TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

By YOONOJAM0126

A human heart has its own rhythm, its own melody. It sings of songs of pain and happiness but what people don... More

TRACK 1.
TRACK 2.
TRACK 3.
TRACK 4.
TRACK 5.
TRACK 6.
TRACK 7.
TRACK 8.
TRACK 9.
TRACK 10.
TRACK 11.
TRACK 12.
TRACK 13.
TRACK 14.
TRACK 15.
TRACK 16.
TRACK 17.
TRACK 18.
TRACK 19.
TRACK 20.
TRACK 21.
TRACK 22.
TRACK 23.
TRACK 24.
TRACK 25.
TRACK 26.
TRACK 27.
TRACK 28.
TRACK 29.
TRACK 30.
TRACK 31.
TRACK 32.
TRACK 33.
TRACK 34.
TRACK 35.
TRACK 36.
TRACK 37.
TRACK 38.
TRACK 39.
TRACK 40.
TRACK 41.
TRACK 42.
TRACK 43.
TRACK 45. [END]

TRACK 44.

1K 47 0
By YOONOJAM0126

NO ONE'S POV

This perfect life just passes by her, Jeongyeon closes her eyes and she's already married to Mina. She starts her day by waking up to peaceful mornings with Mina. It's tranquil like everything was going smooth until she realizes something was missing, someone.

Mio is not part of this perfect dream.

It was perfect it's kinda tempting, it's like she wanted to live in this dream forever. It was a perfect dream she always wanted before but it's not the one she wants anymore. She doesn't want those peaceful mornings anymore. She wants the chaotic one where Mio wakes her up early in the morning because the girl wants pancakes. She doesn't want a day with just her and Mina, she wants a life where she has both Mina and Mio.

Jeongyeon doesn't want to dream anymore all she wants now is to wake up from this peaceful sleep. She wants to see their faces, hear those laughs, and held them in her arms. She wants to go back to where Mina and Mio are. This time she doesn't want to just give up and accept what destiny made for her, for them.

This time she wants to define all odds.

*GASPED*

Mina was woken up by the sound of someone's heavy breathing. Jeongyeon has finally woken up.

[FLASHBACK]

"Mina?"

Seeing the cold expression on her fathers' face, Mina hurriedly got up and walked towards him.

MN : "Dad? What happened? Is everything okay?"

OM : "Jeong.."

MN : "What?! What happened to her?!" She started crying.

OM : "Jeong.... She's....... She's fine."

Mina couldn't even think of a word to tell her father. She wants to punch him right now but her knees have finally given up on her.

OM : "Haha mianhe, it was Jeongyeon's request, I couldn't say no. Stop crying, she's okay now. We're gonna take her back to her room after a final check but it'll probably take a while before she wakes up."

MN : "I hate you."

OM : "I know, I know but do you really want me to say no to my future daughter-in-law? Wait here, I'll be back with your wife." He said helping Mina sit.

MN : "Uhmmm dad?"

OM : "Yes?"

MN : "Thank you, thank you for bringing her back to us."

OM : "Aniyo, you should be thanking her for coming back." He smiled at her. "I'll see you in a minute."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Jeongyeon gasped for air, she was in a state of shock. She blinked rapidly, her heart was going crazy, it was burning as if it was about to explode.

"Jeong your okay, your fine now."

"Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... Breathe out..."

Unconsciously she follows this soothing voice, the fire in her heart has subsided. When she finally calmed down she finds Mina caressing her cheeks, she looked around and found everyone. The girls, her family, and of course Mio.

And for the first time in a while, her friends and family have finally seen Jeongyeon crying. They're all relieved.

CY : "I guess you took my advice." The smaller girl breaks the silence.

DH : "She probably wants to hit you so bad."

Soon after the older Myoui walked inside the room.

NY : "We should go, it's getting crowded here."

JH : "We'll be back tomorrow, if you need anything give us a call."

Jeongyeon nodded back, Mina stood up she was thinking of walking the girls downstairs but Jeongyeon grabbed her hand.

MN : "I'll be back Jeong."

SY (Seungyeon) : "Gwenchana I'll take them downstairs, you stay here with her."

MN : "Thank you unnie."

SY : "Mio, want to get Ice cream with Imo? (TR : Aunt)"

MI : "Hai!"

When the girls left Mina's father started to tell Jeongyeon how successful was the surgery.

OM : "As you can see you've spent a day sleeping but the surgery was a 100% success Jeongyeon, it'll take a while to make a full recovery but you can assure there's nothing to worry about. Mina, you have to take it easy on her okay?"

MN : "Arraso."

OM : "As for....."

Mina noticed how Jeongyeon's been looking at her since the girls left. She sure the girl is not even listening to what her father is saying. She's sure a little more seconds of this and she'll melt like Ice cream.

OM : "Mina can you tell your mom If I finish my paper works today, I'll go home by tomorrow."

OM : "Mina?"

OM : "Mina???"

Mina looked at her father with her face all red.

MN : "What?"

OM : "I said if you could tell your mom I might be home tomorrow."

MN : "Arraso."

OM : "Then, I'm going. Jeong if you get a little better come visit your in-laws."

MN : "Dad!"

OM : "Hahaha arraso, then I'm going."

JY : "Gomawo."

OY : "We're gonna go and check when we can take Jeong home." The older Yoo smiled at them. "You too catch up."

-

MN : "What were you thinking staring too much?" She said and cupped Jeongyeon's cheeks.

JY : "You're beautiful Michan."

MN : "Dork, did you bump your head or something?"

JY : "I had a dream and it felt like an eternity."

Mina sits back she watches as the girl stares at the ceiling of this room.

JY : "It was perfect, I didn't have any hole in my heart. There wasn't a reason to leave you and..... And we got married, shared a happy life. It was nothing but perfection.

But the more I stayed there the more it feels incomplete. I thought if it's just you and me, I'll be contended, that it's the only thing that would matter. I love you, I love you so bad but it wasn't enough for me to stay in a place that only has me and you, mianhe. I thought everything was perfect until I realized that nobody is waking me up early in the morning for pancakes, that there's no one to carry after a long day at school. When I realized Mio wasn't there I knew that the dream I've always wished for is nothing but a nightmare.

How could I live a life without that kid? I thought you and I were perfect, who knew we could be better? So is it wrong if I tell you I woke up because of Mio? That when I realized she's not there I wanted to come back soon?" She looked at the Japanese.

This is the warmest thing that Mina has heard today, how can she be so lucky to find someone who loves her daughter like she's her own?

MN : "Pabo.... That's more than okay, whether it's me or Mio you came back for, I'm glad. The important thing is you came back to us Jeong. Now you don't have to be scared of what tomorrow brings. You and Mio can play as much as you want, and we can grow old together. I love you, welcome home Jeong-chan." She said pressing her forehead against the taller girl.

And though the two of them were smiling the tears was unstoppable. The emotion just came all at once, after a long time of running away,

Jeongyeon has finally found her reason to stay.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 755 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...
5.5K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
123K 5.6K 40
Is it possible to find yourself in someone you never knew existed? Two strangers and a faithful encounter.
37.8K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.