Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Who do I choose?!....

1.3K 107 53
By Sidneetartistic

*After School*

Sidd: ( I texted Richu to come meet me at the playground near the fountain *cuz thats where most things happen* and she must be here in a few minutes)

Richu: (I run down the stairs as I'm quite excited about what Sidd's gonna tell me. I bet its an apology or something like a bouquet of flowers...aw I love him and I found out that I don't have detention..I bet it's because of him. And tomorrow we're going to Punjab!!!!!)

Sidd: (Richu stands in front of me) Um..hi!

Richu: Hi..so why did you call me?

Sidd: oh ya uh..*closes his eyes* A..Iwannabreakupwithyou.

Richu: What?!

Sidd: (more clearly and confidently with his eyes open) I want to break up with you Richu. We just can't be together.

Richu: (tears start falling from my eyes) Sidd I know you're going through a lot but that doesn't mean that you just break our relationship! You still love me.

Sidd: No I don't love you!

Richu: (Anger taking over her sadness) You know what! You are the same stupid guy who can cheat any girl just for love! You just proposed me for relationship not because you love me! (Storms away)

Sidd: I don't care its your loss not mine.

Richu: I don't care you can live with the guilt all your life. You broke the heart of an honest,and pure souled girl.

Sidd: Honest my foot! Haaaaaathu!

Richu: (just runs away)

________________________________

*the next day at the airport*

Vaishu: Avu you seem quite happy today! Whats the good news.

Avu: (a large smile pastered on her face since morning) I'm sitting next to Sidd on the flight! Eeeeeeek!

Vaishu: (puts her hand on Avu's shoulder and stares at her seriously) Avu you know he's taken then why are you acting as if you're sitting next to him for marriage?

Avu: Ew Vaishu!! Be happy with Abhi bhaiya.no no I mean jijuuu!

Vaishu: Shut up and tell me why you're so happy!

Avu: (laughing) Sidd broke up with Richu!

Vaishu: (a large smile on her face) OMG OMG yasssssss! Woohoooooo!

Avu: I told you!

Teacher: Everyone line up for baggage check in!

Abhi: (runs to Vaishu while his suitcase rolls behind him making noise) Vaishuuu!

Avu: jiju aa gaya!

Abhi: ha and teri shaadi pakki ho gayi! (High fives Vaishu)

Avu: Kya?! Konsi shaadi!

Vaishu: Abe yaar teri aur us bandar ke bacche ka shaadi!

Avu: Oh shut up! We're just friends and I don't want to ruin that. I'm getting over him.

Abhi: (sarcastically) Ya suree

Sidd: (runs up to Avu) Nakchadiii!

Avu: What bandar ke bacheeeee!

Sidd: (pulls her cheeks) Aaj 2kilo makeup nahi lagayi..

Avu: Ohh aur tu aaj nahake aayi! Its a miracle!

Sidd: Hat! Tere jaise nahi hu mai!

Vaishu: Yaar jab dekho toh jhagadte rehte hai!

Abhi: Chod de Vaishu

Avu,Sidd: Hume chodker jaha tum jaoge bada pachtaoge bada pachtaoge

Jaanu: (hugs Avu) Bachiiii how are you hn?

Avu: yeh zyada fikar na jiju ko dikha! (pulls her cheeks and turns her to face Faisu) he's staring..

*They finished baggage check got starbucks and all the students were waiting to board the flight in front of the gate*

Teacher: (looks from Richu to Sidd and back to Richu) Now. For this trip I'm giving some strict rules! (holds out all their airplane tickets) I will pass you the tickets but you will sit only where I assign you to. For this trip Girls with Girls and Boys with boys! (glares at Avu who stamps her feet)

Avu: (Is chudail ko abhi hi asli roop dikhani thi! *few gaaliyas race through her mind but she resists from screaming it at the teachers face* m..uh..meri na kismat hi kharab hai!)

Principle: (tells that teacher to go and that he will address them their seats) So first Jannat - Arishfa, Abhishek - Jaijeet............

(Everyone gets sorted out and at the end three people are left)

Principle: There are three adjacent seats left and three people but all of them are not girls or boys. So I think two girls and a boy can sit together for a few hours right??

Sidd: (I sip onto my coffee and look up at what the principle said) Who are the three people may I ask?

Avu: (looks up from her phone) Hey don't forget me okay!

Principle: Avneet no one forgot you and the last three people are Avneet, Siddharth and......um...yes Ritika!

