Dressed as Protagonist's Moth...

By MTL_Tiasa

**NOT MINE** Written by Author: 开花不结果 (Kāihuā Bu Jiéguǒ) Warning: Google Web Translation! https://m.shubaow.n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41-45
46-50
56-60
61-62 (End)

51-55

2.6K 53 1
By MTL_Tiasa

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51. 051 Protection

    After eating the wild berries brought back by Wei Jianwei, He Xiaoyun remembered that this season, there were a lot of wild vegetables and wild mushrooms in the mountains, it was a pity not to go up the mountain, so in the afternoon he continued to go into the mountains to collect firewood, and she followed.

    Wei Jianwei's destination is still the forest on the top of the mountain, while He Xiaoyun is walking around the mountains and plains.

    There are several clusters of wild onions in a mountain field. When she squatted on the ground to dig, she heard footsteps behind her, thinking it was Wei Jianwei, and without turning her head, she said: Is it so soon?

    The people behind him didn't speak, but they got closer and closer. He Xiaoyun glanced back and immediately stood up vigilantly.

    The person here is a bastard from the Qingshuihe brigade. When he was young, he married a wife and was beaten by him after drinking. Now he is still a bachelor at the age of thirty or forty. He usually idles, doesn’t give birth, and drank some alcohol He went drunk everywhere, because there was a Hui character in his name, and the people on the team simply called him Lai Zihui.

    He Xiaoyun usually detours when he sees such a person, but she did not expect to meet him in the mountains today.

    But thinking that Wei Jianwei was nearby, he would come over as long as she shouted, she felt a lot more confident, and she frowned and said, "Is there something going on?"

    Lai Zihui grinned, "It's okay, just... just... talk. "

    He probably drank, with a big tongue.

    He Xiaoyun didn't want to pay any attention to it, so she lifted the bag and left.

    "Do not, do not go ah." Lai Zaihui catch up, stand in front of her, was rickety alcohol-soaked body, revealing yellow teeth when they speak, "Well let's talk, dry ...... what is so stingy?"

    Said He even reached out to try to pull her.

    "What are you doing!" He Xiaoyun stepped back two steps, frowning in boredom, looking for the stone in hand.

    For this kind of rascal, the weaker you are, the more aggressive the other party will be. When he comes to pull and pull, just hit it directly, hit it and run immediately, don't really hit it hard, after all, women are often less powerful than men.

    Lai Zihui salivated his face, and the words in his mouth became more and more inconsistent, "I saw it the day you came back, and went to the ministry and army with your man, the more... more and more beautiful, did

    it— " He Xiaoyun finally found a stone , Squatted down quickly, and smashed when caught, but someone moved faster than her.

    Wei Jianwei, like a leopard, rushed over from behind her, knocking Lai Zihui to the ground with just one punch.

    "Ah!" Lai Zihui screamed that

    Wei Jianwei took another step forward, holding his collar with one hand, and hitting him with punches and punches with the other. Lai Zihui screamed and wailed at first, but he didn't get a few punches. I can hardly even shout.

    He Xiaoyun was stunned, and it took more than ten seconds to react, and quickly stepped forward to hold Wei Jianwei: "Don't fight, don't fight!"

    Wei Jianwei turned a deaf ear. He was like an irritated beast with red eyes and violent foreheads. His face was full of brutality.

    He Xiaoyun pulled twice and didn't pull away, so she hugged his waist and dragged back, shouting his name: "Jianwei! Jianwei, don't fight! If you fight again, you will kill him!"

    Wei Jianwei finally reacted a little, turning his head to look at her, breathing heavily.

    He Xiaoyun had never seen him look like this. Wei Jianwei had always been able to do well in front of her. The old god was there, a little bit boring and bad, and the fierce and violent one in front of him seemed to be two people.

    Lai Zihui was held in his hand and let out a faint groan.

    He Xiaoyun returned to her senses, and quickly grabbed his hand and shook it, "put him down, he can't run anyway."

    When Wei Jianwei threw people away like trash, she hugged him by the hand to prevent him from hitting people again.

    It's not that she cares about Lai Zihui. Such a poppy rascal deserves to be beaten. She is just afraid that Wei Jianwei will be angry, and the attack will not be serious. If there is any problem, it is not worth it to be tired by such a person.

    She looked at Lai Zihui again, and saw him yelling, curled up slowly and hugged her belly, not badly hurt, and then felt relieved.

    She patted Wei Jianwei's hand to appease him, but what she said was for Lai Zihui: "A person like him beat him to dirty his hands. We sent him to the police station and sentenced him to the crime of a hooligan. Shoot and kill!"

    This is also to scare people. Actually, there is no such thing as a hooligan crime. Even if there is, Lai Zihui’s actions are not up to the level of shooting and killing. She just wants to scare him away from revenge. When I saw their family, I took a detour.

    These years, ordinary people are scared to hear about the police station, not to mention the rogue.

    After listening to her, Lai Zihui quickly confessed and woke up, "I was wrong and I was wrong! I drank cat urine and was blinded by lard! I should fight! I should fight!"

    he said. While flapping his face, I didn't know whether it was tears or snot, which was disgusting.

    He Xiaoyun endured his disgust and said, "I’m all from the same team, and I don’t want to be too unsympathetic. This time, let’s meet you next time. Let’s go to the police station! I’m not someone else, so I’m not afraid of bad reputation. !"

    Lai Zihui nodded and ran away rolling, clutching his stomach while running, making a few painful calls from time to time.

    Seeing him running away, she was really relieved and turned back to look at Wei Jianwei. He had calmed down at this time, but there were still some bloodshot eyes. He stared at the direction Lai Zihui was running away with a sullen face, and his expression was a bit sullen.

    "Don't be angry." He Xiaoyun said softly.

    He looked down at her, and his expression slowly eased, "Are you scared?"

    He Xiaoyun shook her head, then nodded again, "I'm not afraid of him, a drunkard, and fell down with a stone. I only worry about you breaking him. It’s not worth

    paying for this kind of person for half of my life." Wei Jianwei squeezed her hand, took her into his arms, and said, "Don’t be afraid, it won’t."

    Even in a rage, he There is also a sense of measure. The first beatings are extremely painful, but there will be no life-threatening parts, at least not immediately.

    After this accident, the two did not continue to stay on the mountain. They cleaned up and went down the mountain. Along the way, Wei Jianwei held He Xiaoyun's hand.

    She was worried about being seen by others, but at this time she was quite willing to lead him, so she had to bury her head, and only look at the path under her feet, and not look at others, as if by doing so, they would not see her.

    Feng Qiuyue was sitting under the eaves with her daughter in her arms, and seeing her second brother and younger siblings walking back hand in hand from a distance, it felt a bit strange.

    I remember that on the day she came back, she went to the room and called them both to eat. At that time, the second brother hugged his younger siblings and looked very close.

    Feng Qiuyue and Wei Jianguo had a very good relationship. She had been married for several years and had not been pregnant. She herself was angry and anxious. If it were other men, maybe hens who would not lay eggs would be said. On the contrary, Wei Jianguo has been comforting her, and has not blushed with her because of this incident.

    But even if they have such a good relationship, such affectionate behavior as the second brother and younger siblings has never occurred.

    Feng Qiuyue looked at it, a little embarrassed, and a little envy in her heart.

    When he got home, He Xiaoyun quickly let go of Wei Jianwei's hand and greeted Feng Qiuyue casually. Fortunately, the other party was not someone who would joke about this kind of thing, so she was relieved from embarrassment.

    "Mom!" Wei Yuanhang rushed out of the room and threw on her excitedly.

    He Xiaoyun rubbed his head, "Are you obedient at home?"

    "Yes! I built a house, mom come and see!" He pulled He Xiaoyun to the backyard.

    On the ground in the back yard, there was a slanted mud pile, probably the house that Wei Yuanhang had said.

    The child also said proudly: "When I grow up, build a big house and live with my mother!"

    Seeing him smile carefree, He Xiaoyun also smiled and said: "Mom waits, but father lives Where?"

    Wei Yuanhang frowned. He only planned to live with his mother, but he didn't expect other people, but his father is not someone else and should live with him. He reluctantly said: "Then... Dad will live with me, but Dad has to sleep on the ground."

    "Puff--" He Xiaoyun laughed, and the little depression in her heart also disappeared.

    For the rest of the day, she was paying attention to the movements of the team, wondering if Lai Zihui's beating had been discovered, and if anyone would pursue it.

    But it wasn't until the next morning that Aunt Zhang came to the door to say something, and her tone was very relieved: "I want to say, good fight! I don't know who beat him, why didn't he be beaten disabled?"

    He Xiaoyun listened to her. After talking with Wang Chunhua, I realized that yesterday was not the first time Lai Zihui did such a thing.

