TIFFIN 2

By Afterstan67

This is the sequel to TIFFIN. Two worlds collide. Kristina only wanted one thing: To get through college wi... More

Prologue 💔
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105- Bonus Chapter

10

608 15 8
By Afterstan67

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great morning (: this was definitely an interesting chapter to write. That's all I have to say 😏
_________________________________________

When I opened my eyes, I saw the sun filtering through my glass window. Crap. Had I overslept?

Looking over at the electric clock, I saw that it was eight. Oh no! I really had slept in. 

I tried to roll off the side of the bed, intending to check my phone, but I was held in place by something.

Turning over I saw that Hero was still lying shirtless, holding me in the crook of his arm.

He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him. This was the first time I really saw him like this. 

Taking ahold of his arm, I slowly lifted it off me, falling onto the floor. I recoiled when his arm hit the comforter, but relaxed when I saw he didn't stir.

Blowing a breath out of the side of my mouth, I quickly snatched my phone. 

As expected, I had an email from Tawnee that had been sent just a bit after Hero had come over the night before.

TAWNEE HORAN
_________________________________________
I'll fax you your set schedule, but for the rest of the week, I'm going to have you coming in at nine sharp. I hope you have a good rest of your night. 
_________________________________________
T. Horan, Horan Enterprises Inc.

I was beyond relieved that I had an hour to get ready. Taking one last look at Hero, I gathered my favorite white dress and hurried into the shower.

As I lathered myself, I had a million things running through my mind. First, I had Hero to worry about.

It didn't escape me that there was a chance Cole would be down at the front desk. 

I didn't want any drama between the two of them.

Granted, I probably already started something, having gone to dinner with Cole, but I didn't think Hero and I would end up spending the night together either.

Well, we did more than spend the night together. 

I flushed, thinking back to all the things he did to me.

It brought out a carnal side of me I never knew I had. The way he possessed me and hit every live wire left me weak and wanton for his every touch. I knew for an absolute fact that no one in this world could make me feel the way he did.

It always left me wanting more. 

I didn't want to be the girl that he was constantly hooking up with. In that instance, I was no better than Kylie.

I didn't want to be known as the girl that Hero was dating. I wanted to be the girl that he announced was his girlfriend, to every friend and family member.

Could he do that? 

As soon as I'd finished and shut off the water, I allowed myself to pause a moment. Hero must have worked me to exhaustion. I already felt out of breath.

Wrapping a towel around my hair, I thought about what month it was.

It had been three months, hadn't it?

Yes. The next semester was nearly here. 

If three months ago was the end of September, then I was...

Wait-

At this very moment, I didn't care if Hero was asleep. I flung the bathroom door against the drywall, rushing out towards my packed boxes.

I began tossing out each individual piece of clothing and toiletry in a rush.

No, this couldn't be.

I tightened the towel around my torso as my fingers brushed across my package of tampons. It had been three months and not once had I needed to use one of these. 

Hero now stirred, sitting up on the bed, with the sheets wrapped around him. 

"Kristina... what are you doing...?" he rubbed his eyes. 

When I didn't answer, he seemed to have adjusted to the light. He made his way over, looking quite attractive in his black jeans. 

"What's wrong?" He demanded. 

I now stood up to meet his eyes. 

"Hero, what's today's date?"

He ran a hand through his thick locks that now resembled a haystack. 

"I don't know, I'd say it's the start of January. Why?"

That was the answer I needed.

This couldn't be.

Actually, it can. You were the idiot that didn't use protection. 

How could I have been so dumb?

Had I really been that taken with Hero and in the moment, that it slipped my mind that he needed a condom? 

In all the times he and I were sexually active, not once had I thought about protecting myself.

Now that I thought about it, I didn't even think about going on birth control.

Of course, it had been brought up a time or two, but I never went through with it. 

I couldn't possibly be pregnant.

It was impossible.

It was too soon.

I already knew if Hero thought that was the case, he'd lose it. I couldn't let him know. 

"Kristina!" Hero exclaimed through my hazy state. "Would you say something? You're freaking me out-you look as pale as a ghost right now."

I pulled myself out of my reverie, forcing a somewhat neutral expression on my face.

"Everything is perfect," I replied with a crack in my voice. "I'm just in a hurry this morning- do you think you could give me a ride to the pharmacy?" 

"Of course," Hero's expression softened. "What for?" 

"Just some lotion," I quickly lied, "You know, some girl stuff. TMI. You wouldn't want to know." 

Hero laughed, despite how I felt inside. 

"You're right. We'll head over once you're dressed. I'll be damned if anyone's going to be gawking at your naked body." 

I pondered on his response as I fingered my white dress. Before I turned towards the bathroom, I knew I had something to get off my chest. 

"Hero?" 

"Yes?" 

I took a deep breath. "Are we really doing this? If we're going to be a thing again, I need to be sure of one thing." 

Hero stepped forward, hope burning bright in his eyes. 

"Anything." 

I bit my lip. "I know you're not one for labels, but... I don't want to be like every other girl." 

Hero huffed. "What? You're not-!" 

"Then prove it. I want everyone to know I'm yours. I want to be your girlfriend. More than that, I want to hear you say it."

Hero went silent, scaring me. What if this wasn't something he could commit to? 

"You know it's not something I'm used to," he began, "but I'll try. For you."

I smiled as I closed the bathroom door.

A few moments later I made my way to the sink, straightening my hair. Unlike the rush I had the morning prior, I had ample time to make sure I appeared clean and professional. 

Now that I looked at my appearance in the mirror, I seemed more sure of myself. With a bit of light concealer and mascara I felt less raggedy. 

My white dress was fairly long. It went past my knees and had a gorgeous lace material that formed flowers. Now that I thought about it, I really did have a thing for flower print. 

I frowned as I stared at my bird tattoo on my arm. I would probably get written up for that but it wasn't on my top list of priorities. 

Once I stole some pocket change from the bottom of my boxes, we were out the door.

When we finally made it to a Walgreens, I rushed inside looking for the nearest feminine section. When I picked up the blue box, I frowned.

Today was not going to be my day. 

As I placed it on the counter, the cashier gave me a judgemental glance. 

"How old are you?" She asked as she rung it up. 

I narrowed my eyes already feeling pressured. 

"I'd rather not disclose that information." 

As she took my money, she snorted. 

"Have a good day, ma'am."

I tried to seem unfazed as Hero drove me to work, though I didn't do a good job at it.

I felt guilty; the entire drive, he was apologizing over how sorry he was and the possibility of moving back in together. 

I honestly was surprised he didn't try to liquidate the lease.

Could I move in already? 

Or did I need more time? 

I didn't know what to do. Right now I needed to find out what I was going to do if I was pregnant. 

I almost went crazy as I headed towards the reception bathrooms.

Three minutes. That was all it would take for me to know what was in store. 

As I finished and set the unfamiliar pink stick on the counter, I stared at the fluorescent screen.

So, pink or blue?

Lol.

Hope I didn't cause some of you a heart attack 💗

Love you all ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 579 52
"'Tessa, he's manipulating you. Still! He's abusive can't you see that?' Zed yells from across the room. I have a feeling this time he's right." What...
176K 8K 38
COMPLETED. MATURE CONTENT. ______________________________________ Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, model slash actor from London is set to portray the infamous H...
15.2K 1K 43
Have we ever wondered about people we meet in our life? Does everything that happens in our life happen because they are meant to happen or there is...
13.1K 819 25
Tessa Young has finally found the man of her dreams. The only catch? He's literally in her dreams. Every night Tessa dreams of the same perfect man...