strawberries and cigarettes (...

By xxalwayssofia

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles live in a frat house. More

Prologue
Part 1: One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Part 2: Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Part 3: Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Epilogue
A/N
New fic!!

Six

4.6K 161 234
By xxalwayssofia

Louis' POV:

Time is a very controversial topic. What even is time? Is time even real? Time is just something decided upon and made by humans. And everybody knows that humans suck. So, what if humans decided the parameters and stuff of time as a conspiracy theory? Everything in this universe is related to a conspiracy. Like, you could google conspiracies on iPhones, and you'd probably find thousands of conspiracies about iPhones. So, the concept of time can totally be a conspiracy. Just food for thought; no big deal.

Okay, I'll stop. The point of all of this is that, the next week passed by really fast. Like, I have no idea what even opened. One minute it was Thursday, and I was having a perfectly good time eating my cheesecake with Harry, and then the next moment, it was Thursday once again. Like the week passed by so quickly. What even? It's confirmed; time is not real. It's all an illusion. I'm convinced; nobody can change my mind. 

Anyway, since it was Thursday again, Harry had a relaxed day again. So, you'd expect him to text me tons, right? But nope. He sent me maybe like two texts in the whole day. How rude and inconsiderate of him. And I tried calling him a bunch of times too, but he didn't pick up either. I figured that he probably wouldn't be at home. I mean, he could. He could be at home and be asleep, but I had a feeling that he wasn't.

So, on my way from my last class of the day, I decided to stop at the library. Just in case he was there. And guess what? He was there! My instincts work perfectly when it comes to Harry Styles. Once I checked into the library, I made my way to the upper floor, and to the back corner table specifically. Sure enough, Harry was there, surrounded by stacks of books. Ha. Nerd.

I flopped down onto the chair opposite to him, putting my bag on the spare chair. He jumped violently in his seat; ah, he had been concentrating on his books. He muttered when he saw me, "Jesus Fucking Christ, Louis. Don't scare me like that."

I gave him a sheepish smile, "Sorry, babe."

He sighed before going back to his books, "It's alright."

I spoke accusingly, "You didn't text me at all today. And today is supposed to be your off day."

He sighed as he looked up, "I'm sorry, Lou. I just found out that I have a psychology test tomorrow and the syllabus is huge. I barely know any of it."

I blinked at him, "You take psychology?"

He let out an exasperated sigh, "Yes, Louis. I take psychology."

I started, "Why even do you..."

Harry snapped at me, his eyes hard, "Not now, Louis. I'm sick and tired of you going on about how I take so many unnecessary classes. I know that, okay? I'm trying my best to fucking drop them."

I frowned, "I'm sorry, H. I don't mean to make you feel bad. I'm just worried about you."

All the fight left him with that one sentence, and he sighed, "I know. Ugh. Sorry. I'm just stressed."

I looked around at our surroundings, "Well, if you really want to prepare for tomorrow, why the fuck are you still here? You know you study better in your own room."

He jabbed his fingers at two books, "I need both of these books! And the stupid librarian doesn't let us check out more than one book at a time."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll check out the other one for you then."

His lips formed a pretty little 'o', "Oh. Right. You would do that for me?"

I scoffed as I stood up and got my bag, "Me and you both know that there are very few things I wouldn't do for you, H. Come on, already. What are you waiting for?"

He followed me down to the librarian's desk with his bag and the two books in his hands, "I know. Thank you, Lou."

I stopped to kiss his cheek once, "Of course."

He beamed at me before kissing me once properly. God, he's cute. And annoying, of course. We went ahead to check the two books out from the library and then headed back home. Harry stopped me a few yards away from our main door, "Are we going to enter together?"

Oh. I didn't think of that. I shrugged, "You go on ahead. I'll make a short trip to the grocery store and get a few sachets of coffee, which you'll probably need anyway.

I swear Harry literally blushed, "Okay. Thanks."

I grinned at him, "What's the blush for?"