    In the past, the big girl and the little wife on the team were met by him alone, and he would say something unclean. Sometimes he used his hands and feet, and when he encountered a harder temper, he could get out with a few curses. He took advantage of the peace, and had to swallow with tears in his stomach, for fear of publicizing it and ruining his reputation.

    After hearing this, He Xiaoyun didn't think that Wei Jianwei made his move yesterday, only that he didn't play hard enough.

    If ordinary people are beaten, the family must help to ask for an explanation, but Lai Zihui’s parents are dead long ago, and they have neither daughter-in-law nor children. Several brothers can't avoid him, so no one wants to help him. It quickly passed.

    At night, she lay on the bed and said to Wei Jianwei: "I knew he had done so many disgusting things before, so I should have asked you to punch more yesterday."

    Wei Jianwei buried his head in her neck, he seemed to like the smell of her body very much. , Do this every time you hold her.

    "It's easy to handle. I'll beat him up tomorrow." He said.

    He Xiaoyun hurriedly said: "Forget it, I'll just talk about it."

    At this moment , she remembered how he hit someone, but she had lingering fears, so fierce, so cruel, as if she had become another person she didn't know.

    But as long as she thinks that he is for her, she doesn't feel scary at all.

    She shrank into Wei Jianwei's arms, poked his chest, squeezed his abdominal muscles, and touched the muscles of his arms, feeling a sense of security.

    After squeezing, he raised his head and prepared to speak, meeting his eyes, and a chuckle in his heart, "Then what...I don't mean anything else -"

    Regardless of whether it is intentional or unintentional, since it is squeezed, I have to be responsible.

    After a while, when He Xiaoyun quickly left Lai Zihui behind, she suddenly heard that he drank too much and fell off the bridge while crossing the bridge at night. Fortunately, he fell on the bank instead of into the river. Here, luckily he was not drowned, but one leg limped.

    After that, the person on the team no longer called Lai Zihui, but called him Lame Zihui.

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 52. 052

    The weather was good for two consecutive days, and the team began to plant seedlings.

    Most of the Wei family were dispatched, leaving only He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue at home to cook, feed the pigs and watch the children.

    Yesterday, Wei Jianwei dug a few spring bamboo shoots from the bamboo forest behind. The bamboo shoots of this season are sweet, crisp and tender. Whether they are stewed or cooked, they are very good for dinner.

    The two were peeling bamboo shoots in the yard. Wei Yuanhang squatted to play next to him. There was the cry of the little baby waking up from the room. Feng Qiuyue coaxed loudly while washing his hands and hurried back to the room.

    After a while, she came out holding her baby. Although the baby stopped crying, there were still tears on his eyelashes, and his cheeks were a little bit red.

    He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "I look pretty good, and cry fiercely."

    "That's not bad," Feng Qiuyue said, "she is not hungry right now, and crying fiercely when hungry , Followed by a sound, like a debt collection, your elder brother said that she was a small person, crying like a cannon and a battle, and she had known her name as Little Firecracker."

    "Big brother is quite good at talking and laughing." He Xiaoyun said happily.

    After lunch was done, she brought it to the field. Wei Zhenxing and several people came up from the field and sat in the shade of the trees to eat. Wei Jianwei had not finished planting the seedlings and fell behind.

    "Is there nothing at home?" Wang Chunhua asked her.

    He Xiaoyun said, "Nothing else, but all three chickens in the family lay eggs, and one of them was found by Hanghang in the backyard pyre, which made him happy."

    Wang Chunhua laughed and said, "You should boil the eggs. It is his credit to give him food."

    "Then he has to lift his tail into the sky." He Xiaoyun shook her head and smiled.

    While talking, Wei Jianwei washed his hands in the ditch and walked over.

    He Xiaoyun handed him the bowls and chopsticks, watching the sweat on his forehead roll down, and asked: "Is it very hot?"

    "It's okay, have you eaten it?"

    " Have you eaten it at home." The

    others first After eating, go to rest under another bigger tree, and chat with others by the way. Only two of them are left here.

    "Would you like to cook some mung bean soup in the afternoon?" He Xiaoyun asked him.

    Although the temperature is not very high now, it is quite hot under the sun all day.

    Wei Jianwei shook his head, "Just drink water."

    In the army, he often trains against the sun in summer. This temperature is really nothing to him. Even Wang Chunhua and the others are used to going to the ground frequently.

    He had a towel hanging around his neck, and he had just got wet in the ditch, so he draped it so wet, and his clothes were soaked and clung to his body.

    When He Xiaoyun saw it, she couldn't help saying: "Don't be

    greedy for cool , be careful of catching a cold." Wei Jianwei looked down and didn't care too much. "It's okay, most of it is sweat."

    "Then you should take off your clothes to dry. It’s big, there’s the sun,

    and I’ll do it in a while.” Hearing this, Wei Jianwei looked at her with a smile in his eyes, “I’m afraid I’m taking it off, so you dare not look at me.”

    He Xiaoyun deliberately cut, “What’s the matter? Dare to see? Am I someone who has never seen the world?"

    If he said this a year ago, she would be blushing and heartbeat, but now, she thinks she has seen big winds and waves, and the other party is not in sight. I've seen it all, what are you afraid of taking off your clothes?

    Wei Jianwei raised his eyebrows slightly, really put down the bowl, took off his shirt, and looked at her as he took off.

    He Xiaoyun held up her waist and stared at him, trying to restrain herself, not letting the light fall on his beautiful muscles.

    To be honest, although I have seen everything that I should see, it was at night and the lights were not turned on. It was so close during the day, and the impact was quite big. She could almost feel the sweat and heat from him. .

    It's just that Haikou is boasting, no matter how big the impact is, you can only pretend that nothing happened.

    Wei Jianwei laughed, seeming to see her strengths and strengths, and finally stopped looking at her. He threw the clothes on the branch, picked up the bowl and continued to eat.

    He Xiaoyun secretly breathed a sigh of relief. However, she soon discovered that her gaze was a little uncontrollable. For a while, it floated to his upper arm muscles that moved up and down, and then passed over his sweaty chest, and she was about to move and have a tendency to continue to look down.

    She patted herself in her mind, trying to make her will firmer and not be seduced by a little beauty, but the effect was not obvious.

    She has seen photos of fitness professionals before. Compared with them, Wei Jianwei's muscles are smoother and more beautiful, and full of power and explosiveness. In addition to being in front of her, she really doesn't look at it.

    She glanced at her with two eyes and three eyes, her eyes moved up, and she faced the person being looked at.

    "Does it look good?" Wei Jianwei asked.

    He Xiaoyun calmly rolled her eyes and said, "It's okay."

    "It's okay?" Wei Jianwei put these two words in her mouth, and then nodded sternly, "It seems that I have to keep working hard to be able to It's good and good, right?"

    "You know it." He Xiaoyun's mouth was so hard that he changed the subject, "Hurry up, I have to go back to wash the dishes."

    In the evening, the family members came back from the fields one after another. Once they got home, Wei Yuanhang happily invited them to take credit, "Grandma, I found an egg today!"

    "Really?" Wang Chunhua faked a surprise, "Xiao Hangzhen     Great ."

    Wei Yuanhang nodded again and again, "Really! I have to look for it tomorrow."

"Okay, I found it for your mother to cook for you."

    "Great!" The child cheered.

    He Xiaoyun touched his head and said, "Grandpa and grandma are very hard. Don't pester them. Go and play with your little sister." To

    take the child away, a few people took advantage of the daylight to wash up and waited until the meal was finished. It's completely dark.

    In the room, He Xiaoyun sat under a kerosene lamp sewing clothes. Two days ago, Wei Jianwei put on the coat of the mountain and was hooked by a tree branch. It was only discovered when he was about to put it away today.

    Wei Yuanhang took a paper airplane and ran around hum. When we ran to the door, Wei Jianwei just walked in, and he slammed into it.

    "Dad!"

    Wei Jianwei responded and picked him up.

    Child in his arms twisted, a little embarrassed, "I'm a big boy now, do not hold."

    He Xiaoyun heard laugh, a father and son he looked up and said:. "Rest assured, will not be seen by others of"

    a After the slit was sewn, she tied a knot, snapped the thread, and picked up the clothes for inspection to see if there was anything else that needed to be patched.

    Wei Jianwei walked over with the child, and He Xiaoyun said to him, "You didn't find such a big hole? Your son just thought that Jianhua's folded paper airplane didn't fly high. Do you think he can fold another one? Right."

    Wei Jianwei put the child down, took a piece of paper, and sat at the table origami airplane.

    Wei Jianhua arrived as soon as the plane was folded.

    I don't know how Wei Jianwei told Wang Chunhua that she hasn't forced Wei Jianhua to go on a blind date anymore recently. In order to repay his second brother, Wei Jianhua took the initiative to coax the child when it was about to go to bed these days.

    Seeing him, He Xiaoyun said: "I'm sewing clothes for your second brother. If you have any clothes that are broken, take them and repair them together."