Sidd: Wat di Phuk!

Principle: Siddharth what did you say?

Avu: (whispers so that almost no one can hear) Abe behre! Aage toh galat log ko galat jagah pe bitha deta hai aur phir sunai bhi nahi deta!

Ritika: Sir nothing...a..Siddharth said nothing. And we are okay with our seating arrangement.

*Principle leaves*

Sidd: You mean you are okay!

Richu: Siddharth whats your problem! We are not in any relationship and I'm not even sitting next to you! Avneet can sit next to you!

Avu: Hey hey wait a min! I'm not sitting next to you!

Sidd: I'm not sitting next to you either!

Richu: I dont care where you sit or you dont. Thats your problem!

Avu: Ya cuz you only make problems not fix them.

Richu: Well then I didn't tell the principle to make three of us sit together! So I didn't make the problem! And right now you are!

Avu: you know what! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

Richu:Avneet just calm down okay. Its not my fault neither is it yours and if you want you can switch your seat with someone.

Avu: Y..YOU IDIOT...Why should I change(Sidd pulls her away)

Sidd: Avu just calm down..its not her fault this time!

Avu: Siddharth can you just explain me if you actually broke up with Richu or not?

Sidd: We broke up okay! You believe me right.

Avu: They why are you sticking up for her like that?

Sidd: I'm not sticking up for her! Its just that...she's not wrong!

Avu: Ok then go sit with her only in the flight! (stomps away)

Sidd: Kaha phas gayii!

(They board the plane and Avneet sits in the middle, Sidd to her right and Richu to her left)

Avu: (I take out my phone and open alt balaji to watch bang baang)

Richu: (I take out my Economics book and start studying the syllabus for my boards)

Sidd: (kya yaar. Ab maharani ko mujhe hi manana padega!) Avu!...

Avu: (squeeling) Faisuuuuu aaj toh mai pakki Jaanu ko bata dungi!

Sidd: What?!....Nakchadi! Can you hear meeee? Pehle se andhe toh ho hi, insaan hun par bandar bulate rehte ho aur ab behre bhi ho gaye??!

Avu: (whisper screams to the other aisle at Faisu) Yaar mujhe Ruhi se milni hai!

Sidd: nakchadi ki bachi dal dal kachi, aaj tujhe naye kaan nahi dilaye na toh mera naam bhi Siddharth nahi hai!

Richu: (waves her hand in front of Avu as she stares onto the other side for Faisu's answer) Can you please keep the volume of your voice low??!

Avu: kya?

Richu: Aawaz kam karo!

Avu: Kya?! Dimaag kharaab karo?!

Richu: Dimaag kharab go gaya hai kya? Stop screaming and thoda (points at her mouth) paani peelo!

Avu: What? Ghoda khareed lo?!

Richu: Abe akal ki dushman..headphones utaaro

Avu: ab ghode pe sawaaro..yaar mere paas ghoda nahi hai.

Richu: tu behra hai kya?

Avu: Ha mera dil bohot gehra hai.

Richu: bachpan me kabhi girke mathe pe lag gayi thi kya?

Avu: teri bhabhi gutter me gir gayi thi kya?!

Richu: (to herself) bhaag le bachi

Avu: kya..tu shaadi se bhaag gayi! Yaar aese nahi karte!

Sidd: (laughing his head off and then removes Avu's headphones)

Richu: (starts laughing)

Avu: (laughs) wait..tu sach me shaadi se bhag gayi?

Richu: Nope I'm planning Bachelorette for life!

Sidd: Ok.

(Richu goes back to studying)

Sidd: Nakchadi! Yaar I'm sorry okay, just talk to me!

Avu: Why?! Who do I look like to you hn! Go talk to Richu!

Sidd: Waise toh tu ek dum jangli billi dikhti hai. And I love animals...

Avu: So you love me?

Sidd: well..I like pet animals and not jangli animals.

Avu: Fu*k off! (covers her face with those airplane blankets)

Sidd: (taps her shoulder through the blanket) come on yaar. I'm your best friend na!

Avu: (from under the blanket) I don't care. You're best friend is Richu right..so go tell her all this!

Sidd: (taps her shoulder)

Avu: Stop that

Sidd: (slides his left hand around her waist and squeezes into her)

Avu: Bandar stop that! Your hands are cold and your fat ass will take up all my space!

Sidd: First of all I'm not fat and second, I'm not moving anywhere!

