"Forever Us" / D.M

By sml0ve4you

Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, B... More

A/N
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S I X
C O S T U M E S
Chapter E I G H T
Chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
CHARACTERS
Chapter T H I R T N E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
Chapter S E V E N T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Chapter T W E N T Y - O N E
Chapter T W E N T Y - T WO

Chapter E I G H T E E N

621 9 9
By sml0ve4you

"I couldn't let you make the same mistake as I did..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I felt the ground under my feet I opened my eyes to see the burrow before me.
I walked up to the front door, the letters crumbled in my fist.

I abruptly knocked on the front door and awaited for someone to answer.

"Malfoy?" Rons face was full of confusion and fear.

I shoved passed him and looked around for her.
Weasley kept yelling for me to get out but I ignored him.

I went up stairs, opening every door I saw to check if she was in any of them.
I reached the fourth floor and there was still no trace of her.

From afar I could hear people laughing, so I headed towards them.
I slammed the door open, and there she was; her messy hair up in a bun, wearing a sweater that fit her enormous, her cheeks pink from laughing so hard, and what caught my attention right away, Fred fucking Weasley laying over her small body with his hands around her waist.

Everyone went quiet as they saw me enter.
I looked at her confused but she just stared back blankly.

"G-Gia..?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"Malfoy? What are you doing here?" She stood up and walked towards me.

"I came looking for you. Do you know how worried iv been not knowing where the hell you've been!?" I raised my voice and that seemed to startle her.

"H-how did you find me?" I scoffed and held up the letters I stole from my mother.

"Couldn't even right me a letter huh? YOU LEFT ME ALONE." Her eyes widend at my words. Fred and George quickly stood up next to her and stared dead at me.

"You left me first Malfoy. You left me for that-that fucking rich girl!" Air got caught in my throat as she mentioned Veronica.

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE."

"OH SO YOU WERE FORCED TO FUCKING FUCK HER? YOU THINK I HAVEN'T HEARD? IT'S ALL ANYONE TALKS ABOUT; OH THERE GOES MALFOYS EX, HEARD HES WITH A SLUT NOW." She chuckled a bit out of anger.

"Not like it matters now anyways." I said, my eyes looked at Fred, the smirk appearing on his face made me angier than ever.

"It never did. I never cared." She said.

I wanted to believe her but I felt like she didn't mean it. Did she mean it?

"I think I should go.." I turned around and started walking back.

"You should have never came." I stopped after hearing Freds voice behind me.

"What was that Weasley?" He and his brother pushed Gia back slighty so she would stand behind them.

"Im sure you heard me just fine."

We both walked a few steps forward, our faces inches apart as we stared deadly at each other.

"You know, she still loves me. You're probably just a distraction, I mean that's all you've ever been." I noticed him clenching his jaw.

"She must love you so much she just couldn't wait to fuck me. Now I get why so many of you wanted her, she's so fucking good with her pretty little mouth." His words made my blood boil.

My breath became heavier as my heart raced faster.
Adrenaline rushed through me and I lost control of myself.

I threw my fist up in the air, hitting his face and making him stumble back a bit.

Gia welped at this and shouted at me to stop.

Fred quickly regained himself and stood back up to me, throwing me back and making my back crash with the wall.

I smirked at him as he made his way to me, throwing a punch towards my face but I dodged it by crouching down to the floor.

I looked towards Gia, her being held by George made me know she was safe.

I turned back to Fred, wrapping my arms around his torso and slamming his body on the floor.

He groaned in pain as I looked down at him.

"I didn't come to fight. I just... wanted to see you again, make sure you're safe." My gaze went back to her.

"Worry about your new girlfriend Malfoy, I don't need you to check up on me." She said with a straight face.

Not gonna lie, her words really did have an impact on me.
I mean, I loved this girl, STILL DO.
But it's obvious the feeling isn't mutual.

I sighed as I took a last good look at her. God how I admire her beauty.

I walked out the room and down to the front door from where I had entered.

Everyone was waiting for me there, making sure I left and didn't cause anymore problems.

Once I was outside, I apparated back to the manor.

I walked up to my room in silence, throwing myself on my bed, my head laying on my pillow as I pulled the covers over me.

I could do nothing but cry.

I let my wet tears fall onto the fabric under my head as I sobbed uncontrollably.

I was not one to cry but at this moment I felt so useless and alone.