    "No need, thank you second sister-in-law." Wei Jianhua waved his hand quickly, second brother is here. , How dare he move the second wife.

    "It's okay, Xiaohang has troubled you recently. I didn't say thank you. Mom is too old and my eyes are not working well. If I am at home and your clothes are broken in the future, just bring it to me."

    Wei Jianhua looked at him. The second brother glanced at him, smiled and nodded vaguely, but in his heart he was thinking that he was poking a needle indiscriminately, and he could not come to the second sister-in-law. Before, he was only a little closer when talking to the sister-in-law, so he was warned , If the second sister-in-law is really asked to sew clothes for him, the second brother can't beat him?

    After folding the plane, Wei Jianwei tried to fly it before handing it to the child.

    Wei Yuanhang immediately showed himself: "Uncle sees my new plane, it can fly high and high!"

    Wei Jianhua replied: "It's very high, let's go to sleep?"

    "But I don't want to sleep now."

    He Xiaoyun said. Said: "Otherwise, let him sleep here tonight, Jianhua, you have to get up and get up early tomorrow, don't let him disturb you."

    "Uh..." In fact, it's not noisy, he's used to it these days, at night As soon as the light was off, the little nephew was muttering there. He ignored himself snoring, anyway, when he was sleepy, the child went to sleep.

    However, if you can sleep on my own so much the better, Wei Jianhua opened his mouth, was about to be the next, suddenly received brother glanced over the line of sight, and immediately corrected himself:. "No, no, I do not feel noisy,"

    she said After that, I went to coax my nephew again, "Xiao Hang, go to Uncle’s room. Uncle’s room is a bit more empty, so we can fly by plane."

    Wei Yuanhang didn’t want to leave at first. When he heard that my uncle was going to fly with him, he immediately agreed. Up.

    See both of them to leave, He Xiaoyun looked sideways at Wei Jianwei, "how I feel Jianhua very afraid of you, your childhood is not often beat him?"

    Wei Jianwei very honest look at her, "how will?"

    Beat Wei Jianhua, why the need for frequent, Once in a while, he will be good for a long time.

    He Xiaoyun snorted, "It sounds unbelievable."

    Wei Jianhua twitched her mouth without retorting, "It's late, go to sleep."

    "You go to bed first, and you have a little bit of sewing to finish."

    Wei Jianhua sat and didn't move until She sewed the clothes, and the two lay down together.

    Although she didn't need to go to the ground, she and Feng Qiuyue were doing all the work at home today, and she was a lot more tired than usual. He Xiaoyun breathed a sigh of relief comfortably when lying on the bed.     Perceiving

    the movement of the hand of the person next to him under the quilt, she held it down, "Are you not tired after a busy day?"

Wei Jianwei took out his hand, instead holding her, put it to his mouth and gnawed lightly. , Said: "I have to keep working hard, how can I

    shout tired?" He Xiaoyun did not understand what this meant for a while, until a long time later, she was lying on the bed panting, and heard Wei Jianwei asking her: "Just now How is it? Is it good enough and good enough, or is it still only okay?"

    "..."

    He Xiaoyun remembered what she said in the ground at noon.

    If it hadn't been so tired that she didn't want to move a finger at this time, she would really want to roll her eyes for this careful man!

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 53. 053

    After working on spring ploughing, it happened to be auspicious. An uncle Wei Jianwei married a granddaughter-in-law. The bridegroom official counted as his cousin. Several members of the family were called to help. Only Feng Qiuyue kept it because the child was too young to walk away. Housekeeping.

    Early in the morning, He Xiaoyun and Wang Chunhua arrived at her uncle's house. Since they had already married two daughters-in-law, Wang Chunhua, who was quite experienced, was taken to discuss the details of the wedding banquet. He Xiaoyun went to the kitchen backyard to wash dishes and choose dishes with others.

    Those who came to help were all young and old wives from the same brigade who were familiar with each other. As soon as He Xiaoyun arrived in the backyard, someone greeted her: "Have you had breakfast? There are porridge and steamed buns in the pot. You can eat before you work."

    She replied: "After having eaten it, I went out after having dinner in the morning."

    "Come and work, what do you have to eat, are you afraid your aunt won't give you food?" The other party joked.

    He Xiaoyun also laughed.

    Someone asked her again: "When will you and Jianwei leave?"

    "There are four or five days left. This time the holiday is only 20 days." A

    few people were curious and asked about the situation in the army. For example, she followed. Where to live, where to eat, whether or not to work in the field...

    He Xiaoyun answered them one by one.

    "It's better for you and Jianwei. I have a maiden nephew who has been in the army for seven or eight years. His wife still cannot join the army." Someone said.

    Another person said: "That's not enough level. Jianwei has been in the army for more than ten years. By the way, Xiaoyun, Jianwei has a lot of salary a month?" When

    this question was asked, everyone listened.

    He Xiaoyun still knows the truth that money is not exposed. If it is low, they must think she lied. If it is high, others will think carefully.

    She said: "There are dozens of yuan, but outside, the money is not available. Jianwei is in the army, eating and dressing are considered his own. Sometimes his comrades are injured and retired. I have to help a little bit more now. The child has two mouths. It’s not like here. You have to

    pay for celery and firewood. There will be nothing left all year round. " Thirty or forty is dozens, and seventy or eighty is also dozens. Wei Jianwei’s salary is 90 yuan. , She said so, not a lie.

    I heard that there were dozens of dollars, and some people were jealous.

    "From this point of view, it is still the best at home. Although we are not rich, we can eat the vegetables in our own land and the firewood in the mountains. Who dares to ask us for money?" The man said with a sense of superiority.

    "Yes," He Xiaoyun echoed with a smile, "It's cold in winter over there, it snows a little bit, and there is no fresh food to eat. This is really inferior to our Qingshuihe." After

    a few more words, they quickly Talk about other topics.

    For a while, I said that someone had a big relationship at home and got the child into the factory. Then I said that the girl of so and so did not get a blind date this time. I have already met several times, and my vision is too high and too picky.

    He Xiaoyun didn't know all these gossips, she just bowed her head to work, and nodded twice from time to time.

    The person who asked Wei Jianwei’s salary just now lowered his voice and said, “Xiao Min quarreled with Jianming again last night. I saw her eyes are red in the morning.”

    These two names He Xiaoyun sound familiar. Wei Jianming told goodbye last summer. The woman hooked up and was caught upright by the other's husband. The matter was quite violent.

    "Hey, Jianming is also really bad, Xiao Min is not ugly, and gave him two children, why can't he hold his heart? I want to spend all day outside."

    "Men are all virtuous. I heard that Xiao Min wanted to get a divorce, but where can she go? Her two brothers are already married. Go back to live for a day or two. My sister-in-law treats you as a guest. Now, can you still have a good face? Besides, the child will have no mother, how bitter it will be in the future."

    "If you want me to say, Xiao Min's temper is too hard, he will get a divorce after a disturbance. Is it possible to shout for divorce? Really? After leaving, her parents don't know where to put their faces."

    "We can't blame her all, it's Jianming's fault first."

    He Xiaoyun listened in silence.

    When she first arrived here last year, she added a husband and son out of thin air. She actually thought about divorce, but she soon felt that the road was too difficult and was rejected. Now it seems that her hunch is correct.

    When it is obvious that the man is at fault, the woman wants to divorce, and there is so much gossip. If she does this, she won't be drowned by saliva?

    After all, she was only glad that she met Wei Jianwei, not Wei Jianming.

    Saying that Cao Cao had arrived, there were some noises from the front yard. He Xiaoyun took a probe and saw some men borrowed tables and chairs from elsewhere, and they were placed in the front yard. Wei Jianwei was among them.

    He probably noticed her sight, he looked up and saw her, his mouth hooked.

    He Xiaoyun didn't say a word, lowered her head and continued to wash the vegetables, but there was a smile on her mouth unconsciously.

    After setting up the tables and chairs, Wei Jianwei raised his foot and walked to the backyard.

    He Xiaoyun didn’t see it. It was the woman next to him who said first, “Jianwei, what are you doing? Xiaoyun is busy.”

    “ Yes ,” someone smiled and responded, “Let’s find if you don’t see me for a while. Take care of you."

    He Xiaoyun raised her head to look at him, Wei Jianwei nodded generously with the women, and squatted down opposite her.

    "What do you do?" He Xiaoyun asked him in a low voice, holding the eyes of others.

    Wei Jianwei put his hand in his pocket, not knowing what to dig.

    "

    Open your mouth." "Huh?" He Xiaoyun was puzzled and opened her mouth subconsciously. In the next second, a sweet and soft thing was stuffed into her mouth. After chewing it, there was also the sweetness of honey and milk.

    It was the wedding cake that Wei Jianwei had brought before. It was a plate full of dried fruits such as peanuts, melon seeds, red dates, and not much wedding candy. There were also few wedding cakes. Obviously the more expensive the better, the more delicious it is. less.

