Our Flor

Por Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... M谩s

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
鈿狅笍Sequel鈿狅笍

Him and I : part 2

5.1K 119 18
Por Cely-124

Lucas POV:
I lay in bed with my ladybug my face inhaling her lavender scented smell.While she rubs my hair in her hands .I lay there enjoying her hands in my hair.I can't seem to think the thought of her lying to me again is a possibility.

"Elanora please don't lie to me again , promise you won't ever" I say staring at her vulnerable.I look as her beautiful honey colored eyes fill with guilt.

"I promise you Lucas I will never do it again" Elanora says truthfully .She puts my head back in her neck i kiss it lightly.Goosebumps appear on her skin slightly making me kiss it again for teasing.I haven't flirt with her in a long time .I haven't since Maurizio's death.I hate him for leaving us to early.

"Please don't okay"i say in a more sternly way.
She tucks me more in the blanket making sure it's above our bodies.She hugs me tighter if that's possible.She says our phrase we made together.

"Till death do us apart my Lucas"she whispers to me as I sleep in my ladybugs arms.
She kisses my forehead softly.I sleep peacefully with my ladybug with me.

The next morning:

I woke up early today it's 7:46 .I lay there admiring how beautiful my ladybug is.Her beautiful freckles on her cheeks making her seem innocent but she's far from being innocent.I bring my hand to slowly stroke her cheek softly .

Gosh I love her so much.Even tho sometimes she can be a pain in my ass.Shes everything I got and hoping she will be everything I get in the future .I start to get bored so I decide to wake her up .I start poking her face smiling ear to ear as she scrunches her nose cutely.Aww shes so cute.I continue poking her face until I see her open one eye lid lazily and then hugging my waist tighter .Her face more in my neck inhaling my wood scented smell.I chuckle softly.I put my hands on her waist slightly pulling her night gown up showcasing her smooth skin.I grab her waist tightly .

She then slaps my hand away making me smile I haven't touched her since Maurizio I respected there relationship that didn't mean I would touch her purposely to piss off Maurizio who would always say
"She's mine back off".

I have to admit Elanora has the best body I've seen she has beautiful curves .She has an incredible body she always likes hiding it tho.She has a body to kill for.Ive always used to be touchy with her she wouldn't mind it .I think she actually enjoyed my touch but she doesn't want to admit it tho.Theres always been a sexual tension between us we've never really talked about it but it's there.

"What I've seen you naked before"I say looking down at her .She looks up from my neck and slaps my chest hard while glaring at me .

"Lucas that was like 5 years ago"she says glaring daggers at me.That is true I've only seen her once in a bikini since eight grade.That black satin bikini showcased all her curves,her boobs,and her nice plump ass.I remember that day clearly I made sure to be touchy since that day.It all started that day.

"Ohh yeah I forgot you kinda outgrew"I say dozing off imagining her in that black bikini.Gosh these thoughts are gonna kill me one day. Gosh I'm still worried about her health.

"Get up we have school like in 30 min" i say getting out of her bed .Suddenly the thought of Maurizio's death comes to me.Making me tense at the thought .Elanora never told me what happened between them that day.I only remember her coming to me crying her heart out but never saying anything.After that we got the news of Maurizio's death making her cry her soul out to me.I think something happened but she doesn't want to say anything.It had to be bad if she cried her soul to me.I haven't really talked to any guys since Maurizio's death.He was my male best friend.We were the three musketeers.

I feel Elanoras hands on my shoulders making me calm.

"What's wrong"she asks knowing something's up

"Nothing ladybug get ready"I say and with that I walk away with Maurizio's death stuck on my mind.

I walk back to my room which is right beside hers.I pace around the room why did he leave.Gosh I hate him for leaving us.He was so young to I still can't believe he's dead.That little fucker left me .Uhh I just wish he was here with me with Elanora.I know Elanora still misses him but there something she doesn't want to say. I was interrupted by my pacing when I see a frantic Esteban and Romano come in my room.I look at them questionably.

"Whats wrong"i ask looking at there frantic faces

"We think we may have a lead on the rapist  of Elanora"Esteban says looking directly into my eyes

"What is it"I say sternly,getting irritated by there silence

"Its a fucking don of Mexico"Romano mutters looking worried.Ohhh fuck this just got real a don it's a fucking don.I don't give to 2 shits I'm gonna kill his oldass.

"Who is it"I ask through gritted teeth

"Samuel Cortez"Esteban says his fist clenching and unclenching.Fuck I'm gonna kill that bastard.I fucking worked for him Ohh god I worked for the rapist of Elanora.I feel disgusted with myself.

