't talk, but he can make noises or something...kind of like toge now that I think about it...but you can like stop your domain now", marri giggled.

sukuna frowned as with a snap of his fingers, his domain had disappeared, to which marri had motioned for the curse to follow her as sukuna kicked open the door that had reappeared.

"let's go show papa and the rest my new friend!!", marri laughed.

̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

nobody knew which was worse; the fact that marri was in the arms of the king of curses or that there's another curse standing right beside the two.

"m-MARRI! GET AWAY FROM—"

"huh? where's papa? PAPA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!", the little girl screamed, making sukuna wince as he just confirmed his hate for children for the umpteenth time.

"I HEARD MY HIME CALLING FOR ME! WHAT IS IT, MY DARLING PRINCESS?!", satoru asked, popping out from a random tree as everyone was gathered at the front of jujutsu high.

"PAPA!! I had such a good day today! I saw s'kuna's domain and it was AMAZING!! isn't that right, s'kuna?"

"mm".

"AND, AND I MET HIM!", marri exclaimed, pointing to her left.

"I named him inu since he's like toge and can't speak!", marri giggled, to which inumaki wasn't sure whether that was a compliment or not.

"and I was wondering if we could keep him. he said...well, he didn't say, but he promised he won't hurt anyone anymore, so PLEASEEEE!! he can live in our living room!!", marri suggested, still holding onto sukuna as she squished her face against his, batting her lashes.

'there's no way that gojō-sensei's going to say yes. there's just no way', the students all thought in sync.

satoru hummed, quickly inspecting the curse as it shivered in the presence of both the king of curses and famous gojō satoru.

rubbing his chin, satoru then turned to sukuna, who was clearly in a mood, but still holding his happy-go-lucky daughter.

"are you sure you—"

"YES! I'M SURE!! I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM AND I PROMISE TO MAKE MY BED EVERY MORNING WITHOUT YOU ASKING!", marri immediately answered.

'no way. gojō-sensei wouldn't. we're sorcerers. we're sorcerers. WE ARE LITERALLY SORCERERS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO EXORCISE CURSES!!'

nobody said anything as they awaited for satoru to answer.

"just saying, curses don't need to eat or shower but dogs do", marri softly mumbled.

'YOU CAN'T COMPARE A CURSE TO A DOG!', the students wanted to say.

"true true~ well, since my little princess asked so nicely and will even make her bed in the mornings, I suppose that'll be fine", satoru smiled, to which marri was so happy that she had nearly passed out.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT INU?! YOU GET TO STAY WITH US FROM NOW ON!!", the girl cheered, to which inu — who quite literally despised his name — wasn't sure whether that was a blessing or not.

marri tightly hugged sukuna, happily humming as she mentally thought about making a fort in the living room for the curse.

"g-gojō-sensei...what..."

"it'll be fine", the white-haired male waved. "worst case scenario, I just kill it while marri's sleeping", the man seriously said, to which he knew the curse could hear him as inu flinched.

"and plus, look how happy my daughter is", satoru showcased, to which the jujutsu high students sighed as they watched marri hold hands with sukuna and inu, prancing around in a circle as she sang:

"YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 81
[ 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 ] 𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚; 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿, 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶...
82.6K 2.9K 22
"𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒏𝒆." "𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉�...
1.7K 149 13
"𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛; 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙; 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡; 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡." ...
273K 11K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...