    He almost grabbed one with his hands and feet, but he didn't eat it, and he kept it for her.

    After the feeding, he squatted there again to help her pick the beans.

    When other people saw it, they couldn't help but joking. He Xiaoyun was a little embarrassed and urged him to do something else.

    Wei Jianwei looked at ease and didn't get up and leave until someone in front called him.

    It happened that Wang Chunhua called He Xiaoyun to go over in the room. As soon as she left, the backyard started talking.

    "It seems that the two of them are very enthusiastic. Didn’t you say that you can’t get along?"

    "Which year is your old calendar? When Jianwei came back last year, I often saw him and Xiaoyun eating. Fan takes the children for a walk. If there is no harmony, Xiaoyun can join the army?"

    "Really? I live far away and I haven't met them. How come I suddenly feel better? The first two years are so troublesome."

    "How do other people know about things between young couples, but they are really bad when they are bad, and they are really good when they are well. When you go to the river to wash your clothes, you have to follow, go up the mountain and get firewood in pairs. Wei also willing to spend money for his young married woman, not the army last year Xiaoyun had never been seen, he gave her to send a lot of good things, the postman comrades when the packages I have seen. "

    others listened, He sighed: "This man is different from human fate. In the future, Jianwei will become more and more important, and Xiaoyun will still be the wife of the chief."

    "No."

    A few years ago, He Xiaoyun was making trouble to marry Wei Jianwei. When they watched the jokes, they didn't expect to envy her one day.

    It was already afternoon after the wedding banquet. Because the child was sleepy, Wei Jianwei and He Xiaoyun took Wei Yuanhang home first. Wang Chunhua and the others remained there to help with the finishing touches.

    Wei Jianwei carried the child on his back. The little kid’s head was bit by bit, and his eyelids could not be opened. He Xiaoyun supported him to prevent him from falling.

    The paddy field beside the road was empty when they came back. They were planted with seedlings, and they shook with the wind blowing.

    "I feel that time at home flies very fast, we have to leave in a few days." She said to Wei Jianwei.

    "Reluctant?" Wei Jianwei turned his head to look at her.

    "That's okay."

    After all, this is not her real hometown, but it belongs to Wei Jianwei, who has been hurriedly coming and going like this year after year. I wonder if he feels a little sad and melancholy in his heart?

    How does Wei Jianwei feel?

    In fact, he didn't have much thoughts. As I said before, he still missed home when he was young, and the more he grows up, the more he gets used to it.

    However, he suddenly remembered a question. When he returned to the army, would the kid on his back be sleeping in their bed again?

    He had been sleeping together before, and he didn't think there was anything, but after more than ten days of the two-person world of honey and oil, thinking that there would be a little trouble between the two, Wei Jianwei refused in his heart.

    He began to seriously ponder the matter of dividing the children into sleeping rooms.

    It shouldn’t be too early to leave at the age of four, right? This kid still clamored every day that he was an older child, and that the older child had to sleep alone.

    But it might be easy for the child to tell the child about this kind of rooming, and the child's damn level is not easy to pass. Maybe the division is divided. In the end, his dad was divided out

    or left him to Jianhua. A certain father thought very unreliable.

    Back home, Feng Chiu was in the main room, to see them and asked: "? Come back so soon"

    ? "Aircraft flight sleepy, take him back to sleep, sister-in-law for lunch yet,"

    "eat, come back before your brother One trip, brought me something to eat."

    He Xiaoyun nodded, and from the corner of her eyes he caught a glimpse of Wei Jianwei walking straight to Wei Jianhua's room, and said hurriedly: "Eh...Where are you going?"

    "Let him sleep in Jianhua's room." No return.

    He Xiaoyun couldn't laugh or cry, so she wanted to ask him, is it your father? It does not matter if the child is not allowed to sleep in the same bed at night, and not allowed to sleep during the day.

    Fortunately, before reaching the door of Wei Jianhua, Wei Jianwei suddenly turned his feet and walked to their own room. Only then did He Xiaoyun know that he was joking just now, otherwise she would really doubt whether Little Fatty was his own.

    The two put Wei Yuanhang on the bed together, during which he didn't even wake up.

    "Sleep really hard." He Xiaoyun muttered while taking off his shoes.

    Wei Jianwei looked at it and left two words: "Little pig."

    He Xiaoyun said, "He is a little pig, what are you? Daddy pig?"

    He looked at her without denying, and his lips moved, "Mother Pig.

    " You are a pig, I am a normal person." He Xiaoyun said a little proudly, consciously better than him.

    Wei Jianwei didn't know what he thought of, and suddenly laughed.

    "Why?" He Xiaoyun asked fiercely, instinct is definitely not a good thing.

    Wei Jianwei smiled a little and said, "You are not a pig mother, you are a cabbage."

    "...What do you mean?"

    "Because all the good cabbage was overrun by the pig ."
 He Xiaoyun endured for three seconds, but still did not hold back. Jumped up and beat him, "Cai you are tall!"

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 54. 054 Love

    Leaving in two days, He Xiaoyun went back to her family's home specially.

    By coincidence, her brother He Xiaojun was also there, and when Wei Yuanhang saw his younger uncle, he pestered him to play.

    When the two went out, Li Yuegui confessed loudly behind her: "Don't take Xiaohang to the waterside!"

    "Got it!" He Xiaojun replied.

    Li Yuegui not safely looked for a moment at the door, it turned around and asked He Xiaoyun: "? Jianwei how not to"

    ? "His work at home, how-in-law did not come, you will not let her go home."

    "I Just ask casually, when will you not be allowed to return? Little unscrupulous." Li Yuegui glared at her.

    He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "Mom, I want to eat the Youth League."

    Just stepping into the yard, she saw a pile of sage grass with dew on the ground, which should have been picked back in the morning.

    Li Yuegui had planned to do the Youth League in the past two days, and the materials were ready. Seeing her daughter said she wanted to eat, she rolled up her sleeves and was ready to do it, but she still said: "I will ask for food as soon as I get home. If you are not greedy, why don't you come to help?"

    "Hey, here." The

    mother and daughter picked out the weeds in the sage grass, washed them and blanched them in water and smashed them with gauze to filter out the juice, the same as glutinous rice flour and Mix the rice flour and knead it into a big green dough.

    Qingtuan is also called Qingmingguo. It comes in both sweet and salty flavors. The salty stuff is covered in diced bacon, diced winter bamboo shoots, diced shiitake mushrooms, etc. It is more troublesome to make. Now it is too late to make fillings temporarily, so Li Yuegui made sweet mouth.

    Knead the green dough into a long strip, pull off a small agent, round it, pat it flat, wrap it in white or brown sugar, press it into a dough, pour oil in the pan, add the dough, and slowly fry until both sides are golden brown and fragrant , The middle is soft and elastic, and the Youth League is completed.

    If conditions permit, the fillings inside can be replaced with sweet-scented osmanthus, sesame, red bean paste, etc.

    The two talked while busy working.

    "Your cousin and daughter-in-law are pregnant, and your aunt met me that day and she couldn't close her mouth with a smile."

    He Xiaoyun thought about it and said, "Quite soon, they have been married for a few months."

    Remember to go back to the woman's house It was decided that she and He Xiaofen would go with them, but when they got married at the end of the year, she was in the army and did not participate.

    Li Yuegui nodded, "In a few days, it will be exactly five months. Originally, your aunt was quite worried. Your cousin's temperament is unclear. The new daughter-in-law is so young. I'm afraid they won't get along. I think there will be good news so soon.”

    He Xiaoyun listened, thinking that her mother would use this to talk again, such as urging her sister to give birth to a son, or let her have another son, but Li Yuegui said something else. thing.

    He Xiaoyun is very curious, has her mother turned her temper?

    In fact, turning sex is not counted. In Li Yuegui's heart, she still hopes that her eldest daughter can give birth to a boy. After all, people in rural areas value this most. If you can't give birth, others can see you as a joke.

    It’s just that since the last time, He Xiaofen went home and said that she was urged to give birth to a son in her husband’s house, and she was also urged to give birth when she returned to her natal house. After no one supported herself, she thought for a long time, still caring for her daughter even more, so she secretly made up her mind. , Will not mention it easily in front of them in the future.

    When the youth league is ready, He Xiaoyun calls He Xiaojun and Wei Yuanhang back to eat.

    The little fat man knew he was lazy, and asked his uncle to run home with his back on his back, making him sweaty.

    He Xiaoyun said a few words about Wei Yuanhang, and took a towel to wipe sweat on her younger brother, and said, "Don't do this stupid thing next time, how

    old are you? You are still growing, be careful not to grow taller ." He Xiaojun scratched his cheeks. Laughing: "Xiaohang is actually not that heavy."

    "Keep your eyes open and talk nonsense." He Xiaoyun said, and then asked, "After this half year, you will graduate from junior high school. When you go to high school, you need to spend more time studying.