"Fuck you guys know right"I say looking down guilty

"Yeah will come up with a plan and Lucas you didn't know so don't feel guilty"Romano mutters looking at me .But it's to late I feel like shit ,I don't think I can see her with out thinking that I was involved with that mother fucker.I worked for him I did street races, I did fights , and I even killed for that son of bitch.God damn I'm gonna kill that little bastard.

Fuck, I see Esteban still in my room.

"What is it Esteban"I say clearly pissed off .Ohh fuck he didn't do anything fuck I just can't believe I worked for that bastard.I even made Elanora work for him a couple times.Oh god how do I tell her she worked for her rapists.

"Sorry I'm just—

"Yeah I get it well I'm actually leaving with papa for a fight"he says ,why is he telling me this .
I raise my eyebrows in confusion

"Ohh I just wanted to ask if you wanted to accompany me"he says shrugging his shoulders

"No I'm good"I say giving him a nod
I change into the stupid uniform I have to wear.I fix my hair not really trying.Im not in a mood today.
I walk out and see Romano standing there is he waiting for me or what.

"Hey so you can't tell Elanora just yet"Romano mutters as I close my bedroom door.I stare at him crazily.We have to tell Elanora she hates it when people lie.

"We have to tell her"I say in duhh tone.I start walking away from him only for him to follow me .

"No papas gonna tell her"he says whispering softly as we make our way to the dining room.

"Whatever just tell her"I say walking in the dinning room.I eat breakfast which consisted of pancakes and bacon.I sit there silently thinking of all the shit that's about to go down .Fuck why now just when she's happy the world seems to take that away.I need to see that bastard.I'm gonna kill him .I clench my fists together.

I make my way towards the garage .I get on my beautiful motorcycle.I put the helmet on , waiting for the twins to exit the garage.

We make our way to school .I turn beside me and see Elanora admiring her surroundings in aww.I can't but feel guilty.We make our way towards the parking lot parking in the very back.

"Let's go ladybug"I say as I side hug Elanora who only grins ear to ear.

We walk in through the main door going our separate ways to our lockers.My lockers not far from Elanoras it's in hallway B. I see my locker come into view i immediately sprint to it hoping Elanora didn't leave without a good bye.I basically sprint to hallway A where Elanora is.I see she's talking to Romano.

I walk towards her trying to gain my breathing under control .

"Lucas calm down"she says as I get near her she nudges my rib softly.

"Sorry I thought you left without saying goodbye"I say giving her my puppy eyes that always seem to melt her in.I see she instantly melts at my puppy eyes.She then puts her arms around my waist hugging me like life depended on it .I put my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me .I inhale her lavender scented smell that always seems to calm me down.I feel she detaches from me ,I stare at her beautiful honey colored eyes that hypnotize me at the moment.

I then see Lorenzo coming our way ,he must really like Elanora.But who doesn't like Elanora .I think she likes him as well.I clench my jaw as I see there little flirting.I glare at them with Romano who's ready to kill anyone on sight.

I suddenly remember everything that happened earlier.I clench my jaw as I know Elanora is clueless we know her rapist.Shes gonna be pissed we didn't tell her earlier.I turn away ready to walk away I can't see her eyes and lie straight to her face.I start walking away when Elanora stops me midway.

"Lucas"I hear her soft voice call out

"What do you want Elanora"I say harshly through gritted teeth.I didn't mean to be rude but I can't see her face right now with out feeling guilty.

"Nothing goodbye Lucas"she says sadly I can't but feel guilty.I quickly turn around to apologize but I see her walking figure walking away fast as possible.

I quickly walk away I decide to ditch this stupid school.I walk to my motorcycle obviously pissed off.
I drive around not knowing where I'm going.I drive and drive for what feels like hours I stop when I hear my phone ring.I pitch my phone and see it's Vince he's probably pissed I ditched.

Phone call:
Vince:hey I need you to go to the house I just got a threat Lucas go home now
Me:who
Vince:just go home now Lucas
Me:yeah I'll be there don't worry
Vince:I'm serious Lucas I think it's the...

I'm suddenly cut off the phone call when I'm hit by a heavy object on my head.I feel blood drip down my eyes.My vision starts to go very blurry.But before I pass out i see brown orbs I've seen seen before

"E—

Is all I manage to say before I'm suddenly knocked out for good.

Who do you think it is?
Thank you to everyone who's reading my book.
Enjoy 😊

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

3.5K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
986K 31.4K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
75.8K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...