The love of my life was with a Weasley, not to mention it was entirely my fault.

I didn't quite understand it at first but it slowly came to me; I thought I had found the person who would finally stick with me, at my side through it all. But unfortunately, she was just like everyone else.

I had my hopes up so high, creating a future in my head with that girl, and that girl only.
Only for it to be crushed into thousands of pieces over complete bullshit.

You see, the reason I had to let go of her was because my father said that there would be consequences if I didn't.

That's the only reason why Veronica is even here, she's MY distraction from Gia.

Although no one could ever compare to her, she really was one of a kind.
My kind.

I was crying so hard my head started to pound and I could feel the air leave my lungs here and there.

I hated this feeling; the feeling of heartbreak.

I had never felt this kind of pain before but I just wished for it to go away, I didn't want to feel this anymore.

I couldn't handle it anymore.
Without her I had nothing.

Nothing to live for.

Gias POV

After Draco left, I layed back down with Fred on his bed.

When he was slammed onto the floor he hit his head hard so he was in a bit of pain.

As he layed over my body with his arms around me, I massaged his head with the tips of my finger.

His twin and I whispered to each other about how things were going in their shop as the boy on top of me was asleep.

The rest of the day was spent like any other, chaos and fun but also chill and relaxed.

After dinner, all of us sat in the living room while watching Ron and Harry play their daily match of wizards chest.

I sat between the twins as Ginny and Hermione sat on the couch across us, Ron and Harry on the floor.

We were all enjoying out time together since they all left tomorrow evening.

All of us cheered them both on as they played even though we knew who was going to win; Ronald never lost a game of wizards chest.

And as expected, Ronald did win.

We all chatted before going to bed, everyone going to their rooms, Fred staying in mine since Hermione was with Ginny.

After coming up from the bathroom I saw him laying on my bed with his stomach down, his arms under the pillow he layed on and the covers reached his waist leaving his bare back revealed.

I smiled to myself and went to go lay next to him, pulling the cover over my body.
He stirred next to me, turning his body to face me and I did the same.

His eyes slowly opened and we stared at each other a smile on both our faces as we layed in silence.

"I love you." He suddenly said, taking me aback.

"I love you too." I said back without hesitation.

He leaned his face closer to me, placing a couple kisses on my lips before resting his head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back because I knew he liked when I did it.

----------

I was abruptly awoken by someone shaking me, trying to get me to open my eyes.

I fluttered them open to reveal who it was.

"Gia! We need to go. Now!!" Someone was whisper-shouting at me.

I couldn't see who it was because it was pitch black in the room so I sat up and turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

"Blaise? What the fuck?" He pulled me up by my arm for me to stand on my feet.

"No time to explain you need to come with me." He reached for my coat that layed on the floor and put it over my shoulders.

Everything happend so fast that I had no time to argue with him.
Next thing I knew I was standing before Malfoy manor.

My eyes widend and my blood ran cold right as I realized that I was back here.
Blaise had set me up to this, but why?

He dragged me inside by my hand, leading me upstairs and I noticed we were going to Dracos room.

I immediately stopped, and he turned back to look at me, confused.

"Why'd you bring me here!?"

"Well... look!" He grabbed my hand and led me into his room.

On the bed layed Draco Malfoy, bleeding spots all over his chest while my father had his wand on him trying to stop the injury.

"OH MY- DRACO!" I quickly rushed to his side.

I placed my hand on the side of his face, making him turn my way.
I could se dry tear stains on his cheeks from where he had been crying.

His eyes looked red and full of pain as they stared at my own.
His eyes started to water once he saw me, his bottom lip quivering as he couldn't move because it caused him pain.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" I turned to Cissy and Lucius who stood next to the door.

"He used an unknown spell on himself." Cissy looked down at her feet probably feeling guilty.

I asked them why, over and over again, but they didn't have an answer.

The whole time I was there, his hand and my own were entwined together.
I felt horrible because I wasn't here to help him through whatever he was going through.

Although I may strongly dislike his new relationship, he could never stop being my best friend. Ever.

I looked up at my father as he tried to help him.
He looked down at me, his eyes full of worry.

"You know what spell this is don't you? This is your spell."

"I am not responsible for his actions."
He re-focused on the boy before him.

"Do you even know the cure for this!?" I made sure to whisper to him so his parents couldn't hear me.