    Thinking is good." He Xiaojun didn't answer, bowed his head and kicked the stone under his feet.

    Seeing his appearance, He Xiaoyun guessed something, "What's wrong? Don't you plan to go to high school?"

    "...Reading or not, isn't it the same." He Xiaojun whispered.

    After finishing junior high school, he went home to farm. After finishing high school, he also got a job in the field. He didn't know the use of reading and wasted the family's money.

    "How can it be the same? The difference is big. Take a look at the leaders and scientists in our country. Which one is only half-toned junior high school?" In

    more than a year, the college entrance examination will resume. "You have a high school degree, have participated in two years of labor, and performed well. You may be recommended to go to university. If you only have a junior high school degree and can’t compare with others, why would the team recommend you? Are you

    planning to plant fields for a lifetime in Qingshui River, don't you want to visit the capital?" He Xiaojun opened his mouth, a little shaken.

    He Xiaoyun knew that he was good in nature, that was, he was influenced by the general environment in his studies and didn't pay much attention to it. In addition, Li Yuegui and He Dazhi didn't understand him, so he could not give him advice in this regard.

    She was afraid that when he returned to the army, no one would discipline him, and he was lazy again, so she said: "From now on, I will write to you every month. You must reply on time and tell me what I have learned this month and what books I have read. If you need materials and extracurricular books, just tell me.” After

    that, she took out three more dollars, “This money is for credit, and the more money is to buy eggs for you at school.”

    “I, I don’t want it.” He Xiaojun

    Blushing and pushing out , "I have money to write to you!" He Xiaoyun smiled and said , "I still know how to save private money? But whether you have money or not, I will give you this point, it is the second sister's heart. If you can really go to college in the future, your sister will straighten your waist at Wei's

    house . With you backing up, your brother-in-law dare not bully me." He Xiaojun immediately said: "If brother-in-law bullies you, I will

    beat him." He Xiaoyun Smiled more happily, squeezed his growing thin arms, couldn't bear to beat the young man's confidence, and said: "Okay, if he dares to bully me, I will write to you immediately."

    After staying at her family for a long time , I went back. When she left, Li Yuegui wrapped seven or eight youth groups for her to take.

    She finally confessed to her daughter: "You and Jianwei are outside. Discuss what's going on. Both of you should bear with me. Don't quarrel. If you have any grievances, then write back and tell your mom, don't you know?"

    He Xiaoyun nodded, "

    Got it, mom, go in, I'm leaving." Li Yuegui waved her hand with her grandson, her eyes a little red.

    When I got home, I happened to meet Wei Jianwei looking like he was going out. He Xiaoyun asked, "Where are we going?"

    Wei Jianhua interrupted: "Second sister-in-law is back, and second brother just said to pick you up."

    He Xiaoyun glanced at Wei Jianwei. Take out the Youth League and pass it to Wei Jianhua, "I just made it, it's still hot."

    "Thank you Ersao!" He ran to the main room while holding it.

    Wei Yuanhang

    stepped on his short legs to chase after him: "Don't run, uncle, I'll be the one!" He Xiaoyun smiled and shook her head, turned her head back to the room, Wei Jianwei followed.

    "The firewood is finished?" He Xiaoyun asked him.

    Wei Jianwei nodded, "Why don't you wait for me when you go back?" In the

    morning he was chopping wood in the backyard, and he heard her tell him that he was going back to his mother's house. When she came out, she was already far away with the child and obviously didn't plan to let him go with him.

    "It's okay. Go back anyway. You get a little bit. I'm going to change my clothes." He Xiaoyun gave a push, and he pressed too close to make her move.

    Wei Jianwei didn't move there, "No."

    He Xiaoyun looked up at him, angry and funny, "You are naive, how old are you, isn't it just that I didn't take you home with you? As for this?"

    "It's only three years old." Wei Jianwei said.

    He Xiaoyun snorted, "Your son is more than three years old, so

    embarrassed ." He was embarrassed, Wei Jianwei, he had no choice but to have a thick-skinned face.

    Seeing that he was really not going out, He Xiaoyun had to hide on the bed, put down the navy blue mosquito net, and quickly changed clothes.

    After that, she pushed Wei Jianwei out of the room, "Let's go, let's go, I'm going to eat soon, I'm going to tell mom you are a childish ghost." On

    the last day at home, He Xiaoyun began to pack things.

    Wei Jianhua brought Wei Yuanhang's quilt and pillow.

    He Xiaoyun let the children sleep on their side tonight, so as to save Wei Jianhua when they leave early tomorrow morning.

    "I trouble you during this time." He Xiaoyun took it and put it on the bed.

    "Why is the second sister-in-law so polite?" Wei Jianhua said, "It's actually quite interesting to sleep with Xiaohang."

    Even if he was made to cry without tears by his little nephew at first, it would have been long since the last ten or twenty days. I'm used to it, now I can't bear to see them leaving.

    He Xiaoyun smiled, and suddenly asked him: "How are you with that girl? Haven't you confessed to others?"

    Wei Jianhua suddenly became stuttered, "show, confession ?"

    He Xiaoyun said: "Man, be brave ? If you don’t tell me, how does the other party know what you want? Are you waiting for someone else’s girl to come and confess to you? It’s really hard to tell. You can try to hold her hand. If you don’t refuse, then it will be done?

    " We are very, very pure, second sister-in-law, don't think about it." Wei Jianhua's cheeks were red when she said, she left this sentence and ran away, as if she was afraid that she would say anything more.

    He Xiaoyun looked at his back and shook her head. She really couldn't see it. A person who is usually so careless, can be awkward when talking about the girl she likes.

    Wei Jianwei walked in from outside and said, "What's wrong with Jianhua?"

    "It's okay." He Xiaoyun wanted to save Wei Jianhua some face.

    Wei Jianwei walked to the bed, sat opposite her, and squeezed her face, "I have something to hide from me."

    He Xiaoyun patted his hand, raised her head and glared at him, "Why, you want to know, ask Jianhua Just go."

    Wei Jianwei doesn't care much about his brother, but it's about He Xiaoyun, so I just wanted to ask.

    "Not interested."

    "Even if you are interested, you may not know it." He Xiaoyun agitated him.

    Wei Jianwei raised his brows slightly, "I guess, if I guess right, will there be a reward?"

    He Xiaoyun got up, put the folded clothes into her bag, and said, "It's none of my business, why ask me Want a reward?"

    Wei Jianwei didn't seem to hear this sentence, so he guessed it, "It's related to the girl Jianhua likes?"

    He Xiaoyun looked back at him and said strangely: "You know, what else do you ask me for?"

    Wei Jianwei smiled. Laughing, he stretched out his hand to tugged at her, pulled the person down on his lap, then wrapped her waist, and buried his face in her ears.

    "Get up and open, don't delay my work." The door was wide open, and he could see the yard at a glance. He Xiaoyun didn't want to pull and pull with him and was seen by the family.

    She got up from his lap, continued to pack things, and said, "I'm just a little weird. Isn't Jianhua's temperament very generous, why didn't you dare to say that

    he liked people for so long?" "He has been a coward since he was a child. "Wei Jianwei said.

    When he was a child, Wei Jianhua followed him with his nose all day long. If he was not followed, he would cry like a little girl. Sometimes when he fights with people, the kid can be so scared that his legs are weak and he can't run. And he was chased by geese and big cock since he was a child, and he didn't dare to go into the water... all kinds of embarrassment.

    As his sister-in-law, He Xiaoyun still wanted to save some face for Wei Jianhua. As a brother, Wei Jianwei shook him upright.

    His intentions are just to discredit Wei Jianhua's image in He Xiaoyun's heart. After all, he is such a careful person.

    He Xiaoyun was amazed. In Wei Jianwei's description, Wei Jianhua was a pitiful and unlucky child when he was a child. It was not easy to grow up to such a big size and look quite cheerful.

    So at dinner, Wei Jianhua found that the second wife looked at him with a caring look at the younger generation from time to time, which made him confused.

    There was no words for a night, but the next day, the three of He Xiaoyun got up. After breakfast, they were not sent by the family. They walked to the commune.

    It was foggy today. Before boarding the commune, He Xiaoyun looked back. The Qingshuihe brigade was shrouded in the morning mist, hazy and indistinct. Only the peaks of the mountain she frequented were exposed, like an island, suspended in the fog. Above the sea.

    This time I left, and when I came back, it was next year. He Xiaoyun took one last look and turned to get into the car.

    One year later, October.

    "The National and Party Central Leaders' Meeting decided... to resume the college entrance examination... All workers, peasants, educated youths going up and down the mountain... can apply!"

    The voice on the radio was very emotional, and He Xiaoyun stood at the table listening, although he knew it for a long time. But when I heard the news, I couldn't help being excited, my heart pounding.

    She is still like this. Those young people who have been struggling in the turbulent and cultural darkness of ten years can imagine the mood at this time.

