BABY GOJŌ {jujutsu kaisen}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝�... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
jujutsu stroll #1
jujutsu stroll #2
jujutsu stroll #3
jujutsu stroll #4
jujutsu stroll #5
jujutsu stroll #6
author's note

chapter 9

87.5K 5.1K 8.2K
By shiggyyyy

❝she cried because of sukuna❞

"MARRI, LOOK WHO'S HERE!!", satoru shouted, to which soft pitter-patterings could be heard, as a small child popped out from her room, tumbling down the stairs.

"IS IT S'KUNA?! DID HE COME TO SEE ME?!", marri excitedly asked, still in her sukuna pajamas as it was morning.

"well...close!!", satoru smiled, making jazz hands as itadori was sitting at their couch.

"YŪJI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SO EARLY?!", marri laughed, running over to the boy as she quickly crawled onto the boy's lap.

"I'm your caretaker for the day! well...I'm practicing concealing my cursed energy with the movies that sensei bought me", itadori awkwardly chuckled, scratching the back of his head as he also had a brown stuffed bear.

"yep! and I'll be back before dinner, so see you guys later!!", satoru waved as he blew a kiss to marri, who had returned one.

"do you want a drink or anything? we have milk and apple juice", marri said, slightly frowning as she wasn't able to reach the fridge.

"mm...I'll have apple juice then", itadori said as he helped pour some out for marri in a sippy cup.

"thank you! do you want some pancakes too? papa made some before he left".

"sure!!", itadori smiled as he poured a copious amount of syrup on his plate, making sure that he didn't give marri too much sugar.

"psst!! s'kuna!! do you want to try some?", marri asked, tapping itadori's hand as an eye and mouth suddenly appeared, to which the girl had accidentally poked the curse's eye.

"SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

itadori snorted as marri hastily shoved a piece of pancake in sukuna's mouth, as the curse's eye had became watery.

the girl then gently blew on sukuna's eye, fanning it with her hand as she watched the curse's eye squint in vexation.

"better?"

"jesus fucking christ. you're the most annoying twerp I've ever met and I've lived a long fucking time!", sukuna spat, to which marri had suddenly stopped as her eyes were not watery.

her bottom lip stuck out as she looked up at itadori, who flinched as the little girl seemed on the verge of breaking down.

"o-oi sukuna!! you can't just say that to her! apologize!!"

"hmph! I could give less of a shit!"

"s-s'kuna doesn't like me", marri started crying, wiping her tears with her sleeves as they kept coming.

"n-no, wait that's not it!! S-SUKUNA LOVES YOU, I PROMISE!", itadori lied, sweating bullets as he worried if his sensei saw his precious daughter crying that he'd die before his execution.

"no I don't".

that had only prompted marri to wail even louder, as she couldn't stop hiccuping as her feelings were hurt.

itadori then sweated even more as he mentally cussed sukuna out.

"fix this, or else I'm never letting you out ever again!", itadori threatened, as tattoos had started appearing on itadori's body, making sukuna click his tongue in annoyance.

it was the one time that he didn't want to switch.

"oi! stop crying. it's annoying!", sukuna demanded, to which marri had only cried even more, running into her room as she slammed it shut.

sukuna sighed as he facepalmed, trudging up the stairs as he knew if he were to do anything else, itadori would immediately switch back.

"oi, twerp! open the door!!"

"GO AWAY! I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE!! YOU'RE NOT MY FAVORITE ANYMORE!"

sukuna furrowed his brows.

"if you don't let me in I'm going to kick down this door", sukuna threatened.

"DO IT! ONCE PAPA GETS BACK, HE'S GOING TO WHOOP YOUR—"

"LIKE HELL HE WILL!", sukuna shouted back, to which he didn't hear a response, prompting him to kicking down the door.

however, a teary-eyed little girl had swung open her door before sukuna could knock it down, to which now he didn't know what to do.

"can you stop crying now?", he asked, to which marri had crossed her arms as she glared at sukuna, marching back into her room as she aggressively huffed.

sukuna hesitantly walked into the little girl's room, to which he saw pictures of different curses littered across her walls, which were all drawings of her and curses playing together.

in fact, at the center of her room was one of him and marri, seemingly playing outside on the field.

"oi. what's with you and curses? don't you have friends or something?", sukuna scoffed, to which marri had sniffled.

"papa doesn't want other kids making fun of me because I can see curses, so I thought that I could be friends with them instead", marri answered, crawling onto her bed and cuddling an oddly shaped, stuffed animal curse.

sukuna raised a brow, crossing his arms as he made his way over to marri's bed.

'what a weird child'.

"so...now that I'm here, what do you want to do?", sukuna asked.

"I want you to go away", marri answered, as she was still salty.

an irk mark appeared on sukuna's forehead as he reminded himself that he needed to fix this so that he'd be let out again.

"I meant...what can I do for you to feel better?", sukuna asked, as politely as he could.

marri then sat up as her stared at sukuna.

"are you willing to do anything?"

"sure", sukuna huffed, as there wasn't anything more that he could lose.

he was wrong.

marri was now happily sitting on the male's lap as she painted sukuna's nails — which technically was itadori's too.

"you know, pink's a good color for you. it matches your hair", marri hummed, trying her best to stay in the lines of the nails.

"is that so?", sukuna solemnly, and sarcastically, asked.

"mhm! what do you think?", marri asked, holding his hand up for sukuna to see.

sukuna breathed in then out.

"lovely", he lied, though that had made marri grin.

"can you do my nails now? I want to match with you", marri requested.

sukuna dearly wanted to say no; so badly, but agreed nevertheless.

"will you let me go back once I paint your nails?"

"mm...you have to agree to something first".

"what?", the curse groaned.

"be my first curse friend. forever and ever", marri seriously said.

"okay, sure, whatever".

marri then giggled as she extended her hand out, to which sukuna had started painting it baby pink, questioning his dignity.

once their nails had dried, itadori came back as marri had fallen asleep, to which the boy was thanking the gods.

sukuna sat on his pile of skulls as he looked at the sleeping gojō.

"how irritating".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
428K 15.3K 37
❝ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙐𝙉𝘼.❞ ...
2.7K 191 14
"𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛; 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙; 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡; 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡." ...
40.4K 1.3K 21
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 [𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭] 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚...