Dreams

By MsChryssieE

In life we don't always get what we want, but sometimes life has a way of sending help for us in various form... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Reality

Chapter 27

9.1K 550 48
By MsChryssieE

Misty

Laying in the hospital bed, I watched ad Aug busied himself, straigthening and cleaning up. After I woke up, the doctor ran a couple tests on me before two police officers came in and took a statement from me.

"Baby?"

"Mmm.." He looked at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?" He turned and looked at me confused.

"I said that I'm sorry."

"For what baybeh?" He came over and got into bed with me.

"I shouldn't have been so own way and just taken the ride with Sarah, now look at what happened." I sighed. "And Sarah is only blaming herself."

"Listen to me love. This ain't your fault and it definitely ain't Sarah's fault aight and I promise you on my brother, I'm going to find out who did this to you and why."

"I know you would but."

"Nah, no buts. Ya Puffin gonna fix this." He kissed on me, making me smile.

"I wanna ask you something."

"Anything." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"For my birthday right?"

"Mhmm."

"When I cut ya off and told ya I wasn't rushing ya to have sex if you wasn't ready, were you trying to tell me that you're still a virgin?"

"Yes." I answered honestly.

"Okay. Why didn't you tell me before? Not that it would have changed anything."

"I honestly didn't know how to or how you would have reacted. I mean, I'm a virgin Aug. Its not much I know."

"Yet you give some bomb ass head?" He smirked.

"I sucked my finger as a child plus I've watched porn so I know just wasn't experienced basically."

"Well baybeh, like I said before, I'm not rushing you. When ya ready I'll be waiting. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy the warmth of this." He turned my head and kissed me.

As we continued kissing, his hands gently caressed my body. Moving for my breast, we were distracted by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Babe get for me please." I exhaled.

Letting up, he got it and answered putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi good day, I'm trying to get on a Misty Copeland?"

"Hold one minute please."

Looking at me, he handed me the phone. I didn't recognized the number or sound of the voice so I was confused.

"Hi, this Misty."

"Oh. Hi Misty. I apologize if I'm interrupting anything. My name is Lee Cioppa and I'm the Associate Dean for Admissions here at Juilliard."

When I heard that, I looked up at August who was staring at me.

"Nice to meet you." I responded.

"Like wise. The purpose for my call is to inform you that you have been selected for the Auditions part of the application process. We've been trying to send you the acceptance letter but the email came back."

"Hmm."

"Can you clarify it for me?"

Reading to me, the email they had, I heard where the error was. Correcting it, they resent me my letter which had all the information I would need.

"Congratulations again Ms. Copeland and good luck with your love auditions."

"Thank you."

Going directly to my emails, there it was. Reading the letter, I was just in awe. Though this wasn't the official thing, but to see that I made it this far after trying two times before, it meant a lot.

"Congratulations baybeh." Aug spoke.

For a moment I had completely forgotten he was here and where I was. Looking around at the room, then at him, his facial expression changed from the look on my face.

"Don't ma. Don't do it." He came over to me and hugged me instantly.

"How am I going to prepare for this?" I questioned. My feature alone takes six weeks to heal."

"You'll be fine baybeh. I trust that. Just don't start second guessing it now."

"Babe I have to do a solo piece."

"And you will love. You're strong, ya gonna heal in a one and my baybeh gonna show em what they been missing all this time."

"You really think I can do it?"

"Nah, Ion think ya can. I know ya can. Misty you are fucking talented and whether you are qualified on paper or not, you would be amazing in life. Ya already doing that."

"Thank you so much." I kissed him.

Making myself comfortable in his arms, I showed him the letter when there was a knock on my door. Putting our attention on it, Jay came in with my favorite flowers.

"Hey." He said to me. "Wassup man." He gave Aug a head nod.

"I'm cool. I'll give y'all some privacy." Aug said getting up. "Ya need anything?" He asked me.

"Something to eat."

"Aight."

Kissing me, he got his phone then left. Leaning against the window frame, Jay stood there quietly.

"I know you're mad." I spoke.

"I'm past mad Misty. This shit ain't cool."

"I know and I don't want you to do anything stupid."

"You know I'm not just going to sit and do nothing Misty. You're my best friend, putting everything aside and I'm not going to let this slide."

Knowing just like I couldn't stop August from doing something, its the same with Jay. Its only now a matter of who will get to who first.

"I know the police already questioned you, but I need you to tell me if you remember anything specific."

"It was three of them. The one who snatched me and two others were waiting between building two and three."

"Okay. Anything else?"

Remembering, I honestly didn't want to say because I wasn't sure if he would believe me.

"Misty, what did you remember? I know that look on your face so tell me."

"The one who snatched me. I think it was Dwayne."

"Dwayne? As in Dest's godfather?"

"Yes." I looked at my hands.

"Are you sure?"

"He hand the scar on his lip Jay. I recognize that scar anywhere."

Sitting on the chair where Aug sat, he sighed frustrated. Dwayne and him been boys way before me. He got that scar on his lip, saving Jay from a pit bull that had gotten loose and Jay was forever grateful.

Him being Destiny's Godfather and all of that is major, so to find out that he was the one who attacked me I knew it would hurt him.

"You know what? Maybe I was just seeing things." I tried to retract my initial statement.

"Don't lie to me because you know he's my boy. I know you wouldn't accuse someone just like that unless you're certain. I'll get down to the bottom of this." He stood up. "Get some rest." He kissed me on temple.

"Jay?" I called as he was walking off.

"He was going to do it." I looked at him with tears. "If those shots hadn't rang out, he would have. The way he looked me in my eyes when he was touching on me I knew."

"You told anyone this?"

"No." I shook my head, as I wiped my face.

"Aight. You plan on telling Aug?"

"Yes. We don't keep secrets. I just wanted to tell you first."

"Okay well I'll deal with it."

When he left, I laid back and exhaled. my mind was racing at this point. It was too much happening and it was coming at me fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 218 13
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 azaria rose, a girl who got drunk at a party and lost her virginity to none other then Tyler Meeks at first she isn't stressing it un...
89.8K 3.3K 40
Yuu really want to go home. They longed to go home but their friends(?) said otherwise. Oh no, it's not bad here if they just ignore all those red f...
287K 14.3K 43
Honey Ortiz was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth. Stuck up doesn't even describe her. Always getting what she wants. No isn't in her vocabular...
1.9K 649 38
_________________________________________ I fell in love . You fell out of love. I moved out .You moved on. Found each other but in diff...