    It is already October. At the end of November, the first round of the college entrance examination will be conducted, and some eligible people will be screened out to formally take the college entrance examination at the end of December.

    He Xiaoyun has been preparing for this for a long time, and she was still very confident before today, but at this time she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. She made a secret in her heart that she could not relax for the remaining month, so she had to work harder to review.

    Now she is the only one at home, Wei Jianwei is in the camp, and Wei Yuanhang is going to school.

    By all accounts, the child is only five and a half years old this year. He is six years old. He is not yet at school age. It is just that Wang Derong is one year older than him. In September this year, he should carry his schoolbag to go to elementary school. After Wei Yuanhang found out, he had trouble for several days. Go to school too.

    He Xiaoyun was so annoyed that she discussed with Wei Jianwei and simply sent him there. Maybe the little fat guy went to school for two days, and he couldn't find it hard to go.

    However, to her surprise, it had been more than a month, and Wei Yuanhang still insisted on it. Every day, he bounced around, bounced back and forth, looking at the small appearance, it was quite moist in school.

    Since he is willing, He Xiaoyun will do whatever he wants. If he can't keep up with the progress because of his young age, it will be fine to re-enter the first grade next year. There are no children to bother, so she can concentrate on studying.

    Footsteps came from the quiet corridor outside the house. He Xiaoyun moved her heart and looked up at the door. After a while, she saw Wei Jianwei pushing in.

    She glanced at the time and asked, "So early today?"

    "Nothing happened in the camp." Wei Jianwei took off his coat and hung it on the hanger.

    He Xiaoyun nodded, glanced at the textbook in front of her, and remembered another question: She has decided to take the college entrance examination, but she has not discussed with Wei Jianwei, and she doesn't know what he thinks.

    She was thinking about how to speak, Wei Jianwei walked over and sat down in a chair

    beside her, " Have you listened to today's radio?" He Xiaoyun immediately understood that he and her were about to say the same thing.

    "About the resumption of the college entrance examination?"

    Wei Jianwei nodded, and his eyes fell on the textbook scattered on the table. He knew that she had been studying high school texts by herself for the past two years, so when he heard the radio in the afternoon, he immediately realized that she should have something about it. interest.

    He Xiaoyun thought for a while, decided not to circumscribe, and said: "I want to participate, and I hope you can support me."

    Wei Jianwei didn't speak for a while, as if thinking about something, his heart wrinkled slightly.

    Upon seeing this, He Xiaoyun felt a little stunned.

    To be honest, although she was discussing with Wei Jianwei, she hadn't thought about the disagreement of the other party before. After all, he had always been so tolerant of her, understood her, and respected her even in matters such as having children Willingness is not uncommon in this era.

    Therefore, his hesitation at this moment caused her heart to sink.

    Going to college is her obsession. Even if Wei Jianwei disagrees, she will go, but if he can, she hopes that he can support her by her side and share the joy with her instead of being alone.

    "You..." She opened her mouth and realized that her voice was a little dumb. Then she realized that she was feeling more nervous than she thought, and she valued his thoughts more than she thought.

    Wei Jianwei slowly said, "After passing the entrance examination, you are a college student?"

    He Xiaoyun was not sure what he meant, and did not speak.

    Wei Jianwei said pitifully, "When the time comes, you can't dislike me for being

    ignorant ." It took a few seconds for He Xiaoyun to understand the meaning of his words, and her heart suddenly relaxed, and she couldn't help but pick up the notebook and pat him. When is the time, you are still teasing me!"

    She said, her eyes flushed. Just now she really thought he wouldn't agree. She was shocked to say something without ambition.

    Although her determination will not be changed by Wei Jianwei, she is really a little afraid that the two will be separated by this, and will eventually part ways.

    Wei Jianwei hid, and was about to say a few more jokes, when she suddenly heard that her tone was wrong, and when she saw her eyes were all red, and her eyes were covered with water mist, she probably felt ashamed. She was lying on the table. Let him watch.

    Wei Jianwei was stunned, followed by a rush. So far, he has not seen her cry.

    He stood up and walked two steps closer, reaching out his hand to touch her, but he was a little dare not to know what to do. If he was seen by others, he would definitely drop his chin.

    "What's the matter?" He finally summoned the courage to dig He Xiaoyun from the table and hugged it in his arms.

    He Xiaoyun buried her head in his arms, squeezed her fist and punched him twice. Her voice was a little choked, "You scared me..."

    Wei Jianwei felt that his heart was crumpled into a crumpled ball. Sour and soft, he slowed down his tone, and softly coaxed: "I'm wrong, don't cry, be good."

    "Who is crying? I didn't cry." He Xiaoyun said fiercely.

    It's just that, because it was buried in his chest, his voice sounded muffled, without any momentum.

    Wei Jianwei didn't dare to refute her at this time, and said quickly: "I didn't cry or cry."

    He Xiaoyun snorted softly and wiped tears with his neat uniform shirt.

    The two of them hugged quietly until the sound of soldiers and clappers came downstairs. Soon, someone slammed the door open, "Mom, I'm back! Huh... Dad is also at home, what are you doing?"

    Wei Jianweisong After a sigh of relief, I never felt like this time that my son was just rainy.

    He Xiaoyun withdrew from his arms, her emotions had returned to normal, her face calm, only a little redness at the end of her eyes.

    Compared with a year and a half ago, Wei Yuanhang is a lot taller, and his height is about to exceed 1.2 meters. He has completely inherited his dad’s excellent genes, and since he went to school, he has considered himself a real big child. Actively request to sleep in separate rooms. He usually goes to and from school, and he walks with the older child in the family building. He does not need to be picked up by He Xiaoyun. It can be said that he is a very worry-free child.

    It’s just that this worry-free child, when he goes to bed at night, he has to pinch the quilt to fall asleep. Sometimes when he comes back from school, he also has to squeeze in the room, and he has to squeeze hard with his mother. Help keep the secret and don't let other children know.

    "I'm back, what did you teach in school today?" He Xiaoyun cleared her throat and asked.

    Wei Yuanhang threw his schoolbag on the table and said, "The teacher taught us to count. I will do it long ago! I have never been at the same table. He is so

    stupid ." He Xiaoyun put the book on the table away and planned to go into the kitchen to do it. Supper, when I heard this, I glanced at him, "I didn't say you were stupid when you couldn't, but now that you can, you start to hate others stupid?"

    "But he is so old, he still doesn't... ..." Wei Yuanhang retorted quietly.

    "Maybe his talent is not here, maybe he can paint, sing, and do other interesting things, and not everyone has to learn to count right away, right?"

    Wei Yuanhang seemed to understand. Head, "Well, then I won't say he is stupid."

    "You can't say other people." He Xiaoyun said, "It will take a while to eat. You can go play for a while."

    "Ok!" The child ran immediately. Go out.

    Wei Jianwei also went into the kitchen and prepared dinner with her.

    He still had lingering fears about what He Xiaoyun cried just now, and he looked at her twice from time to time while working, feeling quite cautious.

    It wasn't until He Xiaoyun couldn't stand such an atmosphere that he glared at him and scolded a few words before he returned to normal.

    In the evening, Wei Yuanhang heard that He Xiaoyun was going to take the university entrance examination. He was quite surprised. In his mind, his mother was already an adult, so why would an adult still have to study?

    He Xiaoyun said: "As long as you want to, you can read a book with a big beard. What does it have to do with your age."

    Wei Yuanhang thought about becoming a grandfather, bent over, carrying a schoolbag hard, shaking his head repeatedly , "I don't want to think about it, I don't want to."

    He Xiaoyun didn't want to cover up about taking the college entrance examination, so after two days, Xu Lanxiang would know.

    "I heard Xiaohang say that you are going to college?"

    He Xiaoyun smiled, seemingly embarrassed, "I just want to give it a try, I don't necessarily pass the exam, then my sister-in-law, don't make fun of me."

    "What are you laughing at? "Xu Lanxiang said, "You still have the courage to try, I don't even dare to try."

    She said again: "It's great, you are young, and your child is in school. If you can go to university, you will have a good job in the future." Isn't it better than taking the kids to cook for a lifetime?"

    "How old is my sister-in-law now? Maybe she can take the exam too." He Xiaoyun said.

    Xu Lanxiang listen to laugh, "I can forget it, never heard of chicken claw can be a pen, not a piece of material you a good test, admitted, sister-in-law Cook a delicious for you to celebrate."

    "Well, by Sister-in-law Ji Yan." He Xiaoyun smiled.

    "However," Xu Lanxiang said again, "when the time comes, there will definitely be someone who will say cold words. Don't take it to heart. We don't need to learn from those people. As long as the results are achieved, they will naturally be able to slap them in the face."

    He Xiaoyun naturally nodded. .

    On the other end, Wei Jianwei was also caught by Lin Yuefei for questioning.

    "I heard that my younger siblings are going to take the college entrance examination?"

