polaroid | georgenotfound

By BLOOMMOO

two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc More

meet the cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
the end

12

10.9K 301 262
By BLOOMMOO

"george, this is the only friend that i like here, connor."

connor extends his hand to shake george's. george takes his hand out of his pocket to meet his shake, grasping his with a firm grip. 

"quite a shake you've got there, george."

"thanks connor," george purses his lips, disappointing devyn as she had hoped her two friends would get along well. 

connor meets devyn's eyes, sharing a look between them that george didn't quite understand.

"oh, devyn, i need your advice on something er- work related. can you come to my office for just a second?"

dev looks at george, not wanting to leave him alone at a party she asked him to go to. he nods in response, signaling that he'll be fine.

"sure, but make it quick."

dev and connor briskly walk to his office, leaving george sitting in the receptionist area with her favorite, paige. 

in a hushed tone, connor says to devyn, "i don't think your friend likes me very much."

she looks out to where george is sitting, then looks back at him. "yeah, i don't know what's gotten into him lately, i'm sorry about that. he's not usually that cold."

"i can think of a reason why he doesn't like me."

dev lifts an eyebrow, "and what would that be?"

"he likes you," connor states.

dev doubles over, clutching her stomach, laughing purely out of confusion.

"you think- you think- wheeze- you think that george, george my best friend since high school likes me?" 

connor puts a hand on her shoulder, "yes, i do. and you're just too blind to see it."

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"you should see the way he looks at you. when he picked you up for lunch that one day, he looked at you like i look at madison beer. i'm not even joking, that man is in love with you."

dev rolls her eyes, "you're reaching. george does not like or is in love with me. now, i'm going out there to save him before paige shoves her hands up his shirt."

as she walks out the door, he quietly calls out, "i know you like him too!"

devyn turns back to him, glaring. if death stares could kill, connor would be deeper in the grave than tommyinnit being beat to death by dream (guys i'm such an inniter and this death is so fresh i hate it here.) 

meanwhile, george continues to type on his phone, blatantly ignoring paige's attempts to start a conversation. 

"devyn!" he looks up to see his savior. "thank GOD, you're back."

"come on, i'll show you my desk," she tugs his sleeve.

walking to her desk, george speaks up, "i don't like your friend connor, he doesn't even eat pants."

dev narrows her eyes, "you're not funny. literally not even a little bit."

"well, i never said i was. it was just an observation, devyn."

"okay, george. please stop hating on my co-workers because i have to see these people, like every day."

"fine. but i have a bad feeling about him."

she looks at him with the expression of a real-life question mark. "what? why?"

"he gives me bad vibes, like he's only friends with you to get in your pants."

"george. you can NOT say shit like that!"

"i'm just telling you the truth. we're not friends for me to lie to your face," george says.

"stop. you're being a bitch right now, and i worked really hard to plan this party so you do not get to ruin this for me today. we'll talk about this later when we get home, but right now, you're going to put a smile on and be nice to everyone we see, okay?" she scolds him.

george looks at her in fear, secretly finding it kind of hot. (ME TOO LMFAO BI PANIC BI PANIC) he only nods in response, too afraid to say anything that would send her over the edge. 

"great, now let's go get snacks."

devyn and george spent a few more hours at the office, devyn socializing with her co-workers while he trailed behind her, making small talk, careful to be polite to everyone. as they grab their coats to leave, devyn's boss pulls her aside. 

"well done. you surpassed my expectations, and i am really looking forward to mentoring you, i think you will make a fantastic junior partner here if you keep up the hard work."

dev blushes and grins widely, thanking saoirse. george stands next to her, with her coat in hand.

"sooo," he asks tentatively, "good news?"

"you're lucky i'm not pummeling your ass right now."

"okay, sorry."

still hot though. he thinks, shrugging.

bloom is saying shit
ayo what the hell going on i left for like 3 days and there are 1.5k MORE READS??? hello??? omfg thank you guys so much???? i'm literally pissing my pants rn this is so exciting LMFAO ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.7K 59
completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) Sequel to "Ethereal". After finally being able to relish in their shared feelings, George and Aspyn explore the...
5.9K 136 35
George meets Dream at the pride festival and falls in love with him but a over protective friend comes in his way
42.3K 900 29
'𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧е 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪
118K 2K 27
Karl and Sapnap has always been good friends but little after 7 minuets in heaven at dreams house that they became so much more.