Chapter 11

With that Hinata gave them the number and they left.

________________________________________________________________________
☆No one POV☆

They made it back to the camp and Takeda stopped them at the doors and whispered, "okay everyone games faces on. Remember Shoyo's wish was for no one to know he's alive. Let's do this." Some had fake tears in their eyes, though they were partially real because they couldn't believe this was happening in the first place. Others remained silent and put on a sad demeanor to show that they were strong for Sho and the girls because they were 'crying'. They walked inside where they were met with the concerned faces of the VB players.

Daichi spoke up, "where were you guys? We were starting to get worri- wait why are you guys crying?"

"Shoyo was pronounced dead a couple hours ago," Ukai said coldly.

Everyone was shocked, "Wai- what?"

Yachi went up to Noya, "I heard your last words to Hinata." With that she slapped him. They froze. They had never seen Yachi so bold. "You are disgusting. You think suicide-baiting is a joke. And the rest of you stood there and did nothing, thinking that was fine. You're lucky Shoyo's final wish was that we take on his dream of playing volleyball or I would have left your sorry asses to waste," she said coldly and then turned to leave with Kiyoko and the trio.

Takeda, "Take the rest of tonight to rest up and mourn because we are going to fulfil his last wish starting tomorrow."

After the coaches left. Everyone dispersed among their groups crying and consoling each other for the tragedy they caused.

                    ◇M•E•A•N•W•H•I•L•E• W•I•T•H• S•H•O•Y•O◇

☆Shoyo's POV☆

After they left. I immediately picked up my phone and called my assistant, Muffin(yes I put myself in the story but I'm not revealing my name yet).

 I immediately picked up my phone and called my assistant, Muffin(yes I put myself in the story but I'm not revealing my name yet)

What phone looks like^^^^^(comment if you got reference)

"Yes boss?" she inquired.

"Hey Muffin, I need the jet to be ready for tomorrow morning at 8:30 am, if that cannot be done I want 3 first class tickets for a direct plane to New York. Also please ensure small bags and A suitcase is packed for me, mom and Natsu, also please don't inform my eldest brother that I'm coming tomorrow, I want to surprise him," I said to her.

"Is that all sir?" she questioned.

"Yes that is all and how many times do I have to say call me Hinata or Shoyo. We have known each other for years Muffin, you practically family," I responded.

"I know but I'm just trying to be respectful here," she said.

"Well drop formalities when it's just us then, sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah okay Shoyo. Anyways I start working on what you asked of me," she finished.

I hung up the phone and immediately called mom.

"Hi my baby, is everything okay?" she questioned.

"Mom, I'm in the hospital..." I responded.

"What! How did that happen? And why haven't I received a call yet? Are you okay? Shouldn't you be resting right now?" she quickly spit questions at me.

I responded, "mom I'm fine and I'm leaving tomorrow and I had someone pack you and Natsu's things because we're leaving for the US tomorrow. The car will be there to pick you up at 4:30, you reach me by 5 and we head to the airport. We will reach there by 7:30; 7:45 the latest. Just enough time to go through security and all that. I know Natsu isn't really a morning person, she can sleep in the car and on the plane. Okay?"

"Okay but what's with the sudden move?" she questioned.

"I'll tell you tomorrow in the car," I responded.

"Okay bye baby," she finished.

"Bye mom," with that I hung up the phone and rested.

                                                        TBC