~After The Incident~|| Badass...

By iSimp4Killua

Everyone wants a piece of the sunshine. A new and jealous manager shows up and frames our innocent bean. He f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not A Chapter (Update)
What in God's Name!
Sorry

!Welcome!

7.8K 79 2
By iSimp4Killua

Hello I'm Ragamuffin. This is my first time writing and publishing a fanfic. I hope you like it.

Anyways this is a Hinata Harem story. NOTE: Their personalities will not match to those on the show because I didn't want them to. Also, I do not own any of the Haikyuu characters, I just did this for fun.

My grammar is gonna be off at times, maybe a lot hehe~

Again my name is Ragamuffin, hope you enjoy my story.

,""- means speaking
[]- means thinking
~~- means whispering

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 32.2K 37
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
92.4K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...