Izuku Of The Black Flames

By Night_-_Shard

(This book is basically a rewrite of my first book 'Green Butterfly of Hope' with a some changes so that basi... More

Izuku Info/Skills
Cheated and Death
Rebirth
Final Selection
Tanjirou and Izuku vs Hand Demon
Surviving The Nights
First Mission

Swords

3.5K 93 15
By Night_-_Shard

  Izuku was helping Tanjirou walk since his body was sore. "Come on Tanjirou we almost there just don't fall on me." Izuku keep slapping him to wake him up. Tanjirou was thinking about the final selection.

'I was to naive. Even though I encountered eight demonin final selection, I killed them, without even having a normal conversation with them.' Izuku and Tanjirou walk past by a boy with assume that his grandmother. 'I don't have the chance to ask. For a way to turn a demon back into a human.' Izuku stop and took a break because he barely got any sleep. Then continue to walk it took them away as the sun seem to go down.

'I'm so sorry, Nezuko. I'm so sorry.' Tanjirou thought about his sister before turning into a demon. 'I originally wanted to return as soon as possible but my body hurts so much. The uniform is so heavy.' They went past a crop.

'After climbing down fujikasaneyama a wave of weakness slammed into me, leaving me utterly helpless in my fatigue.' It took them almost all day but they got there. "We're here, come on can you walk on your own?" Izuku ask Tanjirou if he can walk.

"No, not really it still sore." Tanjirou said as he responded. "Urokotaki, Nezuko." Izuku almost let go of him but he regain his grip. *knock knock* They heard knocking. Someone kick the door off the house. Izuku and Tanjirou look at the door frame.

'So that Nezuko. Why does she have a bamboo in her mouth?' Izuku look at Nezuko before Tanjirou try to get out of Izuku grip. Izuku let go as he ran to his sister. "NEZUKO YOU AWAKE!! YOU WOKE UP!!" Tanjirou ran to her, she notice and ran to him and hug him.

Izuku watch as Tanjirou started as something in his mind came up. Izuku thought of crying around him for some reason. "WAHH- why did you suddenly fall into a coma like that? You laid there in your bed and wouldn't wake up. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" He continued cry about her sister.

Than all of the sudden his master came out of no where and hug both of them. "You finally came back." Urokotaki said after a he said that Izuku was about to leave until Tanjirou.

"Hey Izuku, this is Nezuko my sister. Nezuko this is Izuku." Tanjirou introduces her to Izuku. "So, this is Nezuko. Nice to meet you." Izuku said in his normal tone.

Nezuko didn't said anything but gave Izuku a hug. Izuku was confused but all in the sudden he remember this kind of hug. "Nezuko that enough Izuku need to get back home." Nezuko let go of him.

"Cya we might meet up again." Izuku walk away back to his house. As he walk as a foggy memory of someone. A young girl with white hair and red eyes.

'Who was that?' Izuku was confused about it but quickly head to his home.

    15 days later

Izuku keep having the same though of a kid for the past fifteen days. He try his best to ignore it but fail. Izuku was sitting outside as a wild rabbit came and rest right next to Izuku.

"Hmmm they said someone will be here?" Izuku said feeding the wild rabbit. Izuku got up and about to go back inside until he see someone in the distance.

'Who is that?" Izuku watch as this person walk toward him. "My name is Haganezuka. I am the one who forged the blade that will be use by Tanjirou Kamado and Izuku Midoriya." His hat cover his face.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, please come in." The door was already open as he walk in. He sat down patiently as Izuku sat down ik front of him. "This is a Nichirin Blade." He took something off his back and set it down open it.

"I forged this blade. The nichirin blade's raw materials are iron sand and ore from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun. Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson ore." Izuku just sat there and listen.

"They are metals that have absorbed the sunlight. The mountain the materials are from, the sunlight mountain, is bathed in sunlight all year round, never troubled by clouds or rain." Haganezuka said. "Hey could you stand up for a moment. You look very un-."

"What the hell?" Izuku was shocked about him wearing a mask. "Now take the blade out of the scabbard." Izuku did what he said and took a look at the design.

"The nichirin blade's other name is the color change sword." Izuku took the blade out of the sheath. "The blade change color based on each individual owner." Izuku blade started to to turn into a silver color. "Neat." Izuku look at the sword.

"Silver, Impossible that COLOR IS RARE FOR A NICHIRIN BLADE ALONG SIDE OF RED!!" He took the blade and look at it amaze. "CAWW MIDOREYA IZUKU!! Hurry up and go to the north west of town Caww!! Hurry up and go hunt demons. This is your first assignment." Tomo is Izuku crow name as it land right next to him. 'Talking Crow hmmmm neat.'

"Remember this assignment well. In the north east town, young girls are constantly disappearing. Every night Every night." Izuku remember his mission and got up and grab his sword. 'My first mission. Let do this.'

"There are girls, there are girls Constantly disappearing!!" Tomo said for the last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 25.5K 50
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
564K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...