    "Where did you hear it?" Wei Jianwei asked.

    Lin Yuefei waved his hand, "You don't have to ask, there are so many people in our camp, there are always people who can reveal to me, I just want to know if it's true?"

    "Really."

    "Oh... "Lin Yuefei sighed, "When my younger brother and sister wrote to you, I felt it was not easy when I saw her handwriting. Sure enough! My younger brother and sister will be college students in the future, old Wei, you are a bit unworthy of others."

    Wei Jianwei was ignored. Lin Yuefei's words reminded him of the conversation between the two of them the day before yesterday, and of course the scene of her crying.

    He was so flustered when he saw her crying at the time. Looking back at this time, he felt that her appearance at that time was both pitiful and cute. He just wanted to rub her into his arms.

    "Old Wei? Old Wei?" Lin Yuefei shook his hand in front of him with a look of disgust, "What do you think? His expression looks so wretched."

    Wei Jianwei didn't bother to give him the corner of his eye, and turned away.

    "Don't go, I still have something to ask you!" Lin Yuefei ran after him.

    Although she decided to review well, He Xiaoyun didn’t feel bored in the house all day long. Except for occasional shopping at the market, she would go downstairs to set up a small vegetable garden every day to stroll around, both to pull the grass, loosen the soil, and relax. a bit.

    Her vegetable garden is not very big, but she has grown a lot of things. At this time, the beans grow just right. The dense vines and leaves are all over the bamboo frame, and the dense long beans hang down. People squat inside, looking from the outside, even a piece of clothing. The corners are not visible.

    He Xiaoyun picked up enough food to be made tonight, and pulled out the grass again. She was about to walk out with her waist down, when she suddenly heard someone mention Wei Jianwei and couldn't help but squat.

    Not far from her, two people were picking vegetables and talking.

    "Have you heard? Commander Wei's lover is going to college."

    "Which Battalion Commander Wei lives on the second floor?"

    "Who else is there besides him?" The

    regimental headquarters does not belong to its own family area, it is in the divisional headquarters, so the building where He Xiaoyun lives, except for Wei Jianwei and the others. In addition to the battalion commander and deputy battalion commander, cadres of other regiments and their families also lived.

    Except for Xu Lanxiang and others, He Xiaoyun didn't have much contact with other people. When they met, he nodded in friendship. In Xu Lanxiang's words, everyone is not the same.

    The two who are talking now are not the same with He Xiaoyun.

    "Chief Wei's lover... didn't she come from the countryside?"

    "Yes, she came from the countryside, and she suddenly said that the college entrance examination is required. She probably thought that the university is a small restaurant on the roadside, and anyone who wants to enter can enter. Right."

    "Don't say so confidently, maybe she will be admitted." The

    other person laughed: "It's not that I look down on anyone, but look at her, what does it look like to read? Just face it. She is good-looking, with a delicate and weak appearance, which fascinates Battalion Commander Wei. I heard that she even let her men give it to her to

    wash her feet!" "No way? Battalion Commander Wei It’s not like someone who

    can handle footwashing ." "I saw it with my own eyes. Can there be fakes? Maybe a man likes her like that. Otherwise, how did you want to introduce your cousin to Chief Wei in the past? He didn't even take a look at him, he turned his head and got married?"

    "Oh, that's how many years ago, don't mention it."

    "Don't talk about that. Let's just wait, whether we can pass the exam is only one or two. Months, now everyone knows that she is going to the university, and then we will see how she ends up."

    He Xiaoyun's feet were almost numb, and the two people left. She straightened up and did not move for a while. Not only was she waiting for the numbness to pass, but she couldn't figure it out. She asked herself how she didn't offend anyone, so why made people so uncomfortable. ?

    She stroked the words of those two people from beginning to end again, and found that the reason might not be her, but Wei Jianwei?

    The person who wanted to introduce his cousin to Wei Jianwei a few years ago, although he didn't say much, but only a few words, there were imperceptible depreciation and provocations in and out of the words, and it was natural for another person to be so attracted by her. The words are falling out.

    In the end, Wei Jianwei is too good to make others look at him, and other people can't understand that he is too good to her, so he spit out bitter words here.

    Thinking of this, He Xiaoyun was immediately refreshed.

    Isn't it just jealous of her? Take your time, there will be more days of jealousy in the future.

    In the evening, He Xiaoyun was cooking in the kitchen. Wei Jianwei came back from work with a paper bag in her hand.

    "What is it?" He Xiaoyun asked him.

    "Participating, brain-filling."

    He Xiaoyun was speechless when she heard it.

    These days, he brings things to his house every day. Today is walnuts, tomorrow is pig brains. I don’t know where he got it from when he stayed in the camp all day, but when he heard that he could replenish his brain, he bought them all. She eats.

    He Xiaoyun seemed to be on him. Seeing the image of a nervous parent with a child taking the college entrance examination in her family, she went to the temple to pray to God and worship the Buddha and incense for her.

    Why did she feel that his nerves were tighter than hers after taking a test?

    Wei Jianwei is still introducing the way to eat ginseng tablets, "Just soak in water and drink it every other day."

    Seeing her not speaking, he asked: "Have you heard it?"

    "I heard it," He Xiaoyun said weakly, "You know, I'm a little touched." When

    Wei Jianwei heard it, the corners of his mouth were about to bend, so she continued to say: " I think you are like my father."

    His expression cracked.

    In the evening, a family of three gathered around the table. Wei Jianwei was reading, He Xiaoyun was reviewing, and Wei Yuanhang was copying numbers.

    The child used to be unable to sit still. Since learning that his mother is also going to school, his interest in learning has greatly increased. Every day he can be taken by his parents and write a page of numbers.

    "Mom, I'm finished writing."

    He Xiaoyun took it over and glanced at it, her expression a bit horrible.

    The little fat man writes very seriously, but the results he wrote are really not flattering. The handwriting is large and small, twisted and twisted, 3 is written like an earthworm, 8 is like two pumpkins stacked together. The surface is still bumpy.

    Of course, the child’s confidence should be encouraged and not be discouraged. She ticked off and drew two small red flowers on the paper and said: "Yes, the writing is better than yesterday. If you can write better tomorrow , I will give you three little red flowers."

    "It's great, I will have ten little red flowers soon!" Wei Yuanhang jumped up and cheered.

    He Xiaoyun made an agreement with him that every episode of ten small red flowers will be rewarded with a candy gourd, so the child is full of energy now.

    She closed the book and brought the child back to his own room to sleep. When he came out, Wei Jianwei had packed everything up, so she changed into pajamas and was about to lie down to sleep.

    But the other person didn't let her get what she wanted, and turned her over and over again like pancakes overnight.

    He Xiaoyun finally couldn't stand it, and proactively begged for mercy: "Farewell, I want to sleep..."

    Wei Jianwei gnawed at the corner of her mouth, with a low voice: "Didn't you say you want to call Dad, you still shout?"

    He Xiaoyun raised her hand and slapped softly. On the face of a careful man.

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 55. 055 Bite Her

    In the bookstore near the market, in the past, since the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination came out, every time He Xiaoyun went out to buy groceries, she could see a long line at the door of the bookstore. It is said that many people started to line up in the middle of the night, and many People can't buy it yet.

    He Xiaoyun's textbooks and review materials were found in bookstores and waste recycling stations one after another in the past two years. Although some of them are relatively old, they are at least complete, which saves her the pain of grabbing books with others.

    That evening, Huang Lizhen came to look for her.

    Knowing that she is nervously preparing for the exam, Xu Lanxiang and the others have not dared to bother easily. Huang Lizhen is here now, asking for something.

    Among the four people they get along well, Xu Lanxiang and Huang Lizhen are locals. They were introduced to marry their lover. Li Xijin, like He Xiaoyun, is a hometown with Lao Zhao and both are southerners.

    There is a younger sister in Huang Lizhen's family. After graduating from high school a few years earlier, she was assigned to the northeast to jump in the queue. The family was able to return to the city last year because of their relationship.

    Now she also wants to take the college entrance examination, but she cannot buy review materials

    and no one can borrow it. Huang Lizhen just wanted to come to He Xiaoyun to try her luck.

    He Xiaoyun listened to her offer, handed her a copy of "Algebra" on the table, and said with a smile: "There are too many people in the bookstore, and I can't buy it, but I was lucky enough to find it in the recycling bin and my sister-in-law took it.

    Right ." Huang Lizhen was a little embarrassed: "You have to use it too...I will ask her to finish the copy quickly and

    pay you back in two days." "No hurry, I can review other things first."

    Two days later. Huang Lizhen returned the book as promised, along with a basket of twenty eggs.

    This time it was He Xiaoyun’s turn to be embarrassed, "What is this? If nothing else, Jianwei's friendship with Lao Zhang, he knew that I had taken my sister-in-law’s eggs, and he must say mine."