Avu: (the seatbelt sign goes off so she removes her seatbelt and gets up)ughh.. Fine! (walks away to the washroom)

Sidd: (to himself) Bachi tu toh waise bhi single hi rahegi aur ab tera best friend bhi tujhe chodke chala jaega..

Avu: (comes back from the washroom) Siddharth get out of my spot!

Sidd: NO!

Avu: (tries pushing him when he pulls her onto his lap) Fu*k..

Sidd: (Avu removes her shoes and turns around to face him still on his lap and wraps her legs around his torso) You look beautiful.

Avu: I already knew that.

Sidd: Ateast pretend to blush?!! Ladkiyan marte hai mere liye!

Avu: Well I don't!

Sidd: (Covers the blanket over their heads and legs)*in a husky voice* Then why are you on me like this??

Avu: (goes close to his ears) cuz I'm bold unlike you..

Sidd: (holds her face in his hands) You usually be bold with the people you love like your boyfriend or your husband..so..

Avu: (slowly removes his hands from her face) well you're none of those so I may as well 'stop' being bold. (taking her feet off when Sidd pulls her closer onto him)

Sidd: You can make me one of those you know...but lets go slow.

Avu: Complete my sentence then okay?....with whatever comes into your mind first..

Sidd: (makes her look straight into his eyes) ok..Say them and I'm guessing its three words.

Avu: I

Sidd: Love

Avu: You

Sidd: ( I love Avu...) I love you to...(Avu puts her lips on mine and I'm unsure of what to do...bro that was unexpected and it's my first and she.....she lets go and pouts at me...cute)

Avu: Siddharth Nigam I knew it...I just knew it!...pyaar me zero..no ones hero and mein chahti hun ki tum gutter me giro!

Sidd: (I put my hand into her hair and pull her face close to mine) You know..you are really turning me on ( I smash my lips onto hers and kiss her. She responds back and we kiss two minutes straight and then let go out of breath) I love you! (I put my arms around her and pull her close into me in a hug)

Avu: (punches his chest even through the hug) Fuck you idiot. You just sucked all the air out me!

Sidd: Hayeee Nakchadiiiii! You wanna do it again!

Avu: Haww trying to be bold hn!!!! But no one's bolder than me! ( kisses him and after a while when he doesnt let go she bites his tongue)

Sidd: (lets go in the sudden pinch) Fu*k girl!

Avu: ( starts laughing like a maniac) told you I'm bold!

Sidd: ( I hear someone asking we want food and I put my head out of the blanket and make sure I look fat enough to hide Avu) Um...Ya I want the non veg menu please.

Air Hostess: (leaves one lunch tray on his table and walks away.)

Sidd: (opens the blanket and lets Avu out)

Avu: (I felt like screaming at him so much but when I saw his face I started laughing) Bandar..phaha..ke bacheee

Sidd: Nakchadi ki bachiiii. Why are you laughing?!!!...fuck...don't tell me all of this was a joke and you just kissed me for fun...

(A/N: Dear readers you know that I'm wicked. So think about all the possibilities!!)

Avu: (still laughs and then pecks his lips) Aaj tune do kilo makeup lagake aayi hai!

Sidd: (rubs his hand on his face and sees it to find it red) wait...the last time I saw you you didn't have makeup at the airport!

Avu: Went to the washroom and put on red lipstick.

Sidd: Chii yaar (pretends to sob like those bahu in the serials) ab mai sabko apna shakal kaise dikhaungi??

Avu: Toh mat dikha na! Waise bhi toh tera shakal koi dekhne nahi wala...

Sidd: Now get off me and sit on your on place meri maharani ji!

Avu: Ha ha! Mujhe na koi shok nahi hai tere pe baithne ka hn!

Sidd: Back to being jangli billi again!

Avu: Say whatever you want but you still love this jangli billi!

__________________________________________________________________________

Vomment guyssssss

This must be ur favorite chapter...right??! If not then comment which one is!

Sry fur di late up^^ date (24/02/2021)

2206 wordsssss

Wating for 🤫🤫 featuring Siddharth Nigam and RItika Badiani (Btw I don't hate Ritika even though I added her like a villain in my story!)

Waiting for 26th february like 😎😎😂😂🤣😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
131K 8.2K 55
what happens when a social media influencer and also a sister of the top business man falls in love with her bodyguard who is hiding his original ide...
157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
24.2K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...