Mine and Mine only.... [[Drea...

By Ash_Lycan

While on stream the guys decide to do a small Q&A. It all started as jokes and fun but after certain question... More

⚠️Aclarations Important!⚠️
Q&A Stream
The Random Good Idea
The day they all meet
Ohhhhh no...
Them
Mall Shenanigans
Comfort
A deal is a deal
Flirting Stream?
Are those my clothes?
Stuck in Heat - Sunday
Suck in Heat - Monday
A./N. Please read guys
Stuck in Heat - Tuesday

A/N IMPORTANT!!!!

2.5K 55 21
By Ash_Lycan

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! First, sorry that this isn't a chapter but I promise it's an announcement worthy of reading!

I decided I wanted to do something I've never thought I would do, I appreciate every one of you all and really appreciate the love you have been giving this book.

So, I made a discord server!!!

I wanted to be able to interact w/ all of you a little more instead of just in the comments and I figured this would be the most convenient way!

Just gonna say I don't even know how to use discord so a fellow reader & friend is my second in command & will be helping me out.

BUT ANYWAYS! I discovered that if I put the link here it's not going to work so the link to join the discord is in my pf!

All you guys gotta do when you join to let us know that you joined using the link in my pf amd let us know ur pronouns so we can assign them to you!

There is also the special privilege to have a small look behind the scenes & get little spoilers of what's coming next!

We'll be waiting for all of those of you who want to join!!!

Stay Dreamy!!!🌙💕🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 10.4K 16
Dream and George are just vibing on minecraft with voice chat when someone interrupts George. George 'mutes' his mic but unknowingly misclicks, allow...
18.2K 137 36
Started 11/4/2021 Completed 31/10/2021 Weather it killing kids or screwing in a church dream and george love eachother. So i hope i can share the stu...
3.6K 108 20
ˋ°•*⁀➷ "Need anything else? Any dragons around here need slaying?" "No! Thank you!" "Who are you? Hey! Who are you?" ˋ°•*⁀➷ IN WHICH dream finds hims...
319K 6K 50
It all started with a donation to my stream.. "Tommyinnit?" I said confused ... "WELL THANK YOU TOMMYINNIT FOR THE DONO!" I exclaimed ---------- Hel...