He was quick to shake his head in denial, "Nothing. You just know me. That's um quite nice."

Aw. That's adorable. I rolled my eyes, "Of course, I know you. When you annoy someone as much as you annoy me, there's no doubt they'll get to know you, H."

He slipped his arms around my shoulders to give me a hug and kiss my head. Then he pushed me away, "Shoo. Go get me my coffee, you peasant. I'll see you in a bit."

I just jokingly flipped him off before starting to walk towards the grocery store. It took me about fifteen minutes to make a round trip to the store. I got some packets of instant coffee and tons of chips. Of course, I got chips. Chips are essential for mental stability. Junk food is the best thing ever. I love junk food. Honestly, the only reason I still kind of eat healthy is because I live with people who actually take the time to cook. If I lived alone, I'd probably be eating takeout or pizza or chips for every single meal.  It's a good thing I live with five other annoying people, I suppose.

Anyway, when I got home, most of the others were already there. Alaska told me that Liam had one late class, so he'll be home late. And Niall and Zayn, who had one class in common, had a test for that particular class tomorrow. So, there were busy studying. Alaska, who was a huge nerd too, by the way, was already done with all her homework and exam preparation, so she was free to do whatever she wants. 

So, she wanted to watch a bunch of movies and since I didn't have anything better to do, I decided to join her. The two of us spent the next couple hours watching movies. Then later, I helped her make dinner since everyone else was busy, and everyone came down to the kitchen to eat quickly. Harry and I argued openly, as usual, while the others sat there and rolled their eyes at us. Once that was done, everyone went back to their respective rooms. Once I was sure that everyone had shut their doors, I quickly made two coffees and got two bags of chips and went on ahead to Harry's room.

He sighed in relief when he noticed the coffee mugs in my hand, "Bless your soul. You have no idea how much I need that."

I put down a cup on his desk before sitting down on his bed, "I do know, actually. Hence, why I brought you the coffee. I also got you chips, since you're going to stay up. You get hungry late at night, yeah?"

Harry blinked at me a couple of times before throwing his arms around me, "Fuck off, you're too good to me."

I complained as I hugged him back, "Harry! You're going to make me spill my coffee."

He mumbled against my neck, "Don't care."

I pushed him off a little so I could put down my coffee mug somewhere. He pouted a little but once I put away the mug, he pulled me up to his lap so that I was straddling him across his chair. His arms remained around my waist to hold me in place as he spoke, "Why do you wanna drink coffee anyway? Shouldn't you be going to sleep?"

I shrugged, "Well I figured I'd stay up with you for a while. My classes don't start until after twelve tomorrow."

Harry looked like he was ready to cry tears of happiness at this point. He gives me too much credit, honestly. Anyone would do all of this, right? I'm just getting him coffee because he needs it to stay awake and study for his paper, and snacks because he gets hungry at night. Not that of a big deal. But apparently it was to him, because he pressed his face into my chest and tightened his arms around me, not saying anything.

I pressed a quick kiss to his head, "You okay?

He moved his head back a little so he could look at me, "Of course. I should probably get back to studying, though."

I hopped off his lap and picked up my coffee mug, "I'll be right here on your comfortable bed, scrolling through Instagram."

The dumbass just rolled his eyes fondly before turning back to his book and his warm mug of coffee.

***

A/N

Pls it means so much to me when somebody does thoughtful things like I remember what I need. Is adorable. Anyhoo, leave me commentssss. I do read all of them and it makes my day pls ;-;

Take care and y'all are valid asf <3

~Sofia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562 29 17
Louis Tomlinson isn't really a relationship kind of guy, casual hook ups work fine for him, that is until Harry Styles stumbles into his life and tur...
198K 7.8K 11
Louis had followed his boyfriend Dylan to Uni just to find out that the dickhead of a boyfriend cheated on him and probably had been for their entire...
2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
1.3K 40 8
Harry attends a Performing Arts course at college. The opportunity for a week long trip full of acting, singing and dancing sounds like a dream come...