"Can you shut your mouth and let me help this boy Gianna!?" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes and looked back down at Draco, noticing he had closed his eyes made me panic.

I quickly shook him until I saw his eyes, sighing in relief.
He looked up at me, his eyelids constantly trying to shut but he fought to stay awake.

My father managed to stop his bleeding and wrapped his chest and torso in bandages.
Him and the Malfoys left to the kitchen to discuss and have a cup of tea while I stayed in the room with Blaise.

We all sat in silence, not knowing what to say because of the in shock we were in.

I could see from the window in the room that the sky was turning lighter as the sun was barely coming up.

"What were you thinking Draco?" I whispered to him, making him slowly turn his head towards me.

"Im sorry-"

"That doesn't help! What's the point? You could have died you idiot!" I raised my voice slightly.

"Gia calm down..." I turned to Blaise, him looking at me in worry and I calmed down a bit.

"I did it because of you. You're the reason why I almost died Gia.." I looked back at Draco, taken aback by his words.

"Me? What did I do?"

"Don't you remember...?"

Gias flashback

Draco and I sat on my bed late at night as we studied for a DADA exam

We had just came back from a meeting with the dark lord.
He just wanted to catch up on how we were going with our task.

Fortunately, it hadn't been long since we got the cabinet to function correctly so Voldemort was quite happy.

The two of us sat in silence as we focused on our books and would ask each other for help when we didn't understand a question.

"Gia... can I ask you something?" I looked up at him and nodded, expecting it to be about the exam.

"When all of this is over... you know the war and shit, do you think we'll still be friends?" A small smile appeared on my face.

"Of course we will. Maybe even more." He smirked.

"Well if that's the case, you can't go falling in love with someone else." I let out a small giggle.

"Oh are you worried i'll fall for a Weasley or something?!" His face immediately turned straight.

"Ha ha. Very funny."

"Don't worry, I could never. But if I can't love anyone else, neither can you." He scoffed.

"I could never love anyone else."

"Promise?" I asked as I held my pinky up in the air.

"Promise." He said while locking his pinky with mine.

Present time

"You can not blame anything on me when you broke the promise first."

"No I didn't! I don't love Veronica! Never did and never will!" He yelled out, groaning in pain as he held his ribs.

"That's not what I heard. Seems like you've moved on quick."

"You can blame my father! He set this all up!" He quickly caught my attention, making me narrow my brows at him.

Dracos flashback

"You called for me father?" I closed the office door behind me as I stepped forward to my fathers desk.

"Yes I won't waste much of your time so i'll get straight to the point. I hear around that you and Ms. Snape have been getting quite.. close. I need you to cut whatever you two have, off." He spoke without looking up at me.

"B-but father-"

"NO BUTS. I will not repeat myself. Tomorrow at our ball we will have some guests, you shall dance with their daughter instead of Gianna."

"A dance? That's all?"

"Of course not, im sure she's interested in you so get with her, ask her out."

"But I don't even like her!"

"I. Don't. Care."

He dismissed me before I could say anything else.
As much as I wanted to yell back at him, I didn't, knowing that if I did he would kill me with no doubt.

I left his office and went up to my room, annoyed and pissed of what my father had just announced.

I locked my door and sat at the edge of my bed with my hands tangled in my hair.

I was very angry and enraged that I was forced to stay away from the girl of my dreams, even worse date someone I didn't even know.

I went to sleep to try and get my mind off of everything and eventually did.

----------

As my mother spoke on the microphone, she announced the dance.
My friends and I all got up and everyone went with their partners.

I looked at Gia and saw her arm stretched out for me to grab it.
Just then a random girl that I had never seen before approached me.

I turned back to my father, his brows raised at me and towards the girl.
I took her hand and walked to the middle of the room.

I saw Gia sat in her chair looking upset and that made me feel very bad and guilty.

Just then a blonde boy went up to her, taking her by the hand and jolting her up to her feet.
They quickly ran towards us just in time as the music started.

I kept my eyes on them for the entire time we danced, the girl tried to get my attention on her but I didn't.

When Gia was finally partnered with me, I gripped her waist tightly and she quickly noticed.

I asked her who he was and she thought he was a friend.
How could she think he's a friend?

The dance ended and we all went back to our seats as we tried to catch out breath.
The random girl sat in Gias seat and I knew from right now, she had no good intentions.