    Huang Lizhen smiled: "This It’s about the two of us. What does it have to do with their men? And it’s not what I mean, it’s my mother’s insistence. Your book solves our family’s urgent needs. If the little girl can really get admitted to college, let’s not say twenty An egg, two hundred can be delivered."

    He Xiaoyun said, "Then wait until the little girl is admitted to college. I will definitely accept it."

    Huang Lizhen put down the eggs and walked out, saying, "It will be there. Time, now is now, you just keep the eggs, if you don’t, my mother will deliver them by yourself tomorrow. You are always embarrassed to trouble her old man, right?"

    "Eh...sister-in-law..." She ran away as soon as she slipped. He Xiaoyun couldn't get rid of it, and she was afraid that Huang Lizhen's mother would really come over, and she couldn't deal with her elders, so she had to accept it.

    As soon as the news of the college entrance examination was finalized, He Xiaoyun and Wei Jianwei took a telegram to go home and asked Wei Jianhua if she intended to participate. If so, she could send him her review materials.

    Today Wei Jianwei got off work and brought Wei Jianhua's reply. The content was not beyond He Xiaoyun's expectation. He has no interest in college.

    He Xiaoyun folded the letter paper, glanced at Wei Jianwei’s face, and said, “It’s okay if Jianhua doesn’t participate this time. It’s too hasty this year. If you don’t prepare, you will go to the exam. If the exam is not good, your confidence will be affected. It’s better to wait for him to think about it. At that time, you can still participate in the next summer event."

    Wei Jianwei snorted coldly, "What affects confidence, he is lazy."

    "Everyone has his own ambitions, how many people are there in our country, and only a few of them are in college." , Are all those who don't read are slackers?" He Xiaoyun said.

    "How others don't know, he is really lazy."

    "It's alright," He Xiaoyun patted his hand. "You are like a stubborn feudal parent. Don't worry about Jianhua's laziness. Come and help me cut potatoes."

    Wei Jianwei entered obediently. In the kitchen, he was quite big, sitting on a small bench, his brows were still slightly frowned, and he was peeling potatoes with a serious face. The scene looked funny.

    He Xiaoyun used the index fingers and thumbs of both hands to form a box, placed it in front of her, and framed Wei Jianwei into the box with a click on her mouth.

    Hearing the sound, Wei Jianwei raised his eyes to look at her, "What are

    you doing?" "Taking you down," He Xiaoyun said with a smile, "After the little fat man has a child, I will point to the photo and tell him, look at your grandfather, he has peeled potatoes. How wronged."

    Wei Jianwei raised an eyebrow, watching her silently.

    Upon seeing this, He Xiaoyun suddenly remembered the incident called Dad a few days ago and the scene of being tossed over and over by him that night. She chuckled in her heart and hurriedly said, "You're kidding, you wouldn't be so stingy, would you?"

    Wei Jianwei only came from his nose. Hmm a bit.

    It's the second tones.

    So He Xiaoyun knew that he was so stingy.

    She squatted over, squatted on the side, and touched him with her elbow. She looked like her brothers, "Why are you doing this, we two are with whom."

    Wei Jianwei did not react, but said, "You are not stubborn. A feudal parent?"

    He Xiaoyun rolled her eyes in her heart. This mean, it turned out that she had been holding grudges since the beginning.

    "That means you are serious." She said nonsense with her eyes open.

    "Putting potatoes is very wronged?"

    "Uh..." He Xiaoyun's brain turned quickly, "That means you are willing to contribute to your family, and you are a good father, a good parent!"

    Wei Jianwei smiled, not knowing whether to accept this explanation.

    At this time when Wei Yuanhang came back from school, He Xiaoyun breathed a sigh of relief, stood up and thought, whether he accepts it or not, the big deal will not go back to the room to sleep tonight, she slept with the little fat man.

    "Mom, I'm back!" Wei Yuanhang leaped in, humming some song in his mouth.

    He put down his schoolbag, ran to the kitchen, and actively asked: "Do you want to peel the beans?"

    "There are no beans today." He Xiaoyun said.

    "Do you want to wash the radishes?" Wei Yuanhang asked again.

    The reason why he is so diligent is because He Xiaoyun's reward system is the same as homework. Every time he does the same housework, he can get one or two small red flowers. With more red flowers, he can exchange snacks or toys.

    He has changed a candied haws and a tin pencil box. That pencil box has made him famous among his classmates for several days. The little fat man who tasted the sweetness now comes home from school every day. The first thing is not to go out and play. But to help mother work.

    He Xiaoyun pointed at Wei Jianwei and said, "Your father did your job today, and you didn't have any work to do."

    "What's the matter with father!" The little fat man pouted and said dissatisfiedly.

    He Xiaoyun hummed a song and turned around to cook.

    Of course she lied to Wei Yuanhang. Even if Wei Jianwei didn't cut potatoes, he wouldn't have his turn to do such a dangerous job. She just wanted to find something for Wei Jianwei and rub his bad thoughts.

    Wei Yuanhang was still wronged, "Dad grabbed my little red flower..."

    Of course Wei Jianwei can ignore it, but after all, he is his own son. This kind of grievances complains against him, and most people can't do it with such a hard heart. He had to say: "Fold you Sifang Bao at night."

    Sifang Bao is a kid. A kind of toy that buckles two Sifangbao on the ground. If one of them can overturn the other, it will win, and the winner can take the loser's Sifangbao as his own.

    Wei Yuanhang's eyes

    lit up immediately, and he stretched out two palms greedily , "Ten!" "Five." Wei Jianwei bargained half.

    "Huh?" Wei Yuanhang was dumbfounded, "That... eight!"

    "Five."

    "Seven!"

    "Five."

    "Six, six or six!" The child sniffed.

    Wei Jianwei glanced at his son and felt that if he cut it down again, he might cry, so he nodded kindly, "six."

    Wei Yuanhang smiled all of a sudden, and ran to He Xiaoyun and said, "Dad said he would give me a discount. Six

    Sifangbao !" He Xiaoyun listened to the whole process and rubbed his head freely. With a little sympathy, he said tolerantly: "Go to the next door and play with Rongrong for a while, and call you back after the meal is finished. Do homework again." The

    child ran out cheering, and across the wall, he could hear him showing off to Wang Derong, and his father was about to fold six Sifangbao.

    She couldn't help but looked at Wei Jianwei. After cutting the potatoes, Wei Jianwei washed his hands and walked over, "What are you

    looking at ?" Seeing a child's father who is ruthless and unreasonable. He Xiaoyun said heartily.

    Although she usually bullies the little kid, but seeing him being bullied by Wei Jianwei, she feels so pitiful in her heart.

    Wei Jianwei must be too bad.

    She nodded to a conclusion secretly.

    Although he didn't speak, Wei Jianwei looked at her expression and knew that he was probably slandering him again.

    He leaned over and nibble on her earlobe.

    "Yeah!" He Xiaoyun exclaimed, turning her head to stare at him, "Are you a dog?"

    Wei Jianwei smiled and said, "Not a dog, just bite you."

    She was so angry that she raised her foot and was about to kick her . Qiao escaped, then stepped forward to embrace her, and kissed her twice at the place where she had just nibbleed.

    "You go away!" He Xiaoyun snorted.

    Wei Jianwei did not leave, and kissed again.

    He Xiaoyun beat him, but if he couldn't beat him, he kissed her. A meal was delayed, and Wei Yuanhang was almost hungry.

    After dinner, Wei Yuanhang wrote his twisted characters as usual, while Wei Jianwei sat on the opposite side of origami, and He Xiaoyun made the question between the two.

    Before long, the child was sleepy, so she took him to wash up and went back to bed.

    After Wei Yuanhang lay down, He Xiaoyun leaned on the bed, half-lying and leaning against the head of the bed, causing the child to ask her, "Does mom want to sleep with me at night?"

    He Xiaoyun teased him: "Yeah, we don't want dad. Okay?" The

    child frowned in embarrassment. Dad just folded him a lot of origami. If he doesn't need him, will Dad ask for origami back?

    Seeing him take it seriously and still looking distressed, He Xiaoyun happily said: "Just for fun, don't think about it, go to bed."

    Wei Jianwei sat alone in the living room for a long time, but did not see He Xiaoyun come out, went in and found her leaning The child is asleep at the head of the bed.

    He had to step forward and pick her up.

    He Xiaoyun seemed to feel a little bit, opened her eyes in a daze and took a look, and hummed and said: "Sneakers, I won't sleep with you..."

    After that, she fell asleep again.

    Wei Jianwei looked helpless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 348 23
Short Title : SWSMH Alternate Title : 七零之悍妇当家 Status : Completed Author : 桃花露 Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Lin Lan woke up and transmigrated into...
29.4K 557 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...
278K 5.2K 72
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶美人在七零 AUTHOR: 林阿律 The female lead Lin Yan penetrated into the starting point of a book, and became a cannon fodder vase in...
1.4M 80.1K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...