๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Two (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Three (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Four (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Five (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 11 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 16 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 18 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 25 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

chapter 24 x

2.4K 34 3
By xxLia_rosexx

Song

I wanna be your girlfriend~ girl in red

"Come lay with my bones"

*

It was now the next day and Me, Jack and Abe were on our way home from the hospital.

Abe sat in the back and me and Jack sat in the front.

They spoke about random stuff but I wasn't paying attention.

I wonderd to myself if i would ever get a friend that wont screw me over and use me. Oh well a girl can dream I guess.

I was brought out of my thoughts when we parked in the mansions garage. I guess I didn't notice.

Abe got out the car on his own, me following him and he waited for me and grabbed my hand as we walked through the front door.

To my surprise I heard shouting from the game room downstairs. We walked down to see what was going on.

"NO YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME YOU CHEATED" I heard a voice say. I immediately knew that it was Jax.

"NO YOUR JUST A SORE LOOSER. YOU GOT BEAT BY A GIRL" I heard ally shout back which suprised me.

When I heard her voice I walked a little quicker and ran through the door.

I practically threw myself at her and crushed her into a hug.

"Bay- please. I need to breathe-" she said in broken sentences.

"Sorry" I said pulling back and looking at her.

"I'm just glad your ok" I said.

She smiled "jax is a fucking sore loser cos I beat his ass" she said looking back to him.

In the room was Ally, jax, kyle, sam 2 guys I didn't know and a girl I didn't know.

"I'm rider this is Elijah" the one with blonde hair said from the sofa, pointing to Elijah who was playing pac man in the corner of the room, he didn't look away he just stuck his hand up and waved backwards to me.

"Oh my god boss has rose from the dead" Kyle said.

"What you had any doubt that I wouldn't" Abe said walking into the room.

He made his way over to where I was standing. He but his hands on my hips and gently pushed me in front of him. He guided me to the sofa where there were 2 seats for his to sit down. The girl was sitting on the opposite end of the sofa to us. I wondered who she was.

Almost like Abe had read my thoughts "oh shit sorry this is Bella. She's Kyle's sister" he explained.

"Hay girl! So cool to finally meat you!" She said confidence radiating from her.

She was wearing this:

In other words I thought she looked cool as heck. She gave me good vibes.

I smiled and said "hi"

Before anything else could be said Abe wrapped his arm around me and said "I'm going to get a shower because almost a week of hospital does not look good" everyone laughed.

"Yeah It doesn't smell good either Jack shouted from the pool table on the other side of the room"

"Shut the fuck up" Abe said getting up and walking over to the door.

Once he had left the room rider began to speak "I'm going to order food who's comming?" Everyone agreed and stood up other than me and Bella.

"We'll come up after this game" back said referring to his and Sam's game of pool they were playing.

Everyone left the room leaving me, Bella, jack and sam in the game room.

"Bailey you should go and get some food and go to sleep early. You haven't slept properly for ages" jack spoke up. I rolled my eyes and looked at Bella, she looked confused.

"Brother" I said to her, her eyes shot up in suprise.

"Wait so your dating your brothers bestfriend?" She said trying to get her head around the whole thing.

"Yes she is" Jack said awnsering for me.

I rolled my eyes again and sighed "well if your going to be a knob then we are going to leave" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the room.

"your going to have to tell me that full story one day you know" she said as we walked up the stairs. i dropped her hand on the way.

we stopped by the kitchen so i could grab Ally wich i did "oh ok im guess im going with you then. bye guys" she said as we walked out of the kitchen. i then lead them both to the study/ library wich i claimed as my favourite room in the whole house.

the three of us sat down and we all caught eachother up on everything that heppend.

Ally told us both what had happend whilst i was at the hospital.

"so bella, tell us about you. i literaly havent heard anything about you" ally said, i never unserstood where all her confidence burst from.

"well we moved here from manchester when i was 11. i was homeschooled. my mum died a year before we moved and my dad is an asshole so kyle basicly raised me. i've never had a friend other than people who kyle hangs out with other than my girlfriend but we broke up a few weeks ago" she basicly told us her whole life story un the space of 2 minuets.

"aw im sorry about your girlfriend. what happend?" i asked, she sighed. "oh its fine i broke up with her she was a bitch" she said laughing.

"wait so your like, into girls" Ally asked trying not to be rude. "oh i'm Bi but it changes wich i prefere. it just depends i guess. at the minuet im as gay as it gets" she said smiling.

"ok what the fuck is wrong with you. you look like a nuclear war just broke out, outside. spill now" Ally said to me. "i mean i wouldn't have put it as nucliear war sad but whats up gurl" bella said.

i took a deep breath and began to explain to them what happend with my mum the other day.

"Mum I dont care what you say I'm going to the hospital. Did he leave me and go to school when I was there no! And I'm not gonna do the same to him" I said looking at her.

She still didn't move so i pushed past her.

"If you take one more step as soon as your 18 you are never coming back here. Your cut off" she said making me stop.

"What the fuck mum!" Jack shouted from the doorstep.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't turn to look at her "well what does that say about you" I said before walking to the side of Jack's car.

He followed me and unlocked it. As I opened the door I heard mum slam the front door making me jump.

"i'm 18 in three weeks" i finished explaining.

"shit gurl im so sorry" bella said.

"no offence but really i dont care how this makes you feel. but i always fucking hated your mum, your dad eh he was ok tried to stay out of it but your mum had no reason to treat you like that. i mean leaving you for weeks on end alone with your anxiety. does this give me a valid reason to go to your house right now and knock seven bags of shit out of her?" she said. she had a valid point and i agreed, it just hurt to hear it said out loud.

"no it most definately dosen't but i agree. thats not fair on you. mabie she just said it to get to you. she probbaly dosent mean it?" bella said, making it sound more like a question than a statement.

"oh no. if my mum says something she means it. its fine i can just live here. Abe has a year left untill he graduates and i have two we'll figure something out" i said.

"did you tell abe?" bella asked.

"no. i'll do it at some point or jack will if i dont first. i dont want to stress him out more" they both agreed that was probbaly the best thing to do.

we then spent hours getting to know eachother more and eating. we joked about how im dating my brothers bestfriend and we told bella all the details of how it all happend wich she found very amusing.

Ally told us about the guy she promiced to help at the house and she was upset about it. she then also told us how she and rider may be becoming good friends.

Ally looked at her phone and it was 11pm. i wonderd why Abe diddnt come looking for me.

we decided to go to bed and Ally and Bella were going to sleep here in two of the many guest rooms in the mansion.

kyle showed them to two of the rooms whilst i looked for abe.

"bay i think his by the pool love" jax shouted to me from down the hallway on his way up to his room. "thanks bruva, night" i shouetd back wich he returned.

i walked out the patio doors to see if abe was out there when i saw him sat on one of the sun loungers.

"hay baby, what are you doing out here alone? why diddn't you come find me?" i asked him, sitting next to him.

"i diddnt wanna interupt your girl talk. i get to spend all night with you anyways" he said kissing my cheek.

we sat in silence for a while before he began to say "hay um, jack told me about what happend with your mum" he said pulling me into a hug.

i relaxed into his embrace "i'm going to kill him. i was going to tell you when you were better-" he cut me off "hay im fine. you can always tell me anything nomatter what it is"

i began to get cold in the cool english night breeze and shiverd.

"lets go to bed" abe said pulling away from me before talking my hand.

we walked up to his room in the quiet house. when we got to his room, we both did our night rutines and he threw me one of his hoodies to sleep in wich a paired with some of my pyjama shorts that i brought with me.

we both got into bed and once again i fell asleep in his arms.

_________________________________________

Hi everyoneee!! How are youss

What did you make of Bella? Shes literally a queen I had to throw in a bit of gay shit somewhere XD

Remember to vote and comment!

~love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7K 29
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ...
241K 5.6K 37
One day the "mafia prince" Luke will be the Spanish Mafia leader. But for now...it's high school for him! Since Stefa and รlvaro, his parents, adop...
214K 5.4K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
54.9K 1.3K 41
"It's too dangerous." He placed his calloused hand on my hip and pulled me so our faces were mere inches apart. "I would ruin you, and you wouldn't e...