Trouble was about to happen but I quickly stopped it by pulling her onto my lap.

From my side view I could see the girl giving Gia dirty looks as Gia spoke to our friends, obviously jealous that she was on me.

Throught the night she kept seeking for my attention that it got to the point where I had to almost hide from her.

I didn't want anything to do with her but then I remembered what my father said and I knew I had no choice.

Father knows best. Or does he?

Present time

"Of course, always following your fathers games. I guess things never change." I huffed in annoyance.

"Do I have to repeat that I DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE!?" Draco raised his voice, making Blaise quickly exit the room.

"Yes you did. And you chose to play along your fathers." I got up, yanking my hand away from his and slamming the door behind me.

I went down to the dinning room and saw Narcissa sat alone so I went and sat across from her.

We said nothing to each other as I served myself a cup of tea and took small sips.

"Im sorry Gia." She suddenly whispered.

"It has nothing to do with you Cissy.."

"But it does. I was the one that told Lucius to tell Draco to stay away from you.." She looked up at me with watery eyes.

"W-what?" I could feel a knot in my throat.

"Im sorry I promise I had to! Please let me explain!" I sighed.

I knew how it felt not to be listened to so I obviously gave her a chance to explain.

"I heard the dark lord talking to Snape,  your father, saying how you were  distracting Draco from his task. We both know how the dark lord is so I had to do something before he sent someone to kill you. The only thing I could think of at the time was tearing you two apart. Although it took all my might, it was for the best." She sighed.

"Thank you Narcissa. And im not mad."

"Oh thank goodness I thought you would never forgive me!" She squeezed my hands tightly as they sat over the table.

It all made sense now; why my father told me to stay away and why Veronica came into all our lifes so suddenly.

After all these months, I finally knew the truth.
Draco never willing stopped loving me, he was forced to stop.

"But Cissy, this doesn't change how I feel about Fred... I love him.." She gasped.

"Oh dear... well, I am not one to tell you who and who not to love. If you're happy with him, nothing else should matter." We smiled at each other.

We continued talking for a while when my father came in and interrupted our conversation.

"Sorry to disturb but you, come with me." I excused myself from Narcissa and walked up the stairs with my father.

"What are you-"

"The cure. I know what it is." He cut me off.

"WHAT! That's great!!" I said excitedly.

His worried expression made me quickly worried as well.

"The only way he would survive is if... he's kissed by a loved one." I narrowed my brows at him.

"Well we can have Narcissa do it, surely it'll work!"

"Not that kind of love Gianna." My eyes widend at him.

"Dad I can't I-" I closed my mouth before more came out.

I remembered my father had no idea that I was dating Fred. He would hang me if he did.

Although I hated the idea of touching his lips again, I knew it was for his own sake.

We walked into his room and saw him laying on the bed as he groaned in pain.

He looked back at us and rolled his eyes.
My father pushed me to walk closer to him until I was at the edge of his bed.

"Come back again I see." He looked dead at me.

"Malfoy, I found the cure that will make you better." His gaze switched from me to my father.

"Will it hurt?" He sounded a bit scared.

"Depends if Gia chooses to bite your lip or not." I slapped my fathers arm lightly.

Draco quickly caught on and looked beyond happy as where I was very skeptical.

My father left the room so it wouldn't be too awkward, thankfully.
I leaned down and hovered over the boy, our faces only inches apart.

"You don't have to do this you know." He spoke.

"If I don't you'll die Malfoy."

"Then let me." I narrowed my brows at him.

Our eyes got lost into one anothers as we stood in slience for a couple seconds before his face leaned closer to mine.

I took a deep breath and did the same, our lips slowly coming in contacts as we kissed.

His soft yet chapped lips smacked against my own, the warmness of his face radiating on mine.

He pulled back as he relaxed himself back on his bed as where I stayed over him.

I stood back up to my full hight whilst looking down at him.

"Draco? Where are we?"

________________________________________

Hey guys/girls/theys !!

I don't have much to say today but I would love to know yalls opinion on the story so far and if you have any questions let me know.

Also, thank you all for the support so far I really do appreciate every single one of yall. You guys keep me going.

I hope you all had a great day!

And of course, I love you all so much <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.1K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
4.9K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
2.9K 165 45
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. Little does she know, she is the daughter of the...