Chapter 1

Shoyo Hinata. A 16-year-old  Karasuno High volleyball player. He was loved by most people for his bubbly, sunshine-y personality. That attitude was what every volleyball player he knew loved about him, though our little sunshine was too innocent to notice their crushes on him.

                                ~One day in the Karasuno Gym~
It was a normal practice day. Hinata was a little more energetic than usual but the others found it quite amusing. Just then, Coach Ukai walks in with a girl trailing behind him.

"Alright, gather round, I want you guys to meet someone," coach said.

They gathered in front of coach.

Coach, "I would like you guys to meet our new manager, Takamori Aiko."
Aiko stuttered,"H-hi, I h-hope we can all g-get along well."
Everyone responded,"Hi Aiko/hi./Welcome Aiko."

What Aiko looks like

After that, they all went back to practice.

Aiko[They're all so hot. I want them and I WILL make them mine.]

She notices that they are staring and blushing at our precious sunshine. She started getting angry [Grr why are they staring at that ugly tangerine kid]. Now lost in thought.

"Akio....."
"AKIO."

She snapped out of her thoughts to see the same tangerine looking down at her.

She fake smiled, "sorry about that, what were you saying?"
"That okay, but we're done for today. Everyone's leaving now," hinata replied.
She replied,"oh okay, thank you...?"
Sunshine,"Hinata."
Aiko,"Thank you Hinata."

They left the gym.

Next morning at Aiko's house
Aiko[Those boys will be mine, I just need a good plan to make them turn on that dumb tangerine.]

                                              ▪︎T I M E S K I P▪︎
             Next Day Afterschool, In the middle of VB practice
Takeda bursts through the door out of breath. Ukai looks at the tired teacher and chuckles a little.

Takeda then says,"There will be a training camp held with Nekoma and the other powerhouse schools and we are going."
Everyone responds,"Hai!!"

Practice ended early so everyone could pack.

